Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228379 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #650 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
are not is :P

I thank Allah (swt) every day for guiding me to Islam... I feel sorry for the people who have so much pride, arrogance and anger in them to not learn about islam. If people knew about the beauty of islam they would find peace in their lives. Instead they are only filled with anger and hate when they spew ignorance about islam.

You will see the same in other people who have embraced islam, especially those that were once so angry at islam (in ignorance) and then when they actually learned about islam after years of denial and not actually taking the effort to learn islam.. they realize they wasted so many years. So many people spew and repeat the same lies and hate, yet they themselves never actually opened a qur'an. They go to websites that spread hate and misinformation.

Even more funny is when Muslims try to explain what our religion is, they will go "NO NO you are LIYING" .... lol that's how much denial, hate and anger has been struck into these people's heads.

Knowledge is the cure to ignorance. Alas people are misled by false knowledge and false information and remain ignorant while they  think they know but really don't know anything at all about islam.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #651 on: January 05, 2013, 10:08:56 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #652 on: January 05, 2013, 10:09:50 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #653 on: January 06, 2013, 02:47:47 AM »
meltdown

when towel heads stop committing terrorists acts maybe people will take you more seriously
X2 This is why a-ahmeds preaching is so odious, either he is a complete ignoramus who is unaware of the evil performed in the name of Islam, or he knows about it, but derives some sick perverse pleasure from misleading others to attract them to the religion, so they can then be brainwashed and unable to leave once they discover everything about ISLAM.  If he told the truth about his religion, that it has EVIL aspects and that it isn't so great, but for him it has provided safety in numbers and a sense of security because he can count on the predictability of ISLAM, then others might be prepared to listen, but instead, Muslims ignore the reality of ISLAM, sell it has a cure all for all that ails you and then wonder why people give them the same respect as a snake oil salesman.  If ISLAM was any good, it would encourage Honesty, instead it encourages Deceit as a means to and end.  Islam is a JOKE!
V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #654 on: January 06, 2013, 05:53:48 AM »
HAHAHA!!!! this is called the EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS ABOUT ISLAM THREAD...did you not see the Video part? come on man...

My thread, which was not about videos, got merged into this one by the mods because Muslims spammed it.    >:(

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #655 on: January 06, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
My thread, which was not about videos, got merged into this one by the mods because Muslims spammed it.    >:(

those big bad muslims bullying you loco?  :'(

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #656 on: January 06, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
are not is :P

I thank Allah (swt) every day for guiding me to Islam... I feel sorry for the people who have so much pride, arrogance and anger in them to not learn about islam. If people knew about the beauty of islam they would find peace in their lives. Instead they are only filled with anger and hate when they spew ignorance about islam.

You will see the same in other people who have embraced islam, especially those that were once so angry at islam (in ignorance) and then when they actually learned about islam after years of denial and not actually taking the effort to learn islam.. they realize they wasted so many years. So many people spew and repeat the same lies and hate, yet they themselves never actually opened a qur'an. They go to websites that spread hate and misinformation.

Even more funny is when Muslims try to explain what our religion is, they will go "NO NO you are LIYING" .... lol that's how much denial, hate and anger has been struck into these people's heads.

Knowledge is the cure to ignorance. Alas people are misled by false knowledge and false information and remain ignorant while they  think they know but really don't know anything at all about islam.

Ahmed once again(for the millionth time) speaks the truth!

just keep giving it to them bro, remember the truth is somthing these people hate.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #657 on: January 06, 2013, 11:42:31 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #658 on: January 06, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
So you have a problem that Muhammad (pbuh) was taken up to heaven? Okay. That's fine I can' convince you, it's a matter of faith but I do not ridicule you or any of the other miracles in the bible, we believe in them too. It is God who does what he wants.

You also find it a problem that in Islam people will be given pious women in paradise? As if this is the #1 thing lol. You see how ignorant you are? You are bent on this one issue. What about the other descriptions of heaven? That you will see God. That you will be in the presence of God. That you will be living for eternity. That you will be able to converse and chill with various people from the past who were pious, your family that were pious, the prophets, messengers, martyrs, whoever that was a pious godly person. That you will never age, that you will never hunger, but that if you eat you can eat as much as you want and not get fat, that you will not get ill or sick, that you will not have excrament or other filthy things of this world. We will be given different bodies. That all in heaven will be unlike anything you can imagine of this world, in the least explained, the best of this world but magnified millions of times that you cannot imagine it. The lowest of those in heave will be granted houses and homes that are equal to all the kingdoms of this world, all the mansions and palces incomparable to this world. That each time you come there is something new awaiting you. That the homes will be decorated with gold, silver, diamonds, in the most extravagent and beautiful ways. There will be no envy, no jealousy, no suspicion of anyone. Peace, as it says in the qur'an peace will be greeting upon everyone every day.

