Author Topic: PHIL HEATH .... lets remind everyone why hes the champ  (Read 34475 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: PHIL HEATH .... lets remind everyone why hes the champ
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »
Dorian is taller, but where is he dwarfing Shawn?
As I said, we see things differently my friend. No amount of arguing between us is going to make a difference.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »
You and I have different definitions of dwarfing my friend.

also, if you think that's "dwarfing," then I'd love to hear what you have to say about these comparisons ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
also, if you think that's "dwarfing," then I'd love to hear what you have to say about these comparisons ;)
I think that both Dillet and Ferrigno dwarf Doz... BUT, they don't have the package to back it up. Both too flawed, shitty posing, conditioning, thickness in certain areas (back in particular on dillet), etc etc etc.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2012, 10:17:34 PM »
I think that both Dillet and Ferrigno dwarf Doz...

the reason I asked is b/c ND will have a thing or two to say about that, lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2012, 12:54:36 AM »
I think Phil is already almost at the level of Dorian. We will see what improvements he's made soon

Well taking your point of view seriously just ended  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2012, 01:12:26 AM »
the reason I asked is b/c ND will have a thing or two to say about that, lol

Those pics mean NOTHING compared to this.

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

IFBB judge who was there live and in person , it just squashes anything you type or any pic where Dorian is at the far corner. This has been explained to you many times just like your comparisons in which Horton told you wasn't accurate

Heath is NOT going to outmuscle Yates neither is Ronnie or anyone else. keep relying on selected pictures and think you've proven a point , I'll rely on people who were there like IFBB judges

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:35 AM »
Kevin would give him a run for his money.
I have a feeling Phil's weakness' would get exposed standing next to prime Flex, Shawn, Dorian, Ronnie, Levrone, etc...

Kevin wouldn't come close sorry....he just had too many weaknesses to go against Phil. Shawn and Flex wouldn't expose his weakness too much since they were narrow too, especially Shawn.
Again, only Dorian and Ronnie would beat him.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
ND right on cue ;D

Those pics mean NOTHING compared to this.

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

IFBB judge who was there live and in person , it just squashes anything you type or any pic where Dorian is at the far corner. This has been explained to you many times just like your comparisons in which Horton told you wasn't accurate

Heath is NOT going to outmuscle Yates neither is Ronnie or anyone else. keep relying on selected pictures and think you've proven a point , I'll rely on people who were there like IFBB judges

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2012, 06:57:34 AM »
As far as Phil vs Dorian in the BDB, Dorian has Phil on conditioning only. Phil is just as complete as far as development is concerned, one could argue Dorian lacks arm size post 93. Also, number weight means nothing, bodybuilding is all illusion. We cannot not know who would look bigger than who unless they were standing next to each other on stage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
ND right on cue ;D

I'm still laughing at Phil is almost at Dorian's level

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2012, 12:57:01 PM »
As far as Phil vs Dorian in the BDB, Dorian has Phil on conditioning only. Phil is just as complete as far as development is concerned, one could argue Dorian lacks arm size post 93. Also, number weight means nothing, bodybuilding is all illusion. We cannot not know who would look bigger than who unless they were standing next to each other on stage.

Oh yeah all he has is better conditioning  ::) how about his entire back is better

and

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between

weight doesn't matter which is exactly what I said

Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest

This wouldn't change with Phil or Ronnie

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
I know he was 257lbs and Phil is low 240lbs at 1" shorter than Dorian

Phil great shot , ain't touching Dorian

Looking at their respective BDBs, if you chiselled Yates's waist down to the size of Heath's, you'd probably have the 17lbs right there!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Kevin wouldn't come close sorry....he just had too many weaknesses to go against Phil. Shawn and Flex wouldn't expose his weakness too much since they were narrow too, especially Shawn.
Again, only Dorian and Ronnie would beat him.
All prime Flex would have to is Three poses to beat Phil, FDB, BDB, and MM crab shot, and then it's lights out. Shawn would own Phil on Ab, thighs, as his abs are more aesthetically pleasing, and his quads are cross striated (as is Flex's).

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »
I'm still laughing at Phil is almost at Dorian's level

I find it ironic you claim a prime Flex would beat Dorian yet laugh at the notion that Phil, who beats Flex on size, conditioning and balance, is almost at Dorian's level. At least I'm not claiming that Phil would win

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2012, 01:15:18 PM »
Looking at their respective BDBs, if you chiselled Yates's waist down to the size of Heath's, you'd probably have the 17lbs right there!

Oh yeah  :-X

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2012, 01:15:28 PM »

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between

Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest

sorry brah, but no amount of quotes will discredit what the evidence shows. I can post quotes saying Ronnie is from another planet and developed muscles that have never been seen before. That doesn't make it true, though

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »
I find it ironic you claim a prime Flex would beat Dorian yet laugh at the notion that Phil, who beats Flex on size, conditioning and balance, is almost at Dorian's level. At least I'm not claiming that Phil would win

He's simply not almost at Dorian's level , not even close to it. That statement is laughable and not very well thought out but given your track record right in line with what you know

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2012, 01:25:47 PM »
He's simply not almost at Dorian's level , not even close to it. That statement is laughable and not very well thought out but given your track record right in line with what you know

now you're just contradicting yourself to save face. Phil beats Flex on size, conditioning, and balance. So what makes you think a prime Flex would beat Dorian but Phil doesn't even come close? Your logic doesn't add up

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2012, 01:31:50 PM »
omg...... ::)

from Ronnie vs Dorian to Yates gut vs Phil gut. ;D

in my opinion Phil has MUCH better midsection than yates late in his carer.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2012, 01:34:59 PM »
All prime Flex would have to is Three poses to beat Phil, FDB, BDB, and MM crab shot, and then it's lights out. Shawn would own Phil on Ab, thighs, as his abs are more aesthetically pleasing, and his quads are cross striated (as is Flex's).

I just cannot see even a prime Flex beat Phil. Heath's BDB is above Flex's, way more complete, same with the FDB. Flex's MM crab exposes the same weakness: narrow clavicles and Phil has the conditioning advantage. Shawn is not close on anything.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2012, 01:35:17 PM »
sorry brah, but no amount of quotes will discredit what the evidence shows. I can post quotes saying Ronnie is from another planet and developed muscles that have never been seen before. That doesn't make it true, though

One that's not ' evidence ' that's a single pic where Dorian is way off to the left looking like he's 5'2" You were already chastised for trying to compare two photos with differing lighting as ' evidence ' as well by Kevin Horton

Where you at this contest? NO did you see the entire line-up from the first call-out to the conclusion of the show? NO are you an IFBB judge? NO do you have the first clue on what you're looking for? NO

You think a single shot or two from an odd angle trumps seeing an entire contest live and in person? you need that quote to not be true , it makes you feel better about those laughable ' comparisons ' you made.

You're another arm-chair quarterback trying to say how things went at a contest you were probably 7 years old when it happened , you don't even know what you're talking about 90% of the time then telling the one who were there they are wrong and you are right , having figured it all out on the internet 19 years latter lol

Neo sometimes I think Hulkster is the biggest moron I've encountered on this site and then you go and sway my opinion convincingly.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »
Oh yeah  :-X

lol, i would love to see a shot of yates's bdb from same angle, i'm sure it would be a far less pretty sight than that!

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
Oh yeah all he has is better conditioning  ::) how about his entire back is better

and

Are you trying to say Dillet = Phil?  :-\
And better yet, I could use that same argument and say Phil would look just as big as a heavier Dorian.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL BODYBUILDING !!!!    :o