Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226361 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #700 on: September 29, 2012, 02:34:49 PM »
Your saying before Ergo was a mod or Jedi he wasn't being watched? You fucking lier.

CG

Oh, I didn't say ergo wasn't being watched. He was watched very closely. The guy has such a strong presence and stood out you couldn't help but notice him. He was what you aspired to be. You tried to be number one by kissing gh15's ass. Ergo got to get number one by his contributions to the board.

as you all noticed few days ago we decided to make ergo the moderators leader,,this choice was made due to his constant positive contribution to ripped.com both in knowlede hands on...and in life experience aside from bodybuild

ergo is living and breathing bodybuilding,,he is very outspoken and passionate about it,,he helped here AND in real life MANY bodybuilders,,he knows his hormones to the t,,he knows when things happen and what products needed for this things to start happen

at 51 year old i see him more of yoda..a bigger muscular viking yoda...not the one from starwars...but! with the same mind power of yoda

hes not 20...not 30....he knows where he is and where he wants to get,,,he has life experiece that many here dont and bring it to the table

he always see the good in the board...always think how to bring it to a higher level,,he put lots of time and extremly loyal and dedicated seeing the BIG PICTURE,,he always see the big! picture

he is responsible to MANY things behind the scenes that he doesnt even take credit for,,he make treads that go to 100 pages,,the youngsters up and comers love him,,his style grew on them,,

really a good  person with very ineresting character and own style and MOST IMPORTANTLY is a true hands on HIGHLY! EXPERIENCED bodybuilder

i,,gh15,, decided that i want such a fella to LEAD the gh15 institution...FROM THE CURICULUM perspective,,

i want ergo to build it up not only because hes good but also because if somthing happen to me THIS PLACE GOT! TO GO ON AND FULFILL ITS PROMISE

ERGO can deliver! he can assign actual curriculum tasks that will set this boarding apart not only for the truth...tthat we already achived...but! it will set this boarding into new heights knowledge and application wize

i want ergo to lead a sophisticated machine that will become a true bodybuilding university/institution based on principles of truth for the sake and advancment of young and old bodybuilders but really the young ones is the future

ergo will be in charge of this big task...reporting to me directly and i will report to admin,,

it is the gh15 HEART,,executing a great curiculum,,,organizes well according to THE TRUTH PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE

congratulations ergo

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

You lose -- AGAIN!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: September 29, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
What is the point? You have proven you can manufacture anything you want. You keep proving I gave you morons no reason to realise how unhappy I was there until I left.  Ya Buddy! Good job!    But can we just stop this shit?
None of this has to do with the terrible facts about you and the rest of the scum at that site. Your holding open auctions in the forum and selling to minors. You have even made minors wizards. Your leader runs scams on his own mods and any member that will trust him. Yet you failed to address any questions asked of you idiot. Don't you read any posts? "I'm killing CG", "I have pounded CG into the ground".
YO IDIOT? Answer a few questions and quit deflecting them with this dog and pony act. You look so stupid. You are your worse enemy. Your poor judgement has earned you a drug record as well as labled you a wife beater. OMG, thats pathetic.
Your so caught up being tricky and owning yourself, you have missed the entire point of the OP and and all other points that have been made by members here. Your chasing your own tail. Just keep telling yourself this is a mass owning. LOL

CG

Lordy, lordy, you're getting so desperate. Manufacture anything I want? I just post your own words. Any evidence I'm a wife beater or are you lying again?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: September 29, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »
concreteguy and pellius, you are boring drug abusers. The pair of you sucking up to some chump on the internet who pretends to be a pro automatically makes you beta's, get off the internet and out of your moms basement and show some attention to your overweight girlfriends before they stop paying your rent.

ps pellius

you seriously look like shit, if your spending money to look like that your an idiot.

Post a pic and let the board decided who looks better. You don't see too many 50+ yo in this kind of shape. In fact, you don't see too many anybody in this kind of shape. Not even you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #703 on: September 29, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »
Post a pic and let the board decided who looks better. You don't see too many 50+ yo in this kind of shape. In fact, you don't see too many anybody in this kind of shape. Not even you.

