Author Topic: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)  (Read 59827 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »
Wonder if Ted Nugent was friends with this guy :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
Politicians are absolute filth. They will even change laws to directly benefit themselves and their friends, knowing that no one will shout loud enough to stop them. I honestly think their self preservation knows no moral boundaries, they would rather see 1000's perish than risk their comfort levels. Absolute shitbags.

The shits going to hit the fan if the following list which is doing the rounds is even half true

Ted Heath, Ken Clarke, Gordon Brown, Lord Peter Mandelson, Michael Portillo, Peter Lilley, Alan Milburn, Mike Hancock, Mark Oaten, Jeremy Thorpe, Lord George Robertson, Lord Greville Janner, Lord Gerald Kaufman, Lord Leon Britton, Lord Andrew Hardie, Lord Alistair McAlpine, Sir Peter Morrison, Alan Clark, Lord Montagu of Beaulieu, Lord Cullen, Julian Lewis MP, Michael Colvin, Ian Hamilton QC, Derek Laud

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2012, 10:02:22 PM »
Wonder if Ted Nugent was friends with this guy :-\

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,"

Ted Nugent - tweet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2012, 10:05:45 PM »
Detroit rocker and right-winger Ted Nugent was not too happy when President Barack Obama was reelected, so he took to Twitter to denounce the "pimps," "whores" and "welfare brats" who voted for America's "economic [and] spiritual suicide."

Nugent tweeted some choice words on Wednesday after Obama earned four more years in the White House in a landslide victory over GOP candidate Mitt Romney. He bid America "Goodluk" [sic] and good riddance.

Seems like Ted Nugent is really a sore loser!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2012, 10:11:01 PM »
And this:

It appears Ted Nugent's violent rhetoric at the NRA convention over the weekend may not be the only problem facing the Romney campaign with their acceptance of his endorsement. Jason Easley at Politicus USA reports that Nugent apparently had a penchant for messing around with underage teenage girls when he was in his thirties and out on the road touring.

The term "pedophile" is not technically correct for what Ted Nugent was doing, but it doesn't make it any less disgusting that the man was out there talking the parents of teenage girls into allowing him to have sex with their underage daughters.

Here's more from their post -- Is Mitt Romney Aware That Ted Nugent Is a Self-Admitted Pedophile?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »
Are any of the victims pre pubescent? Seems like everyone coming forward was 13+ which is illegal but not unnatural. Men in powerful positions often 'take advantage'. Nothing new.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »
Are any of the victims pre pubescent? Seems like everyone coming forward was 13+ which is illegal but not unnatural. Men in powerful positions often 'take advantage'. Nothing new.

This may not be something new, but I hope you aren't suggesting that it is OK for adults to have sex with children between the ages of 13 and 18.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2012, 10:46:21 PM »
This may not be something new, but I hope you aren't suggesting that it is OK for adults to have sex with children between the ages of 13 and 18.

From the standpoint of the law it is wrong. I don't engage in it.
But it was legal. From the standpoint of nature and psychologist it is not wrong. When a woman bleeds she is a woman,
And this sort of thing is probably more common than we know.

Fucking 13 - 18 year olds is just creepy.

But if he was fucking pre pubescents then that is a whole new level of filth
T

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »

13 is considered biologically perverse for adult males - it is the first year of puberty (or used to be) and the child traits are still strong.

My understanding is that 15+ is where it is normal to feel strong desire (from an adult perspective).  However then we add the moral aspects which indicate that it is wrong for a grown man to take advantage of a 15 year old due to her emotional vulnerability.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2012, 11:10:03 PM »
Is this getting much press in the USA?  Or are the press hushing it up there?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
The shits going to hit the fan if the following list which is doing the rounds is even half true

Ted Heath, Ken Clarke, Gordon Brown, Lord Peter Mandelson, Michael Portillo, Peter Lilley, Alan Milburn, Mike Hancock, Mark Oaten, Jeremy Thorpe, Lord George Robertson, Lord Greville Janner, Lord Gerald Kaufman, Lord Leon Britton, Lord Andrew Hardie, Lord Alistair McAlpine, Sir Peter Morrison, Alan Clark, Lord Montagu of Beaulieu, Lord Cullen, Julian Lewis MP, Michael Colvin, Ian Hamilton QC, Derek Laud

Gordon Brown? Ken Clarke lol fucking hell

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2012, 12:12:45 AM »
If people can't see that corporations like the BBC are not run solely for an evil agenda, then they are beyond help. Turn on 'Come dine with me' for instance, a show where 3 members of the public each invite the other round for a 3 course meal, and when they're all done at the end of the week they vote for the best cook/host and winner gets a grand. Great show, only problem is that EVERY EPISODE without fail, has 1 homosexual or cross dresser as a contestant. So 33% of the british public are homosexual? Fucking hell!

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

Turn on any talent competition.......guess what one of the judges are gay, and gay contestants will ALWAYS get onto the live shows and at least into the last 4-6 contestants i.e. a lot of live coverage.

