Author Topic: Does This UPPER CUT have what it takes to be in a Boxing ring? Tyson APPROVED  (Read 20551 times)

che

• Getbig V
when he gets up she is not acting aggressively or posing any threat, and he decides to try and take and her head off. He could have just grabbed her and chucked her off the bus or if he felt that strongly about he could have closed the doors and called the police and had her arrested for assault.

Exactly.
He acted like that because he knew that girl wasn't a real threat
Do you think he  would have acted the same way if the aggressor  was  Mike Tyson ,Chaos, Brock Lesnar........ etc ? of course not  because he's a fucking coward bitch ass neegga

bigmc

• Getbig V
Exactly.
Do you think he  would have acted the same way if the aggressor  was  Mike Tyson ,Chaos, Brock Lesnar........ etc ? of course not  because he's a fucking coward bitch ass guy.

love the way you shoe horned chaos in there  ;D

they were both out of order her for provoking him and him for reacting

should have left her to the cops
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Exactly.
Do you think he  would have acted the same way if the aggressor  was  Mike Tyson ,Chaos, Brock Lesnar........ etc ? of course not  because he's a fucking coward bitch ass neegga
I have zero sympathy for women that push men to the breaking point, and then cry when they have to deal with the consequences. Like pulling on a tigers tail over and over and crying when it guts you.

che

• Getbig V
love the way you shoe horned chaos in there  ;D

they were both out of order her for provoking him and him for reacting

should have left her to the cops

Chaos is visually an intimidating figure but a big  pussy  IRL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Even funnier that as he's saying that she says "that's okay, do somethin' *igga".  3 seconds later she's been uppercutted and thrown out on the sidewalk. I guess she didn't think he really was gonna do somethin'.  :D

Women know that most men won't hit a woman when provoked or even if struck.  That is why they feel comfortable getting in your face because they know there will usually be no consequences.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
Women know that most men won't hit a woman when provoked or even if struck.  That is why they feel comfortable getting in your face because they know there will usually be no consequences.

i agree with this to a point

but hitting them isnt the answer

just ignore them they hate that
T

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Don't tell me, tell the guy that said it.  I just pointed out that you replied with something that was basically irrelevant.  He said there is a difference between a girl and a guy, you ask him if it would be different if it was a guy - which is what he said - hence, I point it out.

What does society teach
Women have equal rights even more in some cases
Get paid the same ...
Yes they are physically different which is all the more reason a woman should not hit a man.... And vice versa
Same as you won't see a 200lb gorilla try to fight a 500 lb gorilla
This dumb message programmed into your head when your young never hit women is a load of horse shit
The message should be NEVER hit ANYONE ...deserves exactly what she got
choice is an illusion

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
i agree with this to a point

but hitting them isnt the answer

just ignore them they hate that

I agree, I don't advocate hitting anyone.  I was only describing the mentality of these type of women.  The only thing that can come out of hitting a woman is going to jail.  You can't win in this type of situation.  
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
I agree, I don't advocate hitting anyone.  I was only describing the mentality of these type of women.  The only thing that can come out of hitting a woman is going to jail.  You can't win in this type of situation.  

exactly any release you get from the violence

will seem scant reward when you are in prison

being passed round like a bitch
T

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
Ive seen situtations where guys have been in relationships
and in arguments with their woman and allow the womn to slap and punch them and get away with it , in time it developed into  a knife stab or hot water been thrown at them
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

This was sent to me
Ha ha ha ha
choice is an illusion

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Thing of beauty

axestream

• Getbig IV
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

White kid with blue jacket and red shirt at 3:06 almost came when the bus driver hit that bitch.  ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Funny thing is-- If you go to smoking gun where this video is posted--- Liberals, conservatives, everyone in between agrees the bus driver did the right thing and that Shaniqua got what was coming to her.

If I were running for President I would try to rally the country around support of the bus driver.  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Funny thing is-- If you go to smoking gun where this video is posted--- Liberals, conservatives, everyone in between agrees the bus driver did the right thing and that Shaniqua got what was coming to her.

If I were running for President I would try to rally the country around support of the bus driver.  ;D

think this shows what state society is in. people applauding an extreme act of violence even its a big @ss man punching sh1t out of a skinny little girl and then trying to throttle her, so long as there was some "payback" who cares how disproportionate the reaction was...

the guy is a idiot with no self control, a decent man would not need to restore their pride by reacting like that to a stupid b!tch flicking his head, they would have simply removed her from the bus laughed and got on with their business.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

here is the interveiw with the girl after

1 notice how she is calm, and well spoken
2. notice how they edited the bit where she hit him

this exactly the games some women play start an altercation then when the police arrive they are the poor small victim....

she deserved that punch 100%
that bus driver should not be suspended he is human.....she attacked him he retaliated
it is not ok for women to hit men... or vice versa

choice is an illusion

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
yes i think it does make a difference that it was a girl. personally i would try and go out of my way not get in physical fight with a teenage girl weighing half my weight. if one was to flick me on my head i am confident i could use a far lesser degree of physical force and still manage to put her back in her place without winding up and throwing the biggest haymaker i can at her head.

not condoning the girl's actions but his reaction was ridiculous imo.

a teenage girl.  I do believe its been established she is 25 yo

bradistani

• Getbig V

here is the interveiw with the girl after

1 notice how she is calm, and well spoken
2. notice how they edited the bit where she hit him

this exactly the games some women play start an altercation then when the police arrive they are the poor small victim....

that bus driver should not be suspended he is human.....she attacked him he retaliated
it is not ok for women to hit men... or vice versa

scum news agency only showing the selected cuts. you'd hope these fucks would learn  ::)

axestream

• Getbig IV
think this shows what state society is in. people applauding an extreme act of violence even its a big @ss man punching sh1t out of a skinny little girl and then trying to throttle her, so long as there was some "payback" who cares how disproportionate the reaction was...

the guy is a idiot with no self control, a decent man would not need to restore their pride by reacting like that to a stupid b!tch flicking his head, they would have simply removed her from the bus laughed and got on with their business.

It's like a tsunami of estrogen washed away your balls.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
scum news agency only showing the selected cuts. you'd hope these fucks would learn  ::)
Now she will try to make money.
Wow..
So she hits they guy then tries to make money off him or the company when he retaliates
Women...
choice is an illusion

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

Do you think he  would have acted the same way if the aggressor  was  Mike Tyson ,Chaos, Brock Lesnar........ etc ?

lol, some very subtle ass-kissing going on here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The dude totally lost his cool.  Some women are going to get hysterical and have hissy fits but a man should behave with measured action.  

And you guys call yourselves sexist.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I have zero sympathy for women that push men to the breaking point, and then cry when they have to deal with the consequences. Like pulling on a tigers tail over and over and crying when it guts you.

x1000    You get treated according to how you act. 

che

• Getbig V

You're probably a fucking coward pussy ass bitch

bigmc

• Getbig V
che sitting on the fence in this thread
T