Author Topic: Mr Olympia 2012 Pre Contest Cycle  (Read 55676 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Mr Olympia 2012 Pre Contest Cycle
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »
I will say one thing about many of these gurus and their methods. A lot of the stuff they do DOES NOT WORK. Many pro clients go from guru to guru searching for that winning combo because they are not getting the results they want. Many pros look worse and worse as time goes by.

If BFG was right a while back and Kai was doing a bunch of site injection shit to bring up his traps (peptides and SEO and what the fuck ever), well... it did not fucking work! :D

Bodybuilding is full of retards and mongoloids and sellers of bunk baloney. :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 12:58:06 PM »
i know a british pro and he was only using 5iu of rips every second day for financial reasons

he would blast test prop, tren and eq a syringe full every day

he would drop the gear a few days out and thats all she wrote
T

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
The "orals" via injectable route before workouts is perfectly plausible. It is being done and more
common as of late with all the UGL's brewing TNE/Dbol/Drol combos.

However, all the cycles written down by BFG have been designed by the same guy. This isn't his friend's cycle, or they are all his friend's cycles.

I always thought BFG's style was similar to Jeffrey Rock/Gavin Kane, who was a proven bullshitter. He never commented on my hunch though.

They are all my cycles from my friend for his clients.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »
Marcos Chacon posted his cycle o here but it got deleted, the post is still on here if you look for it. The amounts he took were no where near this cycle.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 02:04:08 PM »
Cool cause I just finished 300 dbol 300 anavar. 300 tbol. A day.  And my liver is great. Look at Dr Kerrs writings. They used orals by the bottle back than. No one in bbing has liver problems give me a break those oral dosages are fine. Get off ur high horse n low dose bullshit galeniko. Ur full of crap n no one can get huge off 500 test n clean diet. Just like rest of ur bullshit with how diet is better at getting rid of Gyno than Nolva. N Nolva makes it worse later on n all the other bull crap u spew piece of shit fuck girl retard. Take care.

60mg halotestin daily.

yeah right.

so, wow, they use test e until couple weeks out and then change to orals and tren right before contest, how revolutionary ::)

and they use chinese gh.

this could be straight from gh15s pen
yeah, i dont believe the 100mgs dbol all at once with anadrol all at once just before training.

this is ridiculous dosages, esp the upper part 16-8 weeks out.

this stack , i bet a mr o competitor would know smarter than that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »
Def plausible but the GH use is kinda low. Personally know guys who use 20 to 30 iu's daily. Also, know a pro from his lips to my ears that used 200 mgs of drol up to the show day of course among other things.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »

My liver hurts just reading that shit.  Anyone's ass would feel like a pin cushion.

:'(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 02:24:22 PM »
I will say one thing about many of these gurus and their methods. A lot of the stuff they do DOES NOT WORK. Many pro clients go from guru to guru searching for that winning combo because they are not getting the results they want. Many pros look worse and worse as time goes by.

If BFG was right a while back and Kai was doing a bunch of site injection shit to bring up his traps (peptides and SEO and what the fuck ever), well... it did not fucking work! :D

Bodybuilding is full of retards and mongoloids and sellers of bunk baloney. :D
this bfg character is just another dumbfuck.  guru, schmooroo.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 05:03:39 PM »
  That is a LOT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 05:08:13 PM »
No wonder why no one trains hard anymore.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
Morons on this site just HAVE to make, believe they know something....Lol.

Then you have the idiots who back them up, because they want to act like they "know" something too.  Ha ha ha.....fucking

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »
Morons on this site just HAVE to make, believe they know something....Lol.

Then you have the idiots who back them up, because they want to act like they "know" something too.  Ha ha ha.....fucking

I assume you're not a " moron " then ? So, please enlighten us ! Or are you here to criticize only ??

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »
 Well dexter Jackson did not go from 130 pounds to competing at 230 from low dose gear usage,
.. He went from a bantam weight to super heavy.... That is from high usage..  There are numerous competitors who gain 70 pounds over their career and we label them abusive.. Yet dexter gains 100 and we can't believe that he would abuse.. See what I mean?

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 06:16:29 PM »

I assume you're not a " moron " then ? So, please enlighten us ! Or are you here to criticize only ??

burden of proof is on you Sunny Jim, you say it's the "real deal" prove it.

Oh that's right, you can't. .....LOL

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 06:27:56 PM »
Who cares what they use ?

Just because you take what they take dont mean you will look like them and in reality who wants to look that big and bloated even if you could ?

I would much rather just work a normal job, do low doses/be natural and fuk bitches than do what these losers do to them selves.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »
burden of proof is on you Sunny Jim, you say it's the "real deal" prove it.

Oh that's right, you can't. .....LOL

Lol ! So you're just here to criticize then ? Ok. Well, thanks for clearing that up then ! Lol !

Btw, you can't prove that it's NOT the " real deal ", now can you, sonny boy ?? ;-) ;-)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 07:02:32 PM »
Who cares what they use ?

Just because you take what they take dont mean you will look like them and in reality who wants to look that big and bloated even if you could ?

I would much rather just work a normal job, do low doses/be natural and fuk bitches than do what these losers do to them selves.

