Author Topic: Ever feel so drained after work...  (Read 8064 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Ever feel so drained after work...
« on: September 26, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »
That you get the the gym, dreading it all the way there, pull into the parking lot- pause....then just drive home?

SO-- this happened to me today..has happened in the past before here and there...it just sucks. It was about 4:30pm and it was getting dark and rainy and I just felt sapped- on top of it I had to do legs. I just figured why force it and get hurt and just listen to my body and go home and rest.

Work was just exhausting long day today. Hopefully I will recharge and be back tomorrow. I better, I have 50lbs to lose..  :-\

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
Re: Ever feel so drained after work...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 08:52:59 PM »
we all have those days, at least your putting the effort in.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
During the 1990's when I was training 5-6 days a week, I would come home from work and take a 45 min nap.  Then 1 hour after I woke up, I'd go to the gym and blast with plenty of energy... no stims needed. 

Try it... you'll like it.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:43:24 AM »
That you get the the gym, dreading it all the way there, pull into the parking lot- pause....then just drive home?

SO-- this happened to me today..has happened in the past before here and there...it just sucks. It was about 4:30pm and it was getting dark and rainy and I just felt sapped- on top of it I had to do legs. I just figured why force it and get hurt and just listen to my body and go home and rest.

Work was just exhausting long day today. Hopefully I will recharge and be back tomorrow. I better, I have 50lbs to lose..  :-\

As I run to the gym, I have no such excuse. But sure, a lot of times I just can't be fucked to put in a huge effort. I go anyway and just have a light workout with high volume.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 12:48:20 AM »
Now in my mid thirties I won't go if I don't feel like going.

10years ago went no matter what and ended up with many lame workouts.

Just don't make a habbit out of not going  ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 02:49:23 AM »
That's called aging my friend, welcome to the club... :'(

Wisc1983

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
stop for ice cream.   then you'll feel better about yourself.

all kidding aside, train 4 days a week, not 5.

HUGE difference.

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »

never happened to me.I work doing street construction and im shot often & Im 34,but feel 24..At times on my way there ,im like damn,i just want to go home.BUT,i never did once. i get closer to the gym,my adreneline rises! Its  mental thing,i would feel to guilty if i went home.

Just whatever u do,dont get discouraged.Stay focused on your goals and know what you want to look like or where you want to be and that alone is enough motivation.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
Ride a bike for 20 min 1st you will wake up

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »
Get on a treadmill in the back and walk fast to wake you up and get some adrenaline  pumping. It really helps if a girl with a nice ass is in front of you on the treadmill.

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 02:39:23 AM »
NEVER

i usually get to the gym after my shift ends, which is typically somewhere between 12:00 and 1 in the morning.  24 hour gym + car = no excuses

(ok i've probably done it a few times but i try not to)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »
I haven't been regularly in three months. I've been so busy, I'm just drained and skip the gym. I try and offset it with plenty of 12oz curls on Sunday.  ;D

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 09:55:34 AM »
I worked a long 9-10 hour work day. but at 4:30 am i'm eating and getting ready to leave for gym. I workout for an hour-1:10 at the most. Then, its off to work. Then, if i didn't get all work done. I got to go back at night when I got extra energy to do so. Never mind getting some needed rest and sexual needs to fit all in one day, every day.

Then, sometimes I take on extra work to help pay for my supps and training gear. So, that evern takes more of my time.

Yeah, I get tired.
B

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »

have you tried short meditation sessions (seriously)... i like the buddify app on my iphone... allows for 3 minute guided meditations

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »
Low T versus Very Low T

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 09:12:28 AM »
Sign me up for that lifestyle!

Low T versus Very Low T

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money
B

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
quit jerking off

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 06:20:43 PM »
Yes but if you force yourself to go in and workout you will not regret it when done. 90% of the time you will feel energetic, pumped and accomished.