Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226329 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2012, 03:21:04 AM »
taking on all comers??

so you believe h2015's claim to have been a top 5 O finisher?

fucking hell.

and you believe h2015 despite getting shit gear from china has discovered a gear that will revolutionise the world despite not being able to get proper hgh.

and where does victor martinez say I thank h20 15 for getting me out of prison? please back this one up....

answer 5 is a cop out. you either know or you don't. so you don't. thanks for that

as for the cia thing - you believ ehis great links?

you are 50 odd for fucks sake. seriously step away from the crack pipe.

bottom line however you play it you tactily consent to people putting kids photos up on a board. and you are too shit scared or ineffective to stand up about it.

so not only are you a mug . you are a cowardly mug.

you should be so proud.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2012, 03:21:27 AM »
lol what? where?

Do a search, tubby. Do I have to take you bitches by the hand?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2012, 03:23:10 AM »
pellis has no integrity

pushing fake gh to unsuspecting kids

stealing from a church to buy his drugs

spewing lies about his top gh 1 5

justifying pics of innocent kids with a bounty on their heads being put on a website he mods

he is total scum
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »
taking on all comers??

so you believe h2015's claim to have been a top 5 O finisher?

fucking hell.

and you believe h2015 despite getting shit gear from china has discovered a gear that will revolutionise the world despite not being able to get proper hgh.

and where does victor martinez say I thank h20 15 for getting me out of prison? please back this one up....

answer 5 is a cop out. you either know or you don't. so you don't. thanks for that

as for the cia thing - you believ ehis great links?

you are 50 odd for fucks sake. seriously step away from the crack pipe.

bottom line however you play it you tactily consent to people putting kids photos up on a board. and you are too shit scared or ineffective to stand up about it.

so not only are you a mug . you are a cowardly mug.

you should be so proud.

You asked me straight questions I give you straight answers. Predictably, you are unsatisfied with my answers and you insult me. Again I expected that. What I didn't expect is that you'd stoop so low as to call me a "mug". Ouch! That hurts.

Martinez list of thank yous was also reprinted on this board. You look for it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2012, 03:28:26 AM »
so no threats were made against my kids pellius

the thread was called in regards bigmc. it has been taken down because i made that happen

other members here saw it and i posted the thread on here which was deleted after complaints from elves

but what gh15 said was free gh for life to anyone who harms my family

there was nothing in there saying apart from his kids and then alleged pics of my kids and personal details were put up

you are basically in denial because to accept what you have become is to admit you are total scum and his bitch

:-*

Yeah, we took a post down because you made us do it. Any other claim you want to not prove?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2012, 03:29:11 AM »
so bustin ass you are here apparently to correct wrongs

but shit yourself when asked easy questions.

now as for me

q1- I don't know nor care its the fucking internet
q2- I don't know nor care it the fucking internet
q3- its a laugh on here because it the fucking internet
q4- yes I do and have

now answer yours you fucking coward.....

shit scared of h2o 15. and you are a grown man.

for someone who doesnt post on here you are......... posting on here.

and before you want to threaten me I live in Liverpool, England. Feel free to unleash your hit squads onto us.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2012, 03:30:21 AM »
martinez thanked dennis james for his support

pellius thinks that dennis is gh15

even though he claimed top three at the o
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2012, 03:31:12 AM »
pellius

you condone or at least tolerate kids pics being put up.

thats all i need to know about you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2012, 03:32:35 AM »
bustin ass and pellis will answer questions that fit their agenda

they will ignore everything else

thats what people with no integrity do

they know they are swimming in shit

they dont have the balls to admit their shite is a nest of deceit and lies with the puppet masters being a gimmick and a loser that doesnt even lift
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2012, 03:33:33 AM »
so bustin ass you are here apparently to correct wrongs

but shit yourself when asked easy questions.

now as for me

q1- I don't know nor care its the fucking internet
q2- I don't know nor care it the fucking internet
q3- its a laugh on here because it the fucking internet
q4- yes I do and have

now answer yours you fucking coward.....

shit scared of h2o 15. and you are a grown man.

for someone who doesnt post on here you are......... posting on here.

and before you want to threaten me I live in Liverpool, England. Feel free to unleash your hit squads onto us.

