Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226190 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1050 on: October 06, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »
your maaa was kiwiols gimmick funny as fuck
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: October 06, 2012, 03:45:48 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

notice to mods

« on: Today at 07:43:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF A MOD DELETE,,CHANGEE,,EDIT,, TREADS BY ME OR ADMIN...THEY ARE GONE!

I AM IN A HUGE WAR,,THIS IS NOT INTERNET  BALONIE,,MY LIFE IS AT RISK 24 7 ,,I GET OVER 30 TREATS A WEEK THAT TELL ME MY DOG WIL BE HEADLESS AND THAT MY LOVE ONES WILL BE RAPE FOR I AM STANDING AS ONE WITH GOVERMENT

AS A MOD WE WANT YOU RESIGNING RATHER THAN EDIT MY! POSTS

THIS IS UNHEARD OF AND NEVER SHOULD BE DONE

RESIGN INSTED

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: October 06, 2012, 03:48:05 AM »
in end of sep beggining of oct  i realeased ALL MY MIGHT on specific individuals in china ,,this was done to show a demonstration of true power

i would like to take this time and adress the bodybuild cult  ,,mainly the cult filts who wont dare to open their mouth here

ONLY IN THIS DEFECTIVE CULT FELLAS WILL TRY TO RUIN IT FOR OTHERS,,

IN 2011 WE FOUND WHAT IS CONSIDERED THE HOLY GRAIL OF BODYBUILD,,WHAT CAUSES AN AVERAGE BODYBUILD TO TURN P R O!,,WE HAVE FOUND THIS COMBO IN A VIAL..INSTED OF CHASIN THE WIND AND LOOK FOR DIFF INGREDIENTS...WE F O U N D THE COMBO IN ONE PRODUCT...COSTING 200-300$ INSTED OF 1000+ AND GIVVING ACTUAL R E S U L T S OF PRO LEVEL S K I N TONE AND PHYSIQ!

I HAVE INFRONT OF ME THE WHOLE FDA PRESCRIBED LINE OF GH,,EVRY SINGLE ONE ASIDE FROM TEVTROPIN

IN THE LAST FEW NIGHT I TAKE LONG DRIVES AT 4AM WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND THINKING HOW WE AS CULT BECAME SO DAMN STUPID TO NOT REALIZE WHAT WE FOUND IN 2011

HOW COME ONLY FEW VOICES ...VERY KNOWLEGABLE ONES BUT HOW COME ONLY FEW VOICES STOOD PUBLICALLY FOR A PRODUCT THAT WIPE THE FLLOOR WITH ANY FDA GH,,
 ZAMBA,,SAPP,CONAX,,JLWIS,,DOGMA,,NOBLE,,BLP,,QUITE FEW OTHERS BUT HOW COME FELLAS DIDNT GO ALL OUT AND REALLY FOUGHT TO THE END FOR IT...ALL THIS FELLAS KNOW THE SKIN MOOSHINESS FDA GH CAUSES...AND THEY ALSO KNOW THE TRUE SUPERB SIZE AND SKIN/BODY CONDITION LEGIT KIGTROPIN CAUSED/CAUSES

I UNDERSTAND MOST OF THE CULT THAT TALK BALONIEARE DEALERS AND REMAILERS...ONLY ONE BRAVE SOUL AMONG THEM TALKED ,,THE ONE WHO COULD SUFFER MOST FOR IT,,HE IS GETTING JEDI BY THE WAY...JLWIS IS HIS NAME

IM DRIVING AT NIGHT DISGUSTED BY THE CULT OF BODYBUILD..TRULY UNDERSTANDING WHY WE NEVER GOT ANYWHERE

FELLAS GOT 50 DIAMONDS 1 KARAT EACH...FOR 200-300$ AND PREFERED TO SPEND 1000+$ ON 1 SILVER COIN!

AND THS! IS THE TRUTH MY FRIENDS

I BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW ON NORDITROPIN...YES YOU ARE DRIER ON IT....IS IT THE LEVEL OF KIGTROPIN?

