Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 58098 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: on Tonight's Presidential Debate
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »
Most Americans I talk to give out like shit about Obamacare and all this crap. He's obviously racist too. I actually sorta like him he's definitely better than Romney. Just two bad candidates from the looks of it.

What about Obamacare do people not like?

What makes you think Obama is racist?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 03:28:46 PM »
What about Obamacare do people not like?

What makes you think Obama is racist?

I don't want to get into it, bro. Just some stories I heard from people (mostly marines I have met who are most unhappy with the health issue) and things Obama has done where I felt he was out of order. For example the Zimmerman case. He should have kept quiet on that one. You know better than me though, I'm not an American and not interested in politics really.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »
I don't want to get into it, bro. Just some stories I heard from people (mostly marines I have met who are most unhappy with the health issue) and things Obama has done where I felt he was out of order. For example the Zimmerman case. He should have kept quiet on that one. You know better than me though, I'm not an American and not interested in politics really.
::)
You don't want to get into it because what you are saying is completely nonsensical bullshit.
Practically ALL of Obama's support team are white (Valerie Jarrett being the one exception). His mom was white. He was raised in a home with his white grandparents. Yet, president Obama is "racist"? Because of ObamaCare? What does that have to do with race? That he had an opinion on an unarmed Black teen being killed? So what! That made him "racist"?

You are a moron. I would say it takes a racist to know one, but in your case it is just a case of you projecting your own mental illness (racism) onto the president.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
You don't want to get into it because what you are saying is completely nonsensical bullshit.
Practically ALL of Obama's support team are white (Valerie Jarrett being the one exception). His mom was white. He was raised in a home with his white grandparents. Yet, president Obama is "racist"? Because of ObamaCare? What does that have to do with race? That he had an opinion on an unarmed Black teen being killed? So what! That made him "racist"?

You are a moron. I would say it takes a racist to know one, but in your case it is just a case of you projecting your own mental illness (racism) onto the president.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 03:45:11 PM »
Adios, mofos!  ;)

To those that leave, don't let the doorknob hit you on the ass on the way out!   :-*

Benny B. I gotta say these guys can't compete with ya when it comes to slanging dirt and political views  And facts , their entire argument is "Obama Sucks"...While negating the horrendous job Bush and the other mis-fits did 8 years prior to him taking office... Personally I'm a registered independent voter but I'll vote Mr. Obama just so "the coach" know that his vote for Romney will be a wash when he does cast his :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »
Benny B. I gotta say these guys can't compete with ya when it comes to slanging dirt and political views  And facts , their entire argument is "Obama Sucks"...While negating the horrendous job Bush and the other mis-fits did 8 years prior to him taking office... Personally I'm a registered independent voter but I'll vote Mr. Obama just so "the coach" know that his vote for Romney will be a wash when he does cast his :D

Right so because the last guy sucked - its perfectly ok that the present layabout is just as bad? 

Funny how people have higher standards in how they hire and fire the guy who cuts their lawn than who they want to run the executive branch. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 03:48:37 PM »

Hi Benny
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 03:50:51 PM »
Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 09:08:59 PM
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.  
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.  
Quote from: 333386 on August 09, 2012, 08:17:33 AM

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.

^^^^^which side of the fence you stud

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 03:52:39 PM »
Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 09:08:59 PM
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.  
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.  
Quote from: 333386 on August 09, 2012, 08:17:33 AM

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.

^^^^^which side of the fence you stud

i'm ABO.  I would pull the level for Sandusky, Van der Sloot, Manson, Scott peterson, Son of Sam, OJ, anyone over obama.     

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 03:54:16 PM »

i'm ABO.  I would pull the level for Sandusky, Van der Sloot, Manson, Scott peterson, Son of Sam, OJ, anyone over obama.     

^^^ no wonder this country is in the shitter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »
Why do you think Obama is ruining America?

You cannot possibly be serious?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »

You're a retard. I like Obama actually as a person. I can look past a person's skin colour I'm not really that racist. I admire people like Mike Tyson, Ali and Foreman and other athletes, I'd have a beer with them. There are standup black guys everywhere. But a lot of bums, useless kunts like you over there too. And yes, Obama does strike me as a racist he should not have come out and said "he could have been my son" or something to that fashion. It was the WRONG thing for a PRESIDENT to say. You're a disgrace to your race. Go fuck yourself, twink.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 04:35:57 PM »
It dont make a damn nobody can fix this shit, the whole whole world is in trouble.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 04:39:50 PM »
Hi Benny

Definitely a gimmick, Archer

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:48 PM »
Thanks, brother. I know I am swimming in a pool full of dummies here. I just try not to let "teh stupid" rub off on me and just enjoy the fun.  :P
!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »

So just like every other black guy, us whities gotta do everything for him.   where is our thank you.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »
!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
I'm not watching that shit whoever wins they cant fix the shit, its too far gone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »
Is Obama bringing the teleprompter to carry him through? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 04:57:59 PM »

This is the nice, neat little argument that you like to believe, but you're flat out wrong.  Read the boards, rather than making an assumption that fits your belief.   All you're doing is making putting yourself in the same boat as those you accuse, just on a different side.

For instance, nobody on the poli boards defends Bush, or ignores how poor a job he did.  You might want to read it before you cast out misinformation.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 05:03:07 PM »
This is the nice, neat little argument that you like to believe, but you're flat out wrong.  Read the boards, rather than making an assumption that fits your belief.   All you're doing is making putting yourself in the same boat as those you accuse, just on a different side.

For instance, nobody on the poli boards defends Bush, or ignores how poor a job he did.  You might want to read it before you cast out misinformation.
This. To top it off, its not like Bush's record excuses Obama in any way shape or form.. That little line of thought always makes me lol. "Well Obama is ok because Bush was so bad!" Sorry, that's not an excuse dumbass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Not that polls matter
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
The fuck is "breitbart.com" ???

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »
I saw a graph/chart on google images when I searched for anti-republican charts, and it said the national debt was gone, sourced: national treasury.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2012, 05:55:00 PM »
I saw a graph/chart on google images when I searched for anti-republican charts, and it said the national debt was gone, sourced: national treasury.

Yes, no national debt. It's gone. Obama fixed it. Hahahahah