Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 227085 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #825 on: October 03, 2012, 06:28:53 AM »
So Pelliuette isn't coming back to this thread?  Does that also mean I can stop holding my breath waiting for him to fly into O'Hare and kick my ass?
he can roundhouse you from hawaii...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #826 on: October 03, 2012, 07:14:15 AM »
he can roundhouse you from hawaii...
lol, one slip and his old ass would break a hip. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #827 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:56 AM »
You have no way of confirming this unless penislus would kindly post up a few of my REAL posts, so talk your shit if you want.
I begged 15 not to do this. I told him it would change things as he knows it and forever set him apart from the industry. All he wanted was to be the biggest and the best no matter how he does this. I told him to bring in quality sponsors. I even brought one to him. I told him to generate revenue with sponsors and start advertising the forum. I pointed out how inexpensive morning radio shows are and to take out adds in the back of muscle mags. He has the long distance vision of an insect. He reminds me of Hitler. Hitler had all these advisers and would act like he is listening to all of them. But at the end of EVERY meeting, he did exactly what it is he intended to do before listening to a word. He was all about the quick con-game.

As they would say in NASCAR, this was gh15s "big one". He is effectively dead from this point on.  Set a cake timer on his ass.

Shame, this guy was always trying to teach people and in the end his greatest lesson taught will be the one he wont live to deliver.

CG

GH15 has alot of money on his head.Somebody dropped a dime or two on Gh15. He is done. gone with his filt.wannabee Pro! Guys are looking for him right now.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
are you saying that the elves are looking for red nosed reindeer as we speak cyp

Hahaha yes bigmc, they've already found one endangered species - the 'lesser muscled hawain skin turtle' so they figure they will continue the seach for them all!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #829 on: October 03, 2012, 07:30:45 AM »
He has the long distance vision of an insect. He reminds me of Hitler. Hitler had all these advisers and would act like he is listening to all of them. But at the end of EVERY meeting, he did exactly what it is he intended to do before listening to a word. He was all about the quick con-game.

As they would say in NASCAR, this was gh15s "big one". He is effectively dead from this point on.  Set a cake timer on his ass.

Shame, this guy was always trying to teach people and in the end his greatest lesson taught will be the one he wont live to deliver.

CG

Thats because he's a fake.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: October 03, 2012, 07:32:32 AM »
My god I hope CG wasn't around when Hitler was alive.   ;D  (it's a joke) 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #831 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:07 AM »
Thats because he's a fake.
Spot on. Just a loud-mouthed gimmick who trades on anonymity.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #832 on: October 03, 2012, 07:37:40 AM »

I served a carpentry internship on board the arc

My god I hope CG wasn't around when Hitler was alive.   ;D  (it's a joke) 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: October 03, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
I served a carpentry internship on board the arc

You're more true to god than gh15 is. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #834 on: October 03, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »
So what exactly happened regarding the bounty on gh15? Share the details, I plan on reading this thread to my grandchildren one day

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: October 03, 2012, 10:05:10 AM »
You're more true to god than gh15 is.  

you were the truest to "god" of them all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: October 03, 2012, 10:25:37 AM »
Hahaha yes bigmc, they've already found one endangered species - the 'lesser muscled hawain skin turtle' so they figure they will continue the seach for them all!

yes cyp the elbow snapping wizened turtle is worshipped by elf bottoms everywhere as they chant his name while openly masterbating to gh 15s posts on his "boardings"
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: October 03, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

members decide

« on: Today at 07:10:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote author
You have no way of confirming this unless penislus would kindly post up a few of my REAL posts, so talk your shit if you want.
I begged 15 not to do this. I told him it would change things as he knows it and forever set him apart from the industry. All he wanted was to be the biggest and the best no matter how he does this. I told him to bring in quality sponsors. I even brought one to him. I told him to generate revenue with sponsors and start advertising the forum. I pointed out how inexpensive morning radio shows are and to take out adds in the back of muscle mags. He has the long distance vision of an insect. He reminds me of Hitler. Hitler had all these advisers and would act like he is listening to all of them. But at the end of EVERY meeting, he did exactly what it is he intended to do before listening to a word. He was all about the quick con-game.