The BBC is run by homosexuals with an agenda to promote their ideas on young people. Be gay, fine, fuck your own dogs for all I care but don't use the media to ram your stinking shit stained cocks into my living room!!!!

oh brother.

I don't usually believe in conspiracy theories, but there is something fucking odd going on with British TV. Had the misfortune to watch a lot of soaps this week and literally every other character is gay. Hollyoaks, which used to be full of essence little hotties, is now crammed full of bottom touchers. It's all gay couples getting married, having kids and nobody batting an eyelid. Deffo no agenda being pushed, lol.

Granted I don't work or live in the most liberal of places, but I literally know one homosexual in real life.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »
I don't usually believe in conspiracy theories, but there is something fucking odd going on with British TV. Had the misfortune to watch a lot of soaps this week and literally every other character is gay. Hollyoaks, which used to be full of essence little hotties, is now crammed full of bottom touchers. It's all gay couples getting married, having kids and nobody batting an eyelid. Deffo no agenda being pushed, lol.

Granted I don't work or live in the most liberal of places, but I literally know one homosexual in real life.

Fucking hell, I've turned into a Daily Mail reader.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2012, 12:26:22 AM »

You'll be surprised how many people don't notice though, that's the scary part.

I carried out a survey of my city as part of a project I was doing at work, and out of a population of nearly 200,000 only 1% of respondents were gay/lesbian/bi-sexual. I know there's room either side of that statistic etc, but that gives you an idea of how far fetched this homo TV shit is

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »

It's ignorant and disrespectful to knock a theory without sufficient evidence, so I'm not knocking your theory but having said that, it may not mean much if there are alot of gays in British TV shows. Over the last couple of years, there's been a steady influx of gays on TV shows all over the world. Glee kind of kickstarted it and other countries/shows have followed suit with adding gay characters.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2012, 12:35:51 AM »
It's ignorant and disrespectful to knock a theory without sufficient evidence, so I'm not knocking your theory but having said that, it may not mean much if there are alot of gays in British TV shows. Over the last couple of years, there's been a steady influx of gays on TV shows all over the world. Glee kind of kickstarted it and other countries/shows have followed suit with adding gay characters.

no.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2012, 01:02:38 AM »
13 is considered biologically perverse for adult males - it is the first year of puberty (or used to be) and the child traits are still strong.

My understanding is that 15+ is where it is normal to feel strong desire (from an adult perspective).  However then we add the moral aspects which indicate that it is wrong for a grown man to take advantage of a 15 year old due to her emotional vulnerability.

I agree--
13 is really pushing things
My point is tho.. there's a world of difference between fucking underage girls and fucking underage pre pubescent girls
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2012, 03:07:15 AM »
no.

If you've got a better explanation, share it. I gave you facts.

Because of Jimmy Saville, alot of things are potentially being exposed. The bigger picture here is to remember that it doesn't just happen in Britain (or whichever country is in the news at the moment.) Things like this and worse happen every day in every country. They are committed by the people you'd least expect in the most noble of professions - as we're seeing here.

The world, if you look at it a certain way, is a really fucked up place. I'm not just talking about this particular thread. That video of the black guy getting his skull caved in and dragged out to die in a dumpster with no justice being done has really fucked me up today. Those guys deserve life in jail or worse.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2012, 03:27:00 AM »

The age of consent in the UK is 16. Savile's taste in girls was said to be in the 13-16 age range.Most of what he is accused of is nothing what a lot of other famous figures from the same era in the pop and entertainment world weren't doing then.

The most serious allegation is that he went around round hospital wards and groping and molesting the young patients there.Jimmy volunteered as a hospital porter form many years. He definitely should have been brought to book for that.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2012, 03:53:58 AM »
This is the hypocrisy of Cameron,he says there is no evidence,just speculation,when it comes to politicians being involved,so there needs to be an inquiry.And yet Savilles mate gets arrested for something from 50 years ago on pure speculation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229994/Jimmy-Saviles-chauffeur-flatmate-Ray-Teret-arrested-suspicion-rape.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2012, 04:00:49 AM »

please don't tell me that Sir Paul made this list, coz he is such a good a sweet guy :) even though he is a shitel :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2012, 05:05:18 AM »
please don't tell me that Sir Paul made this list, coz he is such a good a sweet guy :) even though he is a shitel :D

Are you kidding? Did you see what he did to his wife's leg!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2012, 05:09:41 AM »
Are you kidding? Did you see what he did to his wife's leg!!!!!!

well, he is only just a Catholic, but i try and not to hold that against him

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2012, 01:26:31 PM »
i said they'd go after the easy meat! D L fucking T. he slipped his hand up a 17 year olds skirt  ::)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9680420/Dave-Lee-Travis-held-by-police-in-sexual-abuse-investigation.html

There is no suggestion that any allegations of paedophilia have been made against Mr Travis, but two women have come forward in recent weeks claiming he groped them during the 1970s and 1980s.

One of the women, who was aged 17 at the time alleged that Mr Travis had invited her into his studio in 1977 and put his hand up her skirt.

meanwhile camerons tory peer chums go unquestioned  :-\

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 15, 2012, 03:53:55 PM »