Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227081 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2012, 04:00:59 AM »
bustin ass

you destroyed the board.

fuck me. delusion beyond the pale.

now you are still too scared to answer the questions on your boss son.

oh to be a personal trainer earning buttons............

still waiting for the answers coward

oh and the martinez evidence

between you and beth chapman here we really have the creme de la menthe on here today.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2012, 04:01:33 AM »
you keep saying GH15 was part and leader of the scam. Any proof for that? Everything points otherwise.

WHY do you care what happens on a seperate board you are not part of?

Are you doing the same with PM or bb.com? why not?

WHY do you have a rat over there copy you posts and whole threads so you can post them here to piss on.

Its our board and you are not a part of it. Stay out or be honest and join in (too late for that now though).

I dont like the mods here but I dont go copy their posts and post them elsewhere where they cant parttake in the discussion and therefore the members here get a 1-sided view presented by you who are heavily biased.

Nobody on this board is issuing death threats to members and peoples families, or posting pictures of children, sorry if anybody takes an interest in such behavior. Simple as.

Everything else is internet bullshit that means very little. I wouldn't expect any of you fuckwits to care about the aforementioned issues. Just keep harping on about integrity all the while threatening children. Sick little creatures that you are.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2012, 04:03:11 AM »
you keep saying GH15 was part and leader of the scam. Any proof for that? Everything points otherwise.

WHY do you care what happens on a seperate board you are not part of?

Are you doing the same with PM or bb.com? why not?

WHY do you have a rat over there copy you posts and whole threads so you can post them here to piss on.

Its our board and you are not a part of it. Stay out or be honest and join in (too late for that now though).

I dont like the mods here but I dont go copy their posts and post them elsewhere where they cant parttake in the discussion and therefore the members here get a 1-sided view presented by you who are heavily biased.

i was banned from his site from day one i would happily post there but we both know i would be banned first time i posted against your god

gh15 started threatening me when he posted here when i called him on the kigs i will argue that i have the right to have an opinion especially while there is a thread with my alleged info over there and he has offered a reward for anyone who harms my family

if you think there is no evidence that gh15 is involved in the kigs scam you are not as bright as you claim to be he is either

not the god of hormones he claims to be and keeps getting repeatedly fooled by the scam

so egotisical that he wont admit they dont exisit and the whole thing is a scam

or using a repeat and rinse technique common in scams like this
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2012, 04:03:38 AM »
I do hope h2015 sends his his hit team over to the UK

wonder how many 'vet bills' he'd need to sort to pay for the ticket?

none of them actually know who h2015 is. yet follow him. for a grown person its nuts. ever seen the end of the wizard of oz??

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2012, 04:06:33 AM »
'truth honesty and integrity'

tell me how that equates with posting pics of kids?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2012, 04:07:28 AM »
I have spoken before in this thread what I think about the pics and bounty on some people.

pls look it up.

I dont understand why people when they see something wrong (like you in this case) condone also very wrong behaviour by others (bigmc and his stealing posts daily nonsense).

If 1 thing is bad doesnt mean the other is good.

And to be clear from now on. all the mods there stand behind the same: truth, honesty and integrity.

That doesnt mean we all agree on ALL accounts. Only on the most important ones. We need and appreciate our differences in opinion and argument them always.

so posting quotes people send me is the same as threatening kids  ::)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2012, 04:12:34 AM »
well then so be it.

I read all I can and think clear as I can. IF I believed for 1 sec. GH15 was involved in anything bad I wouldnt be a mod or any other part of that website from that moment. Simple as that.

But seeing as I am there and doing my best to help the board, it means I DONT see the evidence as you see it. I really dont.

Just as you dont see anything wrong with what you are doing and I think it is VERY low-life.

If you have any more real evidence feel free to post and I will review it and give you my opinion. So far the evidence is non-existant except for those who have preconceived notions and see whatever they want to see. Like religion. And I am not religious. I look at proof and evidence and make my conclusions.

what am i doing that makes me a lowlife

have i thretened peoples kids and families

have i promoted a product that meant people lost thousands

do i subsribe to the biggest ass kissing board on the internet where dissenting views are deleted and banned

you can say what you want about get big but we wouldnt be able to have this argument on your site and that sums the whole thing up nicely
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2012, 04:23:09 AM »
who am I?

MIND Your own fucking business mr fitness first

I have been around a while but don't post only to squash no marks like yourself.

now run along to 'masser' boy.

your a fucking trainer for fucks sake. bottom of the fucking food chain. don't ask me fuck all you lemming. I know whats going on. you and you mates are part of a fucking scam board. fuck off back there.

I used to pull h2015 on this too. he did fuck all about it. like you.

you still refuse to answer the questions. its because you are scared a bloke off the internet h2015 who you don't know will be upset by you. I know gear makes your balls atrophy had no idea they made them disappear altogether.

off you trot- body pump with the over 60's starts in an hour champ and the cast of cocoon want you at the front with your headset on.......

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2012, 04:23:25 AM »
I disagree 100%.

We have arguments and much more heated then this ALL the time. no problems whatsoever.

ALL is done to protect the truth.

And pls IF you dont agree with certain GH15 actions, talk to him. We are all grown persons and what good does it do to ask me why GH15 does certain things.

I do my best for the board and all of its members and value GH15 for his actions and immense integrity and hunger for truth but that doesnt mean I have to agree with everybodies actions all the time.

Learn to differentiate between layers and members.

Once again, NOTHING as you know has been done with the pics and it was done to show some power, but not to use it against little kids by any means. I dont think ANYBODY would approve of such actions, EVER. I am 100% certain of this.

You guys found a hook to use and just repeat the same thing over and over. NOBODY has been hurt and especially children will NOT be involved.

apply85 sent the info to avesher on this board and we both know that was cause he thought something would happen

if you dont believe me check with ron

will you even admit that people got banned on your board for questioning kigs

and that alot of posts are deleted gh 15 is totally paranoid can you admit that

you post well which is probably why you are representing your board over here and not one of the fuck wits

but you are being completely selective in your opinions and ignoring the stuff that doesnt fit your agenda

delete the thread with my details on it and get gh 15 to withdraw the free gh offer then i will have no interest in your site

untill then i will fight my corner
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2012, 04:27:04 AM »
alternatively bigmc we can work together, pretend we have located you and claim the free sugar water.

;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2012, 04:29:42 AM »
what am i doing that makes me a lowlife

have i thretened peoples kids and families

have i promoted a product that meant people lost thousands

do i subsribe to the biggest ass kissing board on the internet where dissenting views are deleted and banned

you can say what you want about get big but we wouldnt be able to have this argument on your site and that sums the whole thing up nicely

Great post. Unfortunately you can't equate any type of truth and honesty with the behavior of whoever runs the gh15 account.

His behavior is just imbecilic. Constant death threats, which has now spread to children and women, constant drug pushing, tirades that go on forever against anyone who questions him, unsubstantiated accusations accusing people of being drug dealers, plants, lab runners and so on.

There is largely free speech on getbig, anything that the mods don't like over there gets deleted, i wrote a few sensible posts about people calming down and being civilized over there which were instantly deleted, i brought up the kids pictures and they all got deleted too.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2012, 04:38:15 AM »
haha man this stuff is great

I just had a great workout and now eating my kit-kats and reading this thread.

Isnt it amazing how just 3 people (rearden, pellius and me) can come in here and destroy the whole thread and moral of the board with just some words. All the girls come out of the woodwork like its pissing gold.

Amazing. Even corrupted WW came out with his multi million (lol) dollar condo pics again  :D. Doesnt get better then that!

And where is ConcreteGuy, the little insulin lover that started this mess? I guess at the shooting range, preparing for another liberation attack on a poor country that he cant even point out on the map.

This board used to mean something, now its just sad to see it. But I cant be sad for idiots that did it to themselves. You want = you get

I said half million dollar high rise condo. It is the location. I wake up and see the snow on mountains hours away. I see all the bridges in the city, I see my whole dowtown city from my windows. so what I just shot a few picture out of two windows! you don't think I have more windows? I am also proving a point! Your wannabee pro boss has been threatening me for years and I have no fear at all of him! I post where I live for christ sakes! curropted?