H E L L NO ITS NOT AND TRUST ME I SO SO WANT IT TO BE..I EVEN CLEAN UP DIET MORE

ITS JUST GH...IT DOESNT CUT IT TO THE LEVEL OF KIGTROPIN...VOLUME IS NOT AS MUCH AS KIG AND FAT BURNING + WATER MANIPULATION IS JUST NOT UP TO PAR WITH KIGTROPIN....TYPE 2 DIABETIC IS SOMTING THAT CAN COME FROM GH IF INSULIN NOT USED WITH IT

KIGTROPIN...L E G I T KIG,,IS MORE THAN JUST GH...THE IMMEEDIATE SYMPTOMMS ARE DIFF...MUCH MORE PRONOUNED,,BLOOD SUGAR FALL AND FAT BURNING IS FAST....VOLUMIZATION AND SEPERATION BEGIN IMMEDIATLY,,,THE LOOK YOU GET IS OF IFBB TYPE FREAK...EVEN IF SMALLER DUE TO TIME AND NOT ABUSING SLIN...YOU STILL RESEMBLE IFBB FREAK!

KIGTROPIN DOESNT NEED CLEAN DIET!
KIGTROPIN DOESNT TAKE AWAY VOLUME FROM DELTTS MAKING YOU LESS WIDE...
KIGTROPIN SHOW THE VEINS FOR SKIN BECOME SANDY PAPER VERY VERY FAST...I TALK 5 DAYS! 5 TO 21 DAYS!

IM TRULY DISGUSTED WITH SOME OF THE CULT I LEAD,,I UNDERSTAN THE NEED FOR HUMOUR..BUT TO SPIT COMPLETE AND UTTER LIES LIKE WAT WALKING CORPSE WIDOW DOES,,,OR LIKE EASTER EUROPE CUBBCHUBB GALENIKO DOES,,TO JUST SIT AND LIE INSTED OF WANTING BODYBUILDRS ADVANCE AND HELP ME ADVANCE IT...THIS IS CRIME..STRAIGHT OUT CRIME

AS I SAID I BLAME IP FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND A BIG CAUSE MAIN CAUSE FOR THE HARD WORK MY TOP ELFS NEED TO DO INORDER TO SAVE IT

I RELEASED A L L MY MIGHT ON I P ,,IM BACKED UP 100% BY 2 DIFF GOVERMENTS

gh15 approved oct 4 2012
the lion of judah
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1053 on: October 06, 2012, 03:56:21 AM »

IN THE LAST FEW NIGHT I TAKE LONG DRIVES AT 4AM WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND THINKING HOW WE AS CULT BECAME SO DAMN STUPID TO NOT REALIZE WHAT WE FOUND IN 2011

IM DRIVING AT NIGHT DISGUSTED BY THE CULT OF BODYBUILD..TRULY UNDERSTANDING WHY WE NEVER GOT ANYWHERE

whitewidow

« Reply #1054 on: October 06, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »
in end of sep beggining of oct  i realeased ALL MY MIGHT on specific individuals in china ,,this was done to show a demonstration of true power

i would like to take this time and adress the bodybuild cult  ,,mainly the cult filts who wont dare to open their mouth here

ONLY IN THIS DEFECTIVE CULT FELLAS WILL TRY TO RUIN IT FOR OTHERS,,

IN 2011 WE FOUND WHAT IS CONSIDERED THE HOLY GRAIL OF BODYBUILD,,WHAT CAUSES AN AVERAGE BODYBUILD TO TURN P R O!,,WE HAVE FOUND THIS COMBO IN A VIAL..INSTED OF CHASIN THE WIND AND LOOK FOR DIFF INGREDIENTS...WE F O U N D THE COMBO IN ONE PRODUCT...COSTING 200-300$ INSTED OF 1000+ AND GIVVING ACTUAL R E S U L T S OF PRO LEVEL S K I N TONE AND PHYSIQ!

I HAVE INFRONT OF ME THE WHOLE FDA PRESCRIBED LINE OF GH,,EVRY SINGLE ONE ASIDE FROM TEVTROPIN

HOW COME ONLY FEW VOICES ...VERY KNOWLEGABLE ONES BUT HOW COME ONLY FEW VOICES STOOD PUBLICALLY FOR A PRODUCT THAT WIPE THE FLLOOR WITH ANY FDA GH,,
 ZAMBA,,SAPP,CONAX,,JLWIS,,DOGMA,,NOBLE,,BLP,,QUITE FEW OTHERS BUT HOW COME FELLAS DIDNT GO ALL OUT AND REALLY FOUGHT TO THE END FOR IT...ALL THIS FELLAS KNOW THE SKIN MOOSHINESS FDA GH CAUSES...AND THEY ALSO KNOW THE TRUE SUPERB SIZE AND SKIN/BODY CONDITION LEGIT KIGTROPIN CAUSED/CAUSES

I UNDERSTAND MOST OF THE CULT THAT TALK BALONIEARE DEALERS AND REMAILERS...ONLY ONE BRAVE SOUL AMONG THEM TALKED ,,THE ONE WHO COULD SUFFER MOST FOR IT,,HE IS GETTING JEDI BY THE WAY...JLWIS IS HIS NAME

FELLAS GOT 50 DIAMONDS 1 KARAT EACH...FOR 200-300$ AND PREFERED TO SPEND 1000+$ ON 1 SILVER COIN!

