Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39578 times)

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
Something similar happened near me recently.  A kid hung himself in the HS band room because of bullying. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »
Ahmed, please calm down. This bitch got what was coming to her.

>:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2012, 11:59:54 AM »
Poor Girl, she was just a child!
V

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2012, 03:34:46 PM »
Dont worry too much, they got all those kids, 4chan plus facebook identified everyone of them and they got arrested for it.

Good. Fucking cowards.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
I love how islamophobes take every chance to attack people they don't know squat about. For a change I lived amongst Arabs as a Christian while you have not. Stop being a tv loving ignorant moron.

Uhm.. a girl committed suicide over bullying and you are nose picking your hatred of people you clearly don't know shit about.

If anything it shows a comparison of how America bullies the world and how demoralized people feel in the rest of the world for America's bullying.

Bullies need to be trialled and taken care of. Instead they keep going around harming people.

If you're a true 'ron paul supporter' you wouldn't echo such bullshit wanabe bush opinion.

The girl was abused and it's very serious and sad.

Mohammed had a child as a wife.  He fucked a child. You need not speak on such things as child abuse.  You celebrate it.  Now go away!
A

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2012, 05:58:19 PM »
Ahmed, please calm down. This bitch got what was coming to her you need to crawl back into the cave you got out of. Your people have gang raped innocent children for 1000s of years later to marry them in a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom sand dune. THen have these raped women(children) cook, clean and slave for you while you make tender love to your donkey.

Ahmed you need to look at the bigger picture, that is the family donkey does not share human emotions, donkey = animal, woman = human. It is people like you who are the cause of young suicides, especially females. I did not read the article but I can safely assume that her husband was of middle eastern origin, perhaps an ahmed like yourself.

bump for truth

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »
I love how islamophobes take every chance to attack people they don't know squat about. For a change I lived amongst Arabs as a Christian while you have not. Stop being a tv loving ignorant moron.

Uhm.. a girl committed suicide over bullying and you are nose picking your hatred of people you clearly don't know shit about.

If anything it shows a comparison of how America bullies the world and how demoralized people feel in the rest of the world for America's bullying.

Bullies need to be trialled and taken care of. Instead they keep going around harming people.

If you're a true 'ron paul supporter' you wouldn't echo such bullshit wanabe bush opinion.

The girl was abused and it's very serious and sad.

Hahaha, oh brother, you used the word "Islamaphobe", absolutely pathetic. Get the fuck off these forums.

Most pathetic thing you could've said, however it isn't much of a surprise coming from you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2012, 06:47:05 PM »
wow the ignorant encouraging other ignorants to be more ignorant, what a wonderful trend.

Seriously some of you are so full of shit. How about some fucking respect for this dead girl?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »
wow the ignorant encouraging other ignorants to be more ignorant, what a wonderful trend.

Seriously some of you are so full of shit. How about some fucking respect for this dead girl?

How about some respect for women? 
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »

This is fucking bullshit! These white nigg@rs need their asses kicked and sent to hard labor camps! Fortunately they were dumb enough to video tape it. Hopefully the Asian guy is ok.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2012, 07:17:34 PM »
This is fucking bullshit! These white nigg@rs need their asses kicked and sent to hard labor camps! Fortunately they were dumb enough to video tape it. Hopefully the Asian guy is ok.
That is the weakest bunch of ass holes I have ever seen. THey couldn't even knock the Asian kid out after punching, kicking and trying to chock him out. I bet the Asian kick would be the shit out of those dicks, if it was one on one.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
dun care

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

How about some respect for the billions of non-Muslims that Islam promotes HATRED and VIOLENCE towards!  Also Some respect for the English language would be appreciated - Quote "the ignorant encouraging other ignorants " - Oh Brother!
V

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
Mitt Romney bullied a homosexual classmate who also killed himself because of the bullying.

Romney sounds like a total asshole if not outright psychopathic.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »
Romney sounds like a total asshole if not outright psychopathic.

I bet later that night Romney let the homo fuck him in the ass.
A

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2012, 04:50:52 AM »
to all the haters...fuk you!

the girl was 12 when this started. Sure she may have made some bad decisions along the way but that does not give these shit bags the right to blackmail her and bully her to the point where she felt she had to make this choice

#RipAmandaTodd

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2012, 05:39:53 AM »
So all this started via boob flash? Why is that bad?

Good old google displays virtually millions of hawt young skanks gladly documenting their inner whore on video and photographs and they live happily ever after.  

I think this boils down to incompetent management and damage control tactics.

...but again, the world isn't fair, and brutal injustice manifests itself daily in varying circumstances. It would be dishonest for me to say this is a surprise or shocking.

I have a hunch her daddy was a tad bit too fruity spiced with sprinkles of modern western faggotry.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2012, 07:29:56 AM »

getbiggers
amaze me
at hjow low
the human
species can sink

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2012, 07:38:35 AM »

getbiggers
amaze me
at hjow low
the human
species can sink
Yes yes a few pieces of shits in this thread that lack empathy, sympathy and respect. RIP A. Todd

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2012, 07:30:33 PM »
Dude... WTF!?

oh its just kids being kids is all..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2012, 07:33:16 PM »
some people care because they think she didnt look bad physically speaking...but that's about it. Most people dont give a fuck and think "ha, another one bites the dust, but it's not me!".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2012, 07:34:26 PM »
oh its just scum being scum is all..
fixed, sorry bro the average kid does not behalv this way

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 07:53:00 PM »
fixed, sorry bro the average kid does not behalv this way

lol i know dude, just playin its def fucked up. some sociopaths in the making here with no future.

always goes back to poor parenting and upbringing, a vicious cycle..

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2012, 12:05:09 AM »
It's simple,

Bullies can form a gang and savagely beat weaker/lonely kids all they want. But if said weaker/lonely kid decide to use a weapon to equalize things and defend him/herself, will be declared a psycopath monster, and be throw in jail or be shot by law enforcement.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 12:13:54 AM »
Why did she keep going on facebook?  ???