Author Topic: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth  (Read 42523 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Re: Sample Diet and Drug Protocol for Growth
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2012, 05:04:45 PM »
BFG: can you give your opinion (and dosing protocol) for using GHRH/GHRP instead of legit HGH?

Its not a replacement, but if real it can work very well.

Real sermorelin, from the pharmacy, injected 3-5x per day, 100-150mcg per shot yields visible differences in one's physique in a relatively short period of time.

That said, it will not yield effects anything like blasting 20+ iu of GH IV post workout. There is nothing on the market right now that compares.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Its not a replacement, but if real it can work very well.

Real sermorelin, from the pharmacy, injected 3-5x per day, 100-150mcg per shot yields visible differences in one's physique in a relatively short period of time.

That said, it will not yield effects anything like blasting 20+ iu of GH IV post workout. There is nothing on the market right now that compares.
Fascinating shit here...big thanks for the answer bro

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2012, 08:21:18 PM »
Actually if the people of getbig knew who he is, they would not be talking back to him or be questioning him. I educate all kinds of people here on drug protocols and diets and bodybuilding in general and I am an experience bodybuilder and I don't hold a candle to bfg

If you guys truly want to to know what happens at the very top, Olympia top 6, it does not get more accurate then bfg, trust me.
So long as BFG refrains from making claims regarding CIA connections, alien built pyramids, and Luna security clearance, he should definitely post more here and spread the wisdom and stories.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »
waiting for training protocol
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2012, 08:30:20 PM »
It's important to do the correct number of reps and sets.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2012, 11:09:12 PM »
So long as BFG refrains from making claims regarding CIA connections, alien built pyramids, and Luna security clearance, he should definitely post more here and spread the wisdom and stories.
He posts here once in a blue moon, but when he does the experience guys here even pick up a thing or two best not to run him off with the ignorant comments we might learn a few things here. Oh and lol at gh15 superstar comment  ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2012, 11:35:12 PM »
when will the new site bfg.org be up?
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2012, 06:07:07 PM »
My initial post is a good starting place for an offseason diet for an experienced bodybuilder. Growth is not only about drug doses, but about food intake as well so its important to increase portion sizes with the drugs during each "blast." Obviously, one reaches a point where it just makes no sense to eat more but the amount that pro bodybuilders need to eat to build their size is almost inhuman. Start with the frame work I laid out and during each blast, if growth isn't happening at an appropriate rate, evaluate diet and start increasing portions.

How far one can go in bodybuilding with or without GH ultimately comes down to genetics, but one can grow pretty large on just steroids. I would always recommend a young bodybuilder spend his money on more steroids rather than just barely affording 5iu's of GH 5 days a week. If you are in your twenties (or even early thirties) and can't afford to either blast 15-20+ iu's of GH 4+ days a week in limited time periods or run 10+ iu's 6-7 days a week indefinitely, spend your money on steroids.

One of the main benefits of GH (besides the physical changes) is the hunger that it creates and the greater ability to utilize carbohydrates while using stored fat for energy. It also causes quite a bit of insulin insensitivity so those that experiment with insulin without gh should stick to low doses as they will be far more sensitive to it and also suffer the fat storage effect to a greater degree than their GH using peers.

I disagree......no amount of steroids will ever come close to 4iu of legit pharm grade gh a day. Ive tried both the ways you've described above....and 25iu pharm grade GH a week  and 1 measly gram of AAS,  did things that 3 garms of AAS by itself could dream about. growth hormone is by far the most important drug in bodybuilding.

your basicly saying anything less than 10iu of gh a day is pointless ::)   4iu a day had me asking people if i was getting ready for a show, eating icecream every night.....
l