Author Topic: Heme-Iron studies - already accepting defeat  (Read 10281 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Can you actually prove that heme-iron is bad for you? Source some imd studies for me please.
all drugs - TPPIIP

booty

• Getbig V
A bit of everything in moderation is ideal. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I don't eat red meat, how many times do I have to say this?  But I am not giving up my foods from the sea.  I love my fish, I can't do without it.  I love oysters, scallops, calamari...all of it, except octopus.  

you are clearly a brainwashed idiot

you keep spatting off how you dont eat red meat thinking your holy glory decision illuminates you from the rest you dumbass

your even more stupid eating those beings that want nothing to do with you and are just fine where they are trying to get a sense for there own existance, but they will help you attain mercury as a showing of there gratitude bitch
A

booty

• Getbig V

you keep spatting off how you dont eat red meat thinking your holy glory decision illuminates you from the rest you dumbass

your even more stupid eating those beings that want nothing to do with you and are just fine where they are trying to get a sense for there own existance, but they will help you attain mercury as a showing of there gratitude bitch
Mmmmmmmmm I might have calamari for lunch.   :P

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Interesting Big Daddy.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can you actually prove that heme-iron is bad for you? Source some imd studies for me please.
www.livestrong.com/article/473732-iron-cancer/
cancerpreventionresearch .aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177.full
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21209396
ejtcm.com/2011/03/18/iron-and-cancer-2/
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952183\
ukhcforums.uky.edu/forums/blogs/.../09/.../iron-and-cancer-risk.aspx
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/16/6/1306.full
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
If you are going to be vegan, then accept it when others choose to eat meat.  

From my personal experience, I draw the following distinction:

Vegetarian - a person who chooses to abstain from consuming animal-based products

Vegan - a militant vegetarian who believes no one else should have a choice on consuming animal-based products  
~

lyquid

• Getbig III
Can't forget about fluoride. It's actually bad for teeth it's just poison. Distilled water only.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
honestly i wouldnt even trust studies

the status quo is to get everyone to consume MORE

regardless of what it is

but leaning towards shit like meat cause meat is "FUCKING COOL TO EAT" by american standards

the status quo may conflict with reality of the studies thus be assured some number tweaking is in order because hurting the meat buisness would be a bad thing expect a knock at your door

A

booty

• Getbig V
From my personal experience, I draw the following distinction:

Vegetarian - a person who chooses to abstain from consuming animal-based products

Vegan - a militant vegetarian who believes no one else should have a choice on consuming animal-based products  
Johnny fits the description of a vegan.  I have no issue with how others choose to eat.  I have hari krishna friends and they don't force their beliefs and vegan ways onto me even.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can't forget about fluoride. It's actually bad for teeth it's just poison. Distilled water only.

distilled water and baking soda?
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Johnny fits the description of a vegan.  I have no issue with how others choose to eat.  I have hari krishna friends and they don't force their beliefs and vegan ways onto me even.  

I personally abstain from animal products during the Lenten season as a personal discipline, but I also avoid trying to make the rest of my famly follow what I am doing.  I've sat through more than a few meals of people eating fried chicken, juicy steaks, or lasagne while I ate broccoli and carrots.   :'(
~

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Can't forget about fluoride. It's actually bad for teeth it's just poison. an insidious Communist plot.

~

booty

• Getbig V
I personally abstain from animal products during the Lenten season as a personal discipline, but I also avoid trying to make the rest of my famly follow what I am doing.  I've sat through more than a few meals of people eating fried chicken, juicy steaks, or lasagne while I ate broccoli and carrots.   :'(
Good man.   :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
because they are not powerful miltant like john falcon they are weak and gay and not outspoken they dont give a fuck what you do, they secretly laughing at you making wrong decision and failing

alot of hindus dont have the science behined it, i enlightend my hindu friend years ago on a chance meeting at some apartment complexus he over heard me telling others of my knowledge, he came up to me and saied "are you serious are you vegetarian wow man you are a truly high being" he gave me a mantra to say that i have not forgotten and would not repeat for i respect him, i have forgotten my friends name but not the mantra he wanted me to go to india and meet a yogi man that could levitate, who knows if true or not, i just didnt follow up like i should have i was still getting high off of weed at the time