AND THS! IS THE TRUTH MY FRIENDS

I BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW ON NORDITROPIN...YES YOU ARE DRIER ON IT....IS IT THE LEVEL OF KIGTROPIN?

H E L L NO ITS NOT AND TRUST ME I SO SO WANT IT TO BE..I EVEN CLEAN UP DIET MORE

ITS JUST GH...IT DOESNT CUT IT TO THE LEVEL OF KIGTROPIN...VOLUME IS NOT AS MUCH AS KIG AND FAT BURNING + WATER MANIPULATION IS JUST NOT UP TO PAR WITH KIGTROPIN....TYPE 2 DIABETIC IS SOMTING THAT CAN COME FROM GH IF INSULIN NOT USED WITH IT

KIGTROPIN...L E G I T KIG,,IS MORE THAN JUST GH...THE IMMEEDIATE SYMPTOMMS ARE DIFF...MUCH MORE PRONOUNED,,BLOOD SUGAR FALL AND FAT BURNING IS FAST....VOLUMIZATION AND SEPERATION BEGIN IMMEDIATLY,,,THE LOOK YOU GET IS OF IFBB TYPE FREAK...EVEN IF SMALLER DUE TO TIME AND NOT ABUSING SLIN...YOU STILL RESEMBLE IFBB FREAK!

KIGTROPIN DOESNT NEED CLEAN DIET!
KIGTROPIN DOESNT TAKE AWAY VOLUME FROM DELTTS MAKING YOU LESS WIDE...
KIGTROPIN SHOW THE VEINS FOR SKIN BECOME SANDY PAPER VERY VERY FAST...I TALK 5 DAYS! 5 TO 21 DAYS!

IM TRULY DISGUSTED WITH SOME OF THE CULT I LEAD,,I UNDERSTAN THE NEED FOR HUMOUR..BUT TO SPIT COMPLETE AND UTTER LIES LIKE WAT WALKING CORPSE WIDOW DOES,,,OR LIKE EASTER EUROPE CUBBCHUBB GALENIKO DOES,,TO JUST SIT AND LIE INSTED OF WANTING BODYBUILDRS ADVANCE AND HELP ME ADVANCE IT...THIS IS CRIME..STRAIGHT OUT CRIME

AS I SAID I BLAME IP FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND A BIG CAUSE MAIN CAUSE FOR THE HARD WORK MY TOP ELFS NEED TO DO INORDER TO SAVE IT

I RELEASED A L L MY MIGHT ON I P ,,IM BACKED UP 100% BY 2 DIFF GOVERMENTS

gh15 approved oct 4 2012
the lion of judah

What the hell is he taalking about. I always supported human grade USA made in the USA. sorry but that is what the top pros use! so I don't know why he mentioned my name. I warned people about that kigtropin scam!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: October 06, 2012, 06:01:30 AM »
What the hell is he taalking about. I always supported human grade USA made in the USA. sorry but that is what the top pros use! so I don't know why he mentioned my name. I warned people about that kigtropin scam!

he is paranoid and losing his mind

he is openly boasting about narcing to the govt

T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1056 on: October 06, 2012, 06:35:06 AM »
He seeks validation so badly that he is openly admitting to being a narc, the guy is a retard of the highest order.

In his mind he thinks that mentioning the government legitimizes his persona, he lacks the two brain cells to rub together to understand what he actually admitted to.
Trans Milkshake.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #1057 on: October 06, 2012, 07:28:47 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

notice to mods

« on: Today at 07:43:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF A MOD DELETE,,CHANGEE,,EDIT,, TREADS BY ME OR ADMIN...TAY ARE SHOWING MIND CONTROL WHEREING OFF!

I AM IN A HUGE WAR,,THIS IS NOT INTERNEt  BALONIE,,ALL MY LIES HAVE BROUGHT SERIOUS HEAT ON MY COWARDLY,,NO NAME,, ASS.MY LIFE IS AT RISK I TINK,,I GET OVER 30 TREATS A WEEK FROM CONCRETEGUY.HE SAY HE GOING TO MAKE ME BUY MY OWN BALONIE KIGS.TIS IS SERIOUS.I GOING TO SEND APPLY's HEAD IN BOX TO HIM AS PEACE GIFT. I AM STANDING AS HALF A MAN WITH GOVERMENT. I JUST FRONT MAN OPPERATION FOR USA GOVERMENT NATIONAL DEDT/KIGS PROGRAM.

