Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227205 times)

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #525 on: September 25, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »
where are you from nexus

New York. Brooklyn to be exact.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: September 25, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »
New York. Brooklyn to be exact.

do you know biger?
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #527 on: September 25, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
You own shit Mr. Wrinkles.  Your 'lord' is nothing more than a common drug dealing bodybuilder (well, that may even be a stretch).  People ridicule 'him' on a daily basis.  Thats whats fun.  Much like Lindsey Lohan, we are waiting for the next 'train wreck' incident.  Does she own peoples minds?  Nope.  We just love to see someone dig their own grave.  I called GHfuckstick out many times.  He was going to have his 'elves' take care of me.  Hmm...still waiting.

This thread lives because many things got brought to the surface.  Lots of 'he said/she said' bullshit.  The way I see it...people tried to get drugs online, they got burnt, now they are crying about it.  Who cares who was involved.  Here's a little something : BUYER BEWARE

Carry on peasant

This thread lives because I make it live. Once I stop posting it will die.

Your exact location, please.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: September 25, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »
Are you trYing to convince us or yourself?

The war cry of the stupid....."I owned you...meltdown"  LOLOL

THE best thing is this Moron still believes in fairy tales after this entire board tried to open his eyes, he deserves anything that happens to him at this point. It's going to be funny as hell watching him try and take his foot out of his mouth when that whole board is exposed for what it is

What an imbecile. I didn't think people that stupid got to be as old as him, somewhere along the line they stepped in front of a bus or something.

I'll be going back to bimc's kig thread. Make sure you follow along, son. And try to keep up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: September 25, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
I'll be going back to bimc's kig thread. Make sure you follow along, son. And try to keep up.

what do you make of the kigs from mexico revelation?
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #530 on: September 25, 2012, 12:33:35 PM »
Which operator of the account will take the fall and will he snitch the others out?

Oh and will it happen before Dec 21?

Oh yeah, it will be because of a snitch to L.E. A rogue elf, being forced to rat, a set up then a bust. 
Don't know when it will happen but everything is too public across to many boards and too many people have disdain for this Gh15.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: September 25, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
Claiming a nonexistent owning = self ownage.

True, which is why this board is so butt hurt.

existent entire board owning = a whole lot of whining and foot stomping.

Meet you at bigm's thread when I can fit you guys into my schedule. I've pretty much brutalize concrete guy so my work is done here. I'll still check back every now and again to piss on his twitching carcass. But the main work is done.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: September 25, 2012, 12:35:59 PM »

Meet you at bigm's thread when I can fit you guys into my schedule. I've pretty much brutalize concrete guy so my work is done here. I'll still check back every now and again to piss on his twitching carcass. But the main work is done.

what do you make of the kigs from mexico revelation

or will you avoid this?
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: September 25, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
Yes I did. When I get to now you better I'll switch to your pet name FuckTard.

By the way, how is that crusty bitch doing?

CG

Boss, when it comes to banning these guys that are crossing over beteen the sites, do you want us to troll GetBig to look for them or how will we know they are doing this? I have posted one time at getbig and it was to tell all the guys asking about our site being down that we are back up. I will never post there again. However, with out looking for them over there I have no idea who is crossing over.
 Something else I have been thinking about it getting back into PMs good graces. If I did this it would appear on the outside as if I were kissing up to them. But once I'm back in I would have insite on who the fucking rats in the wood pile are.
 Tell me what you guys are thinking. And if I do this I don't think "anyone" outside of being a mod should know what I'm up to.

CG

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 25, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »
does anyone from getbig even care to visit ripped.com and stir shit up?

honest question

???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 25, 2012, 12:40:27 PM »
;D

good members of spam

spys,,filts,,jack offs,,and whomever else you too are here so open your damn eyes

i promised 2 months ago that i shall not rest until i find EVRYTHING BEHIND LEGIT KIGTROPIN 2011 and 2012,,since im very busy with 20 other things same tiime...i put a fella i trust to a mission named: legit kigtropin- locate at all cosst

the person worked on it 24 7,,missed sleepig time...missed working days...found some more bunk ip crap...while all along looking INTO THE ORIGIN behind kigtropin 2011 2012

THE FOLLOWING ARE HIS FINDINGS REPORTED TO ME TONIGHT

now take a sit,,ill wait....

