Author Topic: Next Cycle (?).  (Read 4752 times)

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
Next Cycle (?).
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:52:36 PM »
What's up fellas?

I'm currently running 525 Test P/525 NPP and tossing around some ideas as to what to do next.

Thus far I have been thinking either:

a) 750 Test C/ 600 Deca

or

b) 750 Test C/ 525 Dianabol (75mg/day)

What do you guys think? Any other suggesstions?

chess315

Re: Next Cycle (?).
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:32:45 AM »
considering ester weight the cycle your on is pretty much as strong as the ones your suggesting.  I would say test deca dbol or test prop nando phen and dbol even better.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 05:37:00 AM »
I agree. except I would use the long acting deca first and then switch to NPP after 6-8 weeks. Then use NPP for another 6 weeks. Of course drop the dbol after 6-8 weeks.

If you are doing ok with the dbol you could actually run  oral dbol for 8 weeks and then use some injectable dbol for a few weeks,means more injections. Injectable Dbol is gaining alot of popularity. Or you could use 4 weeks oral dbol/ 4 weeks injectable dbol, does not really matter use whatever type of dbol treats you better.I don't know how great you respond to dbol some guys use it for long stretches like 8-10 weeks some don't get any gains off of it after 4-6 weeks.

Def have some on cycle anchileries on hand. Maybe consider using some HGH only if it is high grade HGH.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
I kind of wanted to switch to the longer esters because I'm getting tired with pinning every other day.

But I also like running cycles in generally shorter bursts- no more than 10 weeks. Which probably isn't enough to reap any gains from at least the Deca.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:53 AM »
sorry I meant dbol for 4 weeks oral/4 weeks injectable.

I like doing 10 week cycles myself. You can make some great gains in 10 weeks if you train really hard and use the outlined cycle. If you do not like alot of injection then of course use the longer acting esters. I dont think you need that much Test. Try just 2 shots of Test E a week. You can gain off deca in 10 weeks and use the dbol orally for 8 weeks. quality drugs is the key. If you score some quality dbol you will get massive if you use dbol for 8 weeks along with 5oomg Test E a month, and 500mg of deca. Screw the Test cyp , Test E is cheaper and basically the same.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:22 AM »
Wont the Deca and Test E at least take 5 weeks to kick in?

And what dosage would you recommend for the Dbol?

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 07:28:29 PM »
^Brutally shameless bump

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 02:10:54 AM »
NO the Test E should kick in no longer then 1-2 weeks at most. The nandrolone can take longer to kick in I would say 3 weeks. with the Dbol I would start at 20mg a day for week1 and go up 10 mg a week dialy till you hit 50mg a day. thats if your running dbol for a month if you use it longer use the same process up the dbol 10mg a week.

so if you decide to go 6 weeks you would be at 70mg daily. just watch the sides and see how your body reacts at certain mgs. sometimes people take dbol to lightly but it really depends on the quality! surprisgly there is alot of not so great dbol around. Methyl-Test is used when manufacturers make counterfeit dbol. It just seems the quality if dbol has gone done each year,so make sure you take a brand you know is solid and had been used by somebody you know well who can vouch for it.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
Do Test E and Deca really kick in that quickly, without a frontload? And then would you say if I'm doing a 10 week cycle that Dbol for the first 4 would be adequate, or run it the whole way through? Thanks man.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
Do Test E and Deca really kick in that quickly, without a frontload? And then would you say if I'm doing a 10 week cycle that Dbol for the first 4 would be adequate, or run it the whole way through? Thanks man.

It all depends on your goal. really 4 weeks of dbol to jumpstart your cycle is fine. start at 20mg of dbol daily the first week and add 10mg each week. so you will run 50mg of dbol week 4. Test E kicks in faster then deca but it does not take a whole month for deca to start working.

Give the deca a few weeks. remember with deca it stays in your system for almost 8-10 months after your done using it but that is just a warning if you get drug tested for steroids. I don't know if you competet in any sports that require a steroid test.

Alot of athletes have been nailed using nandrolone due to the fact they did not know it would stay in their system for 8-10 months.

Your cycle looks fine Test E , Deca and dbol will yield great gains.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
fuck dianabol. blood pressure through the mother fucking roof and bloating something terrible.

test and deca for the win.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
It all depends on your goal. really 4 weeks of dbol to jumpstart your cycle is fine. start at 20mg of dbol daily the first week and add 10mg each week. so you will run 50mg of dbol week 4. Test E kicks in faster then deca but it does not take a whole month for deca to start working.

Give the deca a few weeks. remember with deca it stays in your system for almost 8-10 months after your done using it but that is just a warning if you get drug tested for steroids. I don't know if you competet in any sports that require a steroid test.

Alot of athletes have been nailed using nandrolone due to the fact they did not know it would stay in their system for 8-10 months.

Your cycle looks fine Test E , Deca and dbol will yield great gains.

Thank you sir, sounds like a plan  :P

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 10:28:25 PM »
fuck dianabol. blood pressure through the mother fucking roof and bloating something terrible.

Duly noted, lol.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 10:31:18 AM »
Duly noted, lol.

it's just that dbol is so unnecessary. they're all anabolic steriods right? they all bind to the androgen receptor right? so why not just take more of another and avoid the hepatic strain, bloating, and deleterious effects on cholestorol that orals pose?

if you want to run three things, throw in tren, equipose, and or proviron. btw proviron is not liver toxic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 12:01:11 PM »

only in high doses people take too much
T