Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226193 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1025 on: October 05, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
Thanks bro. Generally the more side fights going on, the better the thread.  8)

Fuck you bitch!!!! I will break your twink ass in half then shit all over the shit that coems out of your ass.  Then I will make you eat your shit covered shit and wait till you shit it out.  Then you will be humbled as I put you in the camel clutch and break your back.

No homo.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1026 on: October 05, 2012, 09:33:47 AM »
Fuck you bitch!!!! I will break your twink ass in half then shit all over the shit that coems out of your ass.  Then I will make you eat your shit covered shit and wait till you shit it out.  Then you will be humbled as I put you in the camel clutch and break your back.

No homo.
pellius ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #1027 on: October 05, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »
pellius has made a cu nt of himself in this thread dustin

making statements like he would piss on my grave while my family looked on

stating gh 15 had never threatened my family then saying good about time when i proved it

blaming everyone in the world for the kigs scam while blindly ignoring the evidence against your "boss"

its good that you back each other up but the guy has lost all his credibility on here

I don't agree with pissing on graves per se, but I wouldn't say that pellius is shit. A lot of tensions get raised and everyone takes them out of context like they're so matter-of-factly.

No one's going to trade fists, piss on graves, choke each other out, send a swat team, etc. This might as well be a figment of our imagination. I'll take a closer look at the rules too.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: October 05, 2012, 09:50:58 AM »
I don't agree with pissing on graves per se, but I wouldn't say that pellius is shit. A lot of tensions get raised and everyone takes them out of context like they're so matter-of-factly.

No one's going to trade fists, piss on graves, choke each other out, send a swat team, etc. This might as well be a figment of our imagination. I'll take a closer look at the rules too.

have a look at the thread your boss has just started

if this continues i will be forced to take action to protect my family
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #1029 on: October 05, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
Is that gyno? What is the white area above the nipple?
Other than that you crush penisless! You are more complete.
CG

I am sure you will post a pic and own me right away you ripped muscleman!!!  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: October 05, 2012, 10:27:10 AM »
Is that gyno? What is the white area above the nipple?
Other than that you crush penisless! You are more complete.
CG

Thanks bro. I'm not sure about the white area...I shave those long rogue hair sons of bitches occasionally around summer time so maybe thats it?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: October 05, 2012, 10:43:20 AM »
The only person pissing me off now is whitewidow.

whitewidow, we've seen eye to eye on many things in the past. But pellius fucking came clean about everything, absolutely everything. In fact, you responded multiple times and quoted him. Why are you still accusing him of being a drug dealer?

Absolutely EVERYONE in the cult could be labeled a drug dealer under your judgement. Everyone pools money together for order. It's not like a bag of weed you can just get off the street corner. Dealers and remailers don't like selling a vial at a time and would get really pissed to fulfill smaller orders. That's why larger ones are subsidized. Just like a gram of weed costs $10 but an 1/8th in most places would cost $25. Much better value for the end user, much easier and safer for the dealer. That's why two or three friends ALWAYS go in on orders.

If pellius is a drug dealer, what does that make you, whitewidow? Have you ever pooled together for an order? Have you ever SOLD a vial of anything before? Don't lie and say no... hooking up a friend who's too short to place a large order and selling him a vial of tren wouldn't make anyone a fucking dealer. The strictest jurisdiction wouldn't try to charge anyone for a fucking vial or two. So what if pellius and a few buddies got a few kits each. Big whoop. That doesn't make anyone a drug dealer. If pellius was selling it constantly and had a shit ton on hand, it'd be a different scenario. But waiting to place an order to subsidize the cost is not being a drug dealer. Even if he was selling dozens of kits a day, it's fucking GH man! That shit's innocuous than fucking cigarettes!

If you dropped a Xanax on the floor of your slum high rise apartment and your dog ate it, that'd sooner make YOU a drug dealer than pellius with your ass backwards logic. You say the narcotics haven't made you loony, but you seem pretty messed up to me. You've made a lot more sense in the past but I don't know what you're on now, bro. Take care of yourself if you really do have a narcotic problem. As I've said before, I sincerely empathize and understand chronic pain personally. But you're off your fucking rocker with this one and dead wrong.

didn't your lord and saviour gh15 piss you off when he was here claiming everyone and their mother was a dealer/remailer on americana land?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: October 05, 2012, 11:55:55 AM »
Thanks bro. I'm not sure about the white area...I shave those long rogue hair sons of bitches occasionally around summer time so maybe thats it?

