Author Topic: Where the flip is my thread?  (Read 12078 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Where the flip is my thread?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 03:52:16 PM »
think it might be too late for you fellas.  btw, you don't have aspergers... youre just socially awkward - don't know which is worse.

haha!!!  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »
Nobody here gives a shit about asparagus

lol

but i still kinda dig Jay's beatz

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Okay....now I really want to see this thread....my curiousity is piqued. Cmon Ron....be a sport and post it back up for us all to see. How did I miss this???? :D

Could original OP be Jason Genova? Hmmmmm......

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »

The people that think less of me now are the same people that never respected me before.

Actually, I had no definite opinion of you before that thread but am starting to think you are a whiny bitch.

homophobia, racism, sexism, and just straight up intolerance is in full force around here. It`s one thing to joke about it, but when you try rationalize your hatred it truly does say a lot about people around here.

Perhaps. And it is hilarious.

Oh I get that, this has nothing to do with me, it`s talking about a topic that makes people uncomfortable. People`s worlds crumble apart when they realize that your average person(even themselves) can be born with something that makes them by there own view truly pathetic. There is no easy way to rationalize how the world can be so unfair so they attack. It`s such a basic reaction, it`s like those right wingers that try to blame the victims in rape situations, or try to justify poor people as just lazy. There fragile world view cannot handle such perceived injustices.

If the above post is genuine, you really are a rather sensitive person -- too much so. If you take the advice I doled out in that thread seriously, this would change and you wouldn't melt like a double-chinned bitch on a bodybuilding forum so much. It seems that instead of taking the advice, you rationalize away the need to change your life for the better so that you can keep playing the 'victimized Asperger's' card. Only you will be worse off as a result; we'll all just get to laugh at you more.

Time to take a vacation from the internet and work on your life.

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 04:46:28 PM »
Actually, I had no definite opinion of you before that thread but am starting to think you are a whiny bitch.

Perhaps. And it is hilarious.

If the above post is genuine, you really are a rather sensitive person -- too much so. If you take the advice I doled out in that thread seriously, this would change and you wouldn't melt like a double-chinned bitch on a bodybuilding forum so much. It seems that instead of taking the advice, you rationalize away the need to change your life for the better so that you can keep playing the 'victimized Asperger's' card. Only you will be worse off as a result; we'll all just get to laugh at you more.

Time to take a vacation from the internet and work on your life.
lol or maybe I just don`t feel the way you think I feel about this shit.

I openly admit to something, so I can deal with it in a meaningful way. This mean`s  I`m playing the victim. The logic of this makes absolutely no sense.  ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 04:48:11 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 05:09:04 PM »

I openly admit to something, so I can deal with it in a meaningful way. This mean`s  I`m playing the victim. The logic of this makes absolutely no sense.  ::)

Incidentally, I for one am not convinced your self-diagnosis was accurate: Aspees tend to have a fair degree of intelligence, at least according to the sources I looked at.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 05:29:12 PM »
Hugs for the retarded one. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
I vote this thread to be deleted and burned off all server drives permanently.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »

I openly admit to something, so I can deal with it in a meaningful way. This mean`s  I`m playing the victim. The logic of this makes absolutely no sense.  ::)

No it's your butt-hurt reaction to every post that maKes us think you are an overly sensitive, whiny bitch. 

Hope this helps.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
No it's your butt-hurt reaction to every post that maKes us think you are an overly sensitive, whiny bitch. 

Hope this helps.
Nice trolling attempt. But logic fail.
Obsessiveness is something I have in spades. You think all the random shit I know about geography is because I`m insecure of where I live ???

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2012, 06:21:51 PM »
Nice trolling attempt. But logic fail.
Obsessiveness is something I have in spades. You think all the random shit I know about geography is because I`m insecure of where I live ???

I wouldn't know what you are into. You really don't merit me being interested.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
to me it makes sense that most people on a bodybuilding board are autistic or have asbergers

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »
to me it makes sense that most people on a bodybuilding board are autistic or have asbergers
Hey man there, don`t be implying that more than just those that are open about have it. All one would have to do is look at ones posting habbits and see the same things topics dominating their entire lives. There business, there hobby, even how we know of these people.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 06:59:53 PM »
Hey man there, don`t be implying that more than just those that are open about have it. All one would have to do is look at ones posting habbits and see the same things topics dominating their entire lives. There business, there hobby, even how we know of these people.

yea you can tell it pretty easy huh, like that Purenaturalstrength guy who is now posting as anabolic halo, you can tell the guy is autistic as fuck

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
fukn canadians.
time under tension

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
mr "I sucked dick and it tasted like salty banana" is begging to get the boot from here again and for the 4th time. How Im not surprised?  ::)

saltybanana_lamedoublech inhomo.jpg

When you see pics like this it's best just to get on your knees and give thanks for your blessings.

MikMaq

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 07:31:28 PM »
When you see pics like this it's best just to get on your knees and give thanks for your blessings.
That made me laugh pretty hard.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 08:26:23 PM »
who is this. Looks like the fat kid who freaks out n kills his drill Sargent n himself in full metal jacket.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 08:47:27 PM »

Oh fuck hahahahaha....golden stuff right here.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
Thread was so bad, three moderators had to delete it at the same time.  Irrelevant, Embarrassing, Off Topic, and even the die hard Getbiggers were shaking their heads.  Oh, minus one karma for posting AGAIN an irrelevant thread here instead of the Getbig Q&A Board.

Hahahaha, how mentally fucked does one have to be to post a thread so bad it got deleted not by one, but three mods at the same time. LMAO!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »

Hahahahaha, post of the day. LOL

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 10:06:19 PM »
Hahahaha, how mentally fucked does one have to be to post a thread so bad it got deleted not by one, but three mods at the same time. LMAO!!!

Coach,...your perspectives on the human race are particularly illuminating as they are coming from an outsider...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
Coach,...your perspectives on the human race are particularly illuminating as they are coming from an outsider...

People hate because I'm out spoken. Sorry, that's the way it is.

MikMaq

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »
Aspergers is a touchy subject, it offends people greatly. Some people are just unable to accept that some people are different. Others see us as people they want to exterminate as they see us as genetically unfit(eternal losers). And some simply find the disorder too revealing. It`s a trait not a disorder many more people have it than are currently being diagnosed. Mostly because you only get diagnosed when it`s a problem.  Just think of how many bodybuilders or industry types, that have bodybuilding as there business, there topic of conversation, their social outlet, everything.

The primary trait, and the one that actually matters is lack of body language and empathy. Essentially were all a mixture of the t1000, patrick bateman, and commander spock. We have emotions and desires but no way to communicate them.

It`s not even a bad thing, it`s the stigma, that assumes were all like rainman is the problem. I`m social I just don`t pick up on emotional content, therefore I get bored easily when around others. To keep it simple I`m all man. A fellow conservative as yourself should get this, emotions are for liberal soft types.