Author Topic: WTC BLDG. 7  (Read 29594 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WTC BLDG. 7
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 02:37:22 AM »
You see what the idiots in this thread have failed to do, is exactly what I asked.

Provide a REASONABLE RETORT.  If you noticed in the video at the end. As stated by the experienced, NO FIRE EVER DID THAT TO STEEL. That's coming from EXPERTS, not WIGGS opinion.

Instead of providing a REASONABLE RETORT, you pea brain dipshits, prove NOTHING then insult because you lack critical thinking skills to formulate a REASONABLE RETORT or you others, try and give reasons it's not explosions.

So , let's try this again and see if you can follow instructions this time, REASONABLE RETORT as to this VIDEO. Jesus Christ you some you people are god damned idiots.  This why and how people are able to what they do cause content scumbags like you don't question their governments and are content with doing nothing.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2012, 02:41:34 AM »
Hear me and hear me well you ficken fotze, you ever speak to me in that manner, or directly again, I'll stomp your pretty little face in got it "zuckerschnecke"?  I've been here 13 years so good luck with me going away sweetheart.  You've just been noticed and that's not a good thing with me.

Wiggs owns Noob, Ha ha.. :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »
I heard bush suggested to use the big bad wolf story but got shot down by dick

LOL ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2012, 02:47:08 AM »
Great reasonable retort dipshit. You didn't get off starting blocks.  You're the kinda guy that spells his name wrong on the SAT. Do us all a favor and go play hide and seek at the bottom of the lake.

ouch!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WTC BLDG. 7 Conspiracy
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 03:10:32 AM »

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 06:24:50 AM »
Not an engineer or anything, nor have I bothered to investigate the conspiracy angle as it seems so illogical, but there wasn't just a fire...there were two massive explosions near the building and the seismic activity of two gigantic structures crashing to the ground...not sure how anyone could quantify the structural damage that occured from those events.  So far as windows blowing out...the building is a column of air, if it is collapsing that air has to go somewhere as it's compressed...doesn't it?

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 06:40:43 AM »
They imploded that building. I was watching the TV when Bloomberg told the reporter live they were going to "pull it". It was on the ground 5 minutes later.
time under tension

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 06:47:49 AM »
I'd like you denyers to watch this. And try to come up with a reasonable retort to this.

These people believe in voodoo, black magic . . . conspiracy of-coarse follows.

THE BEEF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 06:59:25 AM »
There are some technical facts of life in the collapsing of buildings with explosives:

I).  It takes a great many  charges to collapse a building with explosives...
II).  It would have taken months for a crew to;
   A). Expose the structural members...
        1). because the charges have to be actually touching the metal...
        2). the charges have to be placed with milimeter  accuracy because...
        3). the charges are shaped which means the blast goes in one direction, and...
        4). the accurate placement is necessary in order to get the shearing effect on the beams.
III).  The necessary construction/engineering jiggery-pokery of placing hundreds of these charges throughout the structure in the months beforehand attracted no notice on the part of the day to day occupants of the building?...

wow, how wrong you are.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 07:04:39 AM »
absolute paranoia and absolute enlightenment are two sides of the same coin.

and vice versa.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 07:18:00 AM »
Getbig structural engineers on patrol!

I'm a registered Professional Structural Engineer.

That building was a controlled demolition.

It does not take long to rig a building that small with state of the art demolition equipment.

8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 07:22:09 AM »
This guy Wiggs is a f-ng Idiot . Many like him though. Hope he goes away !

:-X
!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 07:24:43 AM »
Just follow the money.  Who profited the most from this?  A guy named Larry Silverstein.  Who just happened to up the insurance on the towers weeks before the attacks.  He was strangely absent that day as were quite a few of the major execs and ceos of some big corps.  By the way Larry is trying to argue the attacks were two separate attacks, not one so he will double his payout to over 7 billion.  Larry is also a major supporter of Isreal and has called for the US to annnex Saudi oil fields and install a new government in Iran.  Just saying.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »
Could mastermind the taking down of the WTC buildings but yet they couldn't plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. ::)

Did they have to plant WoMD in Iraq? They achieved what they wanted, get into Iraq.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »
mossad

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2012, 09:21:31 AM »
I'm a registered Professional Structural Engineer.

That building was a controlled demolition.

It does not take long to rig a building that small with state of the art demolition equipment.

