Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227178 times)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »
youre a deficitary, retarded part of it, without even knowing to this day.

but ofcourse you were part of it.

What is important to me is that I'm not part of it any more.

BTW: I don't even know what that word means. ???

CG

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
deficiary means you LACK something,a deficit. And you are in a DEEP deficit in many areas sadly.

I thought they learned you more in schools then just how to shoot innocent people in their own countries and how to order the Iphone 5...

Guess not
Deficiency.    ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
I hope you understand the little difference between narcotis and AAS. Even the government does.

And NO I dont think it is EVER ok to threaten somebody in real life for comments they make online. I have never done it and dont condone it, never will.

Online is a place, atleast should be, of personal freedom and speak you mind. I think we can all agree on that.

of course I understand, I'm making a point of how hypocritical it is that it's ok to push dangerous steroids like Tren , EQ anadrol...that can seriously fuck you up if abused, but then you guys go all "big brother" if someone wants to pop a percoset.

And do you have a problem with your fearless leader putting prices on peoples heads? Or apply85 digging shit up and constantly threatenimg people ? Sounds like you would.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
come on my man. you cant compare EQ or even tren to narcotics. Narcotics kill, steroids dont. You know that.

I have a problem with a LOT of things in the world. more important things. I see those prices as a sign of how much GH15 values truth and outing the filth, NOT as real prices someone would pay for somebody to get hurt. It is my opinion they serve this purpose. For any other information you really need to ask GH15 offcourse.

Apply85 is a good guy. Digging up info is needed and done ONLY when somebody has on purpose crossed the norms we all have. You cant sell narcotis or scam people. We all would do the same then as Apply is doing. He is VERY driven to keep that board as a safe heaven for serious people who want to progress in our sport and in life. We all are there, only we all do things slightly different. And I think thats a good thing as long as something is within normal limits. So far all is

Fuck man.  it's FILT not filth and TRUT not Truth, that is unless he bought a keybaord with a working "H"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
This thread has potential.
a

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
come on my man. you cant compare EQ or even tren to narcotis. Narcotis kill, steroids dont. You know that.

I have a problem with a LOT of things in the world. more important things. I see those prices as a sign of how much GH15 values truth and outing the filth, NOT as real prices someone would pay for somebody to get hurt. It is my opinion they serve this purpose. For any other information you really need to ask GH15 offcourse.

Apply85 is a good guy. Digging up info is needed and done ONLY when somebody has on purpose crossed the norms we all have. You cant sell narcotis or scam people. We all would do the same then as Apply is doing. He is VERY driven to keep that board as a safe heaven for serious people who want to progress in our sport and in life. We all are there, only we all do things slightly different. And I think thats a good thing as long as something is within normal limits. So far all is

Really, what exactly did BigMC, Whitewidow, Chaos and Groink do , besides talk  some shit on the internet, that you people dug up their info and threaten them?  

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »
who is YOU people. We are ALL individuals there, not inbred family. we can all think independent and apart and we have PLENTY of differences and we do what most normal people do....talk them out.

WW and OVERLOAD offended me personally when they BANNED me for speaking my own personal mind. I wasnt promoting or selling a thing, just stating my own personal experiences with a product they didnt like for obvious reasons...money as always.

I am not for threating anybody but if somebody is scamming they will be named and shamed, its normal. We DONT encourage real life consequences of any kind. We dont promote violence. These people do things normal people wouldnt do so they pointed at. Nothing special. Not like your mods here banning me without a valid reason.

I don't know about Whitewidow, but the other guys I named never scammed anyone, don't sell drugs, or ever crossed the line wIth real life threats or accusations, yet they are attacked in real life. all they ever did was make fun of people.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2012, 02:45:46 PM »
As I am one of the few posters left here from GH15 board, GH15 has asked me kindly to leave this message here for the leaders and important players of the board, as well as ALL readers.

official sept 20 2012

i,,gh15- god of hormones,, shall be named from this day

THE LION OF JUDAH

this will be added to any official text written by me from this day on

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

Good to see his Idiocy World Tour continues. I'd order a t-shirt, but I'm sure I'd get stiffed.   

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
No, Wes is one of the few, nice/well informed guys there.

I like him! But if he is seen posting here he will be banned by gh15. LOL true

CG

FYYFF Wes.... ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »
Good to see his Idiocy World Tour continues. I'd order a t-shirt, but I'm sure I'd get stiffed.   

And you can wear the T-shirt 100+ times in a row without ever changing T-shirts and still smell minty fresh.
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2012, 03:01:31 PM »
Page 5

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2012, 03:13:58 PM »
well if you want to call stealing info from another board and religiously posting it here and pissing on the whole board 'little fun making', like BigMc is doing....then ok

But I hope you can agree its a little more then just some good old fashioned fun between friends. That is done on purpose to insult and discredit.