And my answer was a cop out. Gee?

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Feel free to unleash your personal wrath on me.
(See how brave I sound?)

Seriously, whatever happened to the heavy hitters that made GetBig famous. You guys are making this too easy. Where's Nexus 6 and his next meltdown?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2012, 03:34:24 AM »
pellius

you condone or at least tolerate kids pics being put up.

thats all i need to know about you.

So no more questions?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2012, 03:35:34 AM »
pellis has no integrity

pushing fake gh to unsuspecting kids

stealing from a church to buy his drugs

spewing lies about his top gh 1 5

justifying pics of innocent kids with a bounty on their heads being put on a website he mods

he is total scum

I really did like Pellius at one time.  He was a man of honor and integrity but he went down a road that there is no coming back from at least in Getbig's eyes.  He is like a drug addict that pushes away the people that have his best interest.  He will never learn until it is too late.  I wish Ron would ban his ass and any other fucking Elf that comes here.  I am sorry to hear about the death threats BigMC.  You are a good dude and don't deserve this shit.

FUCK YOU PELLIUS !!!!!!!!

Oh...and take Keith's name off under your Avatar.  You are a fucking disgrace and I guarantee he would tell you to fuck off if alive today.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2012, 03:35:43 AM »
you have the wrong one here my nerd friend. You are also really funny. As funny as Concreteguy is smart  :D

if that ever happens I certainly wont be on your side. I am on the side of the truth and honesty, Always.

The truth never shifts, just the people around it. GH15 has been standing for truth for years now and still does. Most here dont even understand that concept let alone pratice it.

That is why I am there and not here.

Besides, you forget I was BANNED here and have spoken my mind and still do there DAILY and never been banned.

Makes you think doesnt it...

"Trenbalone is useless, for cattle, not for muscle gain, far better compounds" 2006.

Trenbolona is elixir of the gods, no tren no bodybuilding" 2011.

"Equipoise? It's for Horses are you a Horse? Worthless" 2006

"Equipoise is a very important drug, all pros abuse it". 2011.

"I was a former top five at the Olympia".

"I was a former top three at the Olympia."

"I am a current pro." September 2012.

"I have seen the nuclear attack plans."

"I have Luna level security clearance."

Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2012, 03:36:57 AM »
bustin ass and pellis will answer questions that fit their agenda

they will ignore everything else

thats what people with no integrity do

they know they are swimming in shit

they dont have the balls to admit their shite is a nest of deceit and lies with the puppet masters being a gimmick and a loser that doesnt even lift

You know, I've been so damn busy here that I haven't had time to go back to my own board. Can you give me a brief summary of what I've been missing on the board you don't care about?

And are you now trying to imply that you lift weights?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2012, 03:38:53 AM »
unleash my wrath?

thats what your master does. you are a pensioner on a message board who follows someone you don't know round like a sheep and hang on their every word.

your victor martinez story doesn't check out does it.

be honest you don't even know h2o's true identity do you?

when this entire scam blows up how fucking stupid are you going to feel?

I thought I would let your little firm know where I am so that the mossad team will know where to find me eh.

seriously I'd sort my shit out before we see 'leland' taking you down on dog the bounty hunter.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2012, 03:43:25 AM »
I really did like Pellius at one time.  He was a man of honor and integrity but he went down a road that there is no coming back from at least in Getbig's eyes.  He is like a drug addict that pushes away the people that have his best interest.  He will never learn until it is too late.  I wish Ron would ban his ass and any other fucking Elf that comes here.  I am sorry to hear about the death threats BigMC.  You are a good dude and don't deserve this shit.

FUCK YOU PELLIUS !!!!!!!!

Oh...and take Keith's name off under your Avatar.  You are a fucking disgrace and I guarantee he would tell you to fuck off if alive today.

