Author Topic: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'  (Read 20156 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »
Wake up people!

On a two-week "under the radar" visit to Australia, Syrian-born Wafa Sultan secretly met both sides of federal politics and Jewish community leaders, warning them that all Muslims needed to be closely monitored in the West.

He insisted that Australia and the US have been duped into believing there is a difference between the religion's moderate and radical interpretations.

In an interview with The Australian, Dr Sultan -- who shot to recognition last year following an interview on al-Jazeera television in which she attacked Islam and the prophet Mohammed -- said Muslims were "brainwashed" from an early age to believe Western values were evil and that the world would one day come under the control of Sharia law.

The US-based psychiatrist -- who has two fatwas (religious rulings) issued against her to be killed -- warned that Muslims would continue to exploit freedom of speech in the West to spread their "hate" and attack their adopted countries, until the Western mind grasped the magnitude of the Islamic threat.

"You're fighting someone who is willing to die," Dr Sultan told The Australian in an Arabic and English interview. "So you have to understand this mentality and find ways to face it. (As a Muslim) your mission on this earth is to fight for Islam and to kill or to be killed. You're here for only a short life and once you kill a kafir, or a non-believer, soon you're going to be united with your God."

Dr Sultan, who was brought to Australia by a group called Multi-Net comprised of Jews and Christians, met senior politicians, including Attorney-General Philip Ruddock, Foreign Minister Alexander Downer and Labor deputy leader Julia Gillard.

Private security was hired for Dr Sultan, who left Australia yesterday, and state police authorities were also made aware of her movements in the country.

The organisers of her visit asked the media to not publish anything about her stay until she had left the country because of security-related concerns. Dr Sultan said Islam was a "political ideology" that was wrongly perceived to have a moderate and hardline following.

"That's why the West has to monitor the majority of Muslims because you don't know when they're ready to be activated. Because they share the same basic belief, that's the problem," said the 50-year-old, who was last year featured in Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Dr Sultan, who was raised on Alawite Islamic beliefs before she renounced her religion, began to question Islam after she witnessed her university teacher get gunned down by Muslim hardliners in Syria in 1979.

The mother of three, who migrated to the US in 1989, said the West needed to hold Muslims and their leaders more accountable for the atrocities performed in the name of Islam if they wanted to win the war on terror.

But while she considered the prophet Mohammed "evil" and said the Koran needed to be destroyed because it advocated violence against non-believers, Dr Sultan struggled to articulate her vision for Muslims, whom she said she was trying to liberate from the shackles of their beliefs.

"I believe the only way is to expose the Muslims to different cultures, different thoughts, different belief systems," said Dr Sultan, who is completing her first book, The Escaped Prisoner: When Allah is a Monster.

"Muslims have been hostages of their own belief systems for 1400 years. There is no way we can keep the Koran."
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:43:06 AM »
Brutal honesty.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »
Muslims were "brainwashed" from an early age to believe Western values were evil and that the world would one day come under the control of Sharia law.

very true...like they said all whites are evil and they have only one mission, to mislead moslems and destroy their faith, that is why white people cannot be trusted
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:21:14 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 09:23:28 AM »
Muslims were "brainwashed" from an early age to believe Western values were evil and that the world would one day come under the control of Sharia law.

very true...like they said all whites are evil and they have only one mission, to mislead moslems and destroy their faith, that is why white people cannot be trusted
It didn't say whites were evil, it said "brainwashed" from an early age to believe Western values were evil , it is this crazy distortion and interpretation that leads the west to HATE ISLAM.  Bottom line is "ISLAM IS EVIL and VIOLENT" and because it is so extreme and endorses Violence, the only way the Western World can deal with it, similar to the local dimwit bully at School, is too beat it down, and beat it down hard.  Muslims don't realise they bring all the HATRED of them on themselves, and it is ISLAM'S arrogance and it's rejection and disregard of non muslims that will see it ultimately fail and eventually be wiped from the Planet in the most violent of ways.  More and more people are learning what a sick, depraved and evil cult Islam is, and the more they try and spread their sickness onto the WEST, the more they will be hated and even the left wingers and the moderates will be calling for and END to ISLAM for good.
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:31:07 AM »
To be born is to be brainwashed. - Doctor John Lilly (inventor of the isolation tanks)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 09:40:45 AM »
I suspect that the avg goat herder in rural Yemen, couldn't care less about "the evil west".
Sure, he isn't going to love the USA, but I honestly don't think he gives us much thought.
I think  the majority of Muslims are like the rest of us.
Just trying to make a living and concerned mostly with their own family and friends, etc.