8)
I knew people who worked in that building and they told me security was peculiarly light for a week before it happened.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2012, 09:28:56 AM »
If you question the translation, have our resident Dutch getbiggers clarify. BTW, Last July, the guy in the videos below, "died".

"Demolition expert Danny Jowenko, one of world's leading building demolition experts, was killed in a one-car accident last week when his car slammed into a tree. Jowenko received international attention as the expert who unequivocally described the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center on 911 as a "demolition."

Jowenko made the judgment before he knew it was WTC7 he was watching on the video. He commented: "This is a controlled demolition which was carried out by a team of experts."

Jowenko gained further notoriety when former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, said in a radio interview in 2010, that his skepticism of the official 911 story was prompted by Jowenko's testimony. Jowenko's death comes three days after Sabrosky gave an exclusive interview to PressTV in which he again reiterated his belief, which he says is common knowledge in some intelligence circles, that elements within both the CIA and Israeli Mossad planned 911. Dr. Sabrosky holds the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at US Army War College.

He holds that the attacks were planned and executed in order to achieve dovetailing foreign policy goals, foremost the invasion and Balkanization of Iraq. Sabrosky says this has long been a goal among "Neo-conservatives" associated with the think-tank Project for a New American Century (PNAC.)

Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments also include the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). He is a Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College.  

Dr. Sabrosky says: Quote:
Only two intelligence agencies had the expertise, assets, access and political protection to execute 9/11 in the air and on the ground: our CIA and Israel's Mossad.

Sabrosky describes hearing Jowenko's analysis as the moment in which he first suspected that what he had been hearing in intelligence circles "was true." Sabrosky has noted that in 1996, an important policy paper was written for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" which advocated overthrowing Saddam, saying:
Quote:
"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right as a means of foiling Syria's regional ambitions."
The authors of this paper later became key members of George Bush's foreign policy team, almost all of whom were members of Project for a New American Century, including Richard Perle and Douglas Feith. Perle was Chairman of Bush Defense Policy Advisory Committee until 2004. Douglas Feith was Bush's Under Secretary of Defense for Policy. In what many have called a wish for a Pearl Harbor-like attack on American soil such as that which justified the American entrance into World War II, PNAC said in "Rebuilding America's Defenses":
Quote:
"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor" - Project for a New American Century, Sept. 2000
Sabrosky says local American veterans' posts hold out the best hope for spurring a new 911 investigation and prosecutions, saying: Quote:
"The real 800 pound gorilla in the US lobbying system is the veterans groups..."
Sabrosky says local veterans' posts can drive the process by asking for investigations and prosecutions through their local television news media. He considers both the national leadership of veterans' organizations and the national media too "bought out."

Jowenko's death comes as the latest of what many 911 Truth advocates call an unlikely string of deaths of key 911 witnesses. The most famous of these is former chief of New York City's Emergency Management Response Team, Barry Jennings , who was the last official out of the Emergency Command Center in WTC 7 before its collapse. Jennings said on camera that he had heard explosions from within the building that he knew were not fuel tanks or boilers, as a former "boiler man."

Earlier this year, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik said in a radio interview that he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag attack (inside job.) Pieczenik served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior. Pieczenik said in a radio interview:
Quote:
"It was called a stand-down and false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under the false pretense that we had been attacked by Al Qaeda and bin Laden which is an absolute unmitigated lie. I was even told by a general on the staff of Wolfowitz, I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who that name was so we can break this open..."
Paul Wolfowitz was one of the cabal in the Bush administration who openly expressed the need for "a new Pearl Harbor," as a member of Project for a New American Century (PNAC.)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2012, 09:52:14 AM »
Funny how things have settled in the past 11 years.  It is now only the most painfully ignorant who would accept the official account.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »
Funny how things have settled in the past 11 years.  It is now only the most painfully ignorant who would accept the official account.

It shows you how stupid people have become even with the obvious in front of them. Pathetic sheep.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2012, 11:46:16 AM »
It shows you how stupid people have become even with the obvious in front of them. Pathetic sheep.

I kind of like the way people are.  The sheep will get what they deserve in the end.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »

If a person simply looks at the highest decision-makers of that day, and examines the choices these five individuals made--and through outward appearance, of all possible ways independently--the evidence will actually SCREAM at that person.

So I have to wonder why nearly all the websites on 911 center upon ideas such as explosives evidence, vast agencies, etc., things that cannot be conclusively solved beyond reasonable doubt.

