Author Topic: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth  (Read 42556 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2012, 11:48:06 AM »
exactly, avoid the question.
if you want to compare physiques..  ;D ...  ;D  ...  ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
yes it is and it is mentally very trying.

let me put something in perspective: this setup is mild. contest prep at the national and pro level is a nightmare, because it is chemical warfare on your own body and you are ultimately faced with the decision of feeling like you are killing yourself or losing which is a major blow to both ego and the body dysmorphia that the steroid abuse ironically exacerbated. sitting in a toilet stall, in the bathroom backstage of a show, with 5+ fully loaded needles mixed with esiclene - which hurts more than any other injection by a mile and various steroids and having to inject your biceps, traps, rear delts, medial delts, upper chest...it isn't fun and sometimes the only thing that makes it a bit easier is nubain, or oxy, etc. thats where it leads for many.

contest prep at the highest levels can get very dark as a result of this...levrone came close to suicide a few times during prep. nasser would sit in his hotel room covered in blood, grinding his teeth while each muscle of his back was hit with esiclene to try to make his weakest body part look better next to his peers. charles glass would help flex put cc's of carrier oils in each head of his biceps with a 1.5'' 18 gauge and inject 4 sites on each delt with esiclene pre contest.

Good post

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 11:51:49 AM »
if you want to compare physiques..  ;D ...  ;D  ...  ;D

Sure, give me 6 months on drugs, I'd make you look like you never touched a weight...You're a natural fatass. I had to be lazy to be fat when I was a fatass.

Like I said, avoid the question...Keep advocating your nonsensical steroid theories that gets you minimal results...You're solid proof.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:02 PM »
I think im going to go all out for two contests next year. Time to man up

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2012, 12:06:37 PM »

let me put something in perspective: this setup is mild. contest prep at the national and pro level is a nightmare, because it is chemical warfare on your own body and you are ultimately faced with the decision of feeling like you are killing yourself or losing which is a major blow to both ego and the body dysmorphia that the steroid abuse ironically exacerbated. sitting in a toilet stall, in the bathroom backstage of a show, with 5+ fully loaded needles mixed with esiclene - which hurts more than any other injection by a mile and various steroids and having to inject your biceps, traps, rear delts, medial delts, upper chest...it isn't fun and sometimes the only thing that makes it a bit easier is nubain, or oxy, etc. thats where it leads for many.

contest prep at the highest levels can get very dark as a result of this...levrone came close to suicide a few times during prep. nasser would sit in his hotel room covered in blood, grinding his teeth while each muscle of his back was hit with esiclene to try to make his weakest body part look better next to his peers. charles glass would help flex put cc's of carrier oils in each head of his biceps with a 1.5'' 18 gauge and inject 4 sites on each delt with esiclene pre contest.

Sweet Jeebus :-X :-X :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 12:11:18 PM »
Sure, give me 6 months on drugs, I'd make you look like you never touched a weight...You're a natural fatass. I had to be lazy to be fat when I was a fatass.

Like I said, avoid the question...Keep advocating your nonsensical steroid theories that gets you minimal results...You're solid proof.
LOL  ;D  

1) when i was fat, it was because i ate more food in a day than you could eat in a week and i had been eating that way since i was 5 years old. plus, i never did ANY kid of physical activity.

2) i went from fat to fit naturally  and at 16 years old and natural i had more muscle than you have ever had.

3) i havent used any drugs for 6 months and with 6 months of drug use under your belt you still wouldnt look like i do now

4) you HAVE used drugs, and LOTS of them. you talked about using them on this board.  and you never looked like you ever even lifted weights.  ;D

5) i have steroid theories ?  ;D really  ;D   .. as far as i know, all i say on the subject is to try all of them and find the ones that work best for you and then use a bunch of it   :-*   :-*

all in all.....     ;D    ;D    ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 12:13:05 PM »
great post, bfg

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »
LOL  ;D  

1) when i was fat, it was because i ate more food in a day than you could eat in a week and i had been eating that way since i was 5 years old. plus, i never did ANY kid of physical activity.

2) i went from fat to fit naturally  and at 16 years old and natural i had more muscle than you have ever had.

3) i havent used any drugs for 6 months and with 6 months of drug use under your belt you still wouldnt look like i do now

4) you HAVE used drugs, and LOTS of them. you talked about using them on this board.  and you never looked like you ever even lifted weights.  ;D

5) i have steroid theories ?  ;D really  ;D   .. as far as i know, all i say on the subject is to try all of them and find the ones that work best for you and then use a bunch of it   :-*   :-*

all in all.....     ;D    ;D    ;D

You were fat, cause you have shitty genetics and no self control. You traded the food for drugs and men.

