Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226222 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #900 on: October 04, 2012, 07:22:00 AM »
Wouldn't suprise me if Chaos has better cardiovascular endurance than you.

You never know, who cares 'cos we're never gonna find out. But I think he's a joke.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: October 04, 2012, 07:25:34 AM »
For the gh soldiers sending me pm's with a link to gh's forum...I am not interesting in reading it.  I am no longer a member at that site so the link wouldn't work regardless.  So you are wasting your time..might as well stop. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #902 on: October 04, 2012, 07:29:01 AM »
I love this drama. You Americans are great craic altogether. 50 year old men fighting on the internet and threatening each other, fucking class stuff!!!

A poofster who would make quick work out of you, you fat ugly conehead virgin with silly facial hair :)

;D

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #903 on: October 04, 2012, 07:48:32 AM »
 Retard, my point is SHUT UP about your lack of muscles! Your going on about wrinkles?
                      (((IDIOT, this is a BODYBUILDING FORUM!)))
Unfortunately you lack the drive and tenacity needed to build a strong body. But Like a moth to a flame your drawn to hang out with those that do.
Like I said, "you are a visitor in my world". GET IT?

penisless, your the fucking creepy old guy that stares at me in the gym while I'm working out.

Sadly, you look like an old retired man that has to watch his weight to keep his diabetes's in check.

Keep on talking about your guns and dogs. Ya, your a ruff guy alright. How did you get so sick?

You will NEVER achieve what I have in life or sport! Your a LOSER maman!

CG

What's your point? Have I ever made any comment about you as a bodybuilder. I am aware that you have won pretty much every State title in the Masters class and are moving up to the National level. I hardly consider myself a competitive bodybuilder and have no ambitions to be one. So yes, you have bigger muscles.

But having big muscles says nothing about a person's character and I have shown you to be a two face, duplicitous, opportunistic, ass kissing back stabber.

And bodybuilding titles aside your physique definitely has the "eww" factor. And look at your face? And people think I look old? Forget what the minority of the peanut gallery says here. People just follow their lead because they're afraid they might get targeted. Just look at some objective criteria. I still have a full head of hair. Look at the wrinkles on your forehead and the corner of your eyes, the frown lines and bags under your eyes and how deep those lines are the go from the corner of your nose to the your chin. Next to you I look like a kid. And I believe I'm a couple of years older than you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #904 on: October 04, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
CC PROPS ON THE CONDITION HOW OLD?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: October 04, 2012, 08:01:41 AM »
CG looking like a champion.  Great job on your Physquie.  

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: October 04, 2012, 08:03:51 AM »
gh15's site is still great though

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #907 on: October 04, 2012, 08:14:39 AM »
CC PROPS ON THE CONDITION HOW OLD?

I compete in over 50, "back stabbing, Benedict Arnold, two faced, selling narcotics to minors" class.

CG

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #908 on: October 04, 2012, 08:53:57 AM »
I compete in over 50, "back stabbing, Benedict Arnold, two faced, selling narcotics to minors" class.

CG

Tough class to win, lots of competition. Props.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #909 on: October 04, 2012, 09:30:27 AM »
A poofster who would make quick work out of you, you fat ugly conehead virgin with silly facial hair :)
lol I'd run circles around you and tap dance on your juiced up head, you grimy mik! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: October 04, 2012, 09:33:48 AM »

antipsyadrag
WIZARD

Re: members decide

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 10:54:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you guys get it. CG isn't just the messenger putting out press releases to the filts that gh15's life is supposedly in danger. You better believe that CG, bboy, and -b- are helping provide any information they can. They are all accomplices. Do I have any proof, no? But I have common sense. CG is akin to the trogolydyte hunchback character in the movie 300 who ingratiates himself to the Spartans but never fully earns their trust and hence is relegated to a rank less than his ego can handle. So what does he do? He flips sides out of spite providing strategic information to the enemy that eventually leads to the down fall of good in the furtherance of evil. It's a story as old as the bible and GH15 sees this miles and miles away. GH15 is the Lion of Judah. But CG, -b-, and bboy are a three headed Judas. Wake the fuck up. A lot of kumbaya motherfuckers on this site. You all must live fantasy lives where the real world is confined to some show on MTV. The real world can be a cesspool with an undertow of corruption that thrives because of the myopia of the masses who just want to look the other way lest any confrontation infringe on their comforts. Well freedom has a price, better decide now if you are willing to pay it. And if you are not, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day before your time on this earth expires you will realize what a chump you've been, having lived the life of a pawn. What you will wish for more than anything is the opportunity to go back in time when you too were at the crossroads of a life altering decision. And if you bitched out, you will rue your existence and welcome the end so you don't have to live with that shame any longer. Every man and woman must be tempered and measured and choose their fights wisely but make no mistake, the fight that is worth fighting, if passed on will haunt you till the end of days.
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: October 04, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:01:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if it click in heads...but when you change bodybuild for the better going 15 years...you may very well be the ...

goverment.

we hve problem with LIARS ,,TRUE DRUG DEALERS THAT ACTUALY SITTING ON US GROUNDS SELLING NARCOTICS USE A NOW DIEING BOARD TO SELL IT BEHIND THE SCENES,,WE GOT REAL CRIMINALS I HURT AND TAKE DOWN FOR SELLING POISON FOR MANY YEARSMANY OF WHOM OPERATED BEHIND THE SCENCES ON GETBIG FOR MANY YEARS

unlike what getbig try to portray ...THAT PLACE went almost 60 days ago into an american DRUG ENFORCMENT ADMINISTRATION work zone for the first time in 12 years,,the server is on us land and under jurisdictiion of...

the us dea.

on few diff occations ACTUAL PAIN KILLERS WERE SOLD VIA UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE BY DRUG DEALERS SERVING AS MODS ON THIS BOARD,, THEY HAD ALLIACES AKA OTHER NAMES THEY SOLD UNDER AND IT WAS CONFIRMED AND PROVED BEYOND ANY DOUBT AND NOT VIA STUPID USELESS IP,,GROUND WORK MY FRIEND,,GROUND WORK AND THE ACTUAL STUPIDITY TO CREATE FRIENSHIPS AND  THUS CREATING WITHNESES

do you remember arnold junior case?

that case was given green light by me,,it was approved DIRECTLY by yours truly

we still want euroman the pedofile for selling NARCOTICS...but he is not easy to catch due to details i wont reveal at the moment,,
his direct remailer sit on getbig go by name whitewidow and is afraid open door because he knows its truly coming..it take time with pedoeuro for reasons i cant talk about

notice what hapening to ip...tthey were top of list..stil are..but oopen eyes

i always work,,i do it because i LOVE bodybuild

and yes i always been a pro ,,yes PROFESIONAL IFBB BODYBUILDER

i dont lie

getbig as a boarding sufferedd tremendous decline in rating since i left..they tried eevrything...every type of stimulation to make me come back,,

they failed

they are frastrated..it as if  a team lost jodan...ofcourse youll be frastrated

as i said CORUPT BOARD was reason for me leaving

the main problem for getbig is that untill 60 days ago i just let it die peacful death...2 months ago it changed abit

im part of the good ones,,always been

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #912 on: October 04, 2012, 09:40:35 AM »
GH15 is the lion of judah?

I have looked this up on the inter web and here is the definition

The Lion of Judah was the symbol of the Israelite tribe of Judah in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). King David and Jesus were both from the tribe of Judah which was begun by the patriarch Jacob. He was also a scamming girl who made empty threats and made girls of grown men who were stupid enough to believe his top five finish story.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #913 on: October 04, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »
hold on he's claiming the PT owning now?

what a fuck tard

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: October 04, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »
gh 15 logs on here for hours every day

he is copying and pasting stuff on his board

every second thread is how get big is dying without him

;D
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: October 04, 2012, 09:55:27 AM »
antipsyadrag
WIZARD

I don't think you guys get it. CG isn't just the messenger putting out press releases to the filts that gh15's life is supposedly in danger. You better believe that CG, bboy, and -b- are helping provide any information they can. They are all accomplices. Do I have any proof, no? But I have common sense. CG is akin to the trogolydyte hunchback character in the movie 300 who ingratiates himself to the Spartans but never fully earns their trust and hence is relegated to a rank less than his ego can handle. So what does he do? He flips sides out of spite providing strategic information to the enemy that eventually leads to the down fall of good in the furtherance of evil. It's a story as old as the bible and GH15 sees this miles and miles away. GH15 is the Lion of Judah. But CG, -b-, and bboy are a three headed Judas. Wake the fuck up. A lot of kumbaya motherfuckers on this site. You all must live fantasy lives where the real world is confined to some show on MTV. The real world can be a cesspool with an undertow of corruption that thrives because of the myopia of the masses who just want to look the other way lest any confrontation infringe on their comforts. Well freedom has a price, better decide now if you are willing to pay it. And if you are not, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day before your time on this earth expires you will realize what a chump you've been, having lived the life of a pawn. What you will wish for more than anything is the opportunity to go back in time when you too were at the crossroads of a life altering decision. And if you bitched out, you will rue your existence and welcome the end so you don't have to live with that shame any longer. Every man and woman must be tempered and measured and choose their fights wisely but make no mistake, the fight that is worth fighting, if passed on will haunt you till the end of days.

The irony in this post is fucking priceless.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: October 04, 2012, 09:58:17 AM »
The irony in this post is fucking priceless.   ;D

everyone over there is posting shit like that trying to get promoted to head elf

you couldnt make it up

that dude needs to step away from the internetz
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: October 04, 2012, 10:03:24 AM »
everyone over there is posting shit like that trying to get promoted to head elf

you couldnt make it up

that dude needs to step away from the internetz

Chastising getbiggers for living in a fantasy world, and telling us that one day we will wake up and realize we're chumps living the life of a pawn.  Hahhahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahha.   ;D ;D ;D  Hello pot, meet kettle!!!!  Fucking priceless.  I love it.   :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #918 on: October 04, 2012, 10:12:14 AM »

Didnt you just say:

I love this drama. You Americans are great craic altogether. 50 year old men fighting on the internet and threatening each other, fucking class stuff!!!