Hmm. Aren't you a 50+ drug addict? Give me a day or so, and i'll rustle up some methadone guys. Harm reduction, and all.   

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #704 on: September 29, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
Pellius just stop. Go back to your board and chill among like minded individuals.

You are getting raped over here. I can't even tell when you are being serious and when you are joking anymore.

You look like a burns victim.
Trans Milkshake.

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #705 on: September 29, 2012, 02:46:01 PM »
Pellius Penis Puffer  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: September 29, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
Hmm. Aren't you a 50+ drug addict? Give me a day or so, and i'll rustle up some methadone guys. Harm reduction, and all.   

Drug addict? Just like all that commentary you're giving on this weekend's Mr. O heros. Just like Galenika and Bigcyp and at least 60% of this board?

And you talk about hypocrisy? Get over yourself you doughy, gay, old man. And start spending some time actually working out instead of trolling bodybuilding boards.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: September 29, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »
Pellius just stop. Go back to your board and chill among like minded individuals.

You are getting raped over here. I can't even tell when you are being serious and when you are joking anymore.

You look like a burns victim.

I'm owning you like you've never been owned before.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #708 on: September 29, 2012, 02:49:37 PM »
Drug addict? Just like all that commentary you're giving on this weekend's Mr. O heros. Just like Galenika and Bigcyp and at least 60% of this board?

And you talk about hypocrisy? Get over yourself you doughy, gay, old man. And start spending some time actually working out instead of trolling bodybuilding boards.
You're not the guy who sends lots of money to unknown people for hormones?    ::)

/moron

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #709 on: September 29, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »
Lol, poor little pellius being mocked endlessly.

At least he has WEAPONZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
Pellius Penis Puffer  ;D

Another bigmc gimmick with his 3 day old account. Pathetic that the only support you get is just you over and over again under different accounts. Look how many new accounts I've created because of this thread. This has got to be the biggest reverse owning in GetBig history. One person able to created and control all this. This thread begins and ends when I decide. That's why I'm still here, Jovo. It's just too much fun. All these gimmicks running around soiling their panties not knowing what to do. "You're a wife beater." "You steal from the church." "You're a narc." LOL! Pathetic desperation at it's finest.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
Yes I like and respect Ergo as a person and a guy that trains. Lets be clear about this.
  I am the 2011 Masters Mr Pa/ Mr Phila/ Mr Lehigh Valley. I placed 11th at this years MNats. I was learning nothing from anyone at that site until he started talking about how he does slin. He is the only one at that web site including your leader that I would listen to for advice.
 He has a good reason to be at 15s site. I didn't. I'm happy he is "head mod". What ever that is.

As I said "your a visitor in my world" little liar.

CG

Oh, I didn't say ergo wasn't being watched. He was watched very closely. The guy has such a strong presence and stood out you couldn't help but notice him. He was what you aspired to be. You tried to be number one by kissing gh15's ass. Ergo got to get number one by his contributions to the board.

You lose -- AGAIN!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »
You're not the guy who sends lots of money to unknown people for hormones?    ::)

/moron

You ever order off ebay?

Damn you're stupid. But I am flatter that you are concerned about what I do in my personal life. Typical of the liberal totalitarian that wants to know and dictate what other people do or say.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
Yes I like and respect Ergo as a person and a guy that trains. Lets be clear about this.
  I am the 2011 Masters Mr Pa/ Mr Phila/ Mr Lehigh Valley. I placed 11th at this years MNats. I was learning nothing from anyone at that site until he started talking about how he does slin. He is the only one at that web site including your leader that I would listen to for advice.
 He has a good reason to be at 15s site. I didn't. I'm happy he is "head mod". What ever that is.

As I said "your a visitor in my world" little liar.

CG

Liar? LOL!

