Author Topic: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth  (Read 42521 times)

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Re: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:44 AM »
Just eat real food. That sounds like a disgusting, inhuman diet. Gross.

Whilst it still sucks....the diet would be the most pleasent aspect of that protocol, Im surprised you picked that out.... Id prefer to drink several protein shakes per day rather than inject myself several times a day.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 07:54:20 AM »
sample diet and drug protocol for ruining your life and your health

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 02:46:00 PM »
More stories bro, protocols and shit can be found elsewhere, stories are not that common  ;D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2012, 02:48:36 PM »
sample diet and drug protocol for ruining your life and your health

The diet and drugs are extremely hard in different ways.

It is actually physically easier to stick a needle in your body and push a plunger then eat pounds and pounds of red meat every single day, for years.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2012, 03:08:31 PM »
Whats a typical off seaon diet look like? How far can one go without GH and should they adjust there food/training/other steroids accordingly if no gh in system?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2012, 03:25:15 PM »
Whats a typical off seaon diet look like? How far can one go without GH and should they adjust there food/training/other steroids accordingly if no gh in system?

My initial post is a good starting place for an offseason diet for an experienced bodybuilder. Growth is not only about drug doses, but about food intake as well so its important to increase portion sizes with the drugs during each "blast." Obviously, one reaches a point where it just makes no sense to eat more but the amount that pro bodybuilders need to eat to build their size is almost inhuman. Start with the frame work I laid out and during each blast, if growth isn't happening at an appropriate rate, evaluate diet and start increasing portions.

How far one can go in bodybuilding with or without GH ultimately comes down to genetics, but one can grow pretty large on just steroids. I would always recommend a young bodybuilder spend his money on more steroids rather than just barely affording 5iu's of GH 5 days a week. If you are in your twenties (or even early thirties) and can't afford to either blast 15-20+ iu's of GH 4+ days a week in limited time periods or run 10+ iu's 6-7 days a week indefinitely, spend your money on steroids.

One of the main benefits of GH (besides the physical changes) is the hunger that it creates and the greater ability to utilize carbohydrates while using stored fat for energy. It also causes quite a bit of insulin insensitivity so those that experiment with insulin without gh should stick to low doses as they will be far more sensitive to it and also suffer the fat storage effect to a greater degree than their GH using peers.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 03:42:43 PM »
My initial post is a good starting place for an offseason diet for an experienced bodybuilder. Growth is not only about drug doses, but about food intake as well so its important to increase portion sizes with the drugs during each "blast." Obviously, one reaches a point where it just makes no sense to eat more but the amount that pro bodybuilders need to eat to build their size is almost inhuman. Start with the frame work I laid out and during each blast, if growth isn't happening at an appropriate rate, evaluate diet and start increasing portions.

How far one can go in bodybuilding with or without GH ultimately comes down to genetics, but one can grow pretty large on just steroids. I would always recommend a young bodybuilder spend his money on more steroids rather than just barely affording 5iu's of GH 5 days a week. If you are in your twenties (or even early thirties) and can't afford to either blast 15-20+ iu's of GH 4+ days a week in limited time periods or run 10+ iu's 6-7 days a week indefinitely, spend your money on steroids.

One of the main benefits of GH (besides the physical changes) is the hunger that it creates and the greater ability to utilize carbohydrates while using stored fat for energy. It also causes quite a bit of insulin insensitivity so those that experiment with insulin without gh should stick to low doses as they will be far more sensitive to it and also suffer the fat storage effect to a greater degree than their GH using peers.

Again, thank you for your reply, advice and contributions to this board.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »
who's bfg lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2012, 11:45:53 PM »

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:31 AM »
GH15 v2.0

Not comparable, gh15 just preaches "trenbolona ace, low testotserona" and has no consistency, he preaches how ifbb pros barely eat and just eat pineapple and balonie and the hormones do all the work. This guy gives solid advice, and specific protocols both diet and drugs, that make sense .

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2012, 02:42:39 AM »
Sample diet and drug protocol for garebear:

Diet: childrens genitalia

Drug protocol: sedating cough syrup and haribos

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2012, 09:12:30 AM »
BFG,

I understand my question is a tad bit off-topic and I apologize for that. However, as a person who is in the know, could you please tell me / us how TOP bb'ers ACTUALLY diet come pre-contest ?? I suppose what I am trying to say is ... well, is it chicken and rice everyday ?? Junk food ?? Just curious. As always, thank you for your time, sir. :-)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »
Not comparable, gh15 just preaches "trenbolona ace, low testotserona" and has no consistency, he preaches how ifbb pros barely eat and just eat pineapple and balonie and the hormones do all the work. This guy gives solid advice, and specific protocols both diet and drugs, that make sense .
You will promptly get promoted to top Elf of Narnia for this example of loyalty to BFG my friend!  :D

In all seriousness, his posts are great to read.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
Whole milk during a contest prep  ???

