Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226380 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »
I have to point out something and maybe I missed it cause I didn't read the last few pages but gh15 handed out his punishment as posted earlier....now here's two guys gh15 claims ripped off thousands of dollars and supposedly got people sick by promoting bunk gear and gh15's "punishment" is to claim one guy will die a premature natural death and the other guy will live to be 100?? That's his punishment? Really? What happened to making people disappear with the supposed high level government connections? What happened to destroying people? I mean really? Live to 100? Fucking really?!?!!

Hahaa!!!! And getbiggers are supposed to be afraid of that? Some internet voodoo? Lmfao!!!! And those morons on his site are like "oh good job boss" and "yeah god make them pay" hahahahaaahahahahahahaha haa!!!!!!!!

Shivering in my boots!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2012, 08:13:18 AM »
Retard, the only proven lie is the one about me selling narcotics to minors. READ reply 314 IDIOT!

CG

The ONLY reason I came temporary back here is because of the former mod ConcreteGuy.

He is spewing lies and that HAS to be corrected by truth. Thats it, thats the only reason.

If he hadnt come here to tell lies and blame others for his insane insulting behaviour I would have never posted here again.

But I hope you understand when someone pisses on you and calls you by name then that cannot stand easily.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2012, 08:16:06 AM »
CuntsweatGuy melting down and causing meltdowns in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2012, 08:17:15 AM »
GH15 and the crew are all crooks! scammers! most of them are on probation like pellius. The only guy they had who might go somewhere was B-Boy and the banned him for doing exactly what they do. Bi GH user is trying to get 6 grand from what I heard from the board! He would have that money if he did not blow every cent on roids and HGH! the dog is probably fine just a GH15 scam!

They are most all trash. whats sick is peope look up to these ass-blowers. Fuck Gh15 he is a phony!

whitewidow

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2012, 08:18:52 AM »

concrete guy rules!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2012, 08:28:08 AM »
Notice he didn't say any of this wasn"t true.

This ASSWANK has Z E R O clients. NOone will sign with this fewl. Not even a bunch of fucking Greenhorns will buy his bullshit!

CG

5 bucks goes a long way in nigeria my retard stealing friend.

number doesnt count, its what you can do with it. I bet you say that to girls a lot  :D

If my opinion is bought then why is yours not.

You pull to your side just as much as I do. So whats the difference my copy-paste stealing friend? How are you not bought and I am?

I hope you ate your wheaties, this will require some thinking of you!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2012, 08:29:30 AM »
GH15 and the crew are all crooks! scammers! most of them are on probation like pellius. The only guy they had who might go somewhere was B-Boy and the banned him for doing exactly what they do. Bi GH user is trying to get 6 grand from what I heard from the board! He would have that money if he did not blow every cent on roids and HGH! the dog is probably fine just a GH15 scam!

They are most all trash. whats sick is peope look up to these ass-blowers. Fuck Gh15 he is a phony!

is pellius on probationfor stealing from his church to buy gh good christian values right there  ;D
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2012, 08:30:01 AM »
"I finished in the Top-5 of the Mr. Olympia."  -gh15
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:23 AM »
concrete guy rules!
Eh...if he started posting PM's or emails to back his shit up I might be impressed, as it sits it's all he said/she said bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:27 AM »
Correction: apply85 proved me wrong 4 times: with -b-, bboy, concrete guy and booty.

I'm going to have to start listening to that boy more.

Dude, you can bring my name up with b-B-BOY or Booty any time you want. That ain't no shot. YOu FUCKTARD

CG

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
I have to point out something and maybe I missed it cause I didn't read the last few pages but gh15 handed out his punishment as posted earlier....now here's two guys gh15 claims ripped off thousands of dollars and supposedly got people sick by promoting bunk gear and gh15's "punishment" is to claim one guy will die a premature natural death and the other guy will live to be 100?? That's his punishment? Really? What happened to making people disappear with the supposed high level government connections? What happened to destroying people? I mean really? Live to 100? Fucking really?!?!!

Hahaa!!!! And getbiggers are supposed to be afraid of that? Some internet voodoo? Lmfao!!!! And those morons on his site are like "oh good job boss" and "yeah god make them pay" hahahahaaahahahahahahaha haa!!!!!!!!

Shivering in my boots!! ;D ;D

LOL!!! I cringe every time i read posts over there. I challenge anyone to find a bigger collection of beta's in one place, "Yes boss, your the king boss, please take my wife god". A lot of them have a huge hatred of getbig, without ever having been on the site. Scary how dumb people are and how group think takes over.