You don't need a lot of dedicated nutjobs to cause havoc.
Problem is, most of the terrorists all seem to come from the same basic template.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
It didn't say whites were evil, it said "brainwashed" from an early age to believe Western values were evil , it is this crazy distortion and interpretation that leads the west to HATE ISLAM.  Bottom line is "ISLAM IS EVIL and VIOLENT" and because it is so extreme and endorses Violence, the only way the Western World can deal with it, similar to the local dimwit bully at School, is too beat it down, and beat it down hard.  Muslims don't realise they bring all the HATRED of them on themselves, and it is ISLAM'S arrogance and it's rejection and disregard of non muslims that will see it ultimately fail and eventually be wiped from the Planet in the most violent of ways.  More and more people are learning what a sick, depraved and evil cult Islam is, and the more they try and spread their sickness onto the WEST, the more they will be hated and even the left wingers and the moderates will be calling for and END to ISLAM for good.
Kill em' all. They don't understand anything but naked force.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 09:45:32 AM »
Kill em' all. They don't understand anything but naked force.
I can't believe we agree, but it appears we do!
V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
Excellent post E-Kul. No homo but I really enjoy reading your posts of the last few days. Keep up the good work.
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »
I can't believe we agree, but it appears we do!
Of course we do, we Americans have been killing Muslims for 2 decades now.  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »
Insight that comes 2 billion years after first contact and spread of the izzlum virus. Way to keep the "native" folks busy fighting over getting extinct by a historical beard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
Doesn't matter. Obama would do nothing. It's been what? 2-3 weeks since our ambassador and those Marines were killed and still nothing has been done. 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »
Don't make me choose between islam and extreme feminism because I don't know what to pick.  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 10:11:35 AM »
Don't make me choose between islam and extreme feminism because I don't know what to pick.  :-\
Kill em' all?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
Doesn't matter. Obama would do nothing. It's been what? 2-3 weeks since our ambassador and those Marines were killed and still nothing has been done. 

Seriously dude you really need to get your head out of your ass. How do you know there arent plans underway? You think the military is going to announce their intentions? Start more riots? When OBL got taken down you think the obama discussed it beforrhand?

Maybe you conveniently forget the obama admin has killed more terrrorists than bush. For a gu who is supposed to be muslim he sure is killin a lot of them. Not an obama fanboy but you conservatives are really fuckin stupid. Fuuckin sheep unable to think for themselves.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »

Seriously dude you really need to get your head out of your ass. How do you know there arent plans underway? You think the military is going to announce their intentions? Start more riots? When OBL got taken down you think the obama discussed it beforrhand?

Maybe you conveniently forget the obama admin has killed more terrrorists than bush. For a gu who is supposed to be muslim he sure is killin a lot of them. Not an obama fanboy but you conservatives are really fuckin stupid. Fuuckin sheep unable to think for themselves.
Somehow I doubt this, not even getting into the fact that neither President killed anyone, you're talking 7 years of war (under Bush) vs 3 (under Obama). Im quite sure their was a helluva lot more enemy casualties under Bush than there were under Obama.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 10:18:55 AM »

Obama is a racist pig but there's more than a president behind such ludicrous behavior.
I absolutely prefer Romney as face of the american eagle but he's only different in rhetoric and not in action. It's a team of traitors that lets such things happen to further their agenda.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »
Somehow I doubt this, not even getting into the fact that neither President killed anyone, you're talking 7 years of war (under Bush) vs 3 (under Obama). Im quite sure their was a helluva lot more enemy casualties under Bush than there were under Obama.

Figuratively obviously he didnt go on a raid with the seals nor has bush. Enemy casualties in the iraq scene obviously increases the bodycount under bush. By the time obama took over the war was over and now its down to skimishes so obviously the numbers will be lower. However bush didnt wat to go after obl. Obama did. Obama seems to be getting more high value targets. He probably has 4 more years left on the clock.   Both obama and bush simply sign off on whatever the joint chiefs have put in front of them. Bushed used to go on vacation shortly after.Obama is still following the same gameplan. We should be united as a country in terms taking out our enemy not wasting time playing libcon games.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 10:44:01 AM »
when we talk of Islam, i used to be tolerant but now it´s time to let them know we will not stand for their threats and terrorism.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
when we talk of Islam, i used to be tolerant but now it´s time to let them know we will not stand for their threats and terrorism.

That used to be my avatar over at BB.com before they told me to remove it.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
well show it now with pride!! ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 11:53:58 AM »
Really? Why in the hell would they ask you to remove it? How is that offensive?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 11:54:51 AM »
In before A Ahmed says it is all a misunderstanding, real Muslims don't do such things, and even if they ever did... They were provoked.
$

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
In before A Ahmed says it is all a misunderstanding, real Muslims don't do such things, and even if they ever did... They were provoked.
He can talk his shit but we ALL know his talk is all PROPAGANDA...Islamic TERROR EXTREMISTS