Author Topic: Pants On Fire  (Read 14106 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Pants On Fire
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 04:35:48 PM »
Lehrer was too ancient

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
Obama got trucked...on style and substance. He appeared weak, disorganized and ill prepared...it's the perfect summation of his Presidency.   That's why I'm so stunned that people expected him to do a better job...when has he shown the ability to be anything approaching even  mediocre?

At about the 10 minute mark you can see him thinking "when we finish moving to Hawaii...will I put the statue of myself out front or in the main courtyard?"

Romeny had better style overall and appeared more assertive.
The reality is I still prefer Obama's plan for taxes, the economy and healthcare over Romeny.
I like medicare "as is" and don't want to get a voucher when I hit 65 to help pay for health care.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »
  Great post, Howard.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 05:44:36 PM »
Lol. Your boy got spanked Benny. End of story.

NINJA PLEASE.....THAT'S YOUR PENDING UNEMPLOYMENT YOU SMELL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HA......OBAMA GOT ASS KICKED AND SENT HOME CRYING!!!!!!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 05:50:08 PM »
The Hierarchy has the technology to implant a device in Obama's (ear-head) and have Bill Clinton coach him through the next debate. However getting Bill to do that is two different things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
Oct 4, 2012

This debate performance will make a lot of people take a second look at Mitt Romney. That’s not necesarily a good thing for Mitt—the closer people look at him, the less they like. Mitt got good reviews, but we have to wait for what President Obama said to sink in, and for what Mitt Romney said to sink, period. Mitt Romney seems to be an experiment in just how far a complete fraud can go. I thought we settled that with George W. Bush—and the scary part about that experiment was that the answer was “two terms as president.”

Most of what Mitt Romney said last night has already been contradicted—sometimes by Democrats, sometime by Mitt’s own staff, and always by the facts. If Obama’s strategy was questionable, at least his facts were not. You can certainly question Obama’s approach, but you can’t question what he said. You can and should question every statement Mitt Romney made.

Mitt claims that his $5 trillion tax cut would be paid for by the extra earnings resulting from robust growth. In other words, for his plan to work, it has to succeed beyond anybody’s wildest expectations. I don’t think you get it, Mitt—the plan is supposed to be the thing that makes everything better. It shouldn’t be dependent on everything getting better before it will work.

The only thing that made Mitt Romney’s lies about his tax plan look small were Mitt’s lies about healthcare. Mitt said his plan would cover people with preexisting conditions. Yes... as long as they also have preexisting health insurance. Mitt’s plan doesn’t provide coverage for people who have lost their insurance. I’m not an expert, but aren’t those the people who need insurance? Mitt kept saying that he wants the individual states to do for healthcare what he did in Massachusetts. There’s a brilliant idea! Why accomplish something by doing it once when you can get it done by doing it 50 times?

We know one thing from last night’s debate—if Mitt Romney wins, Big Bird is fricassee. Come on, Mitt! Sesame Street teaches kids to count. Hey! Maybe that’s why Mitt Romney doesn’t like it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »
Oct 4, 2012

This debate performance will make a lot of people take a second look at Mitt Romney. That’s not necesarily a good thing for Mitt—the closer people look at him, the less they like. Mitt got good reviews, but we have to wait for what President Obama said to sink in, and for what Mitt Romney said to sink, period. Mitt Romney seems to be an experiment in just how far a complete fraud can go. I thought we settled that with George W. Bush—and the scary part about that experiment was that the answer was “two terms as president.”

Most of what Mitt Romney said last night has already been contradicted—sometimes by Democrats, sometime by Mitt’s own staff, and always by the facts. If Obama’s strategy was questionable, at least his facts were not. You can certainly question Obama’s approach, but you can’t question what he said. You can and should question every statement Mitt Romney made.

Mitt claims that his $5 trillion tax cut would be paid for by the extra earnings resulting from robust growth. In other words, for his plan to work, it has to succeed beyond anybody’s wildest expectations. I don’t think you get it, Mitt—the plan is supposed to be the thing that makes everything better. It shouldn’t be dependent on everything getting better before it will work.

The only thing that made Mitt Romney’s lies about his tax plan look small were Mitt’s lies about healthcare. Mitt said his plan would cover people with preexisting conditions. Yes... as long as they also have preexisting health insurance. Mitt’s plan doesn’t provide coverage for people who have lost their insurance. I’m not an expert, but aren’t those the people who need insurance? Mitt kept saying that he wants the individual states to do for healthcare what he did in Massachusetts. There’s a brilliant idea! Why accomplish something by doing it once when you can get it done by doing it 50 times?

