Author Topic: Does This UPPER CUT have what it takes to be in a Boxing ring? Tyson APPROVED  (Read 20552 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
LOL @ comparing "civilized" humans to lions., scorpions and/or dingbats.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
comparing a human to a lion ,what a fucking retard.                                                   .so according to your logic the 8 kids who  jumped that Chinese kid in Chicago they did nothing wrong because that's what lions do to  the fucking zebras  Oh brother ::)
Take the man out of the equation for a second. Do you have any sympathy for the bitch that got rocked?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
comparing a human to a lion ,what a fucking retard.                                                   .so according to your logic the 8 kids who  jumped that Chinese kid in Chicago they did nothing wrong because that's what lions do to  the fucking zebras  Oh brother ::)
I never said that BITCH, stop putting words in my mouth. If someone hits me I will hit them back, if they submit and tell me to stop I will stop cause they already submitted. Fucken loser.

sean

• Getbig IV
Do you know what the number one problem of that video was?  Too many people get into fights and after the first hit, stop.  The bus driver should have kept hitting her until her face looked like ground meat.  The very fact that the girl got up and started flapping her mouth shows she was NOT hurt.  

1. The bus driver should have kept hitting her

2. After she was unconscious, he should have then kicked her in the head.

3. After the kick, he should have tried to shit on her face.

4. After shitting on her face he should have cleaned her off with a good piss.

5. Then and only then should he have thrown her off the bus BUT then he would have broken union laws for trash removal.

seek counseling. seriously man. get help.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
one should never use more force than necessary, regardless of the situation.

sean

• Getbig IV
when you put your hands on somebody, you deserve everything that comes afterwards.

Too many women do this shit nowadays and not enough men take a stand and put them in their place.

women are the weaker sex, they shouldnt go starting fights with men who could easily kill them. this pampered spoiled whores running the streets think they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it because they have ovaries.

Bus driver is a fuckin hero....

Or hes a fucking prideful pussy and if he'd handled this right, would still have his job.  ::)

If all it takes is a toothless black crack whore to make you lose your cool, you probably shouldn't be driving a busload of people anyways???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
one should never use more force than necessary, regardless of the situation.
Incorrect. IMHO, one should always use the maximum amount of applicable force (read:appropriate for the situation, in this case, subduing her with the use of physical force rather than using lethal force) to ensure that the conflict is over as quick as possible and to ensure that your target does not have the ability to escalate the situation.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
all this nonsense about trying to caliber the force to within some tiny range of what may or may not be the bare bare bare minimum is annoying and stupid.  it clearly comes from people who don't know shit about physical confrontations (or, at least, winning one).

you do what it takes to ensure your safety.............   and then some more, just to be extra safe, again.

don't get me wrong.  if a ten year old comes at you with a wiffle bat i'm not advocating responding with a machete but all jokes aside this bus driver was totally justified.  the law will argue that he was and he wasn't but in real life he was, no doubt about it.  winning and being 110% sure YOU are going to be okay comes first.  WAAAYYY first.  whatever happened to the other person (the attacker) is a second priority that is miles behind the first priority.  this isn't mma with rules and sportsmanship.  on the street and in anger being attacked could turn into being permanently injured or dead for some of the most unforeseen reasons.  you attack another person first or show your intention to do so (assault, 2nd degree) what you get is usually what you deserve being the attacker, no matter what that might be.  your fault.

i've had to deal with people from 220lb males much larger than me, to 260lb irate black women, to 95lb women junkies with box cutters, to 15 yr old athletes who think they are gangbangers, and so on and so on.  after all that i can tell you that for people who don't see this shit everyday you'd be in for a surprise no matter how inferior a person appears on the surface.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
all this nonsense about trying to caliber the force to within some tiny range of what may or may not be the bare bare bare minimum is annoying and stupid.  it clearly comes from people who don't know shit about physical confrontations (or, at least, winning one).

you do what it takes to ensure your safety.............   and then some more, just to be extra safe, again.

don't get me wrong.  if a ten year old comes at you with a wiffle bat i'm not advocating responding with a machete but all jokes aside this bus driver was totally justified.  the law will argue that he was and he wasn't but in real life he was, no doubt about it.  winning and being 110% sure YOU are going to be okay comes first.  WAAAYYY first.  whatever happened to the other person (the attacker) is a second priority that is miles behind the first priority.  this isn't mma with rules and sportsmanship.  on the street and in anger being attacked could turn into being permanently injured or dead for some of the most unforeseen reasons.  you attack another person first or show your intention to do so (assault, 2nd degree) what you get is usually what you deserve being the attacker, no matter what that might be.  your fault.

i've had to deal with people from 220lb males much larger than me, to 260lb irate black women, to 95lb women junkies with box cutters, to 15 yr old athletes who think they are gangbangers, and so on and so on.  after all that i can tell you that for people who don't see this shit everyday you'd be in for a surprise no matter how inferior a person appears on the surface.

Exactly. Anybody who's been in a real life situation knows it's not about being "fair" or "right", it's about doing what you've got to do to end the potential risk.
That neegul WOULD NOT have stopped baiting that driver UNTIL she got a reaction. That's the problem with people nowadays, it's like an antelope drinking from water and knowing there is a crocodile 10 feet in front of it that is capable of hurting it far more than it could dish out, but still chooses to keep drinking from the watering hole.
You only need to listen to the dumb kunt in the post-event interview to see what a manipulative piece of shit she is. Same as that Epic Beard Man AC Transit bus fight; the black dude went on a radio station acting all prim and proper, "oh, that is not how I normally conduct myself"...Same thing, if you put your hands on someone as an aggressor, you have no leg to stand on.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Exactly. Anybody who's been in a real life situation knows it's not about being "fair" or "right", it's about doing what you've got to do to end the potential risk.
That neegul WOULD NOT have stopped baiting that driver UNTIL she got a reaction. That's the problem with people nowadays, it's like an antelope drinking from water and knowing there is a crocodile 10 feet in front of it that is capable of hurting it far more than it could dish out, but still chooses to keep drinking from the watering hole.
You only need to listen to the dumb kunt in the post-event interview to see what a manipulative piece of shit she is. Same as that Epic Beard Man AC Transit bus fight; the black dude went on a radio station acting all prim and proper, "oh, that is not how I normally conduct myself"...Same thing, if you put your hands on someone as an aggressor, you have no leg to stand on.
wow excellent post bro, ya she is slimmy when the lady asked if she hit him, she said somehing like she can not answer that and some bs about her lawyer, ya what a dummy,. who is she fooling, the whole world saw the damn video. Also the big hit as hard and vicious as it was, it still didnt stop her she attacked him after again.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
wow excellent post bro, ya she is slimmy when the lady asked if she hit him, she said somehing like she can not answer that and some bs about her lawyer, ya what a dummy,. who is she fooling, the whole world saw the damn video. Also the big hit as hard and vicious as it was, it still didnt stop her she attacked him after again.

Yes! If I recall correctly, didnt the dumb bint get BACK ON THE BUS after she was thrown off and continue to cuss him out and throw swings at him?! All those saying he should have casually thrown her off are sugar-coating this shit. I've seen people get thrown off buses I've been on before and end up putting things (i.e.rocks etc) through the glass.

I'll recite a true story about my friends Uncle;
In the UK you're meant to let buses pull out and give them right of way pretty much every time, my friend's Uncle didn't care much for that. Basically he was following a bus and being the mental case that he is and his general temperament that day, he'd had just about enough of the bus pulling over and holding him up anymore. So some light road-rage ensues and they're honking their horns back and forth and flipping the finger to each other until they hit some traffic lights. Guy gets out of his van and somehow gets himself on the bus and starts arguing with the driver, obviously they're both pumped up with adrenaline at this point but the driver is still sat down and relatively calm in comparison and has the bus parked up, probably trying to get the attention of any police/fellow drivers etcc. The first major mistake(and last) the driver makes is to pull over the bus and not continue on when the lights turn to green, because the Uncle walks back to his van grabs a Glass Cutter off his passenger seat and gets back on the bus; Driver ended up blind with no eyeballs to speak of and the Uncle was locked up for a very lengthy sentence.
Lesson is; don't assume you can be reasonable in these situations, especially just because you're at work doing your job...do what's needed to remove the risk.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

this is pus sy talk.

if you were in any security related job where you need to be well accustomed to physical confrontation... and a skinny girl half your body weight flicked you on the head wjile you happened to not be looking at her...you then confront her and she assumes a passive non aggressive stance....and you wind up and try take and break her jaw with an uppercut...

you would be considered a hot headed, idiot, thug pu ssy if you were working within an anywhere near half decent team.

so stop spouting shyte about anyone used to physical confrontation would react like that... cos its BS

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
this is pus sy talk.

if you were in any security related job where you need to be well accustomed to physical confrontation... and a skinny girl half your body weight flicked you on the head wjile you happened to not be looking at her...you then confront her and she assumes a passive non aggressive stance....and you wind up and try take and break her jaw with an uppercut...

you would be considered a hot headed, idiot, thug pu ssy if you were working within an anywhere near half decent team.

so stop spouting shyte about anyone used to physical confrontation would react like that... cos its BS

wrong.. and you can't tell what she did when she assaulted him.  if she flicked him in the head then his reaction was excessive in the eyes of the law but i'm perfectly fine with it since she asked for it.  if she slapped him it's a little more grey.  if she hit him with a closed fist it's game on. 

and i'm guessing you're not american.  we have to deal with shit like this all the time.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
wrong.. and you can't tell what she did when she assaulted him.  if she flicked him in the head then his reaction was excessive in the eyes of the law but i'm perfectly fine with it since she asked for it.  if she slapped him it's a little more grey.  if she hit him with a closed fist it's game on. 

and i'm guessing you're not american.  we have to deal with shit like this all the time.
She spit on him for that along she deserved that tiger uppercut
She also hit him in the head.

Can take it don't dish it
Why would you want to hit a man who is bigger and more dangerous
Because she learned as a kid boys should never hit girls
Tiger fucking uppercut
choice is an illusion

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Has anyone ever looked into who the owner(s) of that worldstarhiphop website is/are?

I mean, I find it amusing that most, if not all, of the material displays African Americans and Hispanics typically acting like criminals, yet not very many videos of their anglo counterparts doing the same.

I wonder if inner city kids think it's funny to record their daily criminal activities and send it in to worldstarhiphop for instant publication and slight internet notoriety & fame.

In an ironic twist, wouldn't it be terrible if that site were owned by a white supremacist group that have purposely created it for the aggregation of such videos in order to bring about further detriment to minorities by perpetuating the stereotype of their being violent and stupid individuals?

That said, I'm not a fan of men hitting women (especially children, as I am sure that girl was not even 18).  On the flip side, I also feel strongly against women that hit men and assume that their gender would make them impervious to any physical retaliation by men.

"1"

I think the owner of the website is none other than international wigger Zone Capone.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
It's like a tsunami of estrogen washed away your balls.

X2

"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I think the owner of the website is none other than international genius and entrepreneur Zone Capone.

Goes without saying, since Zone owns most websites on the net.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cleveland-bus-punch-report-687451

OCTOBER 12--The Cleveland bus driver who delivered an uppercut to an unruly female passenger told cops that he struck the woman after she grabbed his throat and spit in his face as he was driving, according to police reports.

Artis Hughes, 59, was interviewed by officers shortly after the September 18 confrontation with Shi'dea Lane, 25, on a Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) bus.

Video of the fight (see below) went viral online this week, prompting RTA officials to suspend Hughes, a 22-year veteran, and characterize his behavior as "absolutely unacceptable."

When cops responded to the stopped bus around 4 PM, Hughes and three passengers described Lane (pictured at right) as the incident's aggressor. Hughes told cops that Lane initially boarded the bus without paying, claiming, "I left my bookbag."

Hughes said that after Lane, a restaurant employee, eventually paid her fare, she told him, "You a Bitch and Your Momma's a Bitch Too!" She also reportedly stated, "Keep talking about me and I will spit on you!"

In a written statement, Hughes recalled that Lane "grabbed me in the throat and spit on me in the face." In response, the driver said he stopped the bus, "and I protected myself." The Hughes statement does not reveal that he hit Lane squarely in the jaw with a bolo punch that knocked her to the ground.

One witness told cops that a "drunk" Lane "got on the bus fliping out" and "started talking crazy" to Hughes. After spitting on Hughes, the witness wrote in a statement, the driver "did what he had to do."

A second witness wrote that Lane was "loud and obnoxious" from the start, and spit on Hughes and "started hitting him." The witness added, "That's when he hit her back." A third witness described Lane as "drunk" and reported that "she hit him and he jumped out of his seat and started fighting her."

When first interviewed by cops, Hughes said he was willing to prosecute Lane. But a week after the incident, he called a police detective to report that he "did not wish to pursue prosecution of the female suspect." He subsequently signed a "Refuse to Prosecute Form."

Lane was not arrested at the scene. In fact, following the confrontation, she was transported to the restaurant where she works by police officers.

According to her Facebook page, Lane, the mother of a four-year-old girl, loves "2 go to church," and considers herself "a people person." In a May posting, Lane wrote that she was trying to get “famous and rich,” and referred to “being shot and stabbed in ma face,” which “prolly messed me up from tryin to model.”

Seven years ago, Lane was shot four times during a robbery at the home of a male friend. During the bus fight, Lane’s injuries from the stabbing prompted Hughes to comment, “Look like somebody done sliced your face up.”

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LOL @ comparing "civilized" humans to lions., scorpions and/or dingbats.

Nothing civilized about the bitch who got decked. Are you serious??? Do you understand what civilized means? The lion analogy is fine. Humans are also animals. You shit like an animal and you will die like one. Don't think you're any better.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

According to her Facebook page, Lane, the mother of a four-year-old girl, loves "2 go to church," and considers herself "a people person." In a May posting, Lane wrote that she was trying to get “famous and rich,” and referred to “being shot and stabbed in ma face,” which “prolly messed me up from tryin to model.”

che

• Getbig V
Humans are also animals. You shit like an animal and you will die like one. Don't think you're any better.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
exterminate them all

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Haha, ok. How many shits did you take today? Probably more than my fucking dog times 10. Don't act all holier than tho.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Nothing civilized about the bitch who got decked. Are you serious??? Do you understand what civilized means? The lion analogy is fine. Humans are also animals. You shit like an animal and you will die like one. Don't think you're any better.

Comparing a human to a lion/dingbat, what a fucking retard.