Author Topic: Einstein said God is for the weak.  (Read 8591 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Einstein said God is for the weak.
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 06:11:16 PM »

Why would everyone who dies for a period of time have the same experience?  We are all alive and don't have the same experiences.  I have no opinion either way I just find the underlying experience of people from all around the world to be so similar that it's bizarre.

1. Strictly speaking, these people haven't shared any experiences. For example, nobody but Bob has experienced being Bob and dying in Room 301 of General Hospital at 10:00pm while still hearing the people at his bedside talk about him. At most, people who have died and come back share a type of experience, not particular experiences (that would be really weird).

2. Your question seems trivial when properly formulated: Why do the people that die and come back share the same type of experience? For the same reason we all share the same type of experience upon being poked with a needle or punched in the face. We're the same sort of creature with the same design specs for nervous systems and brains that generate mental activity. What do you feel is mysterious about any of this?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 06:13:28 PM »
 I remember it...

The Bell Curve argues that:

1.Intelligence exists and is accurately measurable across racial, language, and national boundaries.

2.Intelligence is one of, if not the most, important factors correlated to economic, social, and overall success in the United States, and its importance is increasing.

3.Intelligence is largely (40% to 80%) heritable.

4.No one has so far been able to manipulate IQ to a significant degree through changes in environmental factors—except for child adoption and that they conclude is not large in the long term—and in light of these failures, such approaches are becoming less promising.

5.The USA has been in denial of these facts. A better public understanding of the nature of intelligence and its social correlates is necessary to guide future policy decisions.

Racist facts reported. The political correctness police will be visiting your house soon.
all drugs - TPPIIP

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
I prefer what Carl Sagan said.  His opinion was that we don't know enough to definitively rule out there being an afterlife.  Has anyone ever read anything on near death experiences?  I find it interesting that they all say essentially the same thing in a different manner and have the same experience whether they are from an english background or otherwise. It's interesting to read.

Perhaps the "near death experience" is simply the brains reaction to a very very stressful situation the body is experiencing at that moment. I don't think it is too far fetched to assume normal brains would react in similar fashion to being on the verge of a shut down

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
God is for the indoctrinated.
Well said.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 07:46:14 PM »

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 09:46:09 PM »
 I remember it...

The Bell Curve argues that:

1.Intelligence exists and is accurately measurable across racial, language, and national boundaries.

2.Intelligence is one of, if not the most, important factors correlated to economic, social, and overall success in the United States, and its importance is increasing.

3.Intelligence is largely (40% to 80%) heritable.

4.No one has so far been able to manipulate IQ to a significant degree through changes in environmental factors—except for child adoption and that they conclude is not large in the long term—and in light of these failures, such approaches are becoming less promising.

5.The USA has been in denial of these facts. A better public understanding of the nature of intelligence and its social correlates is necessary to guide future policy decisions.

there's way to much emphasis on people being "special" or "gifted in other ways". Most people are idoits, and just because they really like a band or real snooki's biography doesn't make them smart, cultured, or well informed.
It's Hip to be Square!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »
there's way to much emphasis on people being "special" or "gifted in other ways". Most people are idoits, and just because they really like a band or real snooki's biography doesn't make them smart, cultured, or well informed.
Truth. I'm constantly dumbfounded by how fucking idiotic people are on a general basis. Either that or I'm just a fucking asshole for getting upset at people for not having the same thought processes I do.

Either way, fuck people.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »
well one thing is sure, he abandonned first wife and kids, one of the kid became crazy and in an asylum. First wife helped him thru tough times and he left her for another woman without giving much of a shit. Also most of his work are theories stolen from other people, and at the end of the day, a theory is only a theory.

Also built one of the most evil inventions ever conceived by humans. The nuclear bomb.

He was just a human being, smart, figured out stuff and also invented the nuclear bomb that also has consequences. No not just the cold war, usa, russia, or today israel being trigger happy with their nukes...

Remember what he said about world war 3 and world war 4? Yeah... Brilliant.  :o

The other thing we can be thankful for is increased cancers from decades of nuclear bomb testing by western nations and russia.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 10:29:32 PM »
Also built one of the most evil inventions ever conceived by humans. The nuclear bomb.
Helped build.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »
Life is Love. All of creation is amazing. Regardless of your belief. We exist! So sweet, enjoy every moment.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 10:37:10 PM »
Niels Bohr:  Stop telling God what to do with his dice.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 10:39:56 PM »
Helped build.