That your wife will be a queen that each time you aproach her she looks more beautiful and each time she sees you, you will be more handsome. There is no boredom, you will have always something to do. Sex will be unlike this world, so the filthy of it, smell of it will not be present in heaven.

The life after will be like this life but without the evil and without the suffering.

What do you think heaven is? Hanging on clouds playing the harp like some christians believe?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #659 on: January 06, 2013, 01:44:49 PM »
Muhahamed was a conniving opportunist who borrowed christian and jewish concepts to create his own little cult. He was never a prphet just a profiteer who also happened to have ataste for 6 year old children.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #660 on: January 06, 2013, 01:48:47 PM »
Yet he lived his life in poverty and gave away everything as much as possible and normally refused gifts.

And prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said the poor will be the first to enter heaven.

I love how you say everything OPPOSITE of what islam actually is, yet you claim its islam. It's fascinating.

Also Islam did not 'steal' or 'borrow' anything from judaism or christianity, it reaffirms what was up until Jesus. It just continues the message, affirms and finalizes it for all mankind.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #661 on: January 06, 2013, 01:58:23 PM »
Yet he lived his life in poverty and gave away everything as much as possible and normally refused gifts.

And prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said the poor will be the first to enter heaven.

I love how you say everything OPPOSITE of what islam actually is, yet you claim its islam. It's fascinating.

Also Islam did not 'steal' or 'borrow' anything from judaism or christianity, it reaffirms what was up until Jesus. It just continues the message, affirms and finalizes it for all mankind.

Wrong. Without the theft of christian and jewsish concepts islam would have no leg to stand on. This is a fact. Muhahahmed was a cunning opportunist who chose leech on already established religions for legitimacy. His only evidence? God spoke to him...lol. Sure Thats completely believable. Fortuntately he lived in a time where people were easily led around.....sort of like the muslims of today. Still clinging to the words uttered by a profiteer pedophile.

Islam is the opposite of what it claims to be. The so called religion of peace thinks nothing of issuing fatwas and creating riots at the slightest provocation. Its history and record of intolerance , destruction and primitive thinking is easily visible to everyone despite all your denials.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #662 on: January 06, 2013, 02:04:50 PM »
So what you're trying to say is without Judaism there would be no christianity? Jesus stole from Judaism or was it paul? And Christianity stole from judaism? Wait what?

Did Moses steal from Abraham? Did David steal from Moses? Did Abraham steal from Noah? Did Noah steal from Adam?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #663 on: January 06, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »
Peace be up on you :) This is the greeting in islam.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #664 on: January 06, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
Peace be up on you :) This is the greeting in islam.

Is that the greeting muslims use prior to issuing fatwas and inciting riots that result in the destruction of lives and property?

Stay off the kool aid boyo. :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #665 on: January 06, 2013, 03:44:24 PM »
No this is the greeting of the prophets and we employ it in our lives.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #666 on: January 06, 2013, 03:45:46 PM »
those big bad muslims bullying you loco?  :'(

No, just annoying.  That's all.    :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #667 on: January 06, 2013, 03:46:54 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #668 on: January 06, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
No this is the greeting of the prophets and we employ it in our lives.

Too bad they remain empty words jut like claiming islam is the religion of peace when it promotes the exact opposite.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #669 on: January 06, 2013, 04:38:22 PM »
What you meant to say is you say untrue things about islam and claim they are islam. Then when we muslims correct your lies, you say we are lying lol hilarious guy!

Islam is the religion of peace, but psychopathic elites using the media are trying their very best in maligning islam. Likewise with individuals like yourself, likewise with individuals who profit at islam bashing.

God's name is al-salaam. The source of peace. Islam is derived from salam which is peace. and to be muslim is to submit your will to God through which you receive peace. I am at peace as a Muslim. While you, are angry and hateful. :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #670 on: January 06, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #671 on: January 06, 2013, 05:12:38 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #672 on: January 06, 2013, 07:23:45 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #673 on: January 06, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
So fellow Christian. Is this the way Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke? Is this the way you emulate our beloved prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #674 on: January 06, 2013, 07:38:26 PM »

You know not Christ, butthead.  Your prophet is a farce and your God is not God.  Take a hike with your rote.

Yet the Aramaic bible calls God Allah?

Please enlighten me where Jesus instructs you to behave and speak the way you do?

I know Jesus (peace be upon him) probably before you ever did. Unlike you, I tried to be a better christian and learned more of the bible, read the available apocrypha translations even, read the history of christianity, tried different flavours of christianity and what led me to islam is trying to be a better believer. Not anger or hate or delusion.

Please again, enlighten me where Jesus (peace be upon him) instructs anyone to use foul language or demeanor that you employ.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) also frowned upon foul language and cursing.

Yet here you are with an endless dictionary of insults and curses.