Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39596 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »
it is a sad story BUT

kids nowadays are pussies

Saying that doesn't fix anything.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 11:49:26 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 11:49:42 AM »
Saying that doesn't fix anything.
I don't think ANYTHING will fix anything. Can't bring this chick back to life. Maybe parents should raise their kids to be prepared for real life rather than having their doctor give them happy pills?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
I never got bullied because, for the most part everybody liked me and there was a group of people called "The Family" that protected me a few times.  I do remember four times though where there were issues.

One was a someone nicknamed Yogurt.  Yogurt planned to fight me for some reason or another and so "The Family" showed up at his house and beat the living shit out of him.  Another incident was a person with the last name Gleason.  Gleason keyed my car and perhaps stole my CD collection out of my car for no reason at all.  He was caught in the act doing it.  So again, "The Family" intervened and sent him to the hospital.  A third time was when I was 14 years old and I was given a large amount of alcohol and I drank it which put me in the hospital and nearly killed me.  "The Family" then took the person who bought and gave me the alcohol out in a backyard and beat him and threw a brick through his car window.  The last time "The Family" intervened was when this drunk guy, for whatever reason decided he was going to try and take a swing at me.  It never happened as he hit the ground with a broken jaw and cheek from one punch by a now Professional MMA fighter.

I never started anything with anyone and am grateful for the protection.  A lot of hotheads out there.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 11:59:41 AM »
Kids don't understand the power of the internet and how it can destroy a life. Look what it does to grown men on getbig. Imagine a kid having to deal with that. They're not ready.

Parents need to keep kids off social media. Parents need to spend a lot of time educating kids about how social media can really backfire and destroy your life. That goes for youtube, facebook, twitter, forums...everything. It's so easy to be cruel and hateful online. But it's so hard to put those comments into context for the reader. Kids can't do it.

At the very least, dad should have found the kids and beaten the fuck out of them. Better than having your daughter commit suicide.

I really worry about this when it comes to my kids. I never let anyone take a picture of them...never let anyone post anything about them to their stupid facebook pages. I'm not on facebook and never will be.

My kids will be taught to truly fear and respect social media. It can crush a life so easily. And it's not just kids who die. It's all the emotional trauma on young people too.

We all joke about karate and fighting and that shit. We've all been on getbig long enough to know that the most vitriolic keyboard warriors never identify themselves. You just get endlessly ambushed by the caustic comments til it wears you down. And even if you turn the internet off, the rest of the asshole kids in the class just bring up in real life. You can't escape it. It truly is horrible.

Now, as for that Asian kid, that hits too close to home and sickens me. One of my best friends got ambushed by 12 teens (he was about 21) and they kicked him in the head til he almost died. He stopped them from stealing his car, but they got the last licks in. I wish death upon all those kids. Kids know enough to know they're hurting someone physically. They know it isn't right. And if the kids aren't to be held accountable, then their parents should be kicked and beaten just as that little asian kid was.

And frankly, if I'm that asian kid's dad, I'm finding each of those punks, then finding each of their parents, and beating the father of those kids within an inch of his life (or mom, if dad isn't there). And it'd be nice and quiet-like. No need to get stupid or emotional. Find the parents when they're alone, in a secluded place, and just beat them within an inch of their life. Then tell them why it happened. Then tell them if it ever comes up, I won't be looking for them. I'll find their children, and beat them within an inch of their life. So get a grip on your kids or its going to get a whole lot worse.

Parents have forgotten the art of protecting children with their lives. An animal knows how to lay down its life for its child. There's no difference here. Predators come in many forms. All must be dealt with, with the utmost in swift, retributive justice.  

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »
I never got bullied because, for the most part everybody liked me and there was a group of people called "The Family" that protected me a few times.  I do remember four times though where there were issues.

One was a someone nicknamed Yogurt.  Yogurt planned to fight me for some reason or another and so "The Family" showed up at his house and beat the living shit out of him.  Another incident was a person with the last name Gleason.  Gleason keyed my car and perhaps stole my CD collection out of my car for no reason at all.  He was caught in the act doing it.  So again, "The Family" intervened and sent him to the hospital.  A third time was when I was 14 years old and I was given a large amount of alcohol and I drank it which put me in the hospital and nearly killed me.  "The Family" then took the person who bought and gave me the alcohol out in a backyard and beat him and threw a brick through his car window.  The last time "The Family" intervened was when this drunk guy, for whatever reason decided he was going to try and take a swing at me.  It never happened as he hit the ground with a broken jaw and cheek from one punch by a now Professional MMA fighter.

I never started anything with anyone and am grateful for the protection.  A lot of hotheads out there.

no one asked you

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 12:04:06 PM »
no one asked you
True, but I just told you.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 12:04:33 PM »
These "happy pills" (Anti-Depressants usually) are fucking failures IMHO. Why is suicide on the list of possible side effects of an anti-depressants? Does that make any fucking sense?

Have a friend who is a drug rep and you would be surprised how many law suites you don't hear about because of kids killing themselves as soon as they are put on this needless crap. Ever notice how most of these kids who are on AD have a certain look to them? They have a kind of dead pan look to them. You can tell something isn't right in their head.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 12:05:50 PM »

I note the Code Duello is not 'Family' approved.    

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 12:06:36 PM »
Kids don't understand the power of the internet and how it can destroy a life. Look what it does to grown men on getbig. Imagine a kid having to deal with that. They're not ready.

Parents need to keep kids off social media. Parents need to spend a lot of time educating kids about how social media can really backfire and destroy your life. That goes for youtube, facebook, twitter, forums...everything. It's so easy to be cruel and hateful online. But it's so hard to put those comments into context for the reader. Kids can't do it.

At the very least, dad should have found the kids and beaten the fuck out of them. Better than having your daughter commit suicide.

I really worry about this when it comes to my kids. I never let anyone take a picture of them...never let anyone post anything about them to their stupid facebook pages. I'm not on facebook and never will be.

My kids will be taught to truly fear and respect social media. It can crush a life so easily. And it's not just kids who die. It's all the emotional trauma on young people too.

We all joke about karate and fighting and that shit. We've all been on getbig long enough to know that the most vitriolic keyboard warriors never identify themselves. You just get endlessly ambushed by the caustic comments til it wears you down. And even if you turn the internet off, the rest of the asshole kids in the class just bring up in real life. You can't escape it. It truly is horrible.

Now, as for that Asian kid, that hits too close to home and sickens me. One of my best friends got ambushed by 12 teens (he was about 21) and they kicked him in the head til he almost died. He stopped them from stealing his car, but they got the last licks in. I wish death upon all those kids. Kids know enough to know they're hurting someone physically. They know it isn't right. And if the kids aren't to be held accountable, then their parents should be kicked and beaten just as that little asian kid was.

And frankly, if I'm that asian kid's dad, I'm finding each of those punks, then finding each of their parents, and beating the father of those kids within an inch of his life (or mom, if dad isn't there). And it'd be nice and quiet-like. No need to get stupid or emotional. Find the parents when they're alone, in a secluded place, and just beat them within an inch of their life. Then tell them why it happened. Then tell them if it ever comes up, I won't be looking for them. I'll find their children, and beat them within an inch of their life. So get a grip on your kids or its going to get a whole lot worse.

Parents have forgotten the art of protecting children with their lives. An animal knows how to lay down its life for its child. There's no difference here. Predators come in many forms. All must be dealt with, with the utmost in swift, retributive justice.  
I totally agree with you.. Every time my kids had problems that I thought they could get hurt . I went and made sure they were okay.. I tell my sons constantly,I'll protect till they kill me.. He knows that's the truth.. !  More parents need to let their children know this.. That little girl moved constantly because of the problems.. All they did was go and get her medicated..?   I feel bad for her,but they needed to go to the school and get more involved. So what if she did not want to get any one in trouble..Someone needed to make her safe,and they fumbled.. Now she's gone,and they're wishing they could have done more..?   Too late,they should have acted when they had the opportunity.. R.I.P little girl.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »
I note the Code Duello is not 'Family' approved.    
Sadly it was more along the lines of Inglorious Basterds.  :-\  The Duello went out the window.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 12:09:32 PM »
I totally agree with you.. Every time my kids had problems that I thought they could get hurt . I went and made sure they were okay.. I tell my sons constantly,I'll protect till they kill me.. He knows that's the truth.. !  More parents need to let their children know this.. That little girl moved constantly because of the problems.. All they did was go and get her medicated..?   I feel bad for her,but they needed to go to the school and get more involved. So what if she did not want to get any one in trouble..Someone needed to make her safe,and they fumbled.. Now she's gone,and they're wishing they could have done more..?   Too late,they should have acted when they had the opportunity.. R.I.P little girl.

The schools promote these drugs!!!! Just this week my buddy told me how one the the school physiologists told him that she thought his 8 YEAR OLD SON!!! needed anti depressants because, get ready now........ He wouldn't make eye contact with her when she scolded him for not being a better reader!!!! WTF???

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 12:18:01 PM »
The schools promote these drugs!!!! Just this week my buddy told me how one the the school physiologists told him that she thought his 8 YEAR OLD SON!!! needed anti depressants because, get ready now........ He wouldn't make eye contact with her when she scolded him for not being a better reader!!!! WTF???
Unbefuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 12:20:21 PM »
Unbefuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it. The poor kid is already on ADHD meds. You know the "disease" they created to fit the pill they invented. He throws up all the time and doesn't eat cause one the of the happy side effects is anorexia. Poor kid was skinny to begin with. No worries though, they switched him to another zombie maker ah I mean ADHD drug to see how that will fuck him up.  :'(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
Back in the day, you kick the shit out of someone and you both get scolded by the principal and sent back to class.  Today you can get bullied until you snap, you punch the bully and the cops get involved, lawyers, the school suspends you etc...

Society are a bunch of cocks today

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »
I fukking new it! All these kids are on anti-(pills that make you wanna kill yourself)depressants. When are parents gonna realize that happiness and stability doesn't come in a pill. I got "bullied" too when I was younger. I didn't go and whine to my parents or fucking post stuff on a computer and certainly didn't feel like killing myself. These kids need to be told by their parents that just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean you need to commit suicide!!!!

Self confidence starts at home. If someone is being bullied and putting up with it, the first place to look is at the parents/parent/siblings etc...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »
Tell me about it. The poor kid is already on ADHD meds. You know the "disease" they created to fit the pill they invented. He throws up all the time and doesn't eat cause one the of the happy side effects is anorexia. Poor kid was skinny to begin with. No worries though, they switched him to another zombie maker ah I mean ADHD drug to see how that will fuck him up.  :'(

The drug companies, today, are one of the many scourges on planet Earth.

The FDA is supposed to define what a "disease" is. And the FDA has mandated that only "drugs" can treat "diseases".

You can see the math doesn't work if you want to keep profits growing. There aren't that many new diseases being found everyday. Furthermore, a lot of those are real hard to fix with drugs. So what do you do? Invest in research in "gray areas" of disorders and "issues" that aren't diseases, and hope for a drug that works.

Then, take your oodles of cash, lobby the FDA to re-classify a normal human disorder or behavior as a "disease". Then, unleash all of hell's hounds (the marketing team) to canvass the market (teachers, doctors, psychologists, politicians, leaders, media, everyone...) on this new incurable disease that, hallelujuah, has been cured by this miracle drug from Company X.

Thank god for the drug companies for saving us from all these rampant, horrible diseases.

We joke, but does anyone here really think erectile dysfunction is a disease? Or, is it more likely that some lab rat stumbled upon a cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitor in a lab. And some smarter lab rat said "hey, that could improve blood flow which would be good for someone with heart disease". And then a wizard marketer said "Hold on, we can't compete with Lipitor. They have that market locked up and these old geezers don't want another heart pill. And we won't make much money from it...too much competition and market clutter. But you know what? Tons of old men (and there's more of these boomers getting older everyday) can't get boners. You think this crazy little pill can give old men hard-ons? Because if it can, our stock price will soar. Oh, what's that you say...it can give an old man a boner? Great...ok, Roy, call up the FDA. Tell them bonerless old men have a disease. Come up with some neat new name for it...yeah, 'erectile dysfunction'...I like that. Show it to the focus groups. See what the 55+ demographic says. And tell Young and Rubicam to get working on the TV spot. See if Bob Dole needs work..."

And there we have the way America creates a disease. And now you understand how the very companies you invest in medicate you into a euphoric state, and why the government sits idly by and lets corporate america bully you into submission. You don't stand a chance. All you have is your intelligence and ability to see behind the lies.

I still like capitalism. And I still like "buyer beware". But I also like intelligent people who know when they're being lied to.

On point, most parents don't. They work two jobs, are over-saturated with media messages, are so confused about how to parent with all these "how-to" books, and Oprah and The View and 60 Minutes. They get beaten over the head at work until they break for a shitty paycheck, only to come home completely exhausted. And all they want is a better life for their kid...a life that isn't as shitty as theirs. Only problem is, the capitalist machine is relentless, and isn't discriminatory. Rather, perhaps it is...it goes naturally for the easiest money. Easy money can found preying on the weak...the simpletons, the children, the idiots. Opiate the masses, and you control them. Get to the kids. When that doesn't work, scare the shit out of the parents...make them believe their kid isn't on the track to avoiding the life mom and dad have to deal with...but that a little pill can fix it all. This overwhelmed, over-worked, stupid parent who's kids are being overwhelmed by society, are frankly, beyond salvation. It's a wonder they survive, and really, is there any hope for them?

Step back from the rat race folks. Parent your children. You don't need a higher household family income. You don't need that 80-hour per week job to buy shit you don't need on credit cards you can't afford to pay off. You don't need the newest Audi, or the newest Sony, or the newest Channel #5. You don't need to keep up with Jones and his new boat down at the Marina. You need to be a human being. You need to raise good kids, and love them, and be there for them. Be cognizant of the fact that the voices surrounding your children are never-ending, and ever-searching for a weakness. You must protect them from all predators, and these are forms of predation. You can't just turn your kids over to these wolves with your laissez faire parenting. Grow a fucking set!

You let the state raise your kids, then why do the kids need you? Welcome to the matrix.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:48 PM »
The drug companies, today, are one of the many scourges on planet Earth.

The FDA is supposed to define what a "disease" is. And the FDA has mandated that only "drugs" can treat "diseases".

You can see the math doesn't work if you want to keep profits growing. There aren't that many new diseases being found everyday. Furthermore, a lot of those are real hard to fix with drugs. So what do you do? Invest in research in "gray areas" of disorders and "issues" that aren't diseases, and hope for a drug that works.

Then, take your oodles of cash, lobby the FDA to re-classify a normal human disorder or behavior as a "disease". Then, unleash all of hell's hounds (the marketing team) to canvass the market (teachers, doctors, psychologists, politicians, leaders, media, everyone...) on this new incurable disease that, hallelujuah, has been cured by this miracle drug from Company X.

Thank god for the drug companies for saving us from all these rampant, horrible diseases.

We joke, but does anyone here really think erectile dysfunction is a disease? Or, is it more likely that some lab rat stumbled upon a cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitor in a lab. And some smarter lab rat said "hey, that could improve blood flow which would be good for someone with heart disease". And then a wizard marketer said "Hold on, we can't compete with Lipitor. They have that market locked up and these old geezers don't want another heart pill. And we won't make much money from it...too much competition and market clutter. But you know what? Tons of old men (and there's more of these boomers getting older everyday) can't get boners. You think this crazy little pill can give old men hard-ons? Because if it can, our stock price will soar. Oh, what's that you say...it can give an old man a boner? Great...ok, Roy, call up the FDA. Tell them bonerless old men have a disease. Come up with some neat new name for it...yeah, 'erectile dysfunction'...I like that. Show it to the focus groups. See what the 55+ demographic says. And tell Young and Rubicam to get working on the TV spot. See if Bob Dole needs work..."

And there we have the way America creates a disease. And now you understand how the very companies you invest in medicate you into a euphoric state, and why the government sits idly by and lets corporate america bully you into submission. You don't stand a chance. All you have is your intelligence and ability to see behind the lies.

I still like capitalism. And I still like "buyer beware". But I also like intelligent people who know when they're being lied to.

On point, most parents don't. They work two jobs, are over-saturated with media messages, are so confused about how to parent with all these "how-to" books, and Oprah and The View and 60 Minutes. They get beaten over the head at work until they break for a shitty paycheck, only to come home completely exhausted. And all they want is a better life for their kid...a life that isn't as shitty as theirs. Only problem is, the capitalist machine is relentless, and isn't discriminatory. Rather, perhaps it is...it goes naturally for the easiest money. Easy money can found preying on the weak...the simpletons, the children, the idiots. Opiate the masses, and you control them. Get to the kids. When that doesn't work, scare the shit out of the parents...make them believe their kid isn't on the track to avoiding the life mom and dad have to deal with...but that a little pill can fix it all. This overwhelmed, over-worked, stupid parent who's kids are being overwhelmed by society, are frankly, beyond salvation. It's a wonder they survive, and really, is there any hope for them?

Step back from the rat race folks. Parent your children. You don't need a higher household family income. You don't need that 80-hour per week job to buy shit you don't need on credit cards you can't afford to pay off. You don't need the newest Audi, or the newest Sony, or the newest Channel #5. You don't need to keep up with Jones and his new boat down at the Marina. You need to be a human being. You need to raise good kids, and love them, and be there for them. Be cognizant of the fact that the voices surrounding your children are never-ending, and ever-searching for a weakness. You must protect them from all predators, and these are forms of predation. You can't just turn your kids over to these wolves with your laissez faire parenting. Grow a fucking set!

You let the state raise your kids, then why do the kids need you? Welcome to the matrix.

Amen!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »
This post is approaching G-Thang levels of incoherency.

I know when I incorporate Science with G-Slang it sends a shockwave of knowledge right to your dendrites, eventually stimulating all of your uncultured cell bodies.  ::)

I can just be "G".

Now, carry on, Jimmy. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 06:07:38 PM »
This post is approaching G-Thang levels of incoherency.

Truth be told.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2012, 06:49:50 PM »
parents are losers if they didnt do what was necessaary to help their daughter... they re the first responsible for all of this.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
She could have done the decent thing and do some porn before she killed herself.
P

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
She could have done the decent thing and do some porn before she killed herself.

She just turned 15-years-old.

What's your problem?  She was a human being.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 06:57:42 PM »

Dont worry too much, they got all those kids, 4chan plus facebook identified everyone of them and they got arrested for it.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2012, 07:24:46 PM »

Pretty disgusting.

My kid at 4 had similar issues - no eye contact, barely spoke a word. If you asked him a question he'd repy "spiderman spiderman spiderman" - one doctor seriously suggested Ritalin. I walked out.

In the end, all he needed was 3 terms in a special school that catered for his issues and now he's in regular school doing just fine.