Author Topic: Does This UPPER CUT have what it takes to be in a Boxing ring? Tyson APPROVED  (Read 20568 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Some old people don't give a fuck...
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
well if you put your hands on a man ... thats what you get
the dude is a G..
choice is an illusion

viking1

• Getbig V

bradistani

• Getbig V
well if you put your hands on a man ... thats what you get
the dude is a G..

meanwhile in the civilised world...!

axestream

• Getbig IV
Different angle.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

EPIC BEARD MAN Approved

Epic Beard will whip ass no doubt.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Different angle.

a sign of the times is all the phone cameras coming out when it kicked off

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
meanwhile in the civilised world...!
Thats America.... voilenece is a part of civilisation... I wont go into the semantics
but she hit the guy first.... a lot of women think they can hit guys and get away, a farce perpetuated by the civilised mainstream media
how many times have you watched a movie or a comedy where a woman slaps a guy in an argument or throws a drink on the guy... no consequence and the scene is seen as funny?

IMO no one should hit anyone.... violence is never acceptable unless defending yourself...
she attacked the guy he laid he out.... I bet she didnt see that coming....
choice is an illusion

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I didn't realise that silly bitch was messing with him when he was driving - it wasn't clear from the first angle.

The reality with a person like this is she will be connected (by opening her legs) to at least one violent, possibly criminal who fills her with an empowerment that she begins to believe is there when they are not around.  No woman believes she is this invincible without that.

Strike this cnut you are just bringing on retribution from this type of person, someone with likely nothing to lose who treats life a lot cheaper than you do - it's not worth it.  I remember a court testimony that was posted here a while back, hour long, I forget the names of the (black) guys who imprisoned a couple of white folks and ended up raping and killing them - the point that was made abundantly clear to me, listening to it (sifting through the lies) - was the cheapness of life these people live with - they just don't care - they will die, they will go to jail - just so that they can do whatever they feel like doing that moment.  There's just no thought in these people as to whether they can actually get away with something.  

Still, a bus driver has taken a swing at me before and I'm ah, led to believe that some of them are not possessed with the greatest of judgement ;D

I'm not implying this a race thing, though - There was a documentary on death row, recently - where some white kids who just killed a few people (for ah, a car) were interviewed and it was the same thing, cheapness of life. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
She might have hit him while the bus was moving. Putting everybody's life in jeopardy. The fact that she was in his face while he was driving was bad enough.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
i cant stop laughing at this vid...
the part where he started to sing "you going to jail now"before  uppercutting her off the bus kills me
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Who deleted the Namat jerk off tape in this thread? lol

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
the part where he started to sing "you going to jail now"before  uppercutting her off the bus kills me
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

right lol that shit was classic. Strolled out that drivers seat chair and nailed her.

Army of One

• Getbig V
She hit him first, stepped up to him, he defended himself.He'll get off just like the Mcdonalds guy did.And rightly so.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i consider this tactic daily
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
he did the right thing

that dumb  bitch was willing to put everyones life in jeapardy on a moving bus,

Just like a man has to take a shit, there wouldnt be a man if there wasnt shit
A

axestream

• Getbig IV
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She's lucky he hit her with his forearm. That's why she was back up in his face 10 seconds later.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
he did the right thing

that dumb black bitch was willing to put everyones life in jeapardy on a moving bus,

black people are pure shit his happens all the time

PURE

FUCKING

SHIT

THATS WHY YOU ARE BLACK

DARK ENERGY=SHIT

Ha!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
She's lucky he hit her with his forearm. That's why she was back up in his face 10 seconds later.

yeah your prob right, I think he held back and just placed the shot... you can't land a clean upper like that SOLID and have her talking later like she did.

I put myself in that situation and there is no way she is even talking after I land. She's missing teeth and/or ate half her tongue, broken jaw, dislocated or something from a true upper.

Then again he just laid it out there...so the mission was accomplished imo.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Thats America.... voilenece is a part of civilisation... I wont go into the semantics
but she hit the guy first.... a lot of women think they can hit guys and get away, a farce perpetuated by the civilised mainstream media
how many times have you watched a movie or a comedy where a woman slaps a guy in an argument or throws a drink on the guy... no consequence and the scene is seen as funny?

IMO no one should hit anyone.... violence is never acceptable unless defending yourself...
she attacked the guy he laid he out.... I bet she didnt see that coming....
lol whats happening in europe daily with muslim youths is a lot worse...fact is there s a need for a war, a world war, some realities need to be remembered by these spoiled unproductive youths and a lot of useless people must die for the beterment of mankind. It's cyclical, it's coming, and those who deserve to live will clean the place.

I hope this bus driver wont get fired, it s rare i stand for a black person but he s obviously a christian man who works and is sick of these punks badly raised by degenerate parents.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Oh she definitely couldn't talk properly after he hit her.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Oh she definitely couldn't talk properly after he hit her.
She couldn't talk properly BEFORE he hit her.
Speakin' Ebonics and shit'.

cephissus

• Getbig V
he did the right thing

that dumb black bitch was willing to put everyones life in jeapardy on a moving bus,

black people are pure shit his happens all the time

PURE

FUCKING

SHIT

THATS WHY YOU ARE BLACK

DARK ENERGY=SHIT

amazing

viking1

• Getbig V
She couldn't talk properly BEFORE he hit her.
Speakin' Ebonics and shit'.

ain't dat da troof.