Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2014, 02:39:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida billionaire warns employees about voting for Obama  (Read 3936 times)
Aerian
Getbig IV

"Yumm yumm give me some"

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2012, 02:51:02 PM »

i understand, you think that increased taxes by 3% on people who make over 250k per year is going to damage the economy in a significant way.

What you are not seeing is it is mostly not single individuals but small businesses in these brackets.  There are a very large amount of small  businesses that still file at the individual level where that 3% means a hell of a lot.  This is how it is crippling and a big deal.

Noone is arguing that a single person with that amount shouldn't care much but when that now also represents a business as well, everything changes.  3% + or - could make or break a business.
Report to moderator   Logged

Wait for it....
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 03:24:02 PM »

liberals strike me as little weasels and smart asses

then you have the neeguls

the poor redneck trash

and these femenist wussy people

its funny how people openly want to be a liberal

republicans are cool except for the part where they are in kill mode and suck dealing with situations non violently

A
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »

What you are not seeing is it is mostly not single individuals but small businesses in these brackets.  There are a very large amount of small  businesses that still file at the individual level where that 3% means a hell of a lot.  This is how it is crippling and a big deal.

Noone is arguing that a single person with that amount shouldn't care much but when that now also represents a business as well, everything changes.  3% + or - could make or break a business.
I know fuck-all about the US tax system, but I assumed we were talking about income tax? In which case this argument wouldn't hold, would it?
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »

Update - Do ya'll think this fella fired his 7,000 employees.

#
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2012, 10:57:41 AM »

Update - Do ya'll think this fella fired his 7,000 employees.

Do you think he decided to stop making money?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!