Author Topic: After 11 years GTMO prisoner died without having ever been convicted wit a crime  (Read 12349 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

In fact I hope all of the ones responsible for torture get cancer and aids and die miserable despicable deaths in their own fesces.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You will die from aids and cancer God willing :D

Now if only they would release that poor child. More and more is coming out. The mainstream media is on overdrive in terms of brainwashing the masses though. It will backfire as usual of course.

Well, that's better than death via suicide bombing of a religious orphanage, which we all know is in your future.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I'm sure all those Gitmo detainees are just a bunch of innocent farmers that the evil imperialst americans wrongfully accused in order to carry out their racist oil grab.   ::)

I have no sympathy for any of those peices of shit.  Jihadists wanted the ruckus brought on them and we obliged them.  Crying and playing the victim is just part of their plan.  They fly commercial jet planes into the World Trade, they saw off peoples heads on video, they suicide bomb for Allah but they are the victims.  Boo fucking hoo.   

I'm not a fan of Gitmo though.  I'd rather that we just vaporize all these combatants with a little canned sunshine.  No fucking prisoners. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
I'm sure all those Gitmo detainees are just a bunch of innocent farmers that the evil imperialst americans wrongfully accused in order to carry out their racist oil grab.   ::)

I have no sympathy for any of those peices of shit.  Jihadists wanted the ruckus brought on them and we obliged them.  Crying and playing the victim is just part of their plan.  They fly commercial jet planes into the World Trade, they saw off peoples heads on video, they suicide bomb for Allah but they are the victims.  Boo fucking hoo.   

I'm not a fan of Gitmo though.  I'd rather that we just vaporize all these combatants with a little canned sunshine.  No fucking prisoners. 
They are innocent until proven guilty. Your government is too scared to give them an honest day on court, even after torturing them for 11 years. Conclusion: most, if not all, are indeed innocent. And you, as an american, clearly have absolutely no faith in your own justice system.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
They are innocent until proven guilty. Your government is too scared to give them an honest day on court, even after torturing them for 11 years. Conclusion: most, if not all, are indeed innocent. And you, as an american, clearly have absolutely no faith in your own justice system.

Wrong

American citizens are innocent until proven guilty.  People captured on the battlefield waging war against US troops aren't entitled to those rights, they are entitled to die.  Taking prisoners leads to a lot more problems than the intel is worth.  That's why I advocate that we slay all these motherfuckers and save ourselves the hassle.  Also, we've seen what happens to the people that Islamists take prisoners.  They get their fucking heads sawed off on video.  There is no presumed innocence for them, there is no day in court.  There is only a brutal death.  I just think we should return the favor to these hypocrites.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Conclusion: most, if not all, are indeed innocent
Thats a huge leap of logic. Care to back up that claim?
I'm don't believe that we should not give these guys a fair trial.... but what you said is just ridiculous. I'm sure there are probably some people in Gitmo that may not be guilty, and they should be given their day in court... but most if not all? Yeah, no.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Wrong

American citizens are innocent until proven guilty.  People captured on the battlefield waging war against US troops aren't entitled to those rights, they are entitled to die.  Taking prisoners leads to a lot more problems than the intel is worth.  That's why I advocate that we slay all these motherfuckers and save ourselves the hassle.  Also, we've seen what happens to the people that Islamists take prisoners.  They get their fucking heads sawed off on video.  There is no presumed innocence for them, there is no day in court.  There is only a brutal death.  I just think we should return the favor to these hypocrites.  

Hey that's funny! Sounds like America is doing what the communists once did to US soldiers  ??? Capture soldiers then torture, beat, abuse, etc... Even though these people are not soldiers but civillians from Afghanistan, Pakistan, UK, etc...

We live in funny times. Where real criminals walk free and innoscent people are arrested and held for years under torture with no trials or evidence.

The US has invented a new thing. Guilty until proven innoscent. Western citizens are being arrested and held as guilty until somehow magically they can prove their innoscence.

Torture and forced confessions are the norm.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Hey that's funny! Sounds like America is doing what the communists once did to US soldiers  ??? Capture soldiers then torture, beat, abuse, etc... Even though these people are not soldiers but civillians from Afghanistan, Pakistan, UK, etc...

We live in funny times. Where real criminals walk free and innoscent people are arrested and held for years under torture with no trials or evidence.

The US has invented a new thing. Guilty until proven innoscent. Western citizens are being arrested and held as guilty until somehow magically they can prove their innoscence.

Torture and forced confessions are the norm.

I find it interesting that you want to shit on the US for how they treat prisoners.  Would you indulge me a bit an talk about how these Islamists treat their POWs?  All that sawing off of heads, is that cgi special effects?  A misunderstanding?  They stone their women to death when they are accused of adultery or when they've been raped.  Yeah those Muslims are just the picture of fairness and rightousness.

It's total hypocrisy to carry on and on about US "torture" in regards to these animals.  They are the most brutal and intolerant people in the world and they piss and moan about the US being brutal and intolerant.  Pot, meet kettle.  You reap what you fucking sow and if Muslims don't like how they are being treated then perhaps they should look in the mirror.  But they won't.  They are too busy being professional victims.  Boo hoo hoo.

Yeah the USA invented "guilty until proven innocent".  Yeah right.  Seeing as how the USA has only been around for about 230 years I don't see how that's possible.  I'd put our constitution up against anyones when it comes to freedom and liberty for the average citizen.  There is no comparison between us and those stone aged muslims.  I think they are just jealous because their civilization has literally stood still for thousands of years.  They must not be too bright.  They are also mad because we have Megan Fox and they have to fuck their goats.  Fucking haters.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

The constitution has become toilette paper. Patriot act and all the other 'terrorism' 'security' laws  over ride anything constitutional.