No...He wrote the letter to Franklin Roosevelt that motivated FDR to start the Manhattan Project...After he signed the letter he had no connection with the Manhattan Project.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 11:55:34 PM »
Einstein, like most of people with superior intelligence, was probably a great troll. 8)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 12:17:23 AM »
Albert Einstein: All religions, arts, and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's
life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 12:46:01 AM »
He specifically said (when speaking of Jews): "As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups … I cannot see anything ‘chosen’ about them." That's certainly a debatable point given the fact that intellectually-speaking, Jews are undeniably superior to all other races...disproportionately represented in science-related nobel prizes, etc.
Prizes mean nothing compared to real world inventions. In this arena the White man stands alone, unparalleled. Almost all major inventions were by White men.

The Nobel Prize is a joke. They gave Obama a peace prize for crying out loud.

Oh and yeah, I agree Jews are a race and do not identify with the White race. However their white skin have allowed them to blend in with Whites and conspire against them. They conspire because they feel threatened.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 12:48:20 AM »

'Albert Einstein is today revered as “the Father of Modern Science”. His wrinkled face and wild hair has become a symbol for scientific genius and “his” famous E = mc^2 equation is repeatedly used as the symbol for something scientific and intellectual. And yet there has for years been mounting evidence that this “Father of Modern Science” was nothing but a con man, lying about his ideas and achievements, and stealing the work and the research of others.

The most glaring evidence against Einstein concerns “his” most famous equation. One website notes “The equation E=mc^2, which has been forever linked to Einstein & his Theory of Relativity was not originally published by Einstein. According to Umberto Bartocci, a professor at the University of Perugia and a historian of mathematics, this famous equation was first published by Olinto De Pretto …two years prior to Einstein’s publishing of the equation. In 1903 De Pretto published his equation in the scientific magazine Atte and in 1904 it was republished by the Royal Science Institute of Veneto. Einstein’s research was not published until 1905… Einstein was well versed in Italian and even lived in Northern Italy for a brief time".'

http://us.altermedia.info/news-of-interest-to-white-people/albert-einstein-plagiarist-and-fraud-2_7593.html#more-7593

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 12:50:50 AM »

The quote above is from De Pretto's 1904 paper and can be found in the following PDF;

http://preearth.net/pdfs/al-kelly-about-de-pretto.pdf

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 12:54:39 AM »
oh yeah... i totally forgot about that... I didn't read that tiny text now im just too tired to fuc,s im going to sleep now, but didnt he work in like a patent office or something and with some Italian scientist? I forget but I remember reading he wrote certain papers and claimed they were his but he plagiarized work

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 01:43:46 AM »
I prefer what Carl Sagan said.  His opinion was that we don't know enough to definitively rule out there being an afterlife.  Has anyone ever read anything on near death experiences?  I find it interesting that they all say essentially the same thing in a different manner and have the same experience whether they are from an english background or otherwise. It's interesting to read.
He didn`t say that at all you moron.  You don`t know a thing about Sagan or anything he has said or written if you are willing to spout this nonsense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 01:45:12 AM »
Didn't he say "The more I study science the more I believe in God" ?
Nope, he never said anything of the sort.  You just made it up.  Why you did so is a mystery.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 02:35:36 AM »
1. Strictly speaking, these people haven't shared any experiences. For example, nobody but Bob has experienced being Bob and dying in Room 301 of General Hospital at 10:00pm while still hearing the people at his bedside talk about him. At most, people who have died and come back share a type of experience, not particular experiences (that would be really weird).

2. Your question seems trivial when properly formulated: Why do the people that die and come back share the same type of experience? For the same reason we all share the same type of experience upon being poked with a needle or punched in the face. We're the same sort of creature with the same design specs for nervous systems and brains that generate mental activity. What do you feel is mysterious about any of this?
One could argue that the person's soul is still "tethered" to the body---the person's in "chill mode" at such time.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2012, 02:46:42 AM »
Nope, he never said anything of the sort.  You just made it up.  Why you did so is a mystery.

???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 03:25:42 AM »
my fav jew

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 04:04:06 AM »
Did he mention how the God of Islam attracts the retarded. (and pedos)
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 04:06:46 AM »