Author Topic: After 11 years GTMO prisoner died without having ever been convicted wit a crime  (Read 12365 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Yeah. If he wanted to be safe he shouldve converted to christianity and called himself steve. Holy war is a comin...you better be on the right side bitches.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
awww...the poor raghead got all his panties in a bunch

all drugs - TPPIIP

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
To all these morons saying fuck him, realize that if you are white the hierarchy is sending a big fuck you message to you. They are seeking to replace and genocide your ass.

Fucked by fella zionist

Zionism: Pitting The West Against Islam

http://rense.com/general74/zzn.htm

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
awww...the poor raghead got all his panties in a bunch

You are a fucking moron - you think rag heads did that???

Nomad

• Getbig IV
You are a fucking moron - you think rag heads did that???

Awwww....America had so much to gain by killing thousands of its own people and destroying billions of dollars worth of infrastructure, tech and equipment.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Another one of the ex gitmo guards interviewed:

lol at this fucking twink

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Awwww....America had so much to gain by killing thousands of its own people and destroying billions of dollars worth of infrastructure, tech and equipment.
Are you saying politicians have never sent their own fellow country men to death fighting in the front lines?

You think the hierarchy care about the lives of 3000?

What you don't seem to understand is that the USA operates on the basis of I O Us. Just like in Dumb and Dumber. They just borrow or print whatever money they need. They never plan on paying it back. You think they care about destroying a few billion dollars complex when they can just print that money and build a new one?

My, you are very naive.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
M not reading all that but fuck him. US has more important things to do that determining the guilt of their detainees........like the war on weed, hanging 3rd rate dictators, keeping the black man down, finding gh15s identity etc
So you agree the US isn't all bad?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
USA, I am disappoint.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
cooled by smartalix

(idea) by bitter_engineer  Wed May 03 2000 at 6:06:52

War is Peace refers to to the fact that while a country is at war, it can get away with murder on the home front, on the pretext of "rooting out traitors." A good example of this is the Espionage Act passed by Congress and signed by Woodrow Wilson in 1917, which had little to do with spies, and a lot to do with allowing the feds to round up anyone who criticized the Government's actions during a war. (Fun trivia fact: Since the United States has officially been in a state of emergency since the Korean War, the Act is still in force).
Freedom is Slavery means that you are supposed to treat your supposedly natural rights as privileges that you need to constantly earn. For instance, in the United States, convicted felons are not allowed to vote, even after they have been released from jail.

Ignorance is Power means that as long as you believe what you are told, the state has the power to justify whatever it wants. Example: in 1998, Clinton ordered tomahawk missles to be fired at a Sudanese Pharmaceutical plant. His rationale was that it was being used to construct bio-weapons. Six months later, the government quietly admitted that it had no conclusive evidence of this.

Red Hook

• Getbig V

"facility of the United States military located within Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba."

technically he died in Cuba...so technically US laws don't apply there unless it benefits us :)
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I am not sure what is sadder: what happened to him or how some people on this site think.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: After 11 years GTMO prisoner died without having ever been convicted wit a c
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 05:05:58 AM »
The conditions of his treatment were possibly better than in a supermax prison on the mainland, and damn sure better than in a Mexican (South American), or African prison.

Exactly. He could have spent the past decade locked up with The Tossed Salad Man if he was in the states. All in all he did fairly well for himself, all things considered.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Innocent people have suffered in all wars since the beginning of time.
The answer is "yes".

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
I am not sure what is sadder: what happened to him or how some people on this site think.

I always think it is funny that those who are so gung-ho about how great the US is, are always the same ones who don't believe in the US justice system.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: After 11 years GTMO prisoner died without having ever been convicted wit a c
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 05:25:03 AM »
Exactly. He could have spent the past decade locked up with The Tossed Salad Man if he was in the states. All in all he did fairly well for himself, all things considered.

If you are innocent, even being locked up in the Hilton sucks balls.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

whitewidow

Damn sounds a little harsh!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Americans can't figure out why arabs hate them.  Hmmmm ::)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Yeah. If he wanted to be safe he shouldve converted to christianity and called himself steve. Holy war is a comin...you better be on the right side bitches.

Which side?  Muslims have proven they are willing to die for their religion.  Catholics fuck little boys.  Who wins in this fight?

Ultimately the Jews are playing their cards perfectly.  They run the USA, convince the US christians to fight the muslims, have them wipe eath other out and what remains?  Fucking Isreal and jews.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Which side?  Muslims have proven they are willing to die for their religion.  Catholics fuck little boys.  Who wins in this fight?

Ultimately the Jews are playing their cards perfectly.  They run the USA, convince the US christians to fight the muslims, have them wipe eath other out and what remains?  Fucking Isreal and jews.
And then they will start fighting among themselves.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
And then they will start fighting among themselves.

as long as religion exists so will fighting.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »
If you are innocent, even being locked up in the Hilton sucks balls.

Bingo!

Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

People who sacrifice their liberties for a bit of security, deserve neither liberty nor security. They don`t understand that all of these things are just a false sense of security, so now they have less freedom and still no security. I am more fearful that my own government would make my life a living hell, than any middle eastern man.
Gracie Rules