i give a fuck what you do , i know empower my soul when i dedicate myself to forcing right decisions in peoples thinking pattern, sometimes i do it with fear, or intimidation or truth what ever one you get to pick
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

btw these articles and studies where on the first page of my google search i barely did any digging to find the facts
A

booty

• Getbig V
because they are not powerful miltant like john falcon they are weak and gay and not outspoken they dont give a fuck what you do, they secretly laughing at you making wrong decision and failing

alot of hindus dont have the science behined it, i enlightend my hindu friend years ago on a chance meeting at some apartment complexus he over heard me telling others of my knowledge, he came up to me and saied "are you serious are you vegetarian wow man you are a truly high being" he gave me a mantra to say that i have not forgotten and would not repeat for i respect him, i have forgotten my friends name but not the mantra he wanted me to go to india and meet a yogi man that could levitate, who knows if true or not, i just didnt follow up like i should have i was still getting high off of weed at the time

i give a fuck what you do , i know empower my soul when i dedicate myself to forcing right decisions in peoples thinking pattern, sometimes i do it with fear, or intimidation or truth what ever one you get to pick
Wrong, they do give a fuck what I do.  They have shared their beliefs etc with me but I still choose to eat the way I do.  I respect their lifestyle and value their friendship (married couple) and just because I don't share the same beliefs it doesn't get in the way of our friendship.  
And you don't give a fuck what I do remember?  You don't know me blah blah (refer to a post you made to me).

no you dont, you dont know the guy, this is a superficial internet statement.

you do not give a single shit about him.

Big Daddy Waddys reply was...

agreed

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wrong, they do give a fuck what I do.  They have shared their beliefs etc with me but I still choose to eat the way I do.  I respect their lifestyle and value their friendship (married couple) and just because I don't share the same beliefs it doesn't get in the way of our friendship.  

They are called passive friends they give you some information but then go on back to there own lives not pressuring you or even trying to convince you of anything

why would they risk there "friendship" with you by trying to have a battle of wits to make you change knowing that it would just create conflict

most "average" people dont like conflict

like i said youre realising your friends wish not to petition you for there will be conflict

ill say just go on about this day like it didnt happen, when you realise you cant even have a good argument with your friends yet still remain friends what are they really worth then? just stuffed animals to you?

A

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Interesting. I'll be honest, I love having an awesome quickly cooked blue rare ribeye but I hate eating meat all the time. All that protein and fat slows me down and puts me into a meat coma.
all drugs - TPPIIP

booty

• Getbig V
They are called passive friends they give you some information but then go on back to there own lives not pressuring you or even trying to convince you of anything

why would they risk there "friendship" with you by trying to have a battle of wits to make you change knowing that it would just create conflict

like i said youre realising your friends wish not to petition you for there will be conflict

ill say just go on about this day like it didnt happen, when you realise you cant even have a good argument with your friends yet still remain friends what are they really worth then? just stuffed animals to you?

Stuffed animals are full of dust mites.  I can have a good argument with my friends and still remain friends and respect each others choices on how we choose to live and eat etc.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Interesting. I'll be honest, I love having an awesome quickly cooked blue rare ribeye but I hate eating meat all the time. All that protein and fat slows me down and puts me into a meat coma.

yeah you can still get tired as fuck after a big meal being a vegetarian

A

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Johnny you simply outclass this stupid woman intellectually

you are dropping science in an eloquent and master neegar style, and she defending her lifestyle in a huff, and not even listening.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Stuffed animals are full of dust mites.  I can have a good argument with my friends and still remain friends and respect each others choices on how we choose to live and eat etc.

you already admited they dont force there beleifs on you

not forcing beleifs on friends=no good arguments with friends

again validation of your intelligence=fail

just STFU already and spread your ass in some photos for some good brothers here at getbig  :D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny you simply outclass this stupid woman intellectually

you are dropping science in an eloquent and master neegar style, and she defending her lifestyle in a huff, and not even listening.

yet you would admit you wouldnt hesistate to send your absudird amount of mushroom tip length up inside this woman?
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
The size of Johnny's penis is a testament to his healthy eating habits.

Fact:  Eat foods low in Heme-Iron and your penis will extend a solid inch longer.

"1"