So you respond in kind, insult and discredit his posts, you don't digg up pics of his family. I say "you people" because I have yet to see one of you have the balls to say it's bullshit, when from reading your posts I would bet you think it is uncalled for.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2012, 03:41:50 PM »
I dont discredit anybody's posts. I think its cowardly and just uncalled insults to have a spy there steal our posts and present it here on a platter for people to piss on.

I dont think anybody except BigMc would call what he is doing normal or polite or anything else except being a low life. Call it as it is.

And WE over there have plenty of talks and we are all different. BUT we ALL stand for the same thing: truth, quality and honesty. These things supercede ersonal differences and will always be the goal to be kept high and protected.

That's nice, you might want to find a new mighty leader and drop anything relating to drug supply and just turn the forum in to an info venue that nobody can gain money out of.

Lion of judah.... ???What a fucking K-U-N-T.
Trans Milkshake.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »
As I am one of the few posters left here from GH15 board, GH15 has asked me kindly to leave this message here for the leaders and important players of the board, as well as ALL readers.

official sept 20 2012

i,,gh15- god of hormones,, shall be named from this day

THE LION OF JUDAH

this will be added to any official text written by me from this day on

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

And isnt it incredible that this board hasnt seen this much views and action since the last time something like this was discussed. I come here relatively often and there is never anything new. If not for the HIT IT threads this board is on its side like a turtle. Where are all the serious normal people talking about training and progressing? Sad that this board needs a not even officially OPEN board like GH15 to get some views to it.

We are all glad we could help, even a 1k views is a lot these days for this site.  :D
This was a very important announcement.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »
And you can wear the T-shirt 100+ times in a row without ever changing T-shirts and still smell minty fresh.

filt. gh15 tshirt mad from best qualitee fda powders. make you want fuk americana whoore all day long...

...all moneys go to dogs

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2012, 04:14:10 PM »
I dont discredit anybody's posts. I think its cowardly and just uncalled insults to have a spy there steal our posts and present it here on a platter for people to piss on.

I dont think anybody except BigMc would call what he is doing normal or polite or anything else except being a low life. Call it as it is.

And WE over there have plenty of talks and we are all different. BUT we ALL stand for the same thing: truth, quality and honesty. These things supercede ersonal differences and will always be the goal to be kept high and protected.

Welcome to the internet.

I can direct you to about a thousand posts from your "great guy" Apply85 that are blatant lies, threats and insults that were unprovoked and uncalled for....but it's ok when you guys do it, right ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2012, 04:21:29 PM »
Welcome to getbig CG. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2012, 04:28:12 PM »
apply85
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
The walls are crumbling, the facade is slowly rotting away.  :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2012, 06:26:45 PM »

Pipe down. I'm trying to place my order for some of these Don Lapre "Greatest Vitamins in The World" I keep hearing about on the television. Don says they will make me just about the healthiest person around and dog gonnit, I believe him. I wonder if he will be opening a forum up any time soon so I can put in an application for mod buttons? ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »
This is the real concreteguy, he's a good well respected member of many boards.

Glad you spoke the truth man, people have known this was a scam for a while, but still many sheep followed. You opened your eyes and saw the truth.

It's now falling apart piece by piece. No member of that board has any clout left, it's all a joke.

8)

Oh... Really?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2012, 06:37:59 PM »
You guys know me. I was a Getbigger for years and loved the banter, characters and fun.

But let's face it, this isn't a bodybuilding board. It WAS one of the best sites on the web, but even at that point it was not a bodybuilding board.

I'm a gh15 mod as well, have been since the first day. And the vast majority of you know I am direct and truthful since I was here 8 or so years.

So if you have questions, I'll answer for the next hour, then I'll log out and go back to the only bb board worth reading if you actually bodybuild, ripped.com.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »
You guys know me. I was a Getbigger for years and loved the banter, characters and fun.

But let's face it, this isn't a bodybuilding board. It WAS one of the best sites on the web, but even at that point it was not a bodybuilding board.

I'm a gh15 mod as well, have been since the first day. And the vast majority of you know I am direct and truthful since I was here 8 or so years.

So if you have questions, I'll answer for the next hour, then I'll log out and go back to the only bb board worth reading if you actually bodybuild, spam.

How do you feel about apply85 and company going after peoples family, posting childrens pics?  How do you feel about members being banned if they post here even if it is just to shoot the shit? 

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »

So if you have questions, I'll answer for the next hour, then I'll log out and go back to the only bb board worth reading if you actually bodybuild, spam.

Why are you people such scumbags, and digg up peoples personal information.