I put up a stickey in March not to buy from Kami maybe earlier. I gave out some legit referrals for human grade gear that all worked out even for some of Gh15's mods like bigher, reardon metal and Gh15 himself. They have all used the same guy and liked the product. I have links to threads if I need to post them.I have had mods over at your site want me to remail their HGH! This was way before they were mods even before the board was open but I passed on the request. I have never took a penny from anybody! have you seen where Jose raymond has been living lately? I was man enough to show where I lived and my view. lets see Gh15's castles! won't happen!

You guys follow a retard who thinks he got victor out of jail when that is a total false statement by Gh15! He didn't do shit! He has no Cia connects! the only thing he has is knowledge of where the ocal federal building is and where the DEA office is located inside of it! The guy is a rat! According to all his threats I should be dead by now or off the board! he could not even get any info on me I let eveybody know where I am from. I am not scared of some E-Thug.

GH15 is a sad Man! I feel bad for him honestly ! He is the biggest sociopath I have ever met(or read) on a forum. He has no power! what can he do? Send burger boy apply15 on me? some jerkoff who swallows some unidentifiable pills with nyquil?-lol. apply is just some poor jerkoff who has never touched a weight better yet a needle. Gh15 just ikes him because he is his bitch! apply will do whatever Gh15 says! I have the PM's where he admits he works fastfood. he says not mcdonalds but a fancy restaurant! My ass! he is a BUMB!

Pellius is Ok but I think he is smart, and does not realy believe all the ies Gh15 spills about the castles or getting victor out of jail. Bustinass I dont even know you but I am not corrupted. I have never had a problem with your posts as far as I can remember.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »

Great post. Unfortunately you can't equate any type of truth and honesty with the behavior of whoever runs the gh15 account.

His behavior is just imbecilic. Constant death threats, which has now spread to children and women, constant drug pushing, tirades that go on forever against anyone who questions him, unsubstantiated accusations accusing people of being drug dealers, plants, lab runners and so on.

There is largely free speech on getbig, anything that the mods don't like over there gets deleted, i wrote a few sensible posts about people calming down and being civilized over there which were instantly deleted, i brought up the kids pictures and they all got deleted too.

the reason gh 15 left get big was he couldnt handle being confronted with the truth and being exposed

so he started his own board and surrounded himself with ass kissers that would believe his every word

one by one they find the truth and leave they are then discredited as filt and liars

his empire is falling around him his legacy will be as the man who sold sugar water as the promised land
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2012, 04:41:07 AM »

Nobody gives a shit you repugnant old corpse. Kindly fuck off back to your scam board and steal some more money off of naive kids.

I'm owning you worse than I thought. You're really starting to lose it.

You're not going to do anything crazy, are you?

whitewidow

« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2012, 04:43:54 AM »
are you off probation pellius?Tell us the story about the GPS tacking device in your steroid package again? The blinking red one you told me about.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2012, 04:45:26 AM »
I'm owning you worse than I thought. You're really starting to lose it.

You're not going to do anything crazy, are you?

Pellius my old corpse, you have never owned anyone on this board. Run along now, you are a laughing stock over here.
Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2012, 04:52:02 AM »

Pellius my old corpse, you have never owned anyone on this board. Run along now, you are a laughing stock over here.

Yet you keep coming back hanging on my every word. You're my little biitch and I'll leave when I'm good and ready and in the mean time you just keep following me around responding to whatever I say. I'm not only owing you. I'm owning this thread. Look at all the views you've gotten since I got on.

But nice try. My favorite is still Nexus 6. He was tailor made for some Pellius style ownage.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2012, 04:58:19 AM »
Yet you keep coming back hanging on my every word. You're my little biitch and I'll leave when I'm good and ready and in the mean time you just keep following me around responding to whatever I say. I'm not only owing you. I'm owning this thread. Look at all the views you've gotten since I got on.

