Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227088 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2012, 01:01:28 AM »
Gee15 you are a brit right, haha always easy to tell each other from the wording.

Those fucking prats need to take those pictures of the kids down, how any of those cowards are justifying that type of behavior and harming someones family is beggars belief. Gives a real insight in to the type of people we are dealing with here, just to feel part of the crowd for the first time in their lives. They can all go fuck themselves, Wes, Pellius, Reardon it speaks for itself doesn't it really. Zero principles. Will do anything to fit in.
Trans Milkshake.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2012, 01:10:09 AM »
I am mate from Liverpool.

Oh no- I have done it now. A team of mossad lads are on their way up, sat off in the bar of the adelphi waiting for the orders to strike me down.............

I am still waiting for any of them to tell us about this kigs 'secret blend of hgh igf1 insulin and a diuretic.

I mean to the untrained eye it looks like complete bollocks....... surely not eh?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »
J

they justify it as they are, get this at 'war' on the internet. thats right. at. war. on. the. internet.

and as the poster for platoon told us

'the first casualty of war is innocence. and facebook photo's of kids'.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »
Gee15 you are a brit right, haha always easy to tell each other from the wording.

Those fucking prats need to take those pictures of the kids down, how any of those cowards are justifying that type of behavior and harming someones family is beggars belief. Gives a real insight in to the type of people we are dealing with here, just to feel part of the crowd for the first time in their lives. They can all go fuck themselves, Wes, Pellius, Reardon it speaks for itself doesn't it really. Zero principles. Will do anything to fit in.

Some very good posts here....it's hard for me to put into words the absolute lack of respect I have for these dickheads. I always thought Reardon was a cocky little midget...but I used to like Wes and pellius, Now I would laugh if I found out they were dead.  Bringing children into it shows me they are the absolute lowest of the low, and they are proud of it...total scum.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2012, 01:25:20 AM »

I halfway think they Have to be trolling us...it's not possible that this many idiotic, gullible people wound up on the same board.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2012, 01:35:21 AM »
just had a bad experience

the door went

i had a look through the spyhole and it was a giant nine foot hooded figure with a scythe. my missus answered as i was shitting it.

the figure called himself mr g reaper and asked to see me.

she told him I had nipped out to tesco's to get a paper and some bacon for a fry up.

he said he would return.

as he walked away i noticed his big black cape had on the back

'the grim reaper- sponsored by kigtropin'

coincidence?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2012, 01:36:19 AM »
jaime

its gee 38

not gee 15!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2012, 01:52:36 AM »
jaime

its gee 38

not gee 15!!!

Haha sorry brother. I wasn't paying attention. Maybe you could offer Grimmy some of your fry up? Word on the street is he is getting pretty tired with the pineapple juice and ice cream.
Trans Milkshake.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2012, 02:01:17 AM »
all pro's eat walls sausages

no other sausages give the gains they seek

and smokey bacon

topped off with black pudding

and bread. but it must be fried. not toasted. toasted is bunk bread.

do you have any idea the amount of fired breakfasts the pro's eat? all day. this with kigs is their secret.

did I mention kigs? I took a vial three minutes ago and i have grown an inch in height- ny nails are now in the guiness book for the quickest growing nails and my waist has gone from 35 to 23- in three minutes. andre the giant once had a vial of kigs. he was known as little andre and was 5 foor 2. one vial later and he got a walk on part in the princess bride. one vial.

its a shame the product can't be found. hold on. just had a call I have some of this product. what a touch. etc etc etc

its classic scamming of the lowest order. by a man who has the cia at his behest but gets mugged by fu manchu hgh ltd

whitewidow

« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2012, 02:10:58 AM »
haha just came across this gem this is supposed to be over a half million dollar condo dog is cute ill give you that only

It is right about haf a milion dollars. I am just showing a few views. I posted those at like 7AM I had not even slept all night. The place shows 3 mountains mt. hood,mt everett and one other valcano, this is a high rise why do you thik you can see all the bridges and the city below? Plus like I said I am horrible at taking pictures. The dog is worth a milion dollars in my eyes. Hell have you see where Jose Raymond lives? It is expensive to ive in the city! You kind of half to come inside the place to check all the views out.Poor jose Raymond has no T.V. or Internet!

I am also letting all the GH15 fans let them know I don't care if they know what state or city I live in ! Hell I just even showed them pictures of where I
live. All I have to say anybody who they threaten don't be scared of them! I know pellius thinks he is responsible for the creation of the universe but he is just some bum who has to pull scams to live!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2012, 02:14:09 AM »
Bigmc taking on all comers and destroying their will to live.
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2012, 05:40:18 AM »
Bigmc taking on all comers and destroying their will to live.

get big legend nz humbling me with his support  8)
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »

Umm..you took a pic THROUGH a screen.  You seriously couldn't take one from a porch/balcony/ etc?

