Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 231300 times)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: eye opening Video. dosent matter if your muslim or not, just watch!
« Reply #500 on: December 24, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »

http://RNcPVNboooQ

dont click this, who knows what garbage it will infect your computer with.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #501 on: December 24, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
dont click this, who knows what garbage it will infect your computer with.
True it may have led you to a islamic site where all garbage lives.

Thanks for pointing it out so I could set it straight  ;)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: December 24, 2012, 09:32:47 PM »
True it may have led you to a islamic site where all garbage lives.

Thanks for pointing it out so I could set it straight  ;)

I pray to Allah to guide you.

I hope you know i dont hate you Stefano, I hate the foolish things you post though and the bad things you say, your a fellow human, you deserve the truth.

Dont take me as an enemy. I was foolsih and couldnt hold my anger, Islam teaches us to hold our anger and not respond harshly even if were insulted.  I just wanted to say sorry if I have insulted you personally, I hate your beliefs not you. I will continue to debate with you peacefully, but this name-calling is just nonsense.

I hope you find the truth. watch this video:

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #503 on: December 24, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »
I pray to Allah to guide you.

I hope you know i dont hate you Stefano, I hate the foolish things you post though and the bad things you say, your a fellow human, you deserve the truth.

Dont take me as an enemy. I was foolsih and couldnt hold my anger, Islam teaches us to hold our anger and not respond harshly even if were insulted.  I just wanted to say sorry if I have insulted you personally, I hate your beliefs not you. I will continue to debate with you peacefully, but this name-calling is just nonsense.

I hope you find the truth. watch this video:

The feeling is mutual. I hate your religion not you. 
The damage its doing to this planet is incalculable.

Is this the new angle?  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is science the only answer?
« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Race to paradise through God's mercy, forgiveness and with good deeds
« Reply #505 on: December 25, 2012, 09:54:44 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #506 on: December 25, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »

Stefano all the so called 'convert from islam to christianity' videos have already been exposed for fraud (not to say there aren't ignorant people who didn't know about Islam to begin with and were born in a muslim country but embraced islam).

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #507 on: December 25, 2012, 10:52:55 AM »

Stefano all the so called 'convert from islam to christianity' videos have already been exposed for fraud (not to say there aren't ignorant people who didn't know about Islam to begin with and were born in a muslim country but embraced islam).

Typical respone from someone who is close minded and a fool. So all the christian conversions are to be doubted but converts toislam are to be believed. So in other words you believe only what you want to believe and shut out facts when they are presented.  No wonder you spout all this rubbish. Where is your proof that christian converters are fake? Oh thats right its all this imaginary crap you have all bumped up in your head.  I'll bet you beleive that all christian converters were coerced in some way right?  ::). No wonder you get owned by every individual who actually uses common sense.

Ok by your logic all the converters to islam are probably all staged. Muslim propoganda right?  :D

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »
 ;)Science gives the most credible answers becausse proof is required rather than blind faith and  those facts can be evaluated by others. Tangible proof trumps empty words. Where is the proof that muhahahmed spoke to god? So everyone should believe him because he said so? Plenty of people throughout history claimed to speak to god to achieve their own ambitions. This is why muslims always shudder when the truth starts to permeate. They dont want the truth. They want to live in their own cocoon of ignorance relying on a book that used christianity as a base written centuries ago

Empty words such a sthose propogated by the madman muhahahmed will always be tonic to the uneducated foolslike achmutt who rely on biased islamic websites for his knowledge instead of opening his eyes and seing the world for what he really is.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
Nope unlike Christianity we do not need rhetorical emotional non-sense or fake videos. Those who accept Islam are intellectual, educated and rational people and chose the religion despite all animosity including examples of your own animosity. Your animosity increases my faith and doesn't decrease it.

Christian missionaries rely on emotional rhetoric as their sole invitation to christianity, no one even knows or can agree upon what christianity even is as we've seen in the debates. And likewise they prey on the weak and poor in africa, asia, south america.

The opposite is true with Islam, university educated people are chosing to become Muslim and stay Muslim.

The facts are facts. As was already mentioned of the 4 million muslims in America, 1 million are converts to Islam.

You may hate it, you may despise it but these are the facts.

What do you have to offer me in christianity? Guidance? I don't think so. I was a Christian.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #510 on: December 25, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »
You realize you sound as ignorant and hateful as the qureish pagans. The same methods, lies, deception and speech that they used, you are repeating. It's quite hilarious.

Yet here we are, despite all the hate and lies, people find out about Islam and are embracing Islam. The same kind of garbage you're spewing peaked my interest and ultimately led me to becoming Muslim. You are not doing anyone a service by being foul mouthed as you are.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #511 on: December 25, 2012, 12:33:42 PM »
You realize you sound as ignorant and hateful as the qureish pagans. The same methods, lies, deception and speech that they used, you are repeating. It's quite hilarious.

