Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227375 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #725 on: September 30, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »

Nothing worse than a snitch.

The puzzle pieces starting to fit together.

There is no level that those depraved jokes wouldn't sink to.

pelliis is a convicted woman beater

steals from his church to buy drugs

narcs on his suppliers to save his skinny ass

cant break 150lb after being on for ten years

is unemployed and lives alone with his dogs and guns

yet he claims he is an owning machine  ???
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #726 on: September 30, 2012, 11:29:47 AM »
I never said I didn't like Kublai. Your an idiot.

CG

Liar? LOL!

You lose. I win. Here you are even trying to kiss up to Kublai when he made a brief appearance on our board hoping to get on his special list and get free NQK (November Quality Kigs) while in a different post complaining they were bunk.

Your two face duplicity just never ends. What a wretched human being you are.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »
Quote from: gh15 on Today at 03:16:15 PM

ok my friends i now have some time too breath and can make the folowingg announcment

as you well aware of...my vocubulary is now days an inegrall part of bodybuil...use by every one...from...filts...to philsulina who in his speech which i listened to..mention the rightful name i gave it many years back...CULT...

now,,vocabulary is all nice and dandy,,being mentioned right and left by fellow bodybuilllders ...very flatering

BUT!

the cult of bodybuild is about to go through a big change in 2013..

the ifbb is going gh15...

starting next o,,gh15 will be everywhere,,we will have teams covering the event...there wont be balonie anymore,,we will become TRULY the CNN of the cult

why didnt we start this year? infrastruction need to be big,,financial investment is big,,we are 5 months old barely,,and my cretiria is extremly high

something HUGE that will change bodybuuild for ever is  months away

as god is my withness,,
gh15 approved
the lion of judah

He actually went on to say it is not a cult sport which is something it has been called since its inception back in the 1960s. the biggest thing that is going to help bodybuilding is the generation iron movie and how it is accepted in main stream society. nothing else will come close.

no the reference was directly to words of gh15,,not 1960s nothing,,that fella dooesnt know nor care about 1960s..he is part of generation notingness ...want to be famous in somthing doesnt mater what

and the movie will be complete failure...i would say it wont cover the investment..but...there was no investment

bodybuild IS SHIT HOLE..WHEN IM DONE ON THIS PLANET IT WILL BE TRUTHFULL SHITHOLE...OR TRUTHFUL MAINSTREAM SHITHOLE

gh15 approved

lol what i mean is its a phrase thats been said since bodybuilding began. and if bodybuilding is such a waste and shithole then why is it even worth the effort to make it truthful? also it was stated above and i agree, this will lead to many of the important members on the board being in danger since i know personally that from many top ranked officals in the npc and ifbb this site is considered a joke and the national inquirer of bodybuilding. not my words but many others words. if u make some kind of push against the top guns of bodybuilding i hate to say it but this site will be squashed quickly and effectively.

tis site is goverment supported ,, and you lie,, i dont like liars ,, you lasted 70 posts tbomb ,, dont let me see you here again

and no body is scared of ifbb trust me on that

gh15 approved
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »
Does anyone know why GH15 refers to himself as the lion of Judah? 

That was a term which was originally attributed to Jesus Christ and/or if you're Jewish would denote one of the oldest tribes of Israel.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2012, 12:45:02 PM »
Does anyone know why GH15 refers to himself as the lion of Judah? 

That was a term which was originally attributed to Jesus Christ and/or if you're Jewish would denote one of the oldest tribes of Israel.

"1"

he claims to be the messiah the saviour of bb

in short he has a god complex

you should read the shit on his site its like a cult
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: 2013

« Reply #41 on: Today at 10:09:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i said few years back that i was inside whitehouse as guest of HONOR of president..i meant EXACTLY that

our site is all that right about bodybuilding and i had long discusions about it

mission is to finish the filt,,the poison sellers,,the narcotics distributers,,the murderers..those go down..the good stay up...very simple

gh15 approved
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
Hahahaha A bunch of skinny little nerds are going to take over the "bodybuilding industry"!!! Well you gotta admit, the guy always was good for a laugh! :)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #732 on: September 30, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
Why does this prat not get called out on his shit more. Luna clearance having, white house special guest, triad/mafioso, oligarch, military special agent, pro bodybuilder. All pro bodybuilders are small time hustler drug addicts. This fucking mong has more contacts than Putin apparently, if you are going to lie at least lie well.

The twit makes SMM look like he told a few little fibs in comparison.

Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
Why does this prat not get called out on his shit more. Luna clearance having, white house special guest, triad/mafioso, oligarch, military special agent, pro bodybuilder. All pro bodybuilders are small time hustler drug addicts. This fucking mong has more contacts than Putin apparently, if you are going to lie at least lie well.

