Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 02:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever feel so drained after work...  (Read 4483 times)
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« on: September 26, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »

That you get the the gym, dreading it all the way there, pull into the parking lot- pause....then just drive home?

SO-- this happened to me today..has happened in the past before here and there...it just sucks. It was about 4:30pm and it was getting dark and rainy and I just felt sapped- on top of it I had to do legs. I just figured why force it and get hurt and just listen to my body and go home and rest.

Work was just exhausting long day today. Hopefully I will recharge and be back tomorrow. I better, I have 50lbs to lose..  Undecided
Report to moderator   Logged
JoeBelushi88
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 08:52:59 PM »

we all have those days, at least your putting the effort in.
Mr Anabolic
Getbig IV

"If you don't have it... then don't hit it"

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »

During the 1990's when I was training 5-6 days a week, I would come home from work and take a 45 min nap.  Then 1 hour after I woke up, I'd go to the gym and blast with plenty of energy... no stims needed. 

Try it... you'll like it.
James28
Getbig IV

toilet roll of peace

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:43:24 AM »

That you get the the gym, dreading it all the way there, pull into the parking lot- pause....then just drive home?

SO-- this happened to me today..has happened in the past before here and there...it just sucks. It was about 4:30pm and it was getting dark and rainy and I just felt sapped- on top of it I had to do legs. I just figured why force it and get hurt and just listen to my body and go home and rest.

Work was just exhausting long day today. Hopefully I will recharge and be back tomorrow. I better, I have 50lbs to lose..  Undecided

As I run to the gym, I have no such excuse. But sure, a lot of times I just can't be fucked to put in a huge effort. I go anyway and just have a light workout with high volume.

Beefjake
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 12:48:20 AM »

Now in my mid thirties I won't go if I don't feel like going.

10years ago went no matter what and ended up with many lame workouts.

Just don't make a habbit out of not going  Wink
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 02:49:23 AM »

That's called aging my friend, welcome to the club... Cry
Wisc1983
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »

stop for ice cream.   then you'll feel better about yourself.

all kidding aside, train 4 days a week, not 5.

HUGE difference.
Jay8899
Getbig II

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »

never happened to me.I work doing street construction and im shot often & Im 34,but feel 24..At times on my way there ,im like damn,i just want to go home.BUT,i never did once. i get closer to the gym,my adreneline rises! Its  mental thing,i would feel to guilty if i went home.

Just whatever u do,dont get discouraged.Stay focused on your goals and know what you want to look like or where you want to be and that alone is enough motivation.
POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »

Ride a bike for 20 min 1st you will wake up
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »

Get on a treadmill in the back and walk fast to wake you up and get some adrenaline  pumping. It really helps if a girl with a nice ass is in front of you on the treadmill.
oenguinseatsocks
Getbig II

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 02:39:23 AM »

NEVER

i usually get to the gym after my shift ends, which is typically somewhere between 12:00 and 1 in the morning.  24 hour gym + car = no excuses

(ok i've probably done it a few times but i try not to)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »

I haven't been regularly in three months. I've been so busy, I'm just drained and skip the gym. I try and offset it with plenty of 12oz curls on Sunday.  Grin
DerrickRigg
Getbig II

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »

I worked a long 9-10 hour work day. but at 4:30 am i'm eating and getting ready to leave for gym. I workout for an hour-1:10 at the most. Then, its off to work. Then, if i didn't get all work done. I got to go back at night when I got extra energy to do so. Never mind getting some needed rest and sexual needs to fit all in one day, every day.

Then, sometimes I take on extra work to help pay for my supps and training gear. So, that evern takes more of my time.

Yeah, I get tired.

B
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 03:41:56 PM »

have you tried short meditation sessions (seriously)... i like the buddify app on my iphone... allows for 3 minute guided meditations
usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 01:21:34 PM »

Low T versus Very Low T

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money
DerrickRigg
Getbig II

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »

Sign me up for that lifestyle!

Low T versus Very Low T

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

B
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »

quit jerking off
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 06:20:43 PM »

Yes but if you force yourself to go in and workout you will not regret it when done. 90% of the time you will feel energetic, pumped and accomished.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!