(And for anyone who is so ignorant to believe in "liberal media", rather than "divisive/separatist" media, I will tell you that 911 should have buried your ignorance.  This game should have ended the "neoconservative movement", permanently.)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:32 PM »
Wiggs,

I really like you man, but I think you're way off base here.

Are you familiar with the name "Michael Wong"?  He's an engineer that's big in the Star Wars discussion community.  He's analyzed all sorts of things that only one or two other Star Wars fans did with the same accuracy and "realism."

His website is www.stardestroyer.net, and it has its own BBS discussion forums.  It's not what it used to be, but if you'd really like to talk to some engineers, physicists and ilk, PM me and I will sponsor your admission to the site.

Long story made short?  Wong will eat any conspiracy theories alive.  He has for years.  He'll make you a believer, too (not that I ever had any doubt ... a near 100,000 ton building + severe kinetic impact + payload of jet fuel = disaster.  And since good old GRAVITY favors things coming straight down, just like a guy dropping a bar on his chest ... well).

The ONLY so-called "evidence" I've ever seen put forth about some measure of fakery afoot was some supposedly "molten" girders deep in the debris.  I saw pics of those girders.  They were NOT melting -- not EVEN close.  Molten metal kinda, y'know, doesn't HOLD SHAPE.  At most, it was heated by a couple hundred Kelvins.  And when insulated by lots of debris, it's small wonder that the heat was trapped -- just like when you cover coals in a fireplace with lots of ash.  The next morning, if you uncover the coals, they'll still glow.  Does that mean that anything ever approached a melting point, let alone near 1900 Celsius?

Nope.

Truly, man, it's just minnows here when it comes to this kind of topic.  Hash it out with guys who've actually built buildings, have worked at nuclear facilities, etc., etc.  There is no 9-11 conspiracy, perhaps apart from the fact that the Bush regime had some intel that it was coming and it didn't and/or couldn't take steps to stop it fast enough.

I know asking to join another site to discuss [potentially only] one subject seems demanding, but there's plenty of shit on that BBS that I'm sure you'll dig.  There's lots of sci-fi stuff, to be sure, but there are ethics/morality forums, a forum dedicated to sex, one to politics, and so on.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »
Wiggs,

I really like you man, but I think you're way off base here.

Are you familiar with the name "Michael Wong"?  He's an engineer that's big in the Star Wars discussion community.  He's analyzed all sorts of things that only one or two other Star Wars fans did with the same accuracy and "realism."

His website is www.stardestroyer.net, and it has its own BBS discussion forums.  It's not what it used to be, but if you'd really like to talk to some engineers, physicists and ilk, PM me and I will sponsor your admission to the site.

Long story made short?  Wong will eat any conspiracy theories alive.  He has for years.  He'll make you a believer, too (not that I ever had any doubt ... a near 100,000 ton building + severe kinetic impact + payload of jet fuel = disaster.  And since good old GRAVITY favors things coming straight down, just like a guy dropping a bar on his chest ... well).

The ONLY so-called "evidence" I've ever seen put forth about some measure of fakery afoot was some supposedly "molten" girders deep in the debris.  I saw pics of those girders.  They were NOT melting -- not EVEN close.  Molten metal kinda, y'know, doesn't HOLD SHAPE.  At most, it was heated by a couple hundred Kelvins.  And when insulated by lots of debris, it's small wonder that the heat was trapped -- just like when you cover coals in a fireplace with lots of ash.  The next morning, if you uncover the coals, they'll still glow.  Does that mean that anything ever approached a melting point, let alone near 1900 Celsius?

Nope.

Truly, man, it's just minnows here when it comes to this kind of topic.  Hash it out with guys who've actually built buildings, have worked at nuclear facilities, etc., etc.  There is no 9-11 conspiracy, perhaps apart from the fact that the Bush regime had some intel that it was coming and it didn't and/or couldn't take steps to stop it fast enough.

I know asking to join another site to discuss [potentially only] one subject seems demanding, but there's plenty of shit on that BBS that I'm sure you'll dig.  There's lots of sci-fi stuff, to be sure, but there are ethics/morality forums, a forum dedicated to sex, one to politics, and so on.

Watch the three videos I posted together.  He's a demolitions expert.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2012, 02:37:45 PM »
  This was NOT planes. This was done by the USA. I am a USMC Veteran. I am disgusted.