Author Topic: Slipping Away  (Read 5877 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Slipping Away
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 07:51:44 AM »
The so called "debates" are a fucking joke, not only do all the questions have to be approved, the fucking politicians ramble on for their allotted time and never answer the fucking question
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 08:14:19 PM »
LOL, ...something tells me the only PAIN we're going to see at the debates are Romney supporters writhing around on the floor crying, cringing & screaming in pain over his performance against Obama.

Republicans should take comfort that GWB never had to debate Obama. Could you have pictured it?

Still I'm thinking Obama vs. Romney in a debate is a Republican train reck waiting to happen.
I'm almost tempted to tune in, ...just for the laughs.

Just what Americans' need...a fooking Canuck's opinion. 

Go O.D. on some of your gas pills already.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 08:22:51 PM »
Just what Americans' need...a fooking Canuck's opinion. 

Go O.D. on some of your gas pills already.

LOL!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »
LOL, ...something tells me the only PAIN we're going to see at the debates are Romney supporters writhing around on the floor crying, cringing & screaming in pain over his performance against Obama.

Republicans should take comfort that GWB never had to debate Obama. Could you have pictured it?

Still I'm thinking Obama vs. Romney in a debate is a Republican train reck waiting to happen.

What was that you were saying again about the debates?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 09:32:20 PM »

Epic backfire.