The twit makes SMM look like he told a few little fibs in comparison.

and to think, our own dk fell for this shit :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
Getbig taking pellius by his pencil thin legs and shoving him head first up gh15's ass in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »
GH15 and Getbig is so balls deep into Pellius he actually has a chest now from our balls.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #736 on: September 30, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »
Anyone can come after me at anytime. You don't think I've pissed people off irl? And they know where I live. And I have two German Shepards and a lot of guns. We also have laws btw. Even in Hawaii.  But I was confronted in a parking lot about five months ago. Poor fellas right elbow will never be the same. Can you say snap?

Win or lose, and I have lost before, I am ALWAYS willing to back up what I say.

oh my
this post
is full of
Pedroesque claims

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #737 on: September 30, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
  Pellius, I am a Judo and Jiu Jitsu Black Belt. What Grade (Color Belt) or Rank (Black Belt) are you?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #738 on: September 30, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

pellius
is afraid to
sign the waiver

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #739 on: September 30, 2012, 03:39:16 PM »
  I am just asking him. He does not have to roll with me. I am totally friendly with old Pellius.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #740 on: September 30, 2012, 04:09:36 PM »
You ever order off ebay?

1) ebay doesnt offer illegal items/drugs

2) I can use my credit card for ebay and if I get fucked I dont have to hide my head in shame and take it in the ass like you did on your drug order.  I simply call AmEx and say "i got screwed over".

3)Does it bother you that women with a-cups have bigger chests than you do?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #741 on: September 30, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »
 Pellius, I am a Judo and Jiu Jitsu Black Belt. What Grade (Color Belt) or Rank (Black Belt) are you?

Started at the original Gracie academy in Torrance, CA in 1991. Got my purple from Rickson Gracie and Black from Rigan Machado.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: September 30, 2012, 04:51:42 PM »
I never said I didn't like Kublai. Your an idiot.

CG

The two faced ass kissing just goes on and on.

I have read that GH15 wants no sponsors. At least thats what I think I understand.

I think having WELL POLICED, RESPONSIBLE sponsors would be an assette as well as a good reason for GH15 to continue to keep this boat floating.
Not to be kissing ass (but maybe I should be) or anything but shouldn't GH15 be rewarded for doing all that he has done?
Look at the retards getting rich ripping "slag" iron brothers off now.<----(thats for you Moses)

I think there should be a reward for guys that have walked us to the water and showed us the way.

What are your thoughts on this guys......and hot girl. LOL

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: September 30, 2012, 04:55:15 PM »
1) ebay doesnt offer illegal items/drugs

2) I can use my credit card for ebay and if I get fucked I dont have to hide my head in shame and take it in the ass like you did on your drug order.  I simply call AmEx and say "i got screwed over".

3)Does it bother you that women with a-cups have bigger chests than you do?

When you can come even remotely close to my level of pec development let me know.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #744 on: September 30, 2012, 05:03:19 PM »
When you can come even remotely close to my level of pec development let me know.
[/quote
your delts are lean /pretty round,,,traps could use some size,,your chest is ok could be thicker but its lean as usual,,

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »

pellius
is afraid to
sign the waiver

Arce is one of the very, very, very few here that can really throw hands (and feet). Mussolini is another one. Since I am old and just a recreational practitioner and both of these guys are essentially pros I will freely admit without shame that Arce would kick my ass.

In fact, I would put all my money that OneManRep would make short work of anybody on this thread except Arce. Anybody that's at least a purple belt under Renzo Gracie, and I believe "1" is at least that, is head and tails above the rest of the pack and even tatted up tough guy poseurs like bigmc wouldn't stand a prayer.

It's one thing to act tough and look tough but quite another thing to actually be tough. Very few people can handle the daily training and the constant bumps and bruises and getting knocked around on a regular basis that a serious martial artist endures.

So coming from a life time of experience I've learned to be pretty realistic about my abilities and limitations. When I say that I would lose to Arce, I mean it. When I say I would not single out "1" for hand to hand combat if I wanted an easy day and spare my elbows, I mean it.  When I say that I would easily beat the shit irl life out of bigmc I mean that as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: September 30, 2012, 07:26:27 PM »
Lol @ thinking a colored ribbon around your waist makes you a badass. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #747 on: September 30, 2012, 07:27:02 PM »

LMAO  go fuck yourself Mr. Wrinkles

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: September 30, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
Ouch. Posts a pic of himself in a most muscular, jackin it.
That's sexy. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #749 on: September 30, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »
LMAO  go fuck yourself Mr. Wrinkles

Saved to my personal schmoe file folder. lookin good dude, no homo