Author Topic: After 11 years GTMO prisoner died without having ever been convicted wit a crime  (Read 12386 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
awww...the poor raghead got all his panties in a bunch

Lets not forget why the civilized world is beating the shit out of these savages.

sorry to point this out to you but you are merely exhibiting a mob/tribal mentality. If someone kills our innocents, it doesn't justify that we kill theirs.

Unfortunately with the faulty (but not unfixable) human brain we have, we have an "us / them" mentality that causes us to lose empathy for a whole group of people who are no less human than we are. This is not something to celebrate, but rather something to overcome. Torture and killing of people is unacceptable, period.

The irony of wishing pain on innocent people cuz our own innocents died is inescapable.
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

People who sacrifice their liberties for a bit of security, deserve neither liberty nor security. They don`t understand that all of these things are just a false sense of security, so now they have less freedom and still no security. I am more fearful that my own government would make my life a living hell, than any middle eastern man.

You're awfully concerned about America , we don't need a Brazilian to tell us how fucked up our country is , we already know.

And Jon Jones destroys another Brazilian legend  ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
horrible. i would rather blow myself up than end up like that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Some of you dipshits are mindless monsters.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
IMOP they're doing bloodline testing/torcher at GTMO and then disposing the bodies. GTMO isn't a prison but a lab. Fukced up. Supposedly underground tunnels and shit.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
You're awfully concerned about America , we don't need a Brazilian to tell us how fucked up our country is , we already know.

And Jon Jones destroys another Brazilian legend  ;)

Destroy? hmmmmm, let's see some facts.

Jones on his prime. Belfort not on his prime.
 Belfort went one category up to fight Jones.
 Belfort had no time to get ready for the fight, basically he was seating on his ass at home.
 First minute during the first round Belfort almost broke Jones arm... almost winning the fight.
 It took Jones 4 rounds to finished the fight.
 Jones way bigger than Belfort.
 Jones should man up and go fight the big boys "heavyweight".
 Jones was a pussy for not fighting on UFC 151.
 Wow! what a champion?
 But i do understand that a win is a win.
 Well done champ. ::)

Btw: Jones left the ringue with an sling on his arm. who got destroyed?

Bitch we have 4 UFC belts in Brazil. we dominate the UFC. :-*
Gracie Rules

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Poor Bastard.

Atleast he has deflowed a few of his 72 virgins by now

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
IMOP they're doing bloodline testing/torcher at GTMO and then disposing the bodies. GTMO isn't a prison but a lab. Fukced up. Supposedly underground tunnels and shit.

wow. with arabs? why?? I have to do some reading I guess..

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
" Lured to Pakistan by the promise of cheap healthcare, once the war started he ended up caught in the dragnet of opportunistic bounty hunters who detained him, proclaimed him a terrorist and handed him over to the US military in neighbouring Afghanistan."

PMSL - sounds innocent to me - just went to Pakistan to take advantage of their excellent stone-age medical services.

Apparently they have some of the best trepanning and bloodletting doctors in the world.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
To all these morons saying fuck him, realize that if you are white the hierarchy is sending a big fuck you message to you. They are seeking to replace and genocide your ass.

Fucked by fella zionist

Zionism: Pitting The West Against Islam

http://rense.com/general74/zzn.htm
You got that right, these dumb fuck whites distracted by 'Football' and NBA dont realize these ZIONISTS have them brainwashed and control them.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Destroy? hmmmmm, let's see some facts.

Jones on his prime. Belfort not on his prime.
 Belfort went one category up to fight Jones.
 Belfort had no time to get ready for the fight, basically he was seating on his ass at home.
 First minute during the first round Belfort almost broke Jones arm... almost winning the fight.
 It took Jones 4 rounds to finished the fight.
 Jones way bigger than Belfort.
 Jones should man up and go fight the big boys "heavyweight".
 Jones was a pussy for not fighting on UFC 151.
 Wow! what a champion?
 But i do understand that a win is a win.
 Well done champ. ::)

Btw: Jones left the ringue with an sling on his arm. who got destroyed?

Bitch we have 4 UFC belts in Brazil. we dominate the UFC. :-*

I knew you would melt lol  ;D

Machida , Rua , Belfort , Gusmão , NEXT

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
wow. with arabs? why?? I have to do some reading I guess..

Gitmo's been doing this for a long time, not just with arabs.  They are testing different torture methods, different drugs etc...  They litteraly turn the prisoners into psychos with their techniques then try other techniques to un-psycho them.

You hear about the CIA talking about rendition but the military used this facility and still do.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
LOL !!!   ;D

homeboy, america is far from perfect, but i guarantee you this country is a thousand light years ahead of your own in terms of respecting peoples humanity and treating people fairly.

we might be a fucked up place by some standard, but that aint the world standard; by the world standard were a fucking utopia!!  and were giving billions in aid to countries all over the world, helping set up democracy and bringing the values of individual liberty and freedom to the world.

all in all, your a delusional fuck!!!  ;D  ;D

brah you're disconnected from reality

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I am not sure what is sadder: what happened to him or how some people on this site think.

I wonder myself. It's pretty common to see death threats flying on this site. I had to familiarize myself with the demagogue culture here took a while

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
" Lured to Pakistan by the promise of cheap healthcare, once the war started he ended up caught in the dragnet of opportunistic bounty hunters who detained him, proclaimed him a terrorist and handed him over to the US military in neighbouring Afghanistan."

PMSL - sounds innocent to me - just went to Pakistan to take advantage of their excellent stone-age medical services.

Apparently they have some of the best trepanning and bloodletting doctors in the world.

You realize the rest of the world is not as much of a shithole as the US? The US doesn't have a monopoly on medicine or health care.

If anything, it's pretty common in the US for patients to end up on the street.

I've lived in Arab countries (mind you pakistan is not arab), and they have some pretty amazing hospitals and doctors... but you don't hear about them because all you think is "DEM AYRAB RAGHEADS" and your ignorance blinds you from reality

People are making due despite secular dictators and constant wars raged by the wild US

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
16 and 17 year old Afghans tortured in Bagram prison

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Gitmo's been doing this for a long time, not just with arabs.  They are testing different torture methods, different drugs etc...  They litteraly turn the prisoners into psychos with their techniques then try other techniques to un-psycho them.

You hear about the CIA talking about rendition but the military used this facility and still do.

fascinating. havent done much reading on gtmo but ive seen the docu on Omar Khadr, the kid who was accused of throwing the grenade at those marines around 2002. A canadian interrogator broke him down mentally over the period of weeks until he collapsed, admitting defeat just to get out of there. very very sad to watch the interrogation.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
fascinating. havent done much reading on gtmo but ive seen the docu on Omar Khadr, the kid who was accused of throwing the grenade at those marines around 2002. A canadian interrogator broke him down mentally over the period of weeks until he collapsed, admitting defeat just to get out of there. very very sad to watch the interrogation.
Sounds like he shouldn't have thrown a grenade at the Marines.  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

sounds like you should die of cancer and aids

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
sounds like you should die of cancer and aids
Sounds like you love the cock, a_ahomo.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Sounds like you love the cock, a_ahomo.

I like chicken

Oh and I am not homosexual :) Happily married to my wife and against gays :)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV

'allegedly' threw the grenade. I believe they forced him into admittance whether he did it or not.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
'allegedly' threw the grenade. I believe they forced him into admittance whether he did it or not.
Well, sounds like he's guilty then.   :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Well, sounds like he's guilty then.   :D

You will die from aids and cancer God willing :D

Now if only they would release that poor child. More and more is coming out. The mainstream media is on overdrive in terms of brainwashing the masses though. It will backfire as usual of course.