Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227047 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
Bustedintheass....which side will you be on when you get banned for speaking your mind? Assuming you still have your own.

PS: let me know when you get around socal, we can meet up and exchange personal info....if you'll split gh15's personal saizen stash with me. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
I just googled pain killer addict that buys gh from burn victims and found all of ww's personal info!! :o

you are forgeting portland. And oh yea, im sure that info is on google  ::)  conehead gimmick
all drugs - TPPIIP

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2012, 04:47:42 PM »
you have the wrong one here my nerd friend. You are also really funny. As funny as Concreteguy is smart  :D

if that ever happens I certainly wont be on your side. I am on the side of the truth and honesty, Always.

The truth never shifts, just the people around it. GH15 has been standing for truth for years now and still does. Most here dont even understand that concept let alone pratice it.

That is why I am there and not here.

Besides, you forget I was BANNED here and have spoken my mind and still do there DAILY and never been banned.

Makes you think doesnt it...
lol....you speak what the puppetmaster wants you to, someday you'll get tired of his hand up your ass pulling your jaw strings. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2012, 06:13:40 PM »

BustinAss
how much
money did
you get
ripped
for

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
you have the wrong one here my nerd friend. You are also really funny. As funny as Concreteguy is smart  :D

if that ever happens I certainly wont be on your side. I am on the side of the truth and honesty, Always.

The truth never shifts, just the people around it. GH15 has been standing for truth for years now and still does. Most here dont even understand that concept let alone pratice it.

That is why I am there and not here.

Besides, you forget I was BANNED here and have spoken my mind and still do there DAILY and never been banned.

Makes you think doesnt it...
So why are you back here then?  Why not just go hang out on his boardings and stay there?  If he's so saintly let us all be the fools and talk all the rubbish we want and you can be secure in your truth. So why come back?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2012, 11:24:22 PM »
Scum of the highest level bring children into this crap.  For Pellius to justify this, shows how low he has become.

Exactly where did I justify pics of children being posted up? Just for the record I don't condone, and if anyone has ever followed me on GetBig over the years, knows that I was always against bringing children into anything. Children have nothing to do with anything that goes on here and up until the age of 10 sometimes 12 years old, children are the closest thing we have to angels on this dark, cesspool of a planet. But it's not my fucking board! Get it? I merely pointed out that it was their parents who had posted pics of their baby on the internet for all the world to see and no harm or threats were made or done. I would not post those pictures if it was my board but it has no effect good or bad one way or another so I don't obsess over it. I also pointed out how it was that you seemed so concerned about something that is harmless but have thus far shown not the slightest concern for the real harm being done. People being lied to, cheated, stolen and poisoned.

As I've mentioned in the past, I have not followed any of the drama that seems to follow you. To me you seemed harmless enough and wish people would just let you be. But it has given me pause that some people that I put a lot of credibility in and hold in the highest esteem take a very dim view of you to say the least. And now that I've had the pleasure and opportunity to spend these precious moments with you some traits do come to the surface. You really seem like quite the duplicitous little twat that's as hollow as one of -b-'s henchmen bamboo sticks and as shallow as Nexus 6 testosterone reserve.

Do not address me further.

Dismissed.

Pellius approved.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
Then if you don't condone that kind of behaviour, why haven't you done something about having the kiddie pics removed?  Or have you tried and gh has refused to have them taken down? 

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2012, 11:41:33 PM »
booty is bang on the money here

pellius- if you don't object you are as bad as the people who put them up.

epic_alien

« Reply #283 on: September 22, 2012, 11:47:09 PM »
am i wrong or didnt elephant skin pellius used to tell gh 15 to fuck off all the time when he used to post here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2012, 12:03:16 AM »
I'm sure they sell to minors. They sell to ANYONE. Begger15 has open auction bids for gear in the Neverland Section of his forum. There are no setpiont controls of any kind. It's an "ask no questions" deal. I pointed out to them they are stepping way over the line. I told them to let the sponsors sell the gear and don't make the Begger15 web site a dealer in and of it's self. But the fucking idiot just chases the money. Thats probly the reason they came up with this narcotics to minors shit, because I was the only one that cared about stupid kids just wanting to boot gear. pillius and this rearden metal both know this. They are both fucking trash just via association at this point. Begger15 list the gear as if the lab/sponsor is the one selling it. But the truth is Begger15 has leaned on the lab to give him FREE gear, then him and applydogshit sell the stuff and split up. applydogshit goes way back with begger15, they were friends as challenged kids back in the day. Kids like me would piss in there sand box and put our dogs up to fucking them in the ass for sport. Now that I'm an adult I would NEVER abuse a dog like that again! applydogshit maybe one of the only trannies that can ID the fucking coward.

