Author Topic: Somalis torture set teen on fire in Stockholm  (Read 9721 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Somalis torture set teen on fire in Stockholm
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
hey you internet "badasses" who brutally dislike all somalians violent savages immigrating and exploiting their host countries, why dont you all become mercenaries and go there and fight the menace?

I would.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:18 AM »
my bud from norway said the somalis are mainly in the eastern section of olso and that they push and sell drugs and basically are aggressive peoples

he and a friend of his got in a bar brawl with a group of them and they went at them with busted up beer bottles and he got slashed on his arm and neck, and they fucked him up pretty bad

this dude wasn't no pussy, and he could handle himself, but this was basically a 5 on 2 situation ie. him and his bud vs. the 5 of them

My friend, himself an immigrant from Lebanon, got himself into a potentially dangerous situation on a bus last weekend. He judged the situation as extremely dangerous but lost the aggressive
Somalis by fooling them to think he got off at a bus stop. They followed and at the last moment he stepped back on the bus and the door were closed and bus driver drove away (bus driver was alerted earlier and told to call the cops).

My friend could probably take out 5-10 of them himself but if one of them had a knife or other weapon he could have been fucked up bad. Somalis are stick figures but when it's 10 against 1 it's hard. :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »
My friend, himself an immigrant from Lebanon, got himself into a potentially dangerous situation on a bus last weekend. He judged the situation as extremely dangerous but lost the aggressive
Somalis by fooling them to think he got off at a bus stop. They followed and at the last moment he stepped back on the bus and the door were closed and bus driver drove away (bus driver was alerted earlier and told to call the cops).

My friend could probably take out 5-10 of them himself but if one of them had a knife or other weapon he could have been fucked up bad. Somalis are stick figures but when it's 10 against 1 it's hard. :D
Sorry dude... no.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 09:00:40 AM »
Sorry dude... no.

You may have heard of his friend. Thor Odinson.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 09:03:19 AM »
You may have heard of his friend. Thor Odinson.
:o

Or maybe its Fatpanda in Hulk mode?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »
are all somalians now bad people?

shouldnt ppl be judged one by one according to their actions and contributions to society?

how much has the op contributed to society apart from hate filled populist ramblings on the www
One thing I have never done is set someone on fire like the Somalians did in this case. That is hate.

See that is the problem with you. You fail to recognize the hateful act of these savages yet call me hateful for even mentioning it. That's your playbook. To try and silence opposition you start labeling white people that are against savage behavior by non-white immigrants.

Your time will come soon where you will be recognized for the traitorous filth that you are.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 01:28:55 PM »
Sorry dude... no.

Always tickles me as well these guys that have never seen or been in a fight and base their judgment on movies ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 02:01:46 PM »
Always tickles me as well these guys that have never seen or been in a fight and base their judgment on movies ::)

Yes, sadly I learned this one night while I was drunk. Got my ass handed to me by 5 guys who were smaller. It was going okay until I finally went to the ground, then got punted in the face and a nice stomp to the back. I was bigger than all of them, but it didn't really matter when it's 5 on 1.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 11:59:14 AM »

BTW, is it Somalis or Somalians?

Wrong, real Americans call them "skinnys".

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »
hey you internet "badasses" who brutally dislike all somalians, why dont you all become mercenaries and go there and fight the menace?

we ex[ploited their lands, they exploit some women here.

is anyone seriously asking themselves how comes?

oh and something else, why dont you go and complain to the ppl who let them in, aka your governments?

::)

We did? The people alive now? Swedes?

This post is so pathetic for words. You're beyond help.

Because some Europeans colonized their country it justifies them attacking innocent Europeans..........gtfo

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 07:42:08 AM »
hey you internet "badasses" who brutally dislike all somalians, why dont you all become mercenaries and go there and fight the menace?

we ex[ploited their lands, they exploit some women here.

is anyone seriously asking themselves how comes?

oh and something else, why dont you go and complain to the ppl who let them in, aka your governments?

::)
You are scum! Lots of BS spewing out of your pie hole. You are a weak white pussy. Perhaps your mom should be exploited to pay for your sins. Your forefathers spit at you from their grave.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »
are all somalians now bad people?

shouldnt ppl be judged one by one according to their actions and contributions to society?

how much has the op contributed to society apart from hate filled populist ramblings on the www

Shutup and fuck off

"Are all Somalis bad people?" Nice boring platitude you got there. This issue goes far far deeper than that, so come up with something worthwhile or don't comment at all.

Well said, I thought galeniko was semi intelligent.  I will have to rethink that.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 05:16:57 AM »
I heard sweden is a scam and that canada health system going bankrupt.  Any swedes or canadiians confirm?