Indeed the US has introduce draconian laws that make a US citizen a legitimate target of assassination and torture legalized. Making someone 'dissapear' in internationally held cia prison camps. Locking someone up and forgetting about them. Yes since 911 masses of people have been arrested with no evidence and held for up to 10 years and some even more without any charge or evidence. They were held and forgotten or held until proven innoscent.

There are numerous examples of US captured soldiers, journalists, etc.. and they were not tortured but kept captive until released. All of their interviews I've watched demonstrated that they were taken care of, although initially they were fearful for their lives (naturally) but taken care of none the less and talked to like a human being, even while the opposing soldiers were having dinner they would let the prisoner eat and sit with them and not be treated like an animal like western torture prisons do.

One just has to listen to the stories of all the ex-US detainees and how they were tortured physically, mentally, psychologically, in every which way with some of the most demented and sick means that one cannot even start to begin imagining. In other words, it takes someone trully mentally sick to even come up with these torture 'techniques' and means.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You ignored everything I wrote and just continued on with your hypocritical BS.  What a surprise.   ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

In time of actual war, great discretionary powers are constantly given to the Executive Magistrate. Constant apprehension of War, has the same tendency to render the head too large for the body. A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people. - James Madison

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

After ten years of torture as a child. Khadr has finally been brought back home.

God willing he'll be free soon.

America only knows how to torture and hurt people.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

After ten years of torture as a child. Khadr has finally been brought back home.

God willing he'll be free soon.

America only knows how to torture and hurt people.

Fuck him and his family, they slam Canada all the time yet live off the  welfare system here, our medicare and so on. And his stupid brother in the wheelcair is an obnoxious cokehead. You also forgot to mention how his family was good friend with Osama Bin Laden and how both him and his father were serving under him during the time of his arrest. That family and the kids were being trained from infancy for this shit, all the while the family was going back and forth between Canada and Pakistan, etc, only returning to Canada like a few other "Canadians of convenience" to raise money for thier bullshit and use our medical system for free.

http://www.danielpipes.org/1639/the-khadrs-canadas-first-family-of-terrorism

http://www.globalnews.ca/khadr+family+history/44206/story.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/khadr/

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1264434--khadr-family-evades-media-at-their-scarborough-highrise-home

http://www.thestar.com/specialsections/omarkhadr/article/495388--khadr-family-launches-website-in-publicity-bid-for-omar

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/29/toronto-reaction-to-the-return-of-omar-khadr

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/29/return-of-khadr-doesnt-make-mother-of-fallen-soldier-happy

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/30/terrorists-see-canada-as-safe-haven-expert

Yeah these are lovely people and we are so very  happy to have them here indeed.
"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
so its like the kid was used as a mule or put there to take falls for the cause. now lets see how long he lasts in Millhaven before he gets shanked.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
People captured on the battlefield waging war against US troops aren't entitled to those rights, they are entitled to die.
Wrong, the US has signed the Geneva convention. It wipes its ass with it whenever convenient, but it has signed it. So either combatants are killed, or they are captured and tried. You can't do both without being a total hypocrite.

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/instree/y3gctpw.htm

Also, we've seen what happens to the people that Islamists take prisoners.  They get their fucking heads sawed off on video.
True, their PR isn't as good. They should just torture and kill behind closed doors, like the US. It's much better for morale that way. ::)

There is no presumed innocence for them, there is no day in court.  There is only a brutal death.  I just think we should return the favor to these hypocrites.  
Fine by me. But why then do americans always cry when american invading soldiers are captured and killed by the local populace? What do you expect? Would you want those american soldiers to be treated nicely? If yes, then great, let both sides be gentlemanly. If not, then stop whining when local people kill your precious invading soldiers.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Thats a huge leap of logic. Care to back up that claim?
I'm don't believe that we should not give these guys a fair trial.... but what you said is just ridiculous. I'm sure there are probably some people in Gitmo that may not be guilty, and they should be given their day in court... but most if not all? Yeah, no.

All right, let's meet in the middle. I don't know if most are innocent. You don't know most are guilty. Why don't we know? Because they aren't being tried in court. Any court. So we will never know for sure.

Imagine the good PR for the US is they were all tried and convicted! Of course, not even trying to get them convincted in a kangaroo court is highly suspect IMO. If you can't convict them in a closed military tribunal with a rookie defense attorney, then evidence must be severely lacking.

Plus I can understand that they don't want to release these people now. If I were innocent going in, I'd certainly become a terrorist after being unjustly detained and tortured for 11 years! So the most practical way would be to kill them all, and close Guantanamo and similar locations. Not humane, but practical.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Which side?  Muslims have proven they are willing to die for their religion.  Catholics fuck little boys.  Who wins in this fight?

You are really stupid eh?

Christians have died for their country and faith for two thousand years.

A small percentage of evil catholics and other christians committed child sex offences.  The prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and millions of muslims have sex with children as a CULTURAL NORM.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
You realize the rest of the world is not as much of a shithole as the US? The US doesn't have a monopoly on medicine or health care.

If anything, it's pretty common in the US for patients to end up on the street.

I've lived in Arab countries (mind you pakistan is not arab), and they have some pretty amazing hospitals and doctors... but you don't hear about them because all you think is "DEM AYRAB RAGHEADS" and your ignorance blinds you from reality

People are making due despite secular dictators and constant wars raged by the wild US

Actually, Bangkoks Bumrungrad Hospital is FULL of Arabs coming for treatment.

medical care can't be that hot over there or Bumrungrad wouldn't have been able to build a new 15 storey addition to their hospital off the back of the A-Rabs

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
prophet Mohammad was a fuckin idiot