Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226773 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #450 on: September 24, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »
You need to start posting something we Don't already know, you have been getting a free pass   so far,

x2

stop acting like you're "one of us" suddenly, slowly trying to "fit back in."

Those PM's pellius has been posting of your sickening "boss" talk and plans on bringing down getbig only DAYS! ago, are fucken disgusting you two faced fucken retard with no where to go.

prove yourself and add something new. stop trying to "blend in" like the kid who has no friends left.

"honestly you couldn't write this shit if you wanted to"
 ::) says the retard who was apart of WRITING it!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #451 on: September 24, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
You need to start posting something we Don't already know, you have been getting a free pass   so far,

Reply 498

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: September 24, 2012, 10:53:48 AM »

I'm working on info will post up if it checks out
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #453 on: September 24, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
Reply 498

What does that mean, in English ?

Details.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: September 24, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
If GH15 had any integrity at all ( like he claims to), He would have refunded everyobodys'  losses after he conned them into buying bunk kigs.

The guy is a terrible person. how about shut the fuck up and stop pushing drugs....

Anybody that cant see he is dealing and/or getting kickbacks from the brands he pushes, deserves to be scammed. Its fucking clear as day.

agreed...I have been saying this for a long time......I could never understand why Ron let him stay here in the first place since the only reason he was here was to deal drugs.....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
The net is closing in on Jason he isn't as special as he thinks he is he should shut Mr fifteen down and start again
He's not gonna like this post  :o

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
"fit back in" to what?

You pea brained idiot, as you were typing this shit I was answering a pm from one of the players here. I'm currently working with a few differant members with what I really know and helping track this bullshitter down. So shut the fuck up until you know what your talking about.

Your talking about me calling him "boss". Hey, kissing his ass is the only way to stay on the ship. He is as diplomatic as Nazis.

Call me two faced if ya want, I'll take it. But it just isn't what I signed up for and he is a lire. He lied to me and stole from me. The entire forum is just a way to pump money from greenhorns. You think I should just keep this hush? Fuck you then!
You must be trash also!

What pellious posted was directed at the mod room after I read BIGMC posting about just chatting with an elf and being told everything. I told them it seams like we have a mole. How is this trying to bring down this board? Just go kick your dog istead of this shit. I don't need it.

CG

x2

stop acting like you're "one of us" suddenly, slowly trying to "fit back in."

Those PM's pellius has been posting of your sickening "boss" talk and plans on bringing down getbig only DAYS! ago, are fucken disgusting you two faced fucken retard with no where to go.

prove yourself and add something new. stop trying to "blend in" like the kid who has no friends left.

"honestly you couldn't write this shit if you wanted to"
 ::) says the retard who was apart of WRITING it!

dustin

« Reply #457 on: September 24, 2012, 11:42:11 AM »
Don't be upset man. I never could take you seriously, why would things change now? You idiots have proven you have lied about the narcotics crap and cut the thing from whole cloth. You have exposed only yourself and the few that stand with you to be morally bankrupt. I guess in some way your hurt because I left saying I'm a better person than the rest of you. I understand how the truth hurts pellius. Time will help make it better. You will soon forget about this as you move on to fucking the next sucker.
Little did your god now that Concreteguy was his judge and jury. LET THE OWNING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GH15 you have been CONVICTED for lieing about an honest man. YOU MUST NOW FACE THE TRUTH!  
Truth punishment:
TWO-(2) of the gh15 sponsors are gh15 himself and apply/admin  
ONE-(1) of the gh15 sponsors are a mod at the gh15 site

THE MORE LIES YOU TELL, THE MORE TRUTH YOU WILL FACE!

Now keep it up begger15 and I will open all your windows so the world will see you for the assbag you are.

CG

First off, apply is not admin. And admin is not a source. I know this for a fact.

Second, you blew gaskets on the gh15 board and got chased off. Everyone jokingly calls gh15 God, but you were the only one who acted like a complete lap dog. We joked, but you were serious. No one was ever a cock sucker as much as you were which is hilarious. "Yes, boss" "anything for you, boss" "you give us strength, boss" :-X

Thirdly, you could never hang for long on a board like this. GB's glory days are over (PIP), but even in it's ruin you are still getting owned in a terrific fashion. I'm glad to see that everyone here has still got it in them. You got fucking owned. You're a pariah everywhere you go, including men-in-thong and drug websites. That's pretty sad. You're a social outcast at message boards for social outcasts.

Hope this helps.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #458 on: September 24, 2012, 12:04:58 PM »
Well, you have done a good job outing yourself. Didn't ya "Boss"

As I said when you morons are done there you will be here telling the truth. Until then have a wonderful day and try not to choke on begger15 DIG.

"glory days", quit you bring a tear to my eye.

CG

First off, apply is not admin. And admin is not a source. I know this for a fact.

Second, you blew gaskets on the gh15 board and got chased off. Everyone jokingly calls gh15 God, but you were the only one who acted like a complete lap dog. We joked, but you were serious. No one was ever a cock sucker as much as you were which is hilarious. "Yes, boss" "anything for you, boss" "you give us strength, boss" :-X

Thirdly, you could never hang for long on a board like this. GB's glory days are over (PIP), but even in it's ruin you are still getting owned in a terrific fashion. I'm glad to see that everyone here has still got it in them. You got fucking owned. You're a pariah everywhere you go, including men-in-thong and drug websites. That's pretty sad. You're a social outcast at message boards for social outcasts.

Hope this helps.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #459 on: September 24, 2012, 12:13:23 PM »

Hope this helps.

1) It is not a 'joke' when people call GH15 a god.  Don't kid yourself.  People do feel that way...and the monkey twat himself even has taken on such retarded monikers as 'arch angle'...'savior'...'messiah'...etc etc etc. 

2) You think this board is past the glory days?  HA.  This board has up times, and down times.  The SMM thing was an awesome event.  Why does everyone like ripping your "god" to shreds?  Because of the absolute bullshit claims that come out of his (their) mouth(s).

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »
I wanted this to stand by it's self.

gh15
apply85
admin
are directly involed with cash flow generated by sponsor fees and selling drugs.  (((( F A C T ))))
There are also others that are in bed with him but  are just in on some of the scams, but not on all points all the time like the three idiots listed.

Did you know this, along with his two sponsors on his forum that are really him and the one mod they have that is a sponsor.

CG

Hope this helps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »
You can tell they are worried all the elves are melting like twinks in this thread
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2012, 12:24:09 PM »
You can tell they are worried all the elves are melting like twinks in this thread

I'd love to be a, fly on the wall in their Mod Room right now. that insane little fuck Apply85 is probably having a stroke, and lobbying to have CG killed....LOL

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
So a "Jedi" is a little better at sucking c@ck than an "elf" or is it the other way around?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: September 24, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »
By the way the anti gh gimmick trying to get info you were identified straight away

You have a rat on your site right on the inside
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2012, 12:36:19 PM »
 There is no dought as to that and much more is taking place. I have already put enough shit out in the open for them to know I have no limits to damage I am willing to inflict.
 I'm just sitting around waiting to welcome all my new friends. You did get the part where I said

"Look your HIT MEN ----->dead<----- in the face and say goodbye before ya send them"?

OLD MAN, ONE OF US ISN'T KIDDING! Take it back and the blood letting will stop.

CG

I'd love to be a, fly on the wall in their Mod Room right now. that insane little fuck Apply85 is probably having a stroke, and lobbying to have CG killed....LOL

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »
 After talking to him I couldn't believe it. Not in a million years would I have ever figured. He couldn't be safer.

Making asshhats of them as we speak! GH15 your so OWNED in real life.

CG

By the way the anti gh gimmick trying to get info you were identified straight away

You have a rat on your site right on the inside

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #467 on: September 24, 2012, 01:20:12 PM »
I've heard that excuse before. Take a good look, fatso. This is something you will never have -- visible abs and dazzling muscularity.

do more incline, esp smith machine incline press (cuz its safer lol). You need to bring up your upper chest.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #468 on: September 24, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »

dustin
lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:02 PM »
Maddy
man of
few words   ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #470 on: September 24, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
Maddy
man of
few words   ;D

you will never be "one of the boys"

You will figure this out, just like Newmom did.

As far as GH15's board...why were you even there? It's a steroids board . MaKes you tHink some of those stories about you are not all bullshit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2012, 06:10:55 PM »
you will never be "one of the boys"

You will figure this out, just like Newmom did.

As far as GH15's board...why were you even there? It's a steroids board . MaKes you tHink some of those stories about you are not all bullshit.
I don't want to be a boy.  Why did I join?  Well I wasn't there for the fake hgh that's for sure.  But I joined because I liked gh15 and went there to support his new forum.  I left after one month though, never even logged back in.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
I don't want to be a boy.  Why did I join?  Well I wasn't there for the fake hgh that's for sure.  But I joined because I liked gh15 and went there to support his new forum.  I left after one month though, never even logged back in. got banned for being a rat snitch.

Fixed  :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2012, 06:35:54 PM »
Fixed  :-*
I left in May and was banned 4-5 months later. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2012, 08:41:36 PM »
I don't want to be a boy.  Why did I join?  Well I wasn't there for the fake hgh that's for sure.  But I joined because I liked gh15 and went there to support his new forum.  I left after one month though, never even logged back in.
Serious question: what did you like about the people behind the GH15 account???