Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227228 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2012, 04:42:38 PM »
Concreteguy, how effective are pumpability admixtures in overcoming poor aggregate gradation and are there any you recommend carrying for site inclusion in the event they hand you a real bony mix?

No answer.  I don't think this guy knows anything about concrete.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »
his forum opened up in april

Exactly. Just a month after those quotes were made. And you still claim that it was a different gh15 from the one bboy was praising?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »
Sounds like Needledick 6 loves the cock.

LOL!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2012, 04:45:56 PM »

sounds like you need a punch in the fucking mouth, twink

And the meltdowns continue......

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2012, 04:52:46 PM »
this is all too funny.. pellius you sound like an absolute moron. heres some facts:

I helped find prosource (kigtropin.com)
I was bartering with them almost daily to send gh15 FREE kigs
funds were sent to china, not sure how me and bboy made any money?

you need to stop pellius, you know this is wrong. you even posted a message from me that specifically told gh15 I wasnt going to openly push kigs. but he sure as hell did - daily.

and as for that "lie" weve already established I was mistaken, you know what they say about when you assume.

also im not sure why youd put my "name" out there, or is it an alias? like gh15's elf miss bambino in florida, maybe we should post that info up.. I havent because believe it or not, im not a bad guy.

cant you see you are being played pellius? open your eyes, everyone sees the truth besides you. now I dont need to argue about this nonsence anymore. you have to see how moronic this whole situation is.

you claimed I pushed kigs, but then posted a message from me stating I was not going to push them openly.
you claim gh15 is not getting money/product? I still have the tracking for about 10 kits that prosource sent him in a month period.
you claim I made money? because all products and wu was to china. so how did I make money? I cant wait to hear this one
you claim gh15 has peoples best intrest in mind, when in reality he is making gullible members pay $500 for a kit that normally would cost $80..

oh and CG also sent him kits, and was never reimbursed. your GOD sure is wealthy, has to beg for kits.
and a last point, I dont condone illegal activity. the products I use are ones I have a prescription for. end of story. do im sorry to break it to you but LE is not interested with a law abiding citizen.

Excellent! You're back! I underestimated you. I give credit where credit is due. I'm already running late and will address this later but I want to point out what I would think would be painfully obvious. gh15 promoted legit kigs. No rational person can deny that. He promoted them to the point of irrationality. But that's just gh15. The guy is one passionate s.o.b. Nothing half ass about him. You don't get to be where he is by being a wall flower. The fire is always blazing with this one and get in his way and you'll get burned. But promoting a product, the legit kigs, is not the same as promoting a company, Prosource, which is what you did.

So all "your boys" in China armed with bamboo sticks overseeing the operation and making sure we all get legit products were just doing it out of the goodness of their hearts? Just like you. All for the love of the game and for the crew at gh15 . org

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
Exactly. Just a month after those quotes were made. And you still claim that it was a different gh15 from the one bboy was praising?

simply put ...

yes.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2012, 05:48:48 PM »
That gh15 is long gone. When he left getbig somebody else (obviously an individual with financial interests in kigtropin) took over - he literally posts ONLY about how great kigtropin is, yet nobody can get their hands on a legit kit. What's up with that?

kigtropin is BEST ! gh to EVER come into americana ,,, that is why i keep it to mysel fand give you fellas bunk balonie ,, im looking at you elf palius lol lol
So this isn't the same goomba on his forum chodling his sack?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »
So this isn't the same goomba on his forum chodling his sack?

ive stated plenty of times that i appreciate his hormone advice but his persona is wack

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2012, 07:58:24 PM »

gh15
has always been
more than one

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »
Lets see your city view?Portland is one of the nicest citys in the USA. I dont live in a studio. this is over a half a million dollar condo.Don't hate me because I am right. Gh15 said after all the reseands he was going to give Kami a second chance. face it he can't get my info and I posted where I live! what a Liar! he is a joke!

What is your beef anyway? you just mad because I am right? didn't I help you out once when you couldn't figure out to work a certain sources website? when was I ever rude to you? I gave you the help a remedial man needed.