AS A MOD WE WANT YOU TROLLING GETBIG,,RATTER TAN EDIT MY! POSTS

THIS IS UNHEART OF AND NEVER SHOULD BE DONE. CONCRETEGUY MUST HAVE DUN TIS WHEN INFLEWNCED BY NARCOTICS,,RAPING DOGS!

RESIGN INSTED

gh15 approved

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1058 on: October 06, 2012, 07:49:38 AM »
Loudmouth punk with no balls to follow through on his threats.

Fuck 'em all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:49 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

mod index

« on: Today at 04:39:17 PM »

in next few days you will notice some mods are gone and new mods in,,
this board us gh15 board of bodybuilding,,
it goes by my long time many years phylosaphy of hands on bodybuild and the type of people it represent aka cult

time has changed and i want new blood,,i need fellas that DELIVER..and im happy they applied...now the question is how to choose few from 40 superb applications

fellas,,
the way i maintain control for so long ..so many years is by not putting all my cards into one basket...i call it cards you can call it eggs

i got top elfs that are not mods and never will be mods and they are the true power behind me,,yes that include govermentsssss top elfs...

i need my mods to be 1000% on gh15 side activly,,this is what expected by me,,

this is how it is

i will accept any mod resignation just make sure you pm it to me or admin

i got no time for kids,,games,,balonie,,im ar war with TRUE drug dealers narcotic distributers,,

i will say this once again

WE REPRESENT THE GOVERMENT

if i let you go as mod its final,,just move on to better things

gh15 approved
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: October 06, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »
 His true top elves are the handful of United States Senators he has in his hop pocket and the various ambassadors and magistrates strategically placed around the world.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1061 on: October 06, 2012, 08:12:24 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

mod index

it goes by my long time many years phylosaphy of hands on bodybuild and the type of people it represent aka cult

time has changed and i want new blood,,i need fellas that DELIVER..and im happy they applied...now the question is how to choose few from 40 superb applications

fellas,,
the way i maintain control for so long ..so many years is by not putting all my cards into one basket...i call it cards you can call it eggs

i got top elfs that are not mods and never will be mods and they are the true power behind me,,yes that include govermentsssss top elfs...

this is how it is

i got no time for kids,,games,,balonie,,im ar war with TRUE drug dealers narcotic distributers,,

gh15 approved

Trans Milkshake.

dustin

« Reply #1062 on: October 06, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »
Loudmouth punk with no balls to follow through on his threats.

Fuck 'em all.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #1063 on: October 06, 2012, 08:31:22 AM »
this guy is trying to make it look like the world revolves around bbers and the type of obsessive guys who are attracted to this hobby dig it up

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #1064 on: October 06, 2012, 09:04:16 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

mod index

in next few days you will notice some mods have seen me for the trash i am and jumping ship,,we will get new mods under full mind control.this board is to selll balonie kigs to GH15 greenhorns.
it goes by my 20 minutes experience owning a forum for ripping off bodybuilding cult.

time has changed and i want new blood,,i need fellas that are under full mind control. I must punk all the new mind control mods out of HGH kits

fellas,,
the way i maintain control for last 20 minutes is by lieing,,cheating,,treats to honest men with family ,,children,,post pics of all on boarding ..last 20 minutes is by not putting all my cards into one basket...i call it cards you can call it BUNK KIGS!

i got top elfs that stay in close touch with BIGMC every day.They are not mods and never will be mods and they are true power laughing behind me,,yes that include govermentsssss top elfs...,,they are all part of PROJECT BUY DOWN NATIONAL DETT SELLING BOLONIE KIGS! you see GH15 doing this as good countryman,,

i need my mods to be 1000% on gh15 side activly,,they must want to go to jail,,they must want to hurt wifes ,, hurt children also,,hate concreteguy,,this is what expected by me,,

this is how it is

i will accept any mod resignation just know you become narcotics dealer to minors ,,man who rape dog when you leave,,

i got no time for kids unless they have money.games,,balonie,,no time. i must go get fitted for my lion costume. iam at war with concreteguy,,he is making me look like asshat,, this costume will make him know GH15 is no playing game.
i will say this once again,,   THIS IS GOVERMENT ISSUE LION COSTUME!