Yet here we are, despite all the hate and lies, people find out about Islam and are embracing Islam. The same kind of garbage you're spewing peaked my interest and ultimately led me to becoming Muslim. You are not doing anyone a service by being foul mouthed as you are.

Still prentending to be aconvert i see.  :D

You are the one who sounds ignorant when your knowledge comes from biased islamic websites. Your only purpose here is to belittle christians and perpetuate your miserablly slanted viewpoints. This is why everyone regards you as a joke and you had to create your truebb account so someone agrees with your skewed views.

When it comes to lies and deception how do ypu explain those made by muhammmed? Marrying a child,
Your interest in islam is that of a radical zealot. You were never a christian. Thats a convient lie to add more strength to your arguements. I showed your comments to another muslim and he confirmed that you're a perfect example of a muslim who still lives in the dark ages. You live off a western country and attack it from within with your western hatred.
Typical muslim born to a muslim family not a christian family. 

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #512 on: December 25, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »
Nope unlike Christianity we do not need rhetorical emotional non-sense or fake videos. Those who accept Islam are intellectual, educated and rational people and chose the religion despite all animosity including examples of your own animosity. Your animosity increases my faith and doesn't decrease it.

Christian missionaries rely on emotional rhetoric as their sole invitation to christianity, no one even knows or can agree upon what christianity even is as we've seen in the debates. And likewise they prey on the weak and poor in africa, asia, south america.

The opposite is true with Islam, university educated people are chosing to become Muslim and stay Muslim.

The facts are facts. As was already mentioned of the 4 million muslims in America, 1 million are converts to Islam.

You may hate it, you may despise it but these are the facts.

What do you have to offer me in christianity? Guidance? I don't think so. I was a Christian.

Fallaciesyou choose to beleive arent facts in the real world my blind zealot who pretends to be a former christian. So no educated muslim could ever consider another religion? You provided no facts except your own biased opinion when facts are around you.Just like i said before  deaf dumb and blind.

Most of the new generation of muslims are turning away from Islam because of all the doublefaced liars such as yourself who say one thing and do another. There are a large number of muslims who are also becoming atheist or agnotic because they took it upon themselves to educate themselves as to how the real world works and how different it is from the false promises and outright muhahmed espoused. Of course you being ignorant will prefer to stick his head in the sand like an ostrich and scream islamaphobe when faced with the truth.

I can show you all the evidence in the world but you'd stilll cling to your muhammmed dolly and your book of lies and scream in fear. The truth is your kryptonite.Perfectly naturwl since you follow muhahahahmed the prince of lies and the right hand of satan...er..I'mean-allah.

To quote YOU

You may hate it, you may despise it but these are the facts. ;D

Ex muslims pointing out that the truth is christianity not Islam. :D

:

Of course you may not want to believe that your death cult founded by a pedo is not the choice for EDUCATED people. For ignorant bACKWARD clown like you Islam is the religion of choice. Because you dont know any better.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #513 on: December 25, 2012, 01:37:29 PM »
LOL my knowledge of Islam comes from Islam.... WOW MIND BLOWN!

Yes I am white, neither Arab or Desi. Bobber can attest to it as I actually met him in real life. :)

You sound more desperate every day man. You know what else? My mother, grandmother, father and younger uncle embraced Islam. You angry now :D lol.

Oooh typical muslim born to muslim family oooh. You're sounding stupid man. For a second you didn't think that someone who accepted Islam would agree and know what Islam teaches?

You don't know a single basic thing that Islam teaches. You just OWNED yourself in the other thread where your ignorance was demonstrated. Hardcore.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #514 on: December 25, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »
LOL my knowledge of Islam comes from Islam.... WOW MIND BLOWN!

Yes I am white, neither Arab or Desi. Bobber can attest to it as I actually met him in real life. :)

You sound more desperate every day man. You know what else? My mother, grandmother, father and younger uncle embraced Islam. You angry now :D lol.

Oooh typical muslim born to muslim family oooh. You're sounding stupid man. For a second you didn't think that someone who accepted Islam would agree and know what Islam teaches?

You don't know a single basic thing that Islam teaches. You just OWNED yourself in the other thread where your ignorance was demonstrated. Hardcore.

Aw poor baby. So you're trying to use another muslim to cover up for you?  You sound desperate and angry that you were exposed. Predictable.

Your knowledge of islam comes from a radical branch of islam thatbelieves everyone is wrong except them. Typical islamic shut in.
Cry all you want. Thats not going to change the truth.

HARDCORE TRUTH

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #515 on: December 25, 2012, 02:57:03 PM »
lol at repeatedly posting one video and those other refuted fake ex converts.