I see you are avoiding me...wanna throw hands?  Did you not see my threat earlier?  I know a guy who has a friend on facebook who happens to workout with a guy that works with this guy who posts on GH15's forum.  I will have them find your information and then GH15 will get you.  Your boardings days will be over. filthydilthy-filthhead

Take that!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: October 05, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »
I see you are avoiding me...wanna throw hands?  Did you not see my threat earlier?  I know a guy who has a friend on facebook who happens to workout with a guy that works with this guy who posts on GH15's forum.  I will have them find your information and then GH15 will get you.  Your boardings days will be over. filthydilthy-filthhead

Take that!!!

Please don't hurt me typical gh15 member!!! I know the 5 grams daily of test, tren, equipoise, masteron and 17 kits of fake GH are currently corsing thru your veins causing uncontrollable fits of rage!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: October 05, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
 :o
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: October 05, 2012, 12:48:16 PM »
 :o

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: October 05, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
the lion of judah

T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #1037 on: October 05, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »
Now were starting to get somewhere. "everybody is a drug dealer".

CG

didn't your lord and saviour gh15 piss you off when he was here claiming everyone and their mother was a dealer/remailer on americana land?

dustin

« Reply #1038 on: October 05, 2012, 01:06:31 PM »

Nah. He's his own person and I'm thankful that he's so passionate. We're very different, but have similar goals. Many people are actual dealers and remailers. But pellius? No... him and some buddies went in on an expensive GH order and that's common. But a lot of others stock up in much higher quantities and become remailers.

I don't know if pellius has the patience to deal with bodybuilders like that either. They're so cheap and conniving. You'd need whitewidow-levels of narcotics for the patience to make money from bodybuilders. I have a huge stash of medicinal marijuana but even that wouldn't be enough for me to sanely deal with bodybuilders. Cheapest fuckers on each and always stabbing each other in the back. That's probably why gh15 finds so much disgust amongst dealers and remailers.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: October 05, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »
Nah. He's his own person and I'm thankful that he's so passionate. We're very different, but have similar goals. Many people are actual dealers and remailers. But pellius? No... him and some buddies went in on an expensive GH order and that's common. But a lot of others stock up in much higher quantities and become remailers.

I don't know if pellius has the patience to deal with bodybuilders like that either. They're so cheap and conniving. You'd need whitewidow-levels of narcotics for the patience to make money from bodybuilders. I have a huge stash of medicinal marijuana but even that wouldn't be enough for me to sanely deal with bodybuilders. Cheapest fuckers on each and always stabbing each other in the back. That's probably why gh15 finds so much disgust amongst dealers and remailers.

dustin would you say only cowards threaten women and children
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #1040 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:47 PM »
 I love this. You fucking tewl, you sit back doing narcotics and then decide who you think the narcotic's dealers are. You make allegations and back up nothing and then comely insult every body builder on the face of the planet. As if once again, what you have to say is fact.
 Moron, when you support someone in this context you support there views. Your a cowardly pussy. But this isn't anything I haven't already told your ass in the mod room. Make sure and tell Ergo "your head mod" about your BBing views.

BTW: you got nothing to say to me! JUST PUT UP OR SHUT UP! PUSSY!

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1041 on: October 05, 2012, 01:51:42 PM »
It's funny watching this Dustin guy sidestep and make excuses for GH15 every post, as he tries to come off as sensible and cool

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1042 on: October 05, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »
I have never wished anybody dead.  Maybe you should stop believing all the lies you read on the internet.  Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.  If I left getbig for one month and came back here then good for me for seeing the truth so early on.  It shows that I am not stupid or a sucker like you, who stay on a forum which offers up money to hurt members wives and children. 
If this is in reference to me Karen then you are a fucking liar - JNN posting your facebook and saying where there's smoke there's fire in regards to your Narc accusations you wanted him dead - Wiggs who had your name in his sig you wished him dead - and both these guys you said you would use your Melbourne connections to harm them - w8m8, you wished her dead also - it seems you have selective memory Karen you hated these three with a vengeance  - funny how now you are calling Wiggs good looking when it used to bother you so much him saying he was a good looking black man and you referred to him as an ugly black fat ape that resembled a turd who had to pay women to be near him - you are a liar Karen full stop - anything I have typed regarding how you really are is the truth - cut the "just cos you read it on the internet" bullshit - these are things you told me so had nothing to do with written words on the net.

Vile Cunt  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: October 05, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »
Jfc:stfu:gdcb
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #1044 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »
The only person pissing me off now is whitewidow.

whitewidow, we've seen eye to eye on many things in the past. But pellius fucking came clean about everything, absolutely everything. In fact, you responded multiple times and quoted him. Why are you still accusing him of being a drug dealer?

Absolutely EVERYONE in the cult could be labeled a drug dealer under your judgement. Everyone pools money together for order. It's not like a bag of weed you can just get off the street corner. Dealers and remailers don't like selling a vial at a time and would get really pissed to fulfill smaller orders. That's why larger ones are subsidized. Just like a gram of weed costs $10 but an 1/8th in most places would cost $25. Much better value for the end user, much easier and safer for the dealer. That's why two or three friends ALWAYS go in on orders.

If pellius is a drug dealer, what does that make you, whitewidow? Have you ever pooled together for an order? Have you ever SOLD a vial of anything before? Don't lie and say no... hooking up a friend who's too short to place a large order and selling him a vial of tren wouldn't make anyone a fucking dealer. The strictest jurisdiction wouldn't try to charge anyone for a fucking vial or two. So what if pellius and a few buddies got a few kits each. Big whoop. That doesn't make anyone a drug dealer. If pellius was selling it constantly and had a shit ton on hand, it'd be a different scenario. But waiting to place an order to subsidize the cost is not being a drug dealer. Even if he was selling dozens of kits a day, it's fucking GH man! That shit's innocuous than fucking cigarettes!

If you dropped a Xanax on the floor of your slum high rise apartment and your dog ate it, that'd sooner make YOU a drug dealer than pellius with your ass backwards logic. You say the narcotics haven't made you loony, but you seem pretty messed up to me. You've made a lot more sense in the past but I don't know what you're on now, bro. Take care of yourself if you really do have a narcotic problem. As I've said before, I sincerely empathize and understand chronic pain personally. But you're off your fucking rocker with this one and dead wrong.

I have never pooled money once! never had too! and I live in a nice place buddy! I aditted I was not always a angel. you must have missed a post. I said I had my day! But not anymore!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: October 05, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »
*yawn*

I'm over it.

For today. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: October 05, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
Please don't hurt me typical gh15 member!!! I know the 5 grams daily of test, tren, equipoise, masteron and 17 kits of fake GH are currently corsing thru your veins causing uncontrollable fits of rage!!!!

YARRRRRGGHHHHH..now you have done it.  Now I am going to make sure I post and rant about you for the next couple of pages.  Wherein I will complete my war with you by asking you to meet me somewhere and threaten to get you suspended from the gym you train at, or at the least get looked at in a very weird way.  I will ask everyone to get pictures of your christmas cards from the last 10yrs, your history of purchases on Amazon.com, and finally pictures of your neighbors shrubbery.  THAT will show you I am no one to mess with.  Ask chaos.  I exposed him by showing pictures of the Oil change shop his old high school gym teacher takes his car to.  

Grrr....arrgghhhh....mmm mph....,,,,,,,,,postona, threadona,,,,may the lord bless you and keepona,,,,luna luna security phase one

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1047 on: October 05, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »

lines have been
crossed toes stepped
on and threats
issued some people
have bad intentions

dustin

« Reply #1048 on: October 06, 2012, 01:08:34 AM »
*yawn*

I'm over it.

For today. ;D

Yeah, me too. Someone post some flame bait for the weekend so we can carry on.

Ta ta, phaggots. lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: October 06, 2012, 01:10:03 AM »
Yeah, me too. Someone post some flame bait for the weekend so we can carry on.

Ta ta, phaggots. lol

i see you chose to ignore my comment about how only cowards threaten women and children

is your silence a sign that you agree with the startegy
T