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »
BFG,

I understand my question is a tad bit off-topic and I apologize for that. However, as a person who is in the know, could you please tell me / us how TOP bb'ers ACTUALLY diet come pre-contest ?? I suppose what I am trying to say is ... well, is it chicken and rice everyday ?? Junk food ?? Just curious. As always, thank you for your time, sir. :-)

Despite what people tend to think, most bodybuilders diet very hard during contest prep. Some do keto, some carb cycle, etc but ultimately it is very strict. The idea that simply enough drugs can take your body to near death levels of body fat while eating junk food is absurd.

dustin

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
No other injection compares to the pain of esiclene. Not even close. That said, its routine to have your "team" go through every major muscle group and hit them with esiclene before a show. Traps, 4 shots in the delts in T-shape, 4 in the biceps (2 in each head), 2 in each calf, etc.

It also takes some serious mental fortitude to stick a 1.5'' 18 gauge in each head of the biceps and fill it up with 3+ cc's of carrier oil.

That's like sticking a pencil into your body. I can see why someone would be so quick to abuse the PEDs. That's masochistic, as if this "sport" wasn't insane enough.

Amazing knowledge and insights. Thank you for your advices.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
Despite what people tend to think, most bodybuilders diet very hard during contest prep. Some do keto, some carb cycle, etc but ultimately it is very strict. The idea that simply enough drugs can take your body to near death levels of body fat while eating junk food is absurd.

Perfect ! Always wanted to know. :-) :-) Thank you for the response.

I've noticed { through personal experience }, that when taking BOTH T3 and GH, i'm able to eat almost anything I want and STAY lean. I swore when eating ice cream before bed, I almost woke up leaner the next day ! And, yes, i'm being 100 % serious ! Lol ! However, have been dieting for close to 13 weeks now { my show is tomorrow, in fact ! :-) }, and have noticed that eating clean COMBINED with those drugs that I mentioned produce UNBELIEVABLE results. So, in short BFG, that is why I asked. I've learned through this contest prep that the " physical " part of bb'ing is often easy. It's the " mental " part of bb'ing { i.e - eating shit like chicken and rice everyday } that is MOST difficult. Can absolutely make you or break you, in my opinion.

At any rate, enough of my ranting ! Lol ! Just wanted to thank you again for your time here. Other than Van { whom I have A TON of respect for }, you are the main reason I even come to this board anymore, BFG. Have even went so far { and please don't view this as creepy, fellas } as to print ALL that you've said here at GetBig. And have followed what you have said as well, more or less. Just want to let you know that you are ABSOLUTELY appreciated here. A lot of us benefit from your knowledge. :-) :-) :-)

And, no, guys, that doesn't mean i'm going to go out and jump on 15 IU's of Insulin ! Lol ! Some of us can think for ourselves. Look at BFG's " How To Turn Pro " thread. THAT'S what I follow !! :-) :-) :-)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2012, 12:52:29 PM »
BFG,

Most protein comes from fish

Slowjamcdub

• Getbig I
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
Hey bfg, how well would that protocol work without the gh and sulin? I'm not a pro bodybuilder by any means but I have done 1 bb comp. Mostly just a gym rat that likes to look good big and strong and in shape. Most of my cycles have been low test around 600 mg but I grow really well.  After seeing your protocol I'm thinking about steping the dose up and see how it goes. I had no Idea how much most guy and pro guys run or could run until I read your posts. So thanks for shining light into the bodybuilding world as well.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »
yes it is and it is mentally very trying.

let me put something in perspective: this setup is mild. contest prep at the national and pro level is a nightmare, because it is chemical warfare on your own body and you are ultimately faced with the decision of feeling like you are killing yourself or losing which is a major blow to both ego and the body dysmorphia that the steroid abuse ironically exacerbated. sitting in a toilet stall, in the bathroom backstage of a show, with 5+ fully loaded needles mixed with esiclene - which hurts more than any other injection by a mile and various steroids and having to inject your biceps, traps, rear delts, medial delts, upper chest...it isn't fun and sometimes the only thing that makes it a bit easier is nubain, or oxy, etc. thats where it leads for many.

contest prep at the highest levels can get very dark as a result of this...levrone came close to suicide a few times during prep. nasser would sit in his hotel room covered in blood, grinding his teeth while each muscle of his back was hit with esiclene to try to make his weakest body part look better next to his peers. charles glass would help flex put cc's of carrier oils in each head of his biceps with a 1.5'' 18 gauge and inject 4 sites on each delt with esiclene pre contest.

I thought there was no more esiclene to be had? Are you sure those amps still exist? Isn't that one of the reasons we see 4 delt heads on some idiots due to synthol being the only easy to obtain spot shot?

MDN

ps- Can't even imagine all the spot shots....I had to use an 18g just for regular test injection and that was enough lol.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
^^^ Syntherol { there's a banner for it on PM's forum }.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2012, 04:07:07 PM »
BFG: can you give your opinion (and dosing protocol) for using GHRH/GHRP instead of legit HGH?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2012, 04:21:21 PM »
who's bfg lol
Actually if the people of getbig knew who he is, they would not be talking back to him or be questioning him. I educate all kinds of people here on drug protocols and diets and bodybuilding in general and I am an experience bodybuilder and I don't hold a candle to bfg

If you guys truly want to to know what happens at the very top, Olympia top 6, it does not get more accurate then bfg, trust me.