One can post thousands of videos from christians, jews, atheists, budhists becoming muslims :) And they stay muslims.

Some of these 'ex muslims' you speak of lol they were living a life solely based on the idea of living this life alone anyway they want. So becoming a 'christian' (even though its far off from what Jesus thought) and doing whatever you want and being 'saved' is not very hard is it? Nothing changes, just the label.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #516 on: December 25, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #517 on: December 25, 2012, 04:17:32 PM »

^Yeah I remember that. And the story was aired on the 'very credible' fox news followed by CNN as I remember watching them back in the day. I wasn't muslim at the time but as always I pay attention to details.

Guess what? That was a fraudulent story. Went quite well with the Israeli Mossad agents that were captured on the same day that said "we are not your enemies, the palestinians, the arabs are" when they were caught filming 'the event'. Of course those many israelis were just 'deported'.

The 'celeberation' videos had nothing to do with september 11th and were not near or on september 11th. In other words. Faked story.

Not that it's the first time abc, bbc, cbc, nbc, fox, cnn etc... trash have used fake footage to bolster government agendas.

Just in recent year or so we had fake Syrian footage, fake Libya footage, etc... to lead to war.

Yes this is an Indian flag:

lol...

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #518 on: December 25, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »

It is well documented that the palestinians cheering episode had nothing to do with sept 11, but was taken years before sept 11 for another issue, but remarkable surfaced on sept 11.

Israeli jews were also cheering sept 11, because we all know jews did sept 11,

Israelis were celebrating.

An important question to ask is why the media did not report at the time that Israelis were celebrating the destruction of the WTC here in America as it was happening! 5 Israelis were arrested after someone called the police because they saw them celebrating. The mainstream media suppressed this story. Six months later ABC mentions it in an attempt to explain it away. They even allowed the lawyers for these Israelis to say it was simply immaturity!: " ... no one has been able to find a good explanation for why they may have been smiling with the towers of the World Trade Center burning in the background. Both the lawyers for the young men and the Israeli Embassy chalk it up to immature conduct."

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange,"

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #519 on: December 25, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »
lol at repeatedly posting one video and those other refuted fake ex converts.

One can post thousands of videos from christians, jews, atheists, budhists becoming muslims :) And they stay muslims.

Some of these 'ex muslims' you speak of lol they were living a life solely based on the idea of living this life alone anyway they want. So becoming a 'christian' (even though its far off from what Jesus thought) and doing whatever you want and being 'saved' is not very hard is it? Nothing changes, just the label.

The only true converts to islam are people with severe psychological issues. You can see that in the way that they talk. They have the need to be controlled and since christianity is Less aggressive than it used to be they turn to something that fulfills their need to be told what to do. If it wasnt for islam they would have joined another religion.   

More muslims are leaving islam. This is an easily observable fact. The fact that more people are converting to islam is just a conservative right wing tactic to create fear. Most of the islam conversion news are manufactured to get more conservatives to return to the churches in greater numbers.  "Since you live in canada you can see this for yourself. Go to colleges and see how the new generation of muslims act. Viaot athiest gatherings and you'll see that there are plenty of ex muslims who saw the truth about islams vile behaviour. Too bad your only outlet to the workd is the internet. Go to the corner at the eaton center and listen to the laughs as muslims try their best to get people to convert.  Most muslims dont even want to be part of islam. They play the part becuase of the fear islam instills and the repercussions for those who leave it.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #520 on: December 25, 2012, 05:56:53 PM »

this is fake...get your head out of your ass.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #521 on: December 25, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
So is your religion of peace. Get your head out of your ass achmutt.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #522 on: December 25, 2012, 06:12:37 PM »
The only true converts to islam are people with severe psychological issues. You can see that in the way that they talk. They have the need to be controlled and since christianity is Less aggressive than it used to be they turn to something that fulfills their need to be told what to do. If it wasnt for islam they would have joined another religion.   

More muslims are leaving islam. This is an easily observable fact. The fact that more people are converting to islam is just a conservative right wing tactic to create fear. Most of the islam conversion news are manufactured to get more conservatives to return to the churches in greater numbers.  "Since you live in canada you can see this for yourself. Go to colleges and see how the new generation of muslims act. Viaot athiest gatherings and you'll see that there are plenty of ex muslims who saw the truth about islams vile behaviour. Too bad your only outlet to the workd is the internet. Go to the corner at the eaton center and listen to the laughs as muslims try their best to get people to convert.  Most muslims dont even want to be part of islam. They play the part becuase of the fear islam instills and the repercussions for those who leave it.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #523 on: December 25, 2012, 06:15:15 PM »

Ooooh more videos? Can i go get some too so we can play video games?
Its so much fun destroying your weak arguments made by both your accounts. :D

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #524 on: December 25, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »