Author Topic: Which of the two groups is the stupidest?  (Read 21854 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Which of the two groups is the stupidest?
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
;D   Nothing turning into everything is a gem ?
bro, its science.  ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 08:39:31 PM »
How about:
People who voted for Obama the first time in 2008
People planning to vote for him for a second time
People planning to vote for him for the first time in Nov.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »
markets dont regulate themselves, taxes and regulations might be dampers on the economy in the short term but in the long run they contribute to sustainability and progress in production of goods and services so long as the regulations are smart and the tax revenue spent on programs that boost productivity and consumption.. like education and food stamps..    on top of that,  obama is a pragmatic problem solver, cool under pressure, puts the country ahead of politics, has improved america's reputation abroad, and has been savagely aggressive in fighting al qaeda

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
bro, its science.  ;D
:D  Yep . Nothing turned into science also .

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
easy....creationists.....nuttin dummer then a Christian.

Try muslims..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »
People who thought 911 was a terrorist attack because the news said so.

people who thought 911 was some kind of evil conspiracy, because bunch of mentally ill imbeciles say so.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
Try muslims..

Nah brah, Christians fo shizzle.......dummerest of the dumhb.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2012, 09:24:22 PM »
Check out the angle of the shadows.  Suggests more than one light source.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 10:05:37 PM »
:D  Yep . Nothing turned into science also .
SHIT HAPPENS! just does. get over it. aint no cause to nothing. not even your own personal choices. shit dont have no reason to it. boom!! bang!!! bam!!!! nothing but chaos up in this bitch!!!  what is seemingly order and unity, what seems like free will and spirit, all thats an illusion and you aint nothing but dirt and dirts nothing but shit !!!   ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
SHIT HAPPENS! just does. get over it. aint no cause to nothing. not even your own personal choices. shit dont have no reason to it. boom!! bang!!! bam!!!! nothing but chaos up in this bitch!!!  what is seemingly order and unity, what seems like free will and spirit, all thats an illusion and you aint nothing but dirt and dirts nothing but shit !!!   ;D
;D  And all that shit came from nothin ?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
shit came from nothing and shit aint shit but nothingness getting all fucked up for no reason like the no-good shit it is!!  ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 05:50:44 AM »
shit came from nothing and shit aint shit but nothingness getting all fucked up for no reason like the no-good shit it is!!  ;D
;D  lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:05 AM »
Nah brah, Christians fo shizzle.......dummerest of the dumhb.

Sounds like someone has backslidden.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:51 AM »
"Creationists" or "moon landing is a hoax" group?

I would say both equally but a choice must be made...

You don't come across as having much of an intellect yourself, stud.  :-\
!

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »
I'll take the moon hoax people.

It's conclusively proven that we did it (i.e. land on the moon). So when you're 100% wrong and still believe something, you're 100% stupid.

Creationists still have a vestige of hope in being right. I certainly don't believe it and no one I know does so I haven't even had a debate about it with anyone. But since science can't conclusively prove that god didn't blow air from his mighty nostrils and create everything we know...there's a remote chance they could be right. Therefore, since they aren't 100% wrong, they can't be 100% stupid. Close, but no cigar.

Moon hoax people take it.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 07:49:09 AM »
alex jones has an annoying voice

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2012, 08:01:36 AM »

Same here:http://www.canstockphoto.com/mans-long-shadow-in-desert-1606553.html

There must be more than one sun?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2012, 09:01:51 AM »
Same here:http://www.canstockphoto.com/mans-long-shadow-in-desert-1606553.html

There must be more than one sun?

???  I'm saying the shadows should all be parallel and in the moon pics they are not.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2012, 09:10:17 AM »
Sounds like someone has backslidden.

I believe my approach is referred to as sarcasm, but I'm a mere Christian so a more developed, evolved mind would need to confirm that for me.

Then again, Christians are hypocritical believers following a hypocritical God so......

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2012, 09:27:38 AM »
both display an equal amount of faggotry.

LOL

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
people who thought 911 was some kind of evil conspiracy, because bunch of mentally ill imbeciles say so.
not conspiracies, facts.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2012, 07:27:15 PM »

Say that to Buzz Aldrin's face and see what the fuck happens.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 10:23:18 PM »
???  I'm saying the shadows should all be parallel and in the moon pics they are not.

And that should be so in the earth also, but look at the picture? Shadows has at least three different angle, like in the picture from the moon.  Here is another example:

It is called perspective distortion and you can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

What comes to these conspiracy theories, I have study them little bit, and all the amazing secrets what they show to you is just like this. They point out an uncommon effect and show it to the ordinary folks, who look it without any understanding about the subject, so it is miracle for them. Anyone who has little bit of knowledge about anything will see what it is all about, but like this example, you have to know something about photographing to understand the pictures. When you peal all the lies away, the main argument against the moon landings is simple: I don't believe it happen. There isn't any real evidence to back up that argument, so they have to invent some, and this is the outcome from that. Picture, taken in the moon which have perspective distortion because it really is taken in the moon, is evidence that it has been taken in the studio with multiple light source.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
And that should be so in the earth also, but look at the picture? Shadows has at least three different angle, like in the picture from the moon.  Here is another example:

It is called perspective distortion and you can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

What comes to these conspiracy theories, I have study them little bit, and all the amazing secrets what they show to you is just like this. They point out an uncommon effect and show it to the ordinary folks, who look it without any understanding about the subject, so it is miracle for them. Anyone who has little bit of knowledge about anything will see what it is all about, but like this example, you have to know something about photographing to understand the pictures. When you peal all the lies away, the main argument against the moon landings is simple: I don't believe it happen. There isn't any real evidence to back up that argument, so they have to invent some, and this is the outcome from that. Picture, taken in the moon which have perspective distortion because it really is taken in the moon, is evidence that it has been taken in the studio with multiple light source.  
I see them all in the same direction here. It`s an illusion on your behalf, you see the elongated shadows look like lines being cast from the side of the pic but upon careful inspection you will find that it is a elongated object casting the shadow still in the same direction, not the same as the moon pic

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2012, 10:59:56 PM »
not conspiracies, facts.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

Sorry about this, but there is not even one real fact to back up those fairy tales and bullshit which that so called truth.org spreads. For example, they try to make you believe that there was controlled demolition on WTC 1 & 2. While we know that all explosives are based on chemical reaction, which chemicals can be stored in 1000°C(1832F) open fire up to 56 minutes, and they still work properly? There isn't such chemical, they all have different reactions to the fire. How about detonation cord? How that can stand in fire? It can't. In fact, there is no way in hell to attach explosives in the space where will be massive plane crash and fire. They also lie to you that burning kerosene will rise the temperature only up to 300°C(572F), but if kerosene has so little energy in it, how the fuck they can fly aeroplanes with it? In real world it has enough energy to rise the temperature up to 1500°C(2732F) in open space, so there is 1200°C(2192F) gap between their truth and real truth. How the hell this happen? Just because they have to lie to back up their story. Name one (1) real physical evidence which back up their conspiracy theory? You can't, because there isn't even that single one. There is only claims, faked pictures and videos, which has nothing to do with truth.