LEGIT KIGTROPIN IS PRODUCED IN

M E X I C O

NOTHING TO DO WITH CHINA

AS YOU KNOW MOST PROS IN AMERICA ALWAYS GET GH FROM MEXICO BUT THIS IS A SIDE FACT

CHINA LED BY IP CREATED THE BIGGEST SCAM OF BODYBUILD FROM THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CAME TO BODYBUILDING

IP ITH REMAILERS LIKE B DUPED ALL TO BELIVE LEGIT KIGTROPIN WAS MADE IN CHINA...

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE  A LEGIT SUPLIER WAS FOUND,,SUPPLIER WHO SEND KITS WITH PRESCRIPTION!  A REAL ONE

MY FELLA IS ON A LEGIT KIGTROPIN KIT NOW...PRETTY MUCH CRYING TO ME TELLING ME

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

this will be tested BY ME ,,acording to nail rowh and all the descriptions from him andd his girl...she doesnt know nothing about bodybuild...but she sure know freaky changes when SHE COMMENT within hours...

ip is no more,,,china can kiss my ass

by next week i may very well join in the saying

the kigtro has landed!

if i approve it A SELECT GROUP WILL FIRST COFIRM,,IT WILL INCLUDE FEW OF OUR BEST SUSPECTIVE MINDS AND NOT YES MANS

LIST WILL INCLUDE PALIUS,,MICRO,,SAPP,,ERGO,,BIGHER,,FEW MORE

to be continued

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

My God and Savior coming through and taking care of his flock.

I'm so blessed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: September 25, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »
what do you make of the kigs from mexico revelation?

Finally Salvation!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: September 25, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »
what do you make of the kigs from mexico revelation

or will you avoid this?

Shrink wrapped muscle blown up from within here I come.

At my age you begin to realize what's truly important in life. There's still time, bigmc. There's still time. Just take my hand. I'm here to help.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #538 on: September 25, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »
one thing this gh dude is not lacking in front, the stories just get taller and taller.

the last time kami kigs were rumbled on his board, he goes on about having to find new supplier of legit kigs, then all of a sudden this -b- pops up from nowhere with all these amazing connections in china and within a week remarkably finds a new super source"prosource"(obviously still kami).

when this scam gets rumbled (4th or 5th time now!) he has to come up with something a bit different this time. so he puts one his best guys on the case to find out all about legit kigs lol....then within days this super sleuth has managed to find out that legit kigs have been coming from mexico all along!

the bit i don't get is why does it have to keep being kigs every time, the kigs name is mud, no generic has a worse reputation than kigs, none.
after the money they have already raked in from this scam, surely they could afford to stick some new labels on the backload of shit they are obviously still trying to get rid of.
perhaps the remaining stock of bunk kits already have the kigtropin imprinted caps on them(?)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #539 on: September 25, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »

At my age you begin to realize what's truly important in life. There's still time, bigmc. There's still time. Just take my hand. I'm here to help.

You will never break 150lb, you are not a bodybuilder, fuck it i'm not sure if you are even technically alive.
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #540 on: September 25, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
I remember someone posting in the original kigs thread early in the year about being in Mexico and seeing Kigs in a pharma and the guy wanting a shit load of money. 

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #541 on: September 25, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »
Hey post the email where I'm plotting to kill the president. LOL!

You throw shit out there. Then you start believing your own shit. When I realize your a lost cause and stop responding to pure lies, you just keep pulling shit from your ass. What the hell is wrong with you man? Your all getting ready to go to jail moron. Have you no clue as to whats legal?

You want to run your mouth? Run it about the conflicting story's coming form your camp about this narcotics lie you idiots drummed up about me. I'm all ears scum bag.

I put out two damaging truths about you idiots and you respond, "sad"? Dude why would I waste band width at this point? Just go back and suck dick until your all taken away.