But nice try. My favorite is still Nexus 6. He was tailor made for some Pellius style ownage.

Nothing to "own". We just state cold hard facts over here. You have no answer to it, hence why you disregard it. Only on the internetz could a creature like you claim to "own" anything.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2012, 05:07:49 AM »

Nothing to "own". We just state cold hard facts over here. You have no answer to it, hence why you disregard it. Only on the internetz could a creature like you claim to "own" anything.

pellius knows that calling your own ownings on get big is the cry of the defeated

he is making a fool of himself

can you imagine having to steal from a church to buy drugs
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2012, 07:38:34 AM »
Well, I guess this is a step in the correct direction. pellius, did you read the part about getting kicked out for not respecting my fellow mods? What happened to the narcotics to minors shit? Maybe they know I have all there IP numbers and am paying to have them tracked? " Shit man, would concreteguy do that? " Yes he would you fucking idiots! Next step we all agree that I told the forum mods to all fuck themselfs and begger15 to give me back the two full kits he stole and maybe we can move on to you and the rest of you guys saying your sorry.
 It's strange to me that anyone would be proud of not serving there country. I shit more morals and ethics than you will ever have.
Have you ever put a cause before yourself? Saddly NO! You stand for the cancer that brings you all down.

BTW: The only GB memebers I know is B-BOY. Would anyone else like to step up and disprove this? The reason
"I came crying here" is because this would hurt you most. begger15 posts about GETBIG every day in one of his twenty stickies he puts up. hehehe LOL

Get this, begger15 has over 3/4s of the main forum covered with his own stickies. Out of over 50 slots for threads, there is less than ten open spots on the first page left. That guy from BassKiller came over and said something about it and then we cleaned it up. But now the retards just let it go back to being retarded.

CG
/quote]

Wow you change sides fasteer then a USA soldier facing a Iraqi plastic gun  :D

Until yesterday it was boss and greatest guy ever and you were a part of the BEST board ever. All your words.

Then you get kicked out for treating your fellow mods like shit and in 1 sec you come crying here. The place YOU said you dont KNOW anyone.

Remember? YOu said you couldnt be the rat because you dont know anyone here at this stupid board called GetBig.

As it turns out you DO know a lot of peeps here, as nobody goes complaining to strangers.

So once again, like before, you started a witchhunt and it is always you at that end. But it cant be you right, you have a day job...

Now you have all the time in the world to really be a part of your own generation nothingness: no morals, no ethics, a true GEDI (lol) without any feeling of responsibility or honour.

The MOMENT you got kicked out you were complaining here. Lol and complaining about the people that gave you a chance to be a mod on their board. How pathetic and sad you reaaly are. Not even mentioning stupid or 'not so pleasing on the eyes'.

But you made a mistake by crying here. They dont like you for switiching sides within minutes. Tell the last of the honest and normal people here ( and there are still people like that here) that you have ZERO loyalty. If you can switch so fast from praise to pissing on somebody.

If you were a real man, you would have taken it like that. You behaved like shit and should have taken it like that. Its your own fault. But I guess the charateristics you display serve you well in the battlefield where you liberate people......from their own freedom.
[/quote]

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
It all comes from begger15. He is the only one making calls. applydogshit and the rest are just on his coat tail.

CG

as a mod over there can you explain who decided to go after peoples families

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #346 on: September 23, 2012, 07:52:47 AM »
Fartboy only sings the tune that begger15 sings. This is one of the issues pellius had with him and applydogshit and a few others.
I was the only one that called it straight. You should have seen the forum go dark when I asked begger15 how he can see thousand of an inch per day with his nails while on kigs. funny

CG

That is why I am there and not here.

Besides, you forget I was BANNED here and have spoken my mind and still do there DAILY and never been banned.

Makes you think doesnt it...

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2012, 07:53:18 AM »

Awwwww how cute. That's twice you mentioned me now.  You scared ?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2012, 07:57:36 AM »
But it's OK to call me on the carpet about selling narcotics to kids? YOU FUCKING ASS CLOWN!
 Go read reply 314 SHITBAG. Just staying there means you condone it. IDIOT!