We know one thing from last night’s debate—if Mitt Romney wins, Big Bird is fricassee. Come on, Mitt! Sesame Street teaches kids to count. Hey! Maybe that’s why Mitt Romney doesn’t like it.

The only thing on fire was Obama's backside, after Romney took the strap to it last night. Nice Try.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 06:40:23 PM »
Obama lost on style, true. However, he won on not being a bold face liar.

You need to worry about "YOUR boy" being able to sustain his reversal on practically ever position he's held over the last 18 months. Don't see how you could support a guy like that.  :-\

Oh, and Romney's STILL going to lose.  ;D ;)

LOL!!!!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
Romeny had better style overall and appeared more assertive.
The reality is I still prefer Obama's plan for taxes, the economy and healthcare over Romeny.
I like medicare "as is" and don't want to get a voucher when I hit 65 to help pay for health care.
\

Medicare as is going broke and obama stole 700 billion from it 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
i like how the right has gotten all gitty on the debates last night but today the story is on how much romney lied last night ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 06:52:06 PM »
i like how the right has gotten all gitty on the debates last night but today the story is on how much romney lied last night ;D

Sorry - story is how badly obama is without the teleprompter and msm sucking his cock 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »
Sorry - story is how badly obama is without the teleprompter and msm sucking his cock 

wrong again,.. but that is to be expected from you. last night romney won but today the story is the fact checking and how romney lied,but rush isn't going to tell you that :D :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »

;)

Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
Your douchbag president got his ass kicked because he assumed all he would have to do was show up...kinda like the last 4 years or pretty much all of his life, barry the magic negro shows up and the self loathing libs just bend over for him.....sorry benny but that didn't happen last night. Storp crying about the refs...stof whining about the debate format, he lost. I'm sure he'll do better next time...see below.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2012, 08:57:51 PM »
wrong again,.. but that is to be expected from you. last night romney won but today the story is the fact checking and how romney lied,but rush isn't going to tell you that :D :D

PLEASE!!! You're parroting the MSNBC talking points, as they were breaking out the sackcloth and ashes to explain away that beating Obama took.

If Romney were supposedly lying, Obama should have been easily able to refute Romney's points. He couldn't; he had the deer-in-the-headlight look almost the entire night.

Yet, when Obama kept spewing HIS falsehoods about Romney's plans, Romney cut them to ribbons, time and time again.

Spin it anyway you like. Obama got clobbered, pure and simple. No thrill up the leg for Chris Matthews or for you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:29 AM »
lies in the debate don't matter.  There is no punishment for it.  You say whatever you need to grab those idiot 2% of voters that have no idea what's true.

both parties do it, as they should.  Any 'low info' voters that vote based upon a 90 minute TV special, and not issues they've really research, deserve to be duped.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 12:16:47 AM »
Here's the TRICKY part about the media companies that gave Romney the WIN.    Getbiggers quoted them like crazy.  "Even HuffPo and Politico agree Romney lost".

Then, when these organizations point out the LIES in the debate - suddenly these organizations are lying/wrong... even when they can provide VIDEO EVIDENCE of romney's lies.

The HONEST thing to do - is to admit Romney told some lies, but that it is just part of winning debates - selling a few quick sound bites to the ignorant swing voters taht decide their vote based upon a few tv debates.

Snow White, Superman and Pinocchio are walking along.

They see a sign: "Contest for World's Most Beautiful Woman." Snow White goes in, later comes out smiling, wearing a crown.

They walk along and see another sign: "Contest for World's Strongest Man." Superman goes in, later comes out smiling, wearing the belt.

They walk along and see a sign: "Contest for World's Greatest Liar." Pinocchio goes in, later comes out with his head down crying.

"Who the hell is Mitt Romney?" Pinocchio sobs.

[/b]

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 06:28:19 AM »
PLEASE!!! You're parroting the MSNBC talking points, as they were breaking out the sackcloth and ashes to explain away that beating Obama took.

If Romney were supposedly lying, Obama should have been easily able to refute Romney's points. He couldn't; he had the deer-in-the-headlight look almost the entire night.

Yet, when Obama kept spewing HIS falsehoods about Romney's plans, Romney cut them to ribbons, time and time again.

Spin it anyway you like. Obama got clobbered, pure and simple. No thrill up the leg for Chris Matthews or for you.

if you don't like the truth move along,fact is alot of what romney said was bullshit and it's going to keep coming out in the next few days.so like i said romney won that night because he told the people what they wanted to hear but as the days go on people will see him for what he is.you won't because you get your news from rush and hannidy but just a small % of people get their news from rush most people get their news from reliable sources ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 06:33:17 AM »
If Romney were supposedly lying, Obama should have been easily able to refute Romney's points.