Oh, wait...its ok because you aren't 50.  You are just "IrishuponapinkstarfishDa ve"  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #919 on: October 04, 2012, 10:15:19 AM »
I think I'm in love with this thread, it just keeps on giving gold. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #920 on: October 04, 2012, 10:57:08 AM »
 Well, it is what it is. You fucking punks RAT out IP CHINA and don't like it when CG is betting on the real IP gangsters to fucking kill ya?

You made your "Lions den". Now fucking lay in it lionman!

You can toss me in the hat with B-Boy and b any old time ya like. They both shit more integrity than any of you gh15 cock suckers poses.

Ask yourself, who all do you think have been reading these threads and YOUR forum?

But IMO the absolute lowest FACT about you is YOU HAVE RATTED OUT A BROTHER! YOUR SCUM!

Nedd LittleDick aka: GH15     VS     United States    <-----------Has a nice ring to it
     IP CHINA cut your fucking head off....................    <-----------Well I like the ring of that to

CG

antipsyadrag
WIZARD

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #921 on: October 04, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »
gh 15 is openly a narc on his board

the only sources left on there will be fucked over at some point

time is running out for the lame of judah
T

dustin

« Reply #922 on: October 04, 2012, 11:02:25 AM »
Dustin

you are trying to come across as reasonable and almost fatherly in your advice to me

it comes as no surprise that people are upset on your board about me exposing the ponzi scheme going on there criminals are criminals

heres the thing bro tell anyone from your site that is in the uk and is seriously pissed of at me to contact me through here and they can tell me to my face

you are mistaken in your belief that there are serious individuals on your site

serious individuals dont strut and threaten like angry peacocks they act

i am giving gh 15 the opportunity to apologise and take my details down

i find it amusing that you think that an anonymous gimmick on the internet who is to afraid to reveal his identity would have the balls to do shit to me

to summarise fuck off back there and tell your master to send the elves round i could do with a laugh  :-*

I am a reasonable person. All I've ever done was just shoot the shit and talk about training, juicing, men-in-thong competitions and that's it. Only cage rattling I do is in jest and I've never made a real threat to anyone except maybe Vince. I'm not up to speed on your obsession with the site and the subsequent back and forth. I'm just saying that if anyone on the internet threatened me, I'd back off for good reason.

Look at the kids at 4chan for instance; the most pathetic people in real life but the most dangerous people to mess with electronically. Now there's one or two guys like this on every large message board so it's not worth it to take the chance and risk pissing them off. Instead of getting a big bully to back people up in real life, it's the reclusive ultra-virgin that people hire for cyber bullying and protection lol. I'd just rather not take the chance either way.

It's true that no one's going to fly down and trade fists with you in the middle of the streets, but there's a lot of other shit they're obviously willing to do. You can misconstrue my warnings as a threat and say I'm trying to be a tough guy. But whatever, I will butt out just like you asked me. I'm not trying to impress anyone or come off as a tough guy at all. And if that's the way it's looking then I'm just going to drop it because nothing looks worse than a pussy-tough guy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: October 04, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
I am a reasonable person. All I've ever done was just shoot the shit and talk about training, juicing, men-in-thong competitions and that's it. Only cage rattling I do is in jest and I've never made a real threat to anyone except maybe Vince. I'm not up to speed on your obsession with the site and the subsequent back and forth. I'm just saying that if anyone on the internet threatened me, I'd back off for good reason.

Look at the kids at 4chan for instance; the most pathetic people in real life but the most dangerous people to mess with electronically. Now there's one or two guys like this on every large message board so it's not worth it to take the chance and risk pissing them off. Instead of getting a big bully to back people up in real life, it's the reclusive ultra-virgin that people hire for cyber bullying and protection lol. I'd just rather not take the chance either way.

It's true that no one's going to fly down and trade fists with you in the middle of the streets, but there's a lot of other shit they're obviously willing to do. You can misconstrue my warnings as a threat and say I'm trying to be a tough guy. But whatever, I will butt out just like you asked me. I'm not trying to impress anyone or come off as a tough guy at all. And if that's the way it's looking then I'm just going to drop it because nothing looks worse than a pussy-tough guy.

good post props

im afraid that unless the threat is withdrawn against my family then i wont let this slide

threats against me fair enough

but there is a line that decent men dont cross

as a side note why are they so fucked off everything i said about kigs turned out to be true
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »
Didnt you just say:

Oh, wait...its ok because you aren't 50.  You are just "IrishuponapinkstarfishDa ve"  ::)

I'm a hypocrite I know, I just hate chaos and NZMM. BTW Chaos, "Maddy" is a gimmick of yours isn't he?