Dude, you are starting to slip up. First all the pain killer / anxiety / xanax threads now teh fact that you get your pharma grade gh from a burn victim. I hope you are frauding about portland, cause if someone really wants to find out, the info you already spilled is really narrowing down the search parameters.
all drugs - TPPIIP

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »
Dude, you are starting to slip up. First all the pain killer / anxiety / xanax threads now teh fact that you get your pharma grade gh from a burn victim. I hope you are frauding about portland, cause if someone really wants to find out, the info you already spilled is really narrowing down the search parameters.
I just googled pain killer addict that buys gh from burn victims and found all of ww's personal info!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 08:58:36 PM »
Fuck's sake. Cliff notes on the whole gh15 saga and where it's at now, please.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
Fuck's sake. Cliff notes on the whole gh15 saga and where it's at now, please.
Some poor souls still believe that gh15 is God ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2012, 09:26:30 PM »
Arnold is God! 

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: September 21, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »
LOL!!!!

Translation: I'm getting owned and I'll kiss anyones ass who will say anything about Nexus 6

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2012, 12:16:29 AM »
are you really dumb or just pretending so you can fit in better here?

WHO is coming back to GB? I havent posted here in MONTHS and as you know GETBIG is writing about our board EVERY DAY.

Our whole posts and threads are being copied and talked about on here.

We dont do the same, why would we, there is nothing we can learn from people here.

So pls check your facts and use the little brain

what about the baby pics i see you conventiently ignored that

take them down please

i repeat who ever wants to earn their free sugar water for life from gh 15 can meet me to discuss
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2012, 12:20:37 AM »
No answer.  I don't think this guy knows anything about concrete.

haha!!!  ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2012, 12:24:58 AM »
what about the baby pics i see you conventiently ignored that

take them down please

i repeat who ever wants to earn their free sugar water for life from gh 15 can meet me to discuss

Yeah, these dickheads like to conveniently ignore that. And say dumb shit like "we do it too"

I don't recall Ron offering money for peoples personal info.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2012, 12:32:36 AM »
Yeah, these dickheads like to conveniently ignore that. And say dumb shit like "we do it too"

I don't recall Ron offering money for peoples personal info.

ive never threatened anyones family

only scum do that especially threatening  young kids

pellius justifies it cause he claims he is at war what a clown
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2012, 12:42:03 AM »
big mc

nothing will happen

the fact they put pics of your family up shows them as scum

as for pellius- a 50 year old man talking about 'war' on the internet............. you really only need to re-read that put it in context and realise the absurdity of it all.

big mc - NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ever. its all piss and wind.

if I was you I would set up a calendar on here counting up the days since you have been threatened and untouched......eg 83 days unharmed by gh15. add each day.

these people are idiots.

what type of grown man would aspire to be an 'elf'?

answer- someone who was likely bullied at school or never quite fit in in life. in short. a no-mark.

great fun reading it all though. more posturing than a fucking catwalk.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2012, 12:42:54 AM »
ive never threatened anyones family

only scum do that especially threatening  young kids

pellius justifies it cause he claims he is at war what a clown
Scum of the highest level bring children into this crap.  For Pellius to justify this, shows how low he has become.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2012, 12:44:58 AM »
i know the threats are worthless and that they are all pathetic

the children pics are not my kids so some innocent person has their details on there

i would however like the opportunity to teach them about karma in person

T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2012, 12:51:39 AM »
thats up to you mate!

however if it did go off and it went to court how would you feel explaining this

'i kicked the shit out of him because we were having a war on the internet about a bloke who claimed to be a top bodybuilder but i thought wasnt and his followers who call themselves elves put up pictures of someone elses kids so i flew to hawaii to smack him around at my own expense'.

again re-read then laugh.

booty is bang on the money about these clowns.

as is anyone with a rational brain.

they are all hot air.

bottom line is this- the god of hormones who can move mountains can't source HGH. some 'god' eh?

some of them still believe he is a pro bb er?

gullible pricks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2012, 12:54:36 AM »
i am only offering to meet them to discuss these issues there are no threats from me

they can say what they want about me its water of a ducks back

but posting a name and address and pics of young kids then offering a lifetime supply of free gh for anyone who harms my family

that is crossing a line and needs to be discussed in person

man to elf so to speak  :D
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2012, 12:59:04 AM »
it will all come down when the feds step in and his is unveiled as some kid in a basement surrounded by copies of borresen and l rea books.

even then the mugs would say he set it up himself as he was about to go on a mission to button moon with the cia.