Author Topic: What will it take for Romney to win  (Read 4123 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What will it take for Romney to win
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 04:26:08 AM »
Fuck you, you were calling out Paul supporters long before the convention.  You started several months before and then just increased.  BUT AS I SAID, you never once had anything to say against the proven low ball antics documented on Romney supporters in state primaries even though they were posted here and all over the fucking net.  

oh you claim to be a news junkie, but you just happened to miss all that huh?  Funny how you post every detail ever said on some shit but missed anything Romney supporters did to fuck with shit.

Right, you lost your ABO card bitch.  Own your Romney support.  You clearly worked for it.

I called out Paul supporters for their cultish behavior no different than the obama cult members.  I also called them out for attacking repubs far worse than anything they ever said or say about that communist ghetto thug in the WH while Paul is running in the GOP primary. 

As for Mittens - i know full well what he did and have many posts on it - and Benny B never lets me forget them either.  Right now I care about one thing getting O-Thug from office. 

Funny thing too about the cult of Ron Paul - his supporters would not have supported Newt, Bachmann, Santorum, or Cain had they won either vs obama.   That is why I say what I do about them.  They are cult no different than the other stupid ass cult following for obama   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 04:46:10 AM »

I called out Paul supporters for their cultish behavior no different than the obama cult members.  I also called them out for attacking repubs far worse than anything they ever said or say about that communist ghetto thug in the WH while Paul is running in the GOP primary. 

As for Mittens - i know full well what he did and have many posts on it - and Benny B never lets me forget them either.  Right now I care about one thing getting O-Thug from office. 

Funny thing too about the cult of Ron Paul - his supporters would not have supported Newt, Bachmann, Santorum, or Cain had they won either vs obama.   That is why I say what I do about them.  They are cult no different than the other stupid ass cult following for obama   

UH, Benny never let you forget about you saying Romney was a turd.  I don't remember you calling out the underhanded crap, sometimes illegal shit that was taking place by Romney supporters in the state primaries that was posted here and on the net. Yea, you were fine calling out over excited Paul supporters but you never said shit when it came to the crap pulled by Romney's camp...  What makes it even worse is that I doubt Paul had anything to do with the people who were supporting him, but there is no way I would bet money that the Romney camp wasn't behind the shit they pulled.

Did you say anything about any of that?  NOPE... You were happy to post over and over calling me and others Paulbots ::) while looking past the shit Romeny clowns did and probably got paid for....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 05:20:30 AM »
How many times can one argue in circles without actually addressing the issue on hand?  This crybaby is dancing around worse than a flamingo with fire ants on it's legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 05:21:35 AM »
How many times can one argue in circles without actually addressing the issue on hand?  This crybaby is dancing around worse than a flamingo with fire ants on it's legs.

STFU - do you have even one single post on this board about politics or do just stalk people? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 06:18:07 AM »
Look at this crybaby in his little meltdown.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »

Of course they would not support Newt, Bachmann, Santorum, or Cain. They represent the lobbyist and RP doesnt. Dont you get it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 10:08:26 AM »

Do you condemn the GOP for how they handled RP in the convneiton?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 10:17:43 AM »

Do you condemn the GOP for how they handled RP in the convneiton?

Not really to be honest and I would have felt the same way if it were santorum or newt i would have felt the same way.  a few deranged crackpots wanted to blow the whole thing up and make a mess so as to hand over the election and narrative to obama. 

Fuck them. 

Most of a Cult of Paul are just as bad as the Cult of Obama and want to hand the election over to obama since they were pissed off Paul lost.

Oh fuck that and fuck them too.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 10:21:52 AM »

Not really to be honest and I would have felt the same way if it were santorum or newt i would have felt the same way.  a few deranged crackpots wanted to blow the whole thing up and make a mess so as to hand over the election and narrative to obama. 

Fuck them. 

Most of a Cult of Paul are just as bad as the Cult of Obama and want to hand the election over to obama since they were pissed off Paul lost.

Oh fuck that and fuck them too.     

Didnt the GOP change the rule from 5 states to 8 to prevent Ron Paul from being recognized?  And they kept a lot of people on buses while they did the vote?  And the Nays were louder than the Ayes as Boehnner read the pre-written vote results form a prompter?  lol...

And that "cult" is the only thing still connecting the GOP to its actual roots of fiscal responsibility.  Romney sure ain't bringing that, as he's a big govt RINO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 10:23:06 AM »
Didnt the GOP change the rule from 5 states to 8 to prevent Ron Paul from being recognized?  And they kept a lot of people on buses while they did the vote?  And the Nays were louder than the Ayes as Boehnner read the pre-written vote results form a prompter?  lol...

And that "cult" is the only thing still connecting the GOP to its actual roots of fiscal responsibility.  Romney sure ain't bringing that, as he's a big govt RINO.

It was ugly and nasty and i agree dirty - but this is politics, not prayer service. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »
Republicans are a disaster at this point and losing will be the greatest thing to happen to them.  They will then have a choice to reorganize.  The sad thing is, they will most likely choose to go in the wrong direction, not of Barry Goldwater, but of the opposite shit brain religious nutso, non issue nonsense that continues to rile them up.  Its sad that they are behaving more and more like misinformed children when they could go the other way.  The shit they believe is so far fetched, a normal human being would easily see its not true, but they don`t know any different.  What happened and why will it only get worse?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »
Republicans are a disaster at this point and losing will be the greatest thing to happen to them.  They will then have a choice to reorganize.  The sad thing is, they will most likely choose to go in the wrong direction, not of Barry Goldwater, but of the opposite shit brain religious nutso, non issue nonsense that continues to rile them up.  Its sad that they are behaving more and more like misinformed children when they could go the other way.  The shit they believe is so far fetched, a normal human being would easily see its not true, but they don`t know any different.  What happened and why will it only get worse?

2010 midterms resulted from 2008 and Obama's extremism.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 11:10:12 AM »

2010 midterms resulted from 2008 and Obama's extremism.   
Problem is, Obama is not extreme at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 11:12:08 AM »
Problem is, Obama is not extreme at all.

Come on now.    His record is to the left of Bernie Sanders 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:02 AM »
I want ABO. 

Bloomberg is a nanny state prick - but fiscally he runs a great ship and has kept the city relatively safe from being overtake by the hoareds of animals in the boroughs.

Wait till you see what happens when he leaves and we get on the democrat commies in waiting. 

I had not noticed until this post, how poor your English is. Are you a foreigner? What exactly are "hoareds" anyway?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 11:31:14 AM »
I had not noticed until this post, how poor your English is. Are you a foreigner? What exactly are "hoareds" anyway?

After Bloomberg is Dinkins redux in the waiting.  I live here and we all know what is coming.   The animals are going to take over again just like the early 90's.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »

He claims to be a lawyer.  Though his grammar would not pass 8th grade public school standards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2012, 03:15:53 PM »
It was ugly and nasty and i agree dirty - but this is politics, not prayer service. 

no, that part wasn't politics... that part was manipulating rules to prevent peoples' voices form being heard.

They can change it from 8 to 12 or 26 states next time too.  NOT politics - this is votes counting or not, boss.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 01:31:38 AM »

WTF ???

Are you serious. Voter Fraud and last min rule changes is politics.

Fuck off you are pathetic now. And you sign up to watch voter fraud but its okay when RP gets fucked???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 04:10:11 AM »

WTF ???

Are you serious. Voter Fraud and last min rule changes is politics.

Fuck off you are pathetic now. And you sign up to watch voter fraud but its okay when RP gets fucked???

What I said is I understand what and why it happened.     It's dirty nasty ugly but I get it. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 04:41:18 AM »

What I said is I understand what and why it happened.     It's dirty nasty ugly but I get it. 

So if Obama wins the election by voter fraud i guess its okay because its politics?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2012, 05:50:58 AM »

So if Obama wins the election by voter fraud i guess its okay because its politics?

And if Mitt wins by voter fraud it's okay because it's ABO.

Idiots can't keep the Boot of Hypocrisy out of their asses for anything.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »

3333386 has an entire thread dedicated to voter fraud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »

3333386 has an entire thread dedicated to voter fraud.

Convention propoganda is not the same as an election.  Romney had the votes by a huge margin overall.   

According to the Paul Bots - they were more concerned about paul being "disenfranchised" (who got the least amount of votes) than the the fact that nominee who got the most votes and the millions of voters who voted for mittens? 

See?  There are two ways to look at this.  Yes it was underhanded, yes it was messy, but i understand it. 

What was the alternative?  Let a few crackpots take over the entire convention, make it a complete shit show and further aide their attempt to get obama a second term? 

No thanks.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2012, 11:29:48 AM »
Convention propoganda is not the same as an election.  Romney had the votes by a huge margin overall.   

According to the Paul Bots - they were more concerned about paul being "disenfranchised" (who got the least amount of votes) than the the fact that nominee who got the most votes and the millions of voters who voted for mittens? 

See?  There are two ways to look at this.  Yes it was underhanded, yes it was messy, but i understand it. 

What was the alternative?  Let a few crackpots take over the entire convention, make it a complete shit show and further aide their attempt to get obama a second term? 

No thanks.   

Take over?

Most people would say it was simply a matter of free speech and the right to vote for WHO YOU WANT.

It won't matter... Romney will lose and maybe, just maybe, the right will get its head out of its ass and finally realize that if they keep pushing these RINOs that they will continue to lose.

Who are we kidding though... The establishment in the Republican party would lose all power then and we know they won't let that happen.