Author Topic: Just got back from training - Abbas Khatami  (Read 10695 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Just got back from training - Abbas Khatami
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »
Well played sir. You're fast shaping up being the only Muslim with a sense of humour I've ever came across.
the only thing abnormal about me compared to other muslims is that I post on getbig..

Unless you show him a cartoon of Mohammad, at which point he'll start foaming at the mouth  :)
but ofcourse.

follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »
Can you please elaborate on the title of your thread. So you met him at the gym and trained him, so did you train him only once or are you his trainer for now on. Or maybe you meant you trained with him, what's up? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 07:38:25 PM »
Can you please elaborate on the title of your thread. So you met him at the gym and trained him, so did you train him only once or are you his trainer for now on. Or maybe you meant you trained with him, what's up? 
Coach was saying that khatami has finally met the 275 lb requirement for musclebears allowed to enter his basement gym. he added that khatami did 'major damage' but did not offer any details  ;D
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 07:45:32 PM »
Coach was saying that khatami has finally met the 275 lb requirement for musclebears allowed to enter his basement gym. he added that khatami did 'major damage' but did not offer any details  ;D
I actually am dying to know here what took place cause Abbas does not need nor would benefit from couch's training, he know the ins and outs of training, after all he is a pro

If I trained for the last 20 years and then saw somebody at the gym and joined him on a chest workout then the jack-ass went on a popular forum and said I just trained onetimehard, I would be fucken fuming, guy trying to look good at my expense, seriously wtf, especially if I am an ifbb pro.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 07:50:11 PM »
I actually am dying to know here what took place cause Abbas does not need nor would benefit from couch's training, he know the ins and outs of training, after all he is a pro

If I trained for the last 20 years and then saw somebody at the gym and joined him on a chest workout then the jack-ass went on a popular forum and said I just trained onetimehard, I would be fucken fuming, guy trying to look good at my expense, seriously wtf, especially if I am an ifbb pro.
haha calm down broski The Coach may be a name dropper but he never said he trained Khatami, just a pat down and crotch check as required by TSA.

(Total Surrender of Asshole)
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 08:01:34 PM »
haha calm down broski The Coach may be a name dropper but he never said he trained Khatami, just a pat down and crotch check as required by TSA.

(Total Surrender of Asshole)
Just got back from training - Abbas Khatami

I guess, but his thread title is misleading.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 08:09:08 PM »
Quote from: Onetimehard link=topic =443188.msg6353395#msg6353395 date=1349665294

Meaning I just got back from training and spoke with Abbas. Pretty sure I clarified that in the first post. I didn't train him, I did not train with him.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »

Ron has a habit of changing the thread titles so its clearer what the thread is about. Makes no sense, but it might be some OCD thing.
follow the arrows