As they would say in NASCAR, this was gh15s "big one". He is effectively dead from this point on.  Set a cake timer on his ass.

CG

[/quote]

i jut got this to pm box,,i usualy get 30-50 treats in typcal week which i dont even care to poop on,,in this case i want the person punished

you the members wil come out with punishment

all his private information TRULY avalable,,he now knows how strong AND invinsible i am,,he knows i dont balonie he saw what is being done to ip..and is only the begining,,you knoow i bring maradona goals when it come to what truly mater

to this day i ..we..have yet to hear one true sentene from this older narcotics dealer

members,,name the punishment for a lieing psycotic obnoxious narcotic dealer that i let go with no trouble out of kindness,,you KNOW i hate narcotics and never just sit down,, in his case i did

members decide punishment in this case

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #838 on: October 03, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »
Isn't it bizarre the way he makes every post of his a sticky? Talk about an ego maniac. This moron will litterally fill the front page of the main forum with his own mindless, ramballing kigs stickies and think nothing of it. 

CG

yes cyp the elbow snapping wizened turtle is worshipped by elf bottoms everywhere as they chant his name while openly masterbating to gh 15s posts on his "boardings"

dustin

« Reply #839 on: October 03, 2012, 10:43:51 AM »
Isn't it bizarre the way he makes every post of his a sticky? Talk about an ego maniac. This moron will litterally fill the front page of the main forum with his own mindless, ramballing kigs stickies and think nothing of it. 

CG

Isn't it bizarre that you had your nose so far up this guy's ass that we nearly needed to get a crowbar to pull it out?

Yeah... the same ego maniac who's nuts you nearly castrated when you ball-hugged him relentlessly. pellius didn't make up any of those posts, bro. Get bigmc to confirm it, he's on the board nearly every day by the look of things.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: October 03, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »
Isn't it bizarre that you had your nose so far up this guy's ass that we nearly needed to get a crowbar to pull it out?

Yeah... the same ego maniac who's nuts you nearly castrated when you ball-hugged him relentlessly. pellius didn't make up any of those posts, bro. Get bigmc to confirm it, he's on the board nearly every day by the look of things.

you cant order me about on here dustin this is a democracy

unlike that mod heavy source board you call home
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #841 on: October 03, 2012, 11:44:15 AM »
 Yes sir!
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: October 03, 2012, 11:54:45 AM »
Dustin melting down like the sodomized little bitch he is in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: October 03, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Dustin melting down like the sodomized little bitch he is in this thread.

are you saying its clear from dustins posts that he takes it in both pipes chaos
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #844 on: October 03, 2012, 12:27:42 PM »
GH1 5, once again has driven my point home. Him melting down and adding me to this "treats" list is a fucking joke.

All your little Elf morons have scampered away from the real men.  They have tried to fight truth with a bunch of childish banter.

You responding this way has added merit to everything I have posted in this thread.

I have been patiently waiting for the PROOF to back up all the narcotics trash talk. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???????????????
BACK UP WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ! YOU NO SACK FUCKING BALLESS PUSSY!
During the corse of my life I have unfortunately looked death in the eyes more than once and didn't know what I was going to do until the last moment. Have you made any plans?
PS. You think skipping your site threw two differant country's is something new?
CG

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: October 03, 2012, 12:49:10 PM »
are you saying its clear from dustins posts that he takes it in both pipes chaos
Yes indeed bigmc, dustin spends his weekends at gay clubs being skewered like a kabob.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #846 on: October 03, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »
you were the truest to "god" of them all.

ROFL are you kidding me? The lady is such a traitor, bless her

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #847 on: October 03, 2012, 01:00:29 PM »
            I heard it's nice in NewYork this time of year.

CG

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #848 on: October 03, 2012, 01:11:04 PM »
    Rigan is awesome. Great guy. Known him for a long time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: October 03, 2012, 01:28:04 PM »
tiity wank 1 5 should learn to disguise his ip better

maybe ip would like gh come spleens ip  ;)
T