WE REPRESENT THE GOVERMENT BALONIE KIGS DETT PROGRAM!

if i let you go as mod its final,,just move on to narcotics dealing to minors and dog raping

gh15 approved

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1065 on: October 06, 2012, 09:14:29 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

mod index

fellas,,

this is how it is

gh15 approved
Thou shalt have no other god before me, eh pellius?   What a maroon.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1066 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »
Thou shalt have no other god before me, eh pellius?   What a maroon.   
Im kind of getting the feeling whoever is behind the GH15 gimmick is just seeing how ridiculous he can get and still have morons following him.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1067 on: October 06, 2012, 09:22:59 AM »
Im kind of getting the feeling whoever is behind the GH15 gimmick is just seeing how ridiculous he can get and still have morons following him.
Seems to be working on pellius. What was Menken's dictum, 'never underestimate the intelligence of the American public?' 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: October 06, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »

I always thought that gh15 was one of the brightest and best(comedy wise) on getbig and all the lemmings he took with him over there were basically the direct polar opposite.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: October 06, 2012, 09:56:40 AM »

bingo  ;)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1070 on: October 06, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: October 06, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
YARRRRRGGHHHHH..now you have done it.  Now I am going to make sure I post and rant about you for the next couple of pages.  Wherein I will complete my war with you by asking you to meet me somewhere and threaten to get you suspended from the gym you train at, or at the least get looked at in a very weird way.  I will ask everyone to get pictures of your christmas cards from the last 10yrs, your history of purchases on Amazon.com, and finally pictures of your neighbors shrubbery.  THAT will show you I am no one to mess with.  Ask chaos.  I exposed him by showing pictures of the Oil change shop his old high school gym teacher takes his car to.  

Grrr....arrgghhhh....mmm mph....,,,,,,,,,postona, threadona,,,,may the lord bless you and keepona,,,,luna luna security phase one

Please don't use your contacts at NASA and blow me away with a GPS guided thermo nuclear missile being sent from outer space, God of Hormones delusional Internet dorks who run Mariusz Pudzianowsi level cycles year round!!!

I promise to continue to let you fuck me over and pay three times the price for bunk kigs if you just don't destroy my whole genealogical tree!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1072 on: October 06, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
Seems to be working on pellius. What was Menken's dictum, 'never underestimate the intelligence of the American public?' 

Holy shit! I had no idea you were so obsessed with me and what I do in my personal life.

I'm sort of flattered. Just wish you were a bit cuter.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: October 06, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
You haven't smacked anyone around.  In fact, I posted a pic and shut you up.  So how did you own me?  You didn't.  Of course people are going to say that they chased you off.  Yes, it is meant to bait you into coming back.  Thats the game that is being played.  You are even admitting to being drawn into it.  The whole "you never hear about this person" bullshit is old.  Someone exposed PT and now your "lord" is taking credit for it.  Right?  Guess what?  You don't have one shred of proof "he/they" had anything to do with it other than saying "See what happened to them, that's me".  Fuck that.  No one messes with me, see what happened to XXXXXX (insert favorite professional sports athlete there).  They got injured.  They owed me money.  That's my presence.  See how easy that is??   The amount of bullshit your "savior" spewed on here has been some of the best comedy I have ever seen.  "I have luna security".  Wow.  Really?

You talk shit, and that's about it.  Pellius.  So do a lot of other people.  Have you EVER spoken to this mystical figure "GH15" by way of ANYTHING other than e-mail, PM, or public message boards?  Doubt it.  No one has.  No one ever will.  So guess what?  You are taking someone at their word.  Nothing more.  You are drinking the kool-aid.  Personally I don't give a fuck who  "he/they" are anymore.  Its a nice little game.  Fucking elves, jedis, etc etc.  Christ, I haven't played dungeons and dragons in 30+ years.

So, you check back in when you feel like it.  Whoopty doo.  I am sure everyone will be holding their breath.  

I can see you're still hurting. Give it time. Have your boy friend massage your butt with warm oil to relieve some of that butt hurt I gave you. And keep crying into your pillow at night. The more you let it out the quicker it will be gone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: October 06, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »
I think Pellius, AKA "Little Sea Turtle" has officially taken the title of Getbig's Biggest Punching Bag.  His predecessor Fat Panda has relinquished the title due to his absence.  Like Fat Panda, he just keeps taking beating after beating, and coming back like nothing happened at all.  

On behalf of getbig, I would like to officially award Pellius (little sea turtle) with the prestigious title of Getbig's Biggest Punching Bag.  Congratulations little buddy, you've earned it.   :D

Hilarious coming from someone who gives himself the name Twaddle.