You lose. I win. Here you are even trying to kiss up to Kublai when he made a brief appearance on our board hoping to get on his special list and get free NQK (November Quality Kigs) while in a different post complaining they were bunk.

Your two face duplicity just never ends. What a wretched human being you are.

Great to have you here, loving your NQK's

Your the dude......dude......

CG

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: September 29, 2012, 03:01:12 PM »
Another bigmc gimmick with his 3 day old account. Pathetic that the only support you get is just you over and over again under different accounts. Look how many new accounts I've created because of this thread. This has got to be the biggest reverse owning in GetBig history. One person able to created and control all this. This thread begins and ends when I decide. That's why I'm still here, Jovo. It's just too much fun. All these gimmicks running around soiling their panties not knowing what to do. "You're a wife beater." "You steal from the church." "You're a narc." LOL! Pathetic desperation at it's finest.
Uh penislust, this is getbig, we decide when this thread ends.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: September 29, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »
Uh penislust, this is getbig, we decide when this thread ends.

Actually, no. When I stop posting this thread dies. As soon as I post again it explodes.

Try again. BTW, it's noon in Hawaii.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
Actually, no. When I stop posting this thread dies. As soon as I post again it explodes.

Demented old man.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »

You only provide a target.

It's 3pm here, heading out for a ride in the SoCal sun.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: September 29, 2012, 03:20:33 PM »
You only provide a target.

It's 3pm here, heading out for a ride in the SoCal sun.

Hitting the surf at Makapuu. Meet you back here when I say so. Just keep checking the board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2012, 03:46:44 AM »
the biggest liar in bb

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: 200 level class

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 06:18:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: crusher777 on September 29, 2012, 05:53:29 PM

I understand there is a difference in different brands, but WHY?  I've never heard an actual explanation of why saizen is different than norditropin (insert any other brand names).  What exactly is it that makes one better than the other?  I know a lot of generics use different fillers, but how can one pharma brand be better than another?  Does anyone have any reason other than experience?

norditropin is number 1 gh ...you cant get any better

saizen...the 4iu vials is very good but half to 2/3rds as good as nordi...

serostim is equivalent to 4iu vials saizen...both are very good but not nordi...

kigtropin..legit kig...takes all of the above and wash floor with them...does evvrything nordi does in half time

genericc riptropin does nothing..well maybe causes kidny fail if abusing thi garbage..its aanti diuretiic

generic novotropin and thanktropin...pure garbage not even worth 20$

phyzer geno is worst pharma fda  gh out there...

illexplain evrything in the class monday

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »
Lol.
And gh15 has confirmed that he has the highest price on whitewidows head and he's bragging about how he has snitched on a source to get their packages stopped at customs. Lmao!!!  And all those pitiful, desperate people want to be attached to that? Hahaa!! Back in my day....snitches were the enemy and paid a heavy price when caught.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
Lol.
And gh15 has confirmed that he has the highest price on whitewidows head and he's bragging about how he has snitched on a source to get their packages stopped at customs. Lmao!!!  And all those pitiful, desperate people want to be attached to that? Hahaa!! Back in my day....snitches were the enemy and paid a heavy price when caught.

its a narc board

pellius beat his charges by selling out his supplier

and now gh 1 5 is openly snitching on one of his suppliers

what a bunch of scum
T

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »

pellius
not surprising
you support
a snitch
board

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2012, 10:39:08 AM »
its a narc board

pellius beat his charges by selling out his supplier

and now gh 1 5 is openly snitching on one of his suppliers

what a bunch of scum

Nothing worse than a snitch.

The puzzle pieces starting to fit together.

There is no level that those depraved jokes wouldn't sink to.
Trans Milkshake.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »

Nothing worse than a snitch.

The puzzle pieces starting to fit together.

There is no level that those depraved jokes wouldn't sink to.

I made a post telling them to ban me.

Why?

Beacuse in the bulletin board section, the gh15 account said that its an instant ban if you post on getbig.

Fuck that. You don't tell me what I can and cannot do. Please ::)

So I made a post here and am now banned. And it feels great.