Dude,

All kidding aside,

There is plenty of video to show Romney's statements directly contradicted some of his past statemnts from this year.

This isn't debateable.  Not one bit.  He said last night he was not going to cut tax rates for the very wealthy - a very popular position and statement with swing voters.

There is video saying the EXACT opposite, just a few months ago.

Not msnbc talking points - it's romney's own words.

if you deny this, i'm sad for you, because it's not debateable man. 

We can say it's cool for him to pander in this debate, cause it sure is - it is a debate and that's fine to pander.

but MCWAY, at this point, you can't deny it - 19 seconds - his OWN WORDS.
  Watch those 19 seconds and PLEASE comment, man.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:07 AM »
Dude,

All kidding aside,

There is plenty of video to show Romney's statements directly contradicted some of his past statemnts from this year.

This isn't debateable.  Not one bit.  He said last night he was not going to cut tax rates for the very wealthy - a very popular position and statement with swing voters.

There is video saying the EXACT opposite, just a few months ago.

Not msnbc talking points - it's romney's own words.

if you deny this, i'm sad for you, because it's not debateable man. 

We can say it's cool for him to pander in this debate, cause it sure is - it is a debate and that's fine to pander.

but MCWAY, at this point, you can't deny it - 19 seconds - his OWN WORDS.
  Watch those 19 seconds and PLEASE comment, man.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

if it's not on rush or hannidy they're not seeing it ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 06:51:30 AM »

if you don't like the truth move along,fact is alot of what romney said was bullshit and it's going to keep coming out in the next few days.so like i said romney won that night because he told the people what they wanted to hear but as the days go on people will see him for what he is.you won't because you get your news from rush and hannidy but just a small % of people get their news from rush most people get their news from reliable sources ;D

I get my news from multiple sources, number one (including Hannity and Limbaugh)

Number two, virtually every news source has proclaimed that Romney slapped Obama silly Wednesday night.

Number three, you want to talk about lying, how about OBAMA'S OWN DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER, Stephanie Cutter (who been busted for lying so many time, particularly about Romney, that it's absurd) flat-out admitted that Obama's yapping about Romney giving a $5 trillion tax cut was bogus.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/04/cutter_concedes_5_trillion_attack_on_romney_is_not_true.html

Number four, IF Romney was lying, Obama could have and should have easily been able to put Romney down. Obama got the brakes beaten off him.

And, finally, number 5: Like the delusional kneepadder you are, you conveniently ignore that fact that Romney SHREDDED every single barb Obama threw at him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2012, 06:51:35 AM »

if it's not on rush or hannidy they're not seeing it ;D

MCWAY, I disagreed with you on the cain stuff, but you were right - he never 'technically' got caught cheating, but did admit lying about paying that lez $ for 11 years - we disagreed but I admire your ability to admit facts.

please watch that 19 seconds - did romney DIRECtLY contradict himself in that debate?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 06:52:37 AM »
Number four, IF Romney was lying, Obama could have and should have easily been able to put Romney down. Obama got the brakes beaten off him.

Just beacuse obama was a hapless mess, sleepy and tired and burned out, doesnt change the fact that romney has 2 positions in these 19 seconds.

Do you agree he contracticted himself? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 06:54:51 AM »
MCWAY, I disagreed with you on the cain stuff, but you were right - he never 'technically' got caught cheating, but did admit lying about paying that lez $ for 11 years - we disagreed but I admire your ability to admit facts.

please watch that 19 seconds - did romney DIRECtLY contradict himself in that debate?

Just beacuse obama was a hapless mess, sleepy and tired and burned out, doesnt change the fact that romney has 2 positions in these 19 seconds.

Do you agree he contracticted himself?  

If you cut EVERYONE'S SHARE by 20%, the rich still pay the same proportion they are now. Obama's entire claim about taxes is that he will decrease what the rich pay and increase what the middle class pay.

That's simply not the case.

Of course, neither you nor Blacken (big shock about the latter  ::) ) have addressed Obama's $5 trillion tax cut accusations on Romney, which Cutter admitted was false.

To top it all off, this was supposed to be a cakewalk for Obama. After all, the brilliant intelligent one was going against the winner of the "worst GOP field in history". If anyone was supposed to get beat down, it was Romney.

Instead, Obama got clobbered. And, 12 or so hours after the debate, he cries like a baby in front of his supporters that he didn't face the "real" Mitt Romney.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/04/krauthammer_on_obamas_debate_performance_he_isnt_half_as_intelligent_as_he_thinks_he_is.html

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 06:55:38 AM »
It's called selective editing
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