I'm hurt. And I knew Keith personally going back to the 1980s and you knew nothing about him.
And of course you want me banned. You, actually all of you, have proven you're no match for me. Singlehandedly I've been owning this whole board and have high jacked and taken over this thread as well as the other bigmc thread. In fact, I have to go back over there. I'm sure everything has come to a grinding halt as everybody sits waiting for what I'm about to say next.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2012, 03:43:41 AM »
bustin ass is being bought

he is so poor that earning 5 dollars a week on that site as a training coach

is enough to buy his opinion
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2012, 03:45:25 AM »
haha man this stuff is great

I just had a great workout and now eating my kit-kats and reading this thread.

Isnt it amazing how just 3 people (rearden, pellius and me) can come in here and destroy the whole thread and moral of the board with just some words. All the girls come out of the woodwork like its pissing gold.

Amazing. Even corrupted WW came out with his multi million (lol) dollar condo pics again  :D. Doesnt get better then that!

And where is ConcreteGuy, the little insulin lover that started this mess? I guess at the shooting range, preparing for another liberation attack on a poor country that he cant even point out on the map.

This board used to mean something, now its just sad to see it. But I cant be sad for idiots that did it to themselves. You want = you get

its funny how you and pellius are claiming a massive owining but no one else can see it

delusional much  ;D
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2012, 03:47:07 AM »

Isnt it amazing how just 3 people (rearden, pellius and me) can come in here and destroy the whole thread and moral of the board with just some words. All the girls come out of the woodwork like its pissing gold.

Amazing. Even corrupted WW came out with his multi million (lol) dollar condo pics again  :D. Doesnt get better then that!

And where is ConcreteGuy, the little insulin lover that started this mess? I guess at the shooting range, preparing for another liberation attack on a poor country that he cant even point out on the map.

This board used to mean something, now its just sad to see it. But I cant be sad for idiots that did it to themselves. You want = you get

Yes the high rolling personal trainer speaks, keep trading away your dignity in the hope of getting some naive kids as a client through the website. You can't argue with facts my little beta friend. Con kids, threaten children, sell bunk gh, yes what a great bunch of people you are.

"Trenbalone is useless, for cattle, not for muscle gain, far better compounds" 2006.

Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2012, 03:48:06 AM »

What's even going to be more hilarious is when we grow weary of giving them this ass whipping and bringing this board back to life and finally leave they will brag about how they drove us off and how we'll be checking back  on this board everyday but too scared to post. That's pretty much what they were saying on bigmc's thread when I didn't post there for half a day.

Gone are the glory days of squad, sarcasm, the old 240, pandeamonium.... this board has really just become a shadow of it's former self.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2012, 03:49:51 AM »
its funny how you and pellius are claiming a massive owining but no one else can see it

delusional much  ;D

But they feel it. Especially you. That's why you're here and that's why you monitor our board daily.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2012, 03:50:25 AM »
Yes the high rolling personal trainer speaks, keep trading away your dignity in the hope of getting some naive kids as a client through the website. You can't argue with facts my little beta friend. Con kids, threaten children, sell bunk gh, yes what a great bunch of people you are.

Can you repeat that.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2012, 03:52:16 AM »
5 bucks goes a long way in nigeria my retard stealing friend.

number doesnt count, its what you can do with it. I bet you say that to girls a lot  :D

If my opinion is bought then why is yours not.

You pull to your side just as much as I do. So whats the difference my copy-paste stealing friend? How are you not bought and I am?

I hope you ate your wheaties, this will require some thinking of you!

i always answer honestly

i believe your board is set up on a foundation of lies

i also believe that some of the training and cycle advice over there is the best on the net

my problem with that is that all the credible information makes the kigs scam easier to pull

has gh15 apologised to all the people that got banned putting their head above the parapet about kigs

he only got uppity after he got shit hgh untill then everyone that said they were bunk got banned
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2012, 03:52:44 AM »
Correction: apply85 proved me wrong 4 times: with -b-, bboy, concrete guy and booty.

I'm going to have to start listening to that boy more.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: September 23, 2012, 03:56:40 AM »
Correction: apply85 proved me wrong 4 times: with -b-, bboy, concrete guy and booty.

I'm going to have to start listening to that boy more.

Nobody gives a shit you repugnant old corpse. Kindly fuck off back to your scam board and steal some more money off of naive kids.
Trans Milkshake.