Author Topic: What's your current daily ride these days?  (Read 19357 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: What's your current daily ride these days?
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2012, 09:40:36 AM »
2012 BMW S1000RR and my 1995 F350 crew cab with 37" tires and a 9" lift

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2012, 09:50:26 AM »
luv it.  Always wanted one but I can't justify it anymore. Wen I was looking at them I told my wife that since we are the most important things (i dont mean in a conceited way, i mean precious cargo) we should protect us. And who's gonna win in a wreck?  A Prius or an H1?

That make sense... it's a hobby car; some get an RV, some get Harley, some fuck with military vehicles. The new interior is so quiet and slick, makes it so much more enjoyable to drive around

®

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »
That make sense... it's a hobby car; some get an RV, some get Harley, some fuck with military vehicles. The new interior is so quiet and slick, makes it so much more enjoyable to drive around

There are lurkers, who have called ACH and you "ballers".  I agree on the money side, but on the mental side you're a crazy bitch.  How many miles per gallon do you get with that thing, driving up and down mountains in SD?  I know people with H2s that get about 5 mpg  :-X instead of the city recommended 9 mpg.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2012, 10:09:42 AM »
There are lurkers, who have called ACH and you "ballers".  I agree on the money side, but on the mental side you're a crazy bitch.  How miles per gallon do you get with that thing, driving up and down mountains in SD?  I know people with H2s that get about 5 mpg  :-X instead of the city recommended 9 mpg.

Only broke asses like you care about "MPG" when it comes to hobby vehicle. I don't think you will grasp that concept until you get out of the rat race, if you ever do. 

That being said, the black one gets about 18 diesel mpg, 23 when running CNG on top of it, a little more when running biodiesel which we make ourselves.
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2012, 10:12:25 AM »
Only broke asses like you care about "MPG" when it comes to hobby vehicle. I don't think you will grasp that concept until you get out of the rat race, if you ever do. 

That being said, the black one gets about 18 diesel mpg, 23 when running CNG on top of it, a little more when running biodiesel which we make ourselves.
Im broke and I still don't give a shit about mileage on my hobby vehicle - there is much more to life than gas mileage.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2012, 10:15:13 AM »
Im broke and I still don't give a shit about mileage on my hobby vehicle - there is much more to life than gas mileage.

Shockwave, are you saying "g_thong" is the kinda guy who calls Vespa on a regular basis to inquire on its MPC*

*Miles per Cock
®

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2012, 10:16:57 AM »

i haven't been in the rat race since my 6th month in SD, am currently cutting some business deals on the medical side of life.  anyway, i could give a fuck, if it's a hobby, am not driving tractor around SD. ok, you've done serious modifications to it, so you can drive further than your next door neighbor's house without refilling.

is flexington's sister still with you, or did she drop your crazy ass too?  ;D      

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »
i haven't been in the rat race since my 6th month in SD, am currently cutting some business deals on the medical side of life.  anyway, i could give a fuck, if it's a hobby, am not driving tractor around SD. ok, you've done serious modifications to it, so you can drive further than your next door neighbor's house without refilling.

is flexington's sister still with you, or did she drop your crazy ass too?  ;D      

If you're so busy "making deals" from your 1br apartment, your not out of the rat race and will never be. Tell us about your line of work...

4 years of marriage and never been happier. Making lies on someone on the internets you've never met is a massive self ownage. Believing those lies shows deep stupidity.
®

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »

What do you do for work?

Love my Ford F250 Super Duty, but it's not a hobby vehicle, it's my every day ride. It's brutal on gas.

Need more dough!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2012, 10:47:25 AM »
There are lurkers, who have called ACH and you "ballers".  I agree on the money side, but on the mental side you're a crazy bitch.  How many miles per gallon do you get with that thing, driving up and down mountains in SD?  I know people with H2s that get about 5 mpg  :-X instead of the city recommended 9 mpg.

A.  I'm doing alright but I'm not a "baller" lol
B.  How did I get mixed up in this?
C.  So what if it gets 2 MPG, I'm sure Alex is well aware of its gas mileage and if he is willing to pay for it so he can enjoy his bad ass car, then that's his prerogative.  Nothing wrong with that!
D. Alex, I fucking love that car!!!  Great work buddy!!!  ;D  I would buy that anyday if I had the cash for it!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2012, 10:52:46 AM »

I have understand that Big Ach lives off the money of his father.
Sorry if misunderstood.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »
I have understand that Big Ach lives off the money of his father.
Sorry if misunderstood.

A lot of people think that, I don't blame you for thinking that...... just found out one of my best friends thinks That.

While my father has helped me out, I do not live off his money, my wife and I both work, more than one job actually (Plus I'm in grad school For my phd), and own our own business.  

Trust me i would be living much larger if I was living off my dads money!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2012, 11:30:20 AM »
A lot of people think that, I don't blame you for thinking that...... just found out one of my best friends thinks That.

While my father has helped me out, I do not live off his money, my wife and I both work, more than one job actually (Plus I'm in grad school For my phd), and own our own business.  

Trust me i would be living much larger if I was living off my dads money!

Yes, I remember you were working on your phd. That alone is respectable for sure.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »

Yes, I remember you were working on your phd. That alone is respectable for sure.

Thanks... I don't really care when people assume that.  But what bugs me about my family friend that thought that is that he went and told my father in law "I heard Ahmed lives off his dad's money" - which my father-in-law knows better and shot him down, telling him that was absurd!  This is how I found out!

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2012, 12:09:28 PM »
nice hummer alex i hope to see it one day

heres my weekend ride

and my daly

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »
Daily

Toy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »
Daily

Toy

Almost seems backwards to me.
I'd rather have the 'Stang as a toy and the Maurauder as a daily.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »
Almost seems backwards to me.
I'd rather have the 'Stang as a toy and the Maurauder as a daily.

I know what you mean.  The only thing keeping me from going that route, is there are far fewer Marauders around than Stangs.  Plus, I hate cleaning black all the time.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2012, 01:01:15 PM »
nice hummer alex i hope to see it one day

heres my weekend ride

and my daly

HAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment ca va ti-frere?

Brutal Accord EXing around ;D
®

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
Started driving the Hummer again, new interior, couple of performance upgrades, make highwaying around easier

With gas at $4.30 a gallon right now who in their right mind drives a hummer now?

Do you know your probably the laughing stock of everyone and anyone who see's you in that atrocity of a motor vehicle.

How about you get something economical and comfortable instead of that mess??

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »
With gas at $4.30 a gallon right now who in their right mind drives a hummer now?

Do you know your probably the laughing stock of everyone and anyone who see's you in that atrocity of a motor vehicle.

How about you get something economical and comfortable instead of that mess??

Once again, who gives a shit, if he has the money to pay for gas and drives something he loves then good for him!!!  If people are laughing at him then they are idiot jealous fucks!  Dude is happy and doesn't give a fuck!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
Daily

Toy

Nice supercharger.. how much boost are you getting?
®

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
I can't stand these assholes obsessed over MPG.

Drive a car you enjoy and shut the fuck up.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »

Nice supercharger.. how much boost are you getting?

9.5 PSI

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »
I can't stand these assholes obsessed over MPG.

Drive a car you enjoy and shut the fuck up.
This... You want to get good gas mileage, good for you, but leave me the fuck alone, because I don't give a shit.