He supposedly got fucked over in his own back yard and what does he do in response. Sweet fuck all.
Trans Milkshake.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #361 on: September 23, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »
This is pure bullshit. Any post that is negative to kigs is taken down asap. The poster is then warned about it and told to never do it again.

If you didn't want the pics of kids posted, YOU WOULD TAKE THEM DOWN

Whats up with the narcotics charges fuckstewl?  Reply 314 <-------What you don't want to talk about this lie?

CG

I disagree 100%.

We have arguments and much more heated then this ALL the time. no problems whatsoever.

ALL is done to protect the truth.

Once again, NOTHING as you know has been done with the pics and it was done to show some power, but not to use it against little kids by any means. I dont think ANYBODY would approve of such actions, EVER. I am 100% certain of this.

You guys found a hook to use and just repeat the same thing over and over. NOBODY has been hurt and especially children will NOT be involved.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: September 23, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »

LOL!!! I cringe every time i read posts over there. I challenge anyone to find a bigger collection of beta's in one place, "Yes boss, your the king boss, please take my wife god". A lot of them have a huge hatred of getbig, without ever having been on the site. Scary how dumb people are and how group think takes over.

He supposedly got fucked over in his own back yard and what does he do in response. Sweet fuck all.

boards can go like that losers flock there and get treated like shit but come back for more

they can never be get big and thats what hurts gh 1 5 the most

T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: September 23, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »
Ridge called:

Wants his drama back asap

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: September 23, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

in regard the dismissal of concrete guy

« on: September 20, 2012, 09:18:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BANNED CONCRETE GUY FOR TREATING OTHER MODS LIKE SHIT FOR 3 MONTHS,,

CONCRETE GUY WAS ENTRY LEVEL MOD

CONCETE GUY FINAL STRAW WAS A COMBINATION OF THINGS,,MAINLY NARCOTIC RELATED

THAT INDIVIDUAL IS NOT STABLE MENTALLY

HE GOT KICKED OFF BY ME PERSNALY

gh15 approved
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #365 on: September 23, 2012, 08:50:40 AM »
boards can go like that losers flock there and get treated like shit but come back for more

they can never be get big and thats what hurts gh 1 5 the most

I'm guessing that none of those fucktards are good at counting, average log on over there is around 100, it's a deadzone, with a few sadcases that feel part of something due to star wars user titles, and a shitload of average joes trying to get drug hook ups.

I wonder who g101 was a gimmick of, had a thousand posts going apeshit over here, 40 over there, basically doesn't exist.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: in regard the dismissal of concrete guy

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:33:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes and selling narcotics,,

i told fellas that narcotics are number 1 enemy of bodybuild,, i dont play around thats why im so talked about

today im number one most importent idividual in bodybuildd....narsistic? yes sure...but im so big fellas will tell you gh15 before they can name curent champ

i will not let narcotics ruin this cult farther...infact i wll probably bring you down in real life

my aultimate test is dealer widow...i promised somthing corect? it will be fulfilled

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »

apply85
Global Elf Mod

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

i think some people will hardly believe it, but i really do love people

but cg's behavior was at times so bizarre, and im talking behind the scenes stuff, that even though i kinda liked him i thought he was a huge huge threat to us as a movement... we really could not have a guy like him on the inside ever, so i provoked him into doing something i knew would get him kicked out

and it turns out hes more fucked up than i even thought... as soon as he gets kicked out he goes to other forums and says what a fraud gh15 is etc etc. gee he wasnt a fraud before u got kicked out lol, in fact cg was quite the loyal and obsessed soldier before he kicked cg out. i wonder what changed his mind 

good news is basically now the mod team is as strong as ever and completely on the same page, look at how thoughtful and intelligent they all sound when they stand up for this place on other forums
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2012, 08:59:28 AM »
notbetter ....much better..the problem is im dealing with lot of wana bes and kids with very little to NO hands on experience of legit kig....

why do you all tink i  fell inlove wit product for quite few years...and didnt talk abot anytng else wen i hve best of the best fda approved gh at my feet....?

obviously ibileteral the scambags so i never seen no profit or any dime like filts and liars say ....

so why

why would the most famous fella in bodybuild wich is not chiwawa ray but yours truly....why would i put my name on the line like this?? y would i risk gh15 enormous gloory wen i get weekly offers for movies on my life or tv intervies or bodybuild indstry going nuts talking abouut me all over from top to buttomm and inbetween

open eyes..i m te center of talk froom mr o levels to local gymnasium rats who make 007 happy

i tell you and everyne y i do it....

i do it because kigtropin LET YOU EAT YOUR WAY INTO CONDITIONED LARGE AND INCHARGE BODYBUILD!  IT CREATES A TONY FREEMAN X MAN!  ! !

saizen give you liittle more tickness .....but kigtropin make you look like a JAP ANIMATION MUSCLE cartooon!

LEGIT KIGTROPIN

1. BURN FAT BETTER ....YOU FEEL IT YO KNOW IT YOU SEE IT DAILY! AND HOURLY EVEN ON GALLON ICECREAM

2. MANIPULATE WATER BETTER THAN SOME DIURETICS BECAUSE....IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOSEEEEE MUSCLE AND IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY FROM V O L U M E ! IT ADDS TO IT

3. GET YOU W I D E R LIKE AIRPLANE

4. CLEAR YOUR ABDOMEN ON ASIAN FOOD!.....MAKES YOUR MIDSECTION SUCKIN DRY IN WIT VEINS TERE LIKE BUSTIN ABS VEINS IN FEW OF HIS AVATARS UNDER BELLY BUTTON ONLY ON  SHIT DIET! YES BALONIE DIET!

5. GETS YOUR WAIST  TIGHER AND YOUR MUSCLE LINES C LEA RER! VEINS ON SAIZEN ARE VERY GOOD TO AND CLEAR....BT ON LEGT KIGTROPIN SPIDER VEINS ARE ALL OVER DUUE TO.....NUMBER 6 AND ITS MOST IMPORTENT OF ALL

6. T H I N N I N G OF SKIN...NOTHING DOES IT LIKE LEGT KIG SINCE IT GETS YOU LARGER WEN DOING IT.... YO BECOME THIN LEAN SKIN WITH ATTRACTIVENESS ONLY WHORES AND HOMOS CAN APRECIATE TO THE MAX,,OFCOURSE EVRYONE TAKE NOTICE AND REGARD TO YOU AS GENETIC MARVEL..SAME AS A N Y PROFESIONAL OF US TAT WALK IN PUBLIC

LEGIT KIGTROPIN MAKE YOU O N E OF U S ! INSTED OF ME BEING TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER ....THE FILTS AND LIARS NEED TO OPEN TH2EIR DAMN MOUTH AND SPEAK TRUTH AND EXPLAIN YOUNGER BODYBUILD THAT THEIR FACE LOOK ATRACTVLY LEAN DUE TO DIUERETIC USAGE ORRRRRR KIGTROPIN THAT SAVE THE NEED FOR DIURETICS UP  TO STAGE TIME WHILE GROWIN YOU L E AN AND ATRACTIVE AKA NO BLOAT EVEN ON PIZZA ICECREAM AND VIETNAMEASE...

KAPEESH?

I KNOW EVERY ONE IN CULT READ ME SO I HOPE I DONT NEED REPEATING THIS

AND! YES LEGIT KIG IS NOT ONLY GH INSIDE...ITS MIX OF NUMBER OF THINGS I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WAT BUT I DO KNOOW LEVEL OF TRUE PURITY IS TOUCHIN 1 0 0 %

gh15 approved
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »
so he knows the purity of kigs

but not the ingredients

would any of h2015 like to explain this fucking abortion of a mind fuck?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:16 AM »
33000 posts and this is what you got to say? "cuntsweatguy....bla, bla"   Good stuff!

Newsflash dude, this isn't a melt down. This is me! I left them over there. They followed me here, like a bad smell you can't get out of your clothing.

ain't it fun getin to know each other.......  not

CG

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2012, 09:16:55 AM »
notbetter ....much better..the problem is im dealing with lot of wana bes and kids with very little to NO hands on experience of legit kig....

why do you all tink i  fell inlove wit product for quite few years...and didnt talk abot anytng else wen i hve best of the best fda approved gh at my feet....?

obviously ibileteral the scambags so i never seen no profit or any dime like filts and liars say ....

so why

why would the most famous fella in bodybuild wich is not chiwawa ray but yours truly....why would i put my name on the line like this?? y would i risk gh15 enormous gloory wen i get weekly offers for movies on my life or tv intervies or bodybuild indstry going nuts talking abouut me all over from top to buttomm and inbetween

open eyes..i m te center of talk froom mr o levels to local gymnasium rats who make 007 happy

i tell you and everyne y i do it....

i do it because kigtropin LET YOU EAT YOUR WAY INTO CONDITIONED LARGE AND INCHARGE BODYBUILD!  IT CREATES A TONY FREEMAN X MAN!  ! !

saizen give you liittle more tickness .....but kigtropin make you look like a JAP ANIMATION MUSCLE cartooon!

LEGIT KIGTROPIN

1. BURN FAT BETTER ....YOU FEEL IT YO KNOW IT YOU SEE IT DAILY! AND HOURLY EVEN ON GALLON ICECREAM

2. MANIPULATE WATER BETTER THAN SOME DIURETICS BECAUSE....IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOSEEEEE MUSCLE AND IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY FROM V O L U M E ! IT ADDS TO IT

3. GET YOU W I D E R LIKE AIRPLANE

4. CLEAR YOUR ABDOMEN ON ASIAN FOOD!.....MAKES YOUR MIDSECTION SUCKIN DRY IN WIT VEINS TERE LIKE BUSTIN ABS VEINS IN FEW OF HIS AVATARS UNDER BELLY BUTTON ONLY ON  SHIT DIET! YES BALONIE DIET!

5. GETS YOUR WAIST  TIGHER AND YOUR MUSCLE LINES C LEA RER! VEINS ON SAIZEN ARE VERY GOOD TO AND CLEAR....BT ON LEGT KIGTROPIN SPIDER VEINS ARE ALL OVER DUUE TO.....NUMBER 6 AND ITS MOST IMPORTENT OF ALL

6. T H I N N I N G OF SKIN...NOTHING DOES IT LIKE LEGT KIG SINCE IT GETS YOU LARGER WEN DOING IT.... YO BECOME THIN LEAN SKIN WITH ATTRACTIVENESS ONLY WHORES AND HOMOS CAN APRECIATE TO THE MAX,,OFCOURSE EVRYONE TAKE NOTICE AND REGARD TO YOU AS GENETIC MARVEL..SAME AS A N Y PROFESIONAL OF US TAT WALK IN PUBLIC

LEGIT KIGTROPIN MAKE YOU O N E OF U S ! INSTED OF ME BEING TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER ....THE FILTS AND LIARS NEED TO OPEN TH2EIR DAMN MOUTH AND SPEAK TRUTH AND EXPLAIN YOUNGER BODYBUILD THAT THEIR FACE LOOK ATRACTVLY LEAN DUE TO DIUERETIC USAGE ORRRRRR KIGTROPIN THAT SAVE THE NEED FOR DIURETICS UP  TO STAGE TIME WHILE GROWIN YOU L E AN AND ATRACTIVE AKA NO BLOAT EVEN ON PIZZA ICECREAM AND VIETNAMEASE...

KAPEESH?

I KNOW EVERY ONE IN CULT READ ME SO I HOPE I DONT NEED REPEATING THIS

AND! YES LEGIT KIG IS NOT ONLY GH INSIDE...ITS MIX OF NUMBER OF THINGS I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WAT BUT I DO KNOOW LEVEL OF TRUE PURITY IS TOUCHIN 1 0 0 %

gh15 approved

It's mixed with a number of things I don't know exactly LMFAO and people hand over money knowing this?  ???  I could see if your career depended on taking PEDs but what a waste of time , money and effort to be a wanna-be

exhibit A)  :-\

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
apply85
Global Elf Mod

This is wonderful!!!! We now have three versions of why I'm gone and still not the truth. You do realise applydogshit has litterally proved begger15 to be a lier again in this post??

appyds is saying he provoked me into doing something that would get me banned and begger15 is saying narcotics again.

Good God man, you couldn't find a better dog and pony act if you wanted to pay for it. This is free.

Facts are, I was one of the few that the guys really liked. I was out in the forum giveing advise all the time. My mail box was filled with questions from memebers 24/7. The only reason this is taking place is because the members know they will be banned just for being seen
at this site. Sad!

CG

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

i think some people will hardly believe it, but i really do love people

but cg's behavior was at times so bizarre, and im talking behind the scenes stuff, that even though i kinda liked him i thought he was a huge huge threat to us as a movement... we really could not have a guy like him on the inside ever, so i provoked him into doing something i knew would get him kicked out

and it turns out hes more fucked up than i even thought... as soon as he gets kicked out he goes to other forums and says what a fraud gh15 is etc etc. gee he wasnt a fraud before u got kicked out lol, in fact cg was quite the loyal and obsessed soldier before he kicked cg out. i wonder what changed his mind 

good news is basically now the mod team is as strong as ever and completely on the same page, look at how thoughtful and intelligent they all sound when they stand up for this place on other forums

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2012, 09:35:45 AM »
33000 posts and this is what you got to say? "cuntsweatguy....bla, bla"   Good stuff!

Newsflash dude, this isn't a melt down. This is me! I left them over there. They followed me here, like a bad smell you can't get out of your clothing.

ain't it fun getin to know each other.......  not

CG

CocksuckGay getting all uppity in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
Concereteguy,

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

"1"