Author Topic: So high right now...  (Read 10647 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: So high right now...
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
Everyone I know who smokes is right on all professionals, perhaps because I am a professional. I would have to say that it is the person who creates the outcome not the drug. I have had oxys for my knee when I blew it out, took some for recreation a couple of times never touched it again. Losers are always looking for an escape and they will find one no matter the drug. Now some people have mental health issues with that I agree that they are not losers merely sick people who are trying to self medicate. But look at it another way everyone is on something, whether it's your coffee in the AM, wine in the PM or smokes in the day everyone has their vices some vices are fit a bit tighter.

I agree with this.

I know tons of Professionals who use rec drugs, not so many weed smokers, but a lot of upper level successful people do drugs or drink heavily.

One of the most intelligent Architects i've ever met smokes weed every night and does coke on the weekends. He's in his 40's and makes more money than most people dream of.

In the end we all have our vices, i drink coffee every morning 7 days a week to get me going in the morning. Does that make me different than someone who smokes weed or drinks every night to relax? I don't think so. Legal issues aside i don't see a big deal with smoking weed, i've seen far more destruction from drinking than smoking pot.

8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
yep...

not working tomorrow (canadian thanksgiving) so i'm stoned again....

sideways

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »
yep...

sideways

What's your favorite strain of weed?

Also, what can you tell me about Sour Diesel?  I found some of that, along with kush in my nephew's bag not too long ago.

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 04:45:12 PM »

Also, what can you tell me about Sour Diesel?  I found some of that, along with kush in my nephew's bag not too long ago.

"1"

no clue...

what i get is grown indoors in toronto without pesticides...

that's all i need to know

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 05:23:16 PM »

Also, what can you tell me about Sour Diesel?  I found some of that, along with kush in my nephew's bag not too long ago.

"1"

sour diesel is hybrid that is part indica part sativa obviously, but this is sativa dominant. It is more uppy and is considered cerebral in nature. While kush is a hybrid it is indica dominant so it's more heavy, sedating and couch locking. I would consider diesel a daytime weed and kush's of all kinds nighttime weed. Sativas are good for depression,motivation, pain while indicas are better for sleep, anxiety and appetite along with nausea.

Like everything I learn the fuck out of things when I do them I have read literally every study on MJ there is, I'm obsessive like that son.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
sour diesel is hybrid that is part indica part sativa obviously, but this is sativa dominant. It is more uppy and is considered cerebral in nature. While kush is a hybrid it is indica dominant so it's more heavy, sedating and couch locking. I would consider diesel a daytime weed and kush's of all kinds nighttime weed. Sativas are good for depression,motivation, pain while indicas are better for sleep, anxiety and appetite along with nausea.

Like everything I learn the fuck out of things when I do them I have read literally every study on MJ there is, I'm obsessive like that son.

What's your stance on the legality of Marijuana?

"1"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
What's your stance on the legality of Marijuana?

"1"

clearly should be legal, I mean the US has a patent on it for neuroprotection. It has many health benefits for cancer, psychiatry and immune disorders. it's truly silly that it is banned we are missing out on alot of research into these compounds which are literally miracle drugs, especially for inflammation.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
yep...

sideways
Sounds good keep it up man.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 04:19:22 AM »

clearly should be legal, I mean the US has a patent on it for neuroprotection. It has many health benefits for cancer, psychiatry and immune disorders. it's truly silly that it is banned we are missing out on alot of research into these compounds which are literally miracle drugs, especially for inflammation.

i've been seeing more and more cannabinoid narcotics on the market...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

which is kind of silly because the risk factors for all of them exceed the health dangers of smoking a few joints (even less risk if you use a vaporizer)

but i definitely find value in getting stoned out of my skull once or twice a week. really helps me manage my stress levels, ensure that i get a full night's sleep and helps with recovery

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 04:51:46 AM »
i've been seeing more and more cannabinoid narcotics on the market...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

which is kind of silly because the risk factors for all of them exceed the health dangers of smoking a few joints (even less risk if you use a vaporizer)

but i definitely find value in getting stoned out of my skull once or twice a week. really helps me manage my stress levels, ensure that i get a full night's sleep and helps with recovery

Outed for smoking weed every day of the damn week unless you can't get any.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 04:56:38 AM »
Outed for smoking weed every day of the damn week unless you can't get any.

uh huh...

saturday night was last week, sunday night was this week

outed for not owning a fucking calendar

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 04:59:22 AM »
All natural smokey green recovery....

LOL  Thats how i spent my weekend! BAKED

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 05:03:15 AM »
uh huh...

saturday night was last week, sunday night was this week

outed for not owning a fucking calendar

Outed for being paranoid on an anonymous internet board and trying to justify your drug addiction to someone you'll never meet.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 11:01:07 AM »
Outed for being paranoid on an anonymous internet board and trying to justify your drug addiction to someone you'll never meet.

outed for thinking i'm trying to justify anything...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
count down to stoned...

t-2 pints...

my only carbs today...

then getting fucked up for the rest of the night...

then it'll be time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2012, 05:21:37 PM »
going to roll a fat one right now....

:)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
going to roll a fat one right now....

:)

me to brotha, I'm sooo high right now. Nothing like chillin at home free of work and having a blunt.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2012, 01:25:15 AM »
me to brotha, I'm sooo high right now. Nothing like chillin at home free of work and having a blunt.

i was so fucking stoned that i talked to the dog for about an hour... i think my wife recorded some of it, should be funny to watch this morning