Curiousity is something that's quite natural. Perhaps not for you { which is fine }, but for others here at GetBig. :-) :-)

You are 100 % correct in your second sentence ... however " big and bloated " ... I don't quite understand that comment. Have you seen this year's top 5 Mr. O finalists ? Who's bloated ?? Hahaha. Are you refering to powerlifters, maybe ??

And quite a few bb'ers DO work normal jobs. A lot of them, in fact ! And pussy is NOT something these guys have any problems getting ?? So why try to downplay them like that ?? And, hey, you want to stay natural ? Cool ! That's your choice ! But don't try and downplay those of us who prefer to be enhanced ... and " fuk bitches ". Hahahaha !

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »

Lol ! So you're just here to criticize then ? Ok. Well, thanks for clearing that up then ! Lol !

Btw, you can't prove that it's NOT the " real deal ", now can you, sonny boy ?? ;-) ;-)

So that's a NO on backing up your statement then?  

I'm Dorian Yates, must be true...according to you, because I posted it . See how, that works, stupid ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 07:23:49 PM »
So that's a NO on backing up your statement then?  

I'm Dorian Yates, must be true...according to you, because I posted it . See how, that works, stupid ?

Wow ! Just ... wow ! Really think about your post here for a second, Nexus. I mean REALLY think about what it is you're asking. How does one go about proving something that's illegal ? How does one disprove it as well ? Quite simply, I have nothing to prove to you. I backed up BFG's post based on my own PERSONAL experience as a competitor in this industry. From what i've done myself, from what friends of mine have done, etc., etc. Not only from what i've read and / or heard.

Not really sure what your problem is other than being a person who resorts to name calling { i.e - calling me " stupid " because I obviously disagree with your attitude reflected in your posts } which, ironically, is what GetBig has always been about. Lol.

I'm done replying to you, Nexus. Perhaps, you'll show a little more adult-like behavior next time ? Specifically, logic and respect. You obviously seem to be lacking both those things ... :/ :/

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 07:55:51 PM »
what gets me is guys getting excited about BFG's posts like somehow the "information" is going to make them a better bodybuilder.  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »
This just sounds absolutely impossible... not only are they pin cushions... the doses... just... I mean if i take 1.5g of test ew.. ppl will say oh too much (but it works well for me)... even me running 50mg superdrol ppl will go whaaa.... but what was just posted...seriously what the? I have a really hard time believing it. I can believe them running 5g of androgens a week but... this is just i dont know...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »
This just sounds absolutely impossible... not only are they pin cushions... the doses... just... I mean if i take 1.5g of test ew.. ppl will say oh too much (but it works well for me)... even me running 50mg superdrol ppl will go whaaa.... but what was just posted...seriously what the? I have a really hard time believing it. I can believe them running 5g of androgens a week but... this is just i dont know...
who fucking cares. if you want to look like a probodybuilder and you arent getting there using what your using, then use more. period. all this talk about pro-cycles and this and that.. its all fucking bullshit for the people on the sideline. shit isnt complicated. you dont need a guru. you dont need to know what jay cutler or phil heath is using.  try some drugs, find a favorite, use a bunch.. use more if you need to. eat more if you need to.   fucking hell, people.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
^yea i totally agree. Everyone's different and finding out/trying is the best, than copying others what they MIGHT be doing. God only knows the truth.. some of this stuff sounds ridiculous but hey.

I know 100mg dbol/100mg anadrol is not unusual (havent tried it but i know), but the rest is just over the top i dont know. And yeah who cares i guess lol

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 11:15:59 PM »

Curiousity is something that's quite natural. Perhaps not for you { which is fine }, but for others here at GetBig. :-) :-)

You are 100 % correct in your second sentence ... however " big and bloated " ... I don't quite understand that comment. Have you seen this year's top 5 Mr. O finalists ? Who's bloated ?? Hahaha. Are you refering to powerlifters, maybe ??

And quite a few bb'ers DO work normal jobs. A lot of them, in fact ! And pussy is NOT something these guys have any problems getting ?? So why try to downplay them like that ?? And, hey, you want to stay natural ? Cool ! That's your choice ! But don't try and downplay those of us who prefer to be enhanced ... and " fuk bitches ". Hahahaha !

yes it's usually the guys who are wannabees who care about what they use, acting as if the reason they are not as big as the pros doesnt come down to genetics and the only reason they are not "big" is because they do not have the uber secret stack.

and look at what these guys look like b4 the contest, holding so much water than taking more drugs to take it away, fuck that shit it's better to just watch your diet and take safe steroids and be lean and ripped while not holding water.

I never said to stay natural, im not natural, I said it is stupid to abuse these drugs , taking grams of gear while getting all sorts of bad side effects and messing up blood values. It is better to cruise on a safe TRT dose and do blasts every now and then, you should keep alot of the size anyway while being on 200 mg test a week, even when going natural you can keep the size for a while when your test is that of a 10 year old for months on end , i think that is what makes alot of the size go away ( ofcs not talking about the guys who are only big coz of slin)

this whole thing is depressing, u start with those prohormones, then do a test cycle, than this than that, than insulin, then b4 u know it you got a MASSSSSIVE drug addiction ( and not just steroids) for what ? to try to force your self to grow extra muscle ?  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
100% what BFG says is true, theres guys I know who arent pros who use almost that amount, then again I have two friends who both had top 6 finishes in the IFBB European amateurs this year who dont even use gh