You're right, I'd look better.

I've used lots of drugs?  Ok Columbo, look back in my posts and show me that.  I've never used lots of drugs.

Yes, you've advocated your BS plenty of time before...

You look like shit....On Drugs.  There have been zero improvements since you've been in shape.

People are laughing at you...not with you Tay-Tay.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »
LOL  ;D   

2) i went from fat to fit naturally  and at 16 years old and natural i had more muscle than you have ever had.

4) you HAVE used drugs, and LOTS of them. you talked about using them on this board.  and you never looked like you ever even lifted weights.  ;D

5) i have steroid theories ?  ;D really  ;D   .. as far as i know, all i say on the subject is to try all of them and find the ones that work best for you and then use a bunch of it   :-*   :-*

all in all.....     ;D    ;D    ;D

Wiggs posted pictures from when he was a teenager and he was in much better shape natural than you are now and ever were

hope this helps

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »
Was it Wiggs who started a heavy ass stack a while back, some sort of comeback, and then quickly stopped for some reason?

What's stupid is person X saying they would look like this, be this big on a certain stack or say someone else looks like shit considering the "absurd" amount of drugs they do... worst is naturals saying this... they have no idea how they themselves would look until they try it out in real life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »
Was it Wiggs who started a heavy ass stack a while back, some sort of comeback, and then quickly stopped for some reason?

What's stupid is person X saying they would look like this, be this big on a certain stack or say someone else looks like shit considering the "absurd" amount of drugs they do... worst is naturals saying this... they have no idea how they themselves would look until they try it out in real life.

this, and you must take into account other factors such as joint size, limb and torso length, and one's general frame/structure

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
this, and you must take into account other factors such as joint size, limb and torso length, and one's general frame/structure

how about starting another training "blog" if you're such an expert 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=368752.0

LOL

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »

LORD GOD !!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »
BFG tell us more pro stories it's interesting as hell. Where did Levrone say he nearly killed himself?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »

What a honorable sport these athletes warriorsabusers partake in.  Go tell the average person what you take to look that way...see how impressed they are...genetics or not.
How someone like Branch Warren isn't dead yet, is quite surprising.
N

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »
so that's why so many bodybuilders are hooked on painkillers, because they pin themselves 24/7 the PIP must be terrible....

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 01:53:37 PM »
Had heard of some crazy shit involving Levrone, whiskey pre-contest, and toy soldiers. Hahahaha. Not sure if it's true though. Would be f'in hilarious if it was ! Hahahaha !

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
Had heard of some crazy shit involving Levrone, whiskey pre-contest, and toy soldiers. Hahahaha. Not sure if it's true though. Would be f'in hilarious if it was ! Hahahaha !

Toy soldiers?

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »

jack daniels for vascularity and hardness....

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012, 02:51:58 PM »
What a honorable sport these athletes warriorsabusers partake in.  Go tell the average person what you take to look that way...see how impressed they are...genetics or not.
How someone like Branch Warren isn't dead yet, is quite surprising.

To be honest, it's surprising even without all the bodybuilding drugs. I'm still wondering how Branch has managed to not kill himself up until now. Can't be easy for a caveman living in modern, more complicated times.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »

In a toilet stall backstage? Jesus! Why couldn't they just do the Esiclene injections at home or in their hotel rooms?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 03:14:25 PM »
What's a "toy soldier" ???

Is esiclene use still common in today's pro athletes?

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »
What's a "toy soldier" ???

Is esiclene use still common in today's pro athletes?

Sure is, so isn't synthol...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
Drugs:
1,000 - 2,000mg testosterone per week
800 - 1200mg deca per week
50 - 100mg dbol taken on workout days only, pre workout
100mg TNE pre workout
10iu (at least) hGH
15iu insulin taken twice per day

insulin and hgh protocol:
insulin shot immediately upon waking followed by breakfast
insulin shot prior to training (immediately or 90 mins prior depending on humulin-r or log)
take entire dosage of hgh all at once either IM or IV immediately post workout

I've seen guys get huge on a fraction of this. Totally unnecessary dosages.
a

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2012, 05:01:43 PM »
the "toy soldier"reference has to do with the story that levrone was seen playing with toy soldiers in his dressing room or something.