You do know the reason pellius is here fighting the fight? Because he is the fucking invisible mod back at the PunkGreenHorns ranch!
I didn't even know he was a mod until he started sucking my dick sending pms. The guy give Z E R O advice about anything. begger15 has come out and said to these dead beats to start contributing to the forum or leave. So this is how he can suck dick back into begger15 "Good Elf circle". Thats why this idiot bustinass<----who the fuck goes by the name of farting? Good old ba after being made a coach has put his little area to sleep. Everyone knows this. It's the pink elephant in the room when ever he is posting. But I can't feel bad for the clown because (HE IS A CLOWN). He is so fucking smart he stopped learning years ago. If you dought how smart he is just as him. The best part is rearden is doing very well, this makes life suck as being the loser coach.

CG

Yes, apply and I were at odds and that's no secret. The thread is still there on the boards. We have come to a mutual understanding and any disagreements will be between us and not aired publicly. What you posted is not news to him and I've said far worse to him directly.

Lets briefly review here: After leaving ProMus where you were a vet there and a board in which you portrayed  as full of criminal and scammers you came to our board lavishly praising gh15 with tons of obsequious posts, always referring to him as "boss". Remember this under your avatar "Go GH15 or Go HOME !"? While on our board you continually bashed GetBig and in your latest conquest were determined to get the "Rat" that was sending back posts from our board onto this board. After once again getting brutalize by apply85 in the mod section I PMed you to give you some support. There are a lot of people, including mods, that apply85 rubs the wrong way and he is not blind to that. Remember the thread he started titled something like "Why I am (or people think I am) an ass hole." Though you constantly like to point out and call attention to your physical development, which I'm sure apply85 can come no near to matching, intellectually you are not even in his league. It was painful to watch him constantly tear you a new one every time you two would get into it. Trying not to address the argument and issues directly I did want to let you know that I didn't approve and did not like the way he talked to you. apply85 can be relentless and ruthless and as a fellow mod and many years his senior I felt you deserved more respect regardless of the issues being addressed. And this support has now morphed into "sucking your cock."

Now you are here, on the very board you targeted and bashed, trying to garner support and sympathy. This is GetBig you spiteful, insulin abused, man. They sniff out poseurs and phonies like you quickly. Your two faced back stabbing nature is becoming more and more evident.

What's done is done and there's nothing more to be done. I advised you to just walk away and speak of this no more. Now I warn you to shut your mouth. Remember, I have access to all your post and are you sure you want people here to read what you've been saying about this board, a board you want to join, and also read some real gh15 cock sucking, eh boss?

You are small potatoes and I don't want to waste any more time with you. I still have to respond to -b-  But keep pissing me off and I will take the time to sift through your post and PMs and post them here.

I had no idea what a really nasty  two faced back stabbing angry man you are. And say what you want about apply85 if I wanted someone watching my back he would be the one. And despite our differences I do have to admit, much to my chagrin, that he has already proven me wrong three times in a row: I was wrong about -b-, I was wrong about bboy and I was wrong about you. When he told you point blank, "I have zero respect for you." I thought that was outrageous and didn't want to let that past but honored our agreement to keep our feuds private. But it was enough to let you know how much I thought that was out of line. Now, it seems perfectly appropriate.

You are a phony, you turn against or turn back on on anything as long as it suits your interest, you have no loyalty and you have no honor. You are a disgraceful human being.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »
booty is bang on the money here

pellius- if you don't object you are as bad as the people who put them up.

I can't believe people here are that dumb. Didn't I say that though harmless I don't condone the pictures being posted? If it was up to me they wouldn't be posted? And that it is not my fucking board?

I don't consider it a big deal because the pictures were posted on the internet by what I assume were the parents. The parents. The parents posted the baby pics for all the world to see. They were reposted on our board.  No threats were made or carried out. No threats were made against bigmc's family. Whether I object or not, and I do, makes no difference because no difference is made. Yet, you people who want to seem compassionate care little for real people that have been hurt. In fact, some rejoice in the fact that honest, hardworking people got screwed.

I don't get it.    

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 23, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
am i wrong or didnt elephant skin pellius used to tell gh 15 to fuck off all the time when he used to post here?

Ha! Ha! Another one that came on our board begging for hookups.

Admin bans dozens of trash like you before even having breakfast.

epic_alien

« Reply #287 on: September 23, 2012, 12:25:12 AM »
Ha! Ha! Another one that came on our board begging for hookups.

Admin bans dozens of trash like you before even having breakfast.

so you are saying you didnt tell gh 15 he was full of hit when he used to post here?

oh and where is this begging you speak of?

someone find the posts of pelllus telling gh to get lost when he used to post here

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2012, 12:47:32 AM »
so BA regarding truth and lies heres a few which you will avoid

1- do you believe H2015 is a pro bber?
2- do you believe his kigs are hgh igf1 slin and a diuretic as is being claimed?
3- do you believe he got martinez out of nick?
4- do you believe h2015 owns castles?
5- do you believe h2015 gets people killed who disagree with him?
6- do you believe he has inside knowledge from the CIA/FBI?

these are simple yes or no questions.

in your own time pal.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2012, 12:52:20 AM »
Yes, apply and I were at odds and that's no secret. The thread is still there on the boards. We have come to a mutual understanding and any disagreements will be between us and not aired publicly. What you posted is not news to him and I've said far worse to him directly.

Lets briefly review here: After leaving ProMus where you were a vet there and a board in which you portrayed  as full of criminal and scammers you came to our board lavishly praising gh15 with tons of obsequious posts, always referring to him as "boss". Remember this under your avatar "Go GH15 or Go HOME !"? While on our board you continually bashed GetBig and in your latest conquest were determined to get the "Rat" that was sending back posts from our board onto this board. After once again getting brutalize by apply85 in the mod section I PMed you to give you some support. There are a lot of people, including mods, that apply85 rubs the wrong way and he is not blind to that. Remember the thread he started titled something like "Why I am (or people think I am) an ass hole." Though you constantly like to point out and call attention to your physical development, which I'm sure apply85 can come no near to matching, intellectually you are not even in his league. It was painful to watch him constantly tear you a new one every time you two would get into it. Trying not to address the argument and issues directly I did want to let you know that I didn't approve and did not like the way he talked to you. apply85 can be relentless and ruthless and as a fellow mod and many years his senior I felt you deserved more respect regardless of the issues being addressed. And this support has now morphed into "sucking your cock."

Now you are here, on the very board you targeted and bashed, trying to garner support and sympathy. This is GetBig you spiteful, insulin abused, man. They sniff out poseurs and phonies like you quickly. Your two faced back stabbing nature is becoming more and more evident.

What's done is done and there's nothing more to be done. I advised you to just walk away and speak of this no more. Now I warn you to shut your mouth. Remember, I have access to all your post and are you sure you want people here to read what you've been saying about this board, a board you want to join, and also read some real gh15 cock sucking, eh boss?

You are small potatoes and I don't want to waste any more time with you. I still have to respond to -b-  But keep pissing me off and I will take the time to sift through your post and PMs and post them here.

I had no idea what a really nasty  two faced back stabbing angry man you are. And say what you want about apply85 if I wanted someone watching my back he would be the one. And despite our differences I do have to admit, much to my chagrin, that he has already proven me wrong three times in a row: I was wrong about -b-, I was wrong about bboy and I was wrong about you. When he told you point blank, "I have zero respect for you." I thought that was outrageous and didn't want to let that past but honored our agreement to keep our feuds private. But it was enough to let you know how much I thought that was out of line. Now, it seems perfectly appropriate.

You are a phony, you turn against or turn back on on anything as long as it suits your interest, you have no loyalty and you have no honor. You are a disgraceful human being.

Another Asshole with the threats.  Is that all you idiots know how to do......is threaten people when you don't like what they type ?

The more you post, the more every person here sees what a vile, self-serving piece of shit you are.

Your rationalization for posting those pics was comical....and your memory is VERY selective, to say the least. I can't even be bothered to bust you in every bullshit untruth you have posted. you said yourself, Getbig sniffs out bullshit and frauds with esse.....I guess you haven't noticed every person here is calling YOU a delusional moron

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 23, 2012, 02:16:04 AM »
so no threats were made against my kids pellius

the thread was called in regards bigmc. it has been taken down because i made that happen

other members here saw it and i posted the thread on here which was deleted after complaints from elves

but what gh15 said was free gh for life to anyone who harms my family

there was nothing in there saying apart from his kids and then alleged pics of my kids and personal details were put up

you are basically in denial because to accept what you have become is to admit you are total scum and his bitch

:-*
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: September 23, 2012, 02:33:54 AM »
This shit is worse than Days of our lives and The Bold and the beautiful, all episodes combined in 1 super big blu-ray box set.

Now we at least have verification those "Kigtropins" are not what they are supposed to be, they clearly contain massive doses of Clomiphene.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2012, 03:06:34 AM »
you should be mounted and pounded to the face untill you "get it", homo

You've been wanting to "mount" me for years now. Keep dreaming, honey.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 23, 2012, 03:07:56 AM »
so you are saying you didnt tell gh 15 he was full of hit when he used to post here?

oh and where is this begging you speak of?

someone find the posts of pelllus telling gh to get lost when he used to post here

I'm sure you get a rush of followers going through my post history just support you.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2012, 03:09:10 AM »
pellius

same questions to you

2- do you believe his kigs are hgh igf1 slin and a diuretic as is being claimed?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2012, 03:16:10 AM »
so BA regarding truth and lies heres a few which you will avoid

these are simple yes or no questions.

in your own time pal.

I'll handle this.

1. Yes.
2. LEGIT KIGS speculated but not 100% confirmed. 100% sure this is not just hgh.
3. Not by himself and he never claimed by himself. Said it was very complicated case. Victor thanked him publicly.
4. A man's home is his castle. Depends how you define castles. Does he have a moat and a draw bridge. I doubt it.
5. Whether I knew or not I wouldn't comment on this either way.
6. Hell, even I have some inside knowledge of the FBI. Depends who you know. Not a big claim.

Pellius once again taking on all comers some of the time. When you're armed with truth and honesty there is no fear.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2012, 03:16:28 AM »
I can't believe people here are that dumb. Didn't I say that though harmless I don't condone the pictures being posted? If it was up to me they wouldn't be posted? And that it is not my fucking board?

I don't consider it a big deal because the pictures were posted on the internet by what I assume were the parents. The parents. The parents posted the baby pics for all the world to see. They were reposted on our board.  No threats were made or carried out. No threats were made against bigmc's family. Whether I object or not, and I do, makes no difference because no difference is made. Yet, you people who want to seem compassionate care little for real people that have been hurt. In fact, some rejoice in the fact that honest, hardworking people got screwed.

I don't get it.    
still a asshole move to bring kids into this mess. and if you dont get it then i guess you are a asshole to. and just because they are out there it doenst mean its legal to reproduce the pics on other sites. copyright you know.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:23 AM »
Another Asshole with the threats.  Is that all you idiots know how to do......is threaten people when you don't like what they type ?

The more you post, the more every person here sees what a vile, self-serving piece of shit you are.

Your rationalization for posting those pics was comical....and your memory is VERY selective, to say the least. I can't even be bothered to bust you in every bullshit untruth you have posted. you said yourself, Getbig sniffs out bullshit and frauds with esse.....I guess you haven't noticed every person here is calling YOU a delusional moron

I'm sorry. Have I been ignoring you?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:39 AM »
I'll handle this.

1. Yes.
2. Speculated but not 100% confirmed. 100% sure this is not just hgh..
3. Not by himself and he never claimed by himself. Said it was very complicated case. Victor thanked him publicly.
4. A man's home is his castle. Depends how you define castles. Does he have a moat and a draw bridge. I doubt it.
5. Whether I knew or not I wouldn't comment on this either way.
6. Hell, even I have some inside knowledge of the FBI. Depends who you know. Not a big claim.

Pellius once again taking on all comers some of the time. When you're armed with truth and honesty there is no fear.

lol what? where?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2012, 03:18:26 AM »
still a asshole move to bring kids into this mess. and if you dont get it then i guess you are a asshole to. and just because they are out there it doenst mean its legal to reproduce the pics on other sites. copyright you know.

lol @ copyright! Look at your avatar.