Also, with all due respect...if you have enough money for a $500K condo couldn't you do a little better with the area rug (totally frayed) and the transition area between carpet and floor looks horrendous.  Perhaps you may want to change that carpet up...looks really worn.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »
I halfway think they Have to be trolling us...it's not possible that this many idiotic, gullible people wound up on the same board.
This.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2012, 06:40:54 AM »
judging by your post count and its contents you dont have a life either.

so you cant lose what you dont have.

internet warriors at their best. go outside fatbody and get a real life

any chance of answering the question about the kids pics

thanks
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2012, 06:43:47 AM »
judging by your post count and its contents you dont have a life either.

so you cant lose what you dont have.

internet warriors at their best. go outside fatbody and get a real life
Internet warriors? Lol, who's the one threatening lives over stuff said on the internet? Your faggy little kitten of jewduh, that's who. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2012, 07:44:08 AM »
 No, I have NEVER sold drugs to minors,adults or anyone. Are you happy now you FUCKTARD? But you knew the answer to this question.
Your doing this for cock sucking points. But since were going to play this game my friend. Maybe they can still go over to my mail box and open a few of those pms you sent me buddy.
 Does this ring a bell? "aplly85 is out of hand and must be delt with exactly the way your doing. He thinks he runs this place and he is just another mod, you have many more behind you than you think.", "gh15 obviously has a stake in the kigs, why else would he push it like this?", "gh15 made some poor decisions selecting mods."I have also thought about leaveing many times"<=====WAAWOOO

Dude, we spoke in length about me rolling because I hated the place. You told me to stay because "I brought respect to the site." You also know I was the one that put up the stickies about not talking to minors about drugs or giving advise other than to leave the forum. I posted to report minors to mods so we could bann them. I went around and around with the idiots in the mod room about not doing buisiness with minors. YOU KNOW THIS guy! You the pussy sitting in the back ground without the balls to speach your mind just pushing me along. Your my big buddy in email land and now just like the balless, pussy you are you calling me on the carpet with this drugs and minors BULLSHIT! YOU KNOW BETTER YOU DICK SUCKER! How the fuck could you stay after seeing what they and you are doing? You have litterally ZERO respect fro yourself. The time will come when your here explaining why you don't fuck little boys in the ass. God, I can't wait for that day. and yes guy. I WILL MAKEE YOU ANSWERE THE QUESTION!

You think your perfect little posts and braking it all down 1,2,3 is going to work here? Keep it up guy, I will just keep letting your blood flow.

CG  

Well, you seem incapable of answering any sincere direct questions without resorting to yelling and name calling. Just like with bboy and -b- and I wanted to hear it from you directly. I can see that will not be possible. Your erratic and hostile behavior does little to dispel the narcotics charge. You come to a board that you continually bashed until only a few days ago even wanting to conduct some kind of internet operation to seek out the "spies" here yet you have the audacity to come to the very board you targeted seeking support and solace.

You will not last long here.

My work is done on this thread. Back to put on the finishing touches on the far more dangerous, damaging and contemptible, -b- aka Brandon Chaffin.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2012, 07:46:01 AM »
The truth hurts doesn't it Elfs!

That gh15 is long gone. When he left getbig somebody else (obviously an individual with financial interests in kigtropin) took over - he literally posts ONLY about how great kigtropin is, yet nobody can get their hands on a legit kit. What's up with that?

kigtropin is BEST ! gh to EVER come into americana ,,, that is why i keep it to mysel fand give you fellas bunk balonie ,, im looking at you elf palius lol lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2012, 08:03:39 AM »
The truth hurts doesn't it Elfs!

as a mod over there can you explain who decided to go after peoples families
T

whitewidow

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »
Umm..you took a pic THROUGH a screen.  You seriously couldn't take one from a porch/balcony/ etc?

Also, with all due respect...if you have enough money for a $500K condo couldn't you do a little better with the area rug (totally frayed) and the transition area between carpet and floor looks horrendous.  Perhaps you may want to change that carpet up...looks really worn.

I will do that just for you. the rug is actually nice It is just not vaccumed. I also have a steam cleaner ike some places rent out.You have to remember I have a dog. It is expensive to live in the city. Now if I moved to the other side of town I could get a house for 200K or if I moved to NH,Maine or Vermont I coud buy some fat houses for 100,000$ but they are out in the middle of nowhere. this is right in the city. It is in the NW area wich is the most expensive part of town.

It just depends where you want to live anything in the city is going to run half a million or more for nothing to crazy. I have a crazy nice view of the city. I am not a photographer I just took a picture of the mountain one nice morning. I will still buy houses in cheaper areas in the future. I already own a house in thailand I bought for just under 30K wich is a badass house near pattaya wich is the red light. so it is near a crummy area. This is actually a very classy place. hell ook where Jose Raymond is living poor guy! he does not even have a TV!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: September 22, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »
I'm sure you wont believe this. I don't blame you. But I had no idea this was going on until about a month ago. I know, "what fucking world am I living in?" They have this section called Named and Shamed. It;s an entire frum area thats all about hate. I never went there but once and that was to list a lab that burned me. I was PMing a friend of mine from PM called IABADMAN about wanting to leave cuntbegger15 and he was the one that told me about this cowardly act. Dude, trust me when I say "I agrea with all your posts about this issue and only wish I could be with your to talk over a few matters with these pussies myself.....face to face."

I don't know how you sleep at night. I would have acted on it already.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((For the record: I'm calling out all ghcunt15 "HIT MEN")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BEGGER15 has my addy. I sent it to him daring him to Name and Shame me. (Ya we had some heated pms back and forth.)

I like meeting with friends. So why don't you send some of your internet killers to hang out with me. LOL....Say goodbye to them before they leave........<wink>

as a mod over there can you explain who decided to go after peoples families

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2012, 08:42:37 AM »
So if I'm reading you right...they are selling steroids to minors ?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2012, 09:39:10 AM »
I'm sure they sell to minors. They sell to ANYONE. Begger15 has open auction bids for gear in the Neverland Section of his forum. There are no setpiont controls of any kind. It's an "ask no questions" deal. I pointed out to them they are stepping way over the line. I told them to let the sponsors sell the gear and don't make the Begger15 web site a dealer in and of it's self. But the fucking idiot just chases the money. Thats probly the reason they came up with this narcotics to minors shit, because I was the only one that cared about stupid kids just wanting to boot gear. pillius and this rearden metal both know this. They are both fucking trash just via association at this point. Begger15 list the gear as if the lab/sponsor is the one selling it. But the truth is Begger15 has leaned on the lab to give him FREE gear, then him and applydogshit sell the stuff and split up. applydogshit goes way back with begger15, they were friends as challenged kids back in the day. Kids like me would piss in there sand box and put our dogs up to fucking them in the ass for sport. Now that I'm an adult I would NEVER abuse a dog like that again! applydogshit maybe one of the only trannies that can ID the fucking coward.

You do know the reason pellius is here fighting the fight? Because he is the fucking invisible mod back at the PunkGreenHorns ranch!
I didn't even know he was a mod until he started sucking my dick sending pms. The guy give Z E R O advice about anything. begger15 has come out and said to these dead beats to start contributing to the forum or leave. So this is how he can suck dick back into begger15 "Good Elf circle". Thats why this idiot bustinass<----who the fuck goes by the name of farting? Good old ba after being made a coach has put his little area to sleep. Everyone knows this. It's the pink elephant in the room when ever he is posting. But I can't feel bad for the clown because (HE IS A CLOWN). He is so fucking smart he stopped learning years ago. If you dought how smart he is just as him. The best part is rearden is doing very well, this makes life suck as being the loser coach.

CG

So if I'm reading you right...they are selling steroids to minors ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »
I'm sure you wont believe this. I don't blame you. But I had no idea this was going on until about a month ago. I know, "what fucking world am I living in?" They have this section called Named and Shamed. It;s an entire frum area thats all about hate. I never went there but once and that was to list a lab that burned me. I was PMing a friend of mine from PM called IABADMAN about wanting to leave cuntbegger15 and he was the one that told me about this cowardly act. Dude, trust me when I say "I agrea with all your posts about this issue and only wish I could be with your to talk over a few matters with these pussies myself.....face to face."

I don't know how you sleep at night. I would have acted on it already.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((For the record: I'm calling out all ghcunt15 "HIT MEN")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BEGGER15 has my addy. I sent it to him daring him to Name and Shame me. (Ya we had some heated pms back and forth.)

I like meeting with friends. So why don't you send some of your internet killers to hang out with me. LOL....Say goodbye to them before they leave........<wink>

if i thought there was a genuine risk to my family i would pursue them to the end of the earths

as it is i will happily meet one of them near my location but i am not putting any more effort into it than that
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »
Ya, sounds like your taking the high road on this. Just as well. The forum is filled with paper ass holes.
With a hand full of good guys.
 Funny begger15 made a post about how begger15 web site is the most popular site in BBing one day. Then guys started asking how he came to believe this and where did he get this info? Those posts were all taken down. They are over there comparing themselfs to GetBig. They seam to over look you have over a thousand guest reading at all times. hehe begger15 posts in the mod room that they turn down 20 member apps a day and thats why there is less than one person a day sighning up at the moment. Sure thing.........

CG

if i thought there was a genuine risk to my family i would pursue them to the end of the earths

as it is i will happily meet one of them near my location but i am not putting any more effort into it than that