CG

Exactly where did I justify pics of children being posted up? Just for the record I don't condone, and if anyone has ever followed me on GetBig over the years, knows that I was always against bringing children into anything. Children have nothing to do with anything that goes on here and up until the age of 10 sometimes 12 years old, children are the closest thing we have to angels on this dark, cesspool of a planet. But it's not my fucking board! Get it? I merely pointed out that it was their parents who had posted pics of their baby on the internet for all the world to see and no harm or threats were made or done. I would not post those pictures if it was my board but it has no effect good or bad one way or another so I don't obsess over it. I also pointed out how it was that you seemed so concerned about something that is harmless but have thus far shown not the slightest concern for the real harm being done. People being lied to, cheated, stolen and poisoned.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #349 on: September 23, 2012, 08:10:16 AM »
 Dude, your emails to me went W A Y past talking about one moron you had a problem with.
applyds,begger15,admin,all young mods,wanting to leave,wanting me to stay......on and on

Reading your post is like reading the narcotics charges. You just pull shit out of your ass as you need it.

Your correct applydogshit did say that. But again your making my point. After the shit I had smacked across that trannies face, how could he? He is an earthworn, but not an idiot like you. "lets just brake this down one by one" LOL

YOU SPINELESS FUCKING EXCUSE FOR A MAN!

CG

Yes, apply and I were at odds and that's no secret. The thread is still there on the boards. We have come to a mutual understanding and any disagreements will be between us and not aired publicly. What you posted is not news to him and I've said far worse to him directly.

Lets briefly review here: After leaving ProMus where you were a vet there and a board in which you portrayed  as full of criminal and scammers you came to our board lavishly praising gh15 with tons of obsequious posts, always referring to him as "boss". Remember this under your avatar "Go GH15 or Go HOME !"? While on our board you continually bashed GetBig and in your latest conquest were determined to get the "Rat" that was sending back posts from our board onto this board. After once again getting brutalize by apply85 in the mod section I PMed you to give you some support. There are a lot of people, including mods, that apply85 rubs the wrong way and he is not blind to that. Remember the thread he started titled something like "Why I am (or people think I am) an ass hole." Though you constantly like to point out and call attention to your physical development, which I'm sure apply85 can come no near to matching, intellectually you are not even in his league. It was painful to watch him constantly tear you a new one every time you two would get into it. Trying not to address the argument and issues directly I did want to let you know that I didn't approve and did not like the way he talked to you. apply85 can be relentless and ruthless and as a fellow mod and many years his senior I felt you deserved more respect regardless of the issues being addressed. And this support has now morphed into "sucking your cock."

Now you are here, on the very board you targeted and bashed, trying to garner support and sympathy. This is GetBig you spiteful, insulin abused, man. They sniff out poseurs and phonies like you quickly. Your two faced back stabbing nature is becoming more and more evident.

What's done is done and there's nothing more to be done. I advised you to just walk away and speak of this no more. Now I warn you to shut your mouth. Remember, I have access to all your post and are you sure you want people here to read what you've been saying about this board, a board you want to join, and also read some real gh15 cock sucking, eh boss?

You are small potatoes and I don't want to waste any more time with you. I still have to respond to -b-  But keep pissing me off and I will take the time to sift through your post and PMs and post them here.

I had no idea what a really nasty  two faced back stabbing angry man you are. And say what you want about apply85 if I wanted someone watching my back he would be the one. And despite our differences I do have to admit, much to my chagrin, that he has already proven me wrong three times in a row: I was wrong about -b-, I was wrong about bboy and I was wrong about you. When he told you point blank, "I have zero respect for you." I thought that was outrageous and didn't want to let that past but honored our agreement to keep our feuds private. But it was enough to let you know how much I thought that was out of line. Now, it seems perfectly appropriate.

You are a phony, you turn against or turn back on on anything as long as it suits your interest, you have no loyalty and you have no honor. You are a disgraceful human being.