Author Topic: Planet Fitness wants the really smart people for their gym  (Read 15747 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Freaking HATE Planet "Fitness"...
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 08:16:21 AM »
I have been thrown out of two of them.   one in Yonkers, NY and the one in White Plains. 

Said I was intimidating people by benching 315 for reps. 

Bullshit...they prob said your ass whining about Obama was disturbing everyone.... ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 08:20:00 AM »

Bullshit...they prob said your ass whining about Obama was disturbing everyone.... ;D

This was before that when they first took over Gold's Gym in Yonkers and White Plains.  Two brothers took over the Golds and then went w Planet Fitness.

Planet fitness SUCKS!

"Judgment Free Zone" my fucking ass.   

Purge_WTF

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:40 AM »
 I'm too lazy to post videos, so could someone post the "Roid Rage" video where the guy flips out after setting off the 'link alarm'?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »
I got news for you. Planet Fitness is a huge success and other gym chains are taking notice of the their business model. Don't be surprised if 70lbs. max dumbbells are coming to your gym next.

Just a sad state of affairs when training hard isn't seen as a positive. Not surprising when in society making a lot of money in business is seen as a negative by a growing segment of the population.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 09:15:03 AM »
I'm too lazy to post videos, so could someone post the "Roid Rage" video where the guy flips out after setting off the 'link alarm'?

BOOM!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 09:15:41 AM »
seems this place discriminates

where is that fat black bastard civil rights activist Al Sharpton  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »
they do have some funny commercials.  i'd never train there, but i always watch the commercials to see if i recognize the commercial.

I saw one where they push two bodybuilders out the door.  I think one of the guys was the one directing traffic in another ad.
Kali Muscle has been in numerous commercials, from Old Navy, to I think Planet Fitness (fatness---because they have pizza parties to fatten you up so that you stay there.)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 07:29:57 PM »

this video isn't funny cuz it makes no sense. Should have been a women's locker room with women singing then they hear a mans voice then it ends up being that woman. As it is now it is simply retarded.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »

BOOM!!

now that my friend is hilarious!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
What's really funny is PF is now tied into the Biggest Loser.  Would Plantet Fitness allow all the yelling and drama that happens on that train wreck?  Doesn't seem like it...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 08:40:23 PM »
The average person looks at Gold's Gym and sees meatheads with a drug problem...for the most part, they are right.  The problem is the drug users, not the bodybuilding type.  Society laughs at these drugged up fools and places zero worth in what they do.  Maybe it's time for guys to man up and train for real.
The typical Gold's Gym goer can not do much in a gym on his own and relies on drugs.  People are tired of this bonehead motto and want a place they're not surrounded by delusional baboons.

Good post...It's come to the point that even drug addicted meat head's can't stand how other drug addicted meat heads look and act.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 02:24:08 AM »
Good post...It's come to the point that even drug addicted meat head's can't stand how other drug addicted meat heads look and act.
i really don't get it.  I've worked out at golds Venice since the 80s. Here u hve bb taking every drug known to man, u have 80 year old man and woman, u have the high school kids, you have the fat Jewish woman, u have th soccer moms...the place to this day is still packed n very one appears to get along very well n people r very polite for the most part.  What r these drugged up meat heads doing at your gym while there and who r they bothering?  R they harassing members?  If so they should be booted immediately.  R they dropping loud f bombs constantly? Boot them too.  But if they r not harassing members in some way then is it just the way they look and train? 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Planet Fitness wants the really smart people for their gym
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 08:48:47 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 08:56:29 AM »
Planet lets not work out

Planet whimps

Planet I don't work out I come to make friends

Planet I sound cooler if I say I go to a gym

Planet where we don't welcome people who work out

Planet garbage

Planet shit

Come up with your own titles, this should be a sticky

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »
i really don't get it.  I've worked out at golds Venice since the 80s. Here u hve bb taking every drug known to man, u have 80 year old man and woman, u have the high school kids, you have the fat Jewish woman, u have th soccer moms...the place to this day is still packed n very one appears to get along very well n people r very polite for the most part.  What r these drugged up meat heads doing at your gym while there and who r they bothering?  R they harassing members?  If so they should be booted immediately.  R they dropping loud f bombs constantly? Boot them too.  But if they r not harassing members in some way then is it just the way they look and train?  

At my gym, one drugged up meat head loaded up the leg press(over 2000 pounds) and decided to do leg presses, 1 rep at a time for over 2 hours(the gym only has one leg press)... The unnecessary grunting even when doing 95 pound barbell curls in the squat rack. The amount of attention whoring in the gym with SOME of these people is over the top.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 09:22:15 AM »
At my gym, one drugged up meat head loaded up the leg press(over 2000 pounds) and decided to do leg presses, 1 rep at a time for over 2 hours(the gym only has one leg press)... The unnecessary grunting even when doing 95 pound barbell curls in the squat rack. The amount of attention whoring in the gym with SOME of these people is over the top.  
For some people, thats who they are. They need the constant validation. Shit is annoying, but usually I have my headphones blasting and don't even notice unless they're hogging up equipment like an idiot.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
Larry Gooseman

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 11:18:12 AM »
Haha what a disgusting man.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 01:13:52 PM »
It's very simple to get a gym running smoothly. You pick the biggest dude who is there every peak hour and give him and his training partner free memberships so long as they put their own weights away and tell others to do so also.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 03:47:17 PM »
  The World loves what Athletes on PED do. They love them. ALL Sports.