CG

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: September 25, 2012, 01:31:20 PM »

any credibility you had left disapeared with this post

i bet he doesnt even lube you up

twink
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #543 on: September 25, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »
Notice he is trying to draw you away from where the real damage is going to take place.

CG

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #544 on: September 25, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
 "Twink", pellious I hope you like that name. You where it well maman. Kinda says it all about you moding.
You are the invisible mod back at camp Ripoff the Greenhorns. Shame you gotta do you dick sucking here.
Wouldn't it be easy er on your jaw to just do your fucking job in the forum Twink?

Have ya figured out who is the rat yet? Answer: (nope)  You stupid cock sucker.

CG

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: September 25, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »
"Twink", pellious I hope you like that name. You where it well maman. Kinda says it all about you moding.
You are the invisible mod back at camp Ripoff the Greenhorns. Shame you gotta do you dick sucking here.
Wouldn't it be easy er on your jaw to just do your fucking job in the forum Twink?

Have ya figured out who is the rat yet? Answer: (nope)  You stupid cock sucker.

CG

you need to stop with the name calling and start exposing these idiots
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: September 25, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
Hey post the email where I'm plotting to kill the president. LOL!

You throw shit out there. Then you start believing your own shit. When I realize your a lost cause and stop responding to pure lies, you just keep pulling shit from your ass. What the hell is wrong with you man? Your all getting ready to go to jail moron. Have you no clue as to whats legal?

You want to run your mouth? Run it about the conflicting story's coming form your camp about this narcotics lie you idiots drummed up about me. I'm all ears scum bag.

I put out two damaging truths about you idiots and you respond, "sad"? Dude why would I waste band width at this point? Just go back and suck dick until your all taken away.

CG

Are you denying you made this post?

You were always so afraid you would get banned from our board. Notice how quick you are to give your reason for posting on GetBig. So concerned about "rats". Notice how quick you are to become one yourself. So desperate for acceptance and being one of the boys.

Boss, when it comes to banning these guys that are crossing over beteen the sites, do you want us to troll GetBig to look for them or how will we know they are doing this? I have posted one time at getbig and it was to tell all the guys asking about our site being down that we are back up. I will never post there again. However, with out looking for them over there I have no idea who is crossing over.
 Something else I have been thinking about it getting back into PMs good graces. If I did this it would appear on the outside as if I were kissing up to them. But once I'm back in I would have insite on who the fucking rats in the wood pile are.
 Tell me what you guys are thinking. And if I do this I don't think "anyone" outside of being a mod should know what I'm up to.

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: September 25, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »
How about this one? Deny making this post, too? So protective of your boss. It was all so heart warming. You even made it in colors.

RealGH15, You can show GH15 the respect he deserves or I will per-ma bann your ass and IP# for ever!
DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT!!!
You have five days to change your forum name! It will NOT have gh15 in it.
OR YOU WILL BE PERMA BANN!
DO IT OR SO HELP ME GOD YOUR GONE!

This kind of disrespect is absolutely over the line. NEVER SHIT IN A MANS HOME!!!!

CG

Date 7/3/2012  Time: 3:45PM

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #548 on: September 25, 2012, 02:36:10 PM »
Are you denying you made this post?

You were always so afraid you would get banned from our board. Notice how quick you are to give your reason for posting on GetBig. So concerned about "rats". Notice how quick you are to become one yourself. So desperate for acceptance and being one of the boys.

So fucking what? He was a MOD there, he was loyal until he wasn't....what's the big secret?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: September 25, 2012, 02:38:18 PM »
So fucking what? He was a MOD there, he was loyal until he wasn't....what's the big secret?

LMAO! Um, OK. You've made a new friend. Now cuddle.

ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!!!

I don't know if you understand how fortunate you are to belong to a board like the one GH15 has built for you.
We have truth and the permission of GH15 to speak about our experiences with sponsors here.

You go to a forum like ProMuscle and try and point out a sponsor is boning hard working guys? YOU GET BANNED!!!

This forum is like none before or will ever exist again. Feel pride every time you log on brothers and sisters.